Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 11, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that got a bit awkward after the kiss..but David and Touko grows even more closer together.

Pretty typical episode overall. There's still some connection development including some from Sachi at the local countryside.

Stark700Sep 11, 2014 7:50 AM
Sep 11, 2014 7:24 AM

Apr 2014
I have to wait 40 min but lol

Does anything happen this episode? I mean..like anything? It's getting to a point where I almost wonder if I should just wait for the last episodes to come out and then marathon the remaining front to back.
Sep 11, 2014 7:48 AM

Sep 2012
well I m glad they didn't really nuke it or make it another version of nagi ( finger crossed) but the relationship between the 2 is a little rushed and ...yea about that awkward moment ...hahaha.....all in all I like this show is average in every category except the music and art which i think are wonderful . but hopefully more developing from all characters would be great
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Sep 11, 2014 8:06 AM

May 2009
Less and less sense, more Nagi references
Sep 11, 2014 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man ! That Yuki x Yanagi moment is the BEST !
Hiro carries Sachi is also great scene.
And a big let down is still this Kakeru guy, he took Touko's first kiss yet once again he could not answer her question straight. Instead, "I think I might be afraid to be with you" -> "I have to follow my mom", biggest asshole in this anime, man up and live in your damn tent even if your parents leave this town.
KandorinSep 11, 2014 8:49 AM
Sep 11, 2014 8:38 AM

Jan 2012
I'm kinda amazed at just how hard it is for me to actually sit through this show. I mean I love several other shows where absolutely nothing happens, but with this one it really is very grueling. Well only 2 more to go anyway...
Sep 11, 2014 8:40 AM

May 2013
Lol Hina able to cover for her sister. Nice to see Kakeru and Touko and their families spend time with each other. Kakeru was able to see the fireworks along with Touko on those bracelets. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 11, 2014 8:52 AM
Dec 2013
With things happening and the visions of touko about the fragments, i think kakeru will go with his mothers piano tour and about 1 year he go back, touko and kakeru will be united on winter kiss on the art room and series end.. lol
Sep 11, 2014 9:24 AM

May 2014
So... A lot of things happened this episode, but what really happened? What is the snow supposed to mean ? Whats the real significance of the art room? Is jonathon Dr phil getting those 2 together? So many unanswred questions still.

Such random conversations that lead no place. Very odd ideals from the 2 boys david and yuki.

I wonder what the directoral staff had in mind when creating these guys. They both are quite useless if you ask me. and david. Oh david david david. Wtf> GET OUT OF YOUR TENT. you have a smoking hot , yet annoying girl, who likes you ( WE THINK?)
why is it so confusing for you? you might be doing all this to validate your self?

You ever think your " sudden loneliness might be becuase you are a total asswad? i mean you keep pushing people away and running, who wants a friend like that.

and another epsiode of davids multi conscience talking to him. wtf? is he multiple personality?

the only decent part of the episodes had to do with Hina, and davids mom. who both are hot and both have actuall character developments. Everyone else is so 2D its lame..

No one said i was running with you, i just got used to running? ya u started running because your cooter was soaking wet and needed something to take ure mind of yuki yuki long time ( Suki Suki heh) . I mean wtf is going on with this show. It yet again went no where even though some things did happen. And im stilll pissed about 2 epiosdes ago when Sacchan gave that dual confessional, and then it was so swept under the rug and solved in 30 seconds in the next episode..

I really really really dislike this show. Why do i watch it every week? i dont know. I dont really like anything about it. I keep hoping some good romance can come from it. Like maybe if i spliced the scenes of all the fights, kisses, and hand holding, and re dubbed it, it might be a good show. but with all the random information in between we dont need, this show really takes a step forward and 3 steps back.

lastly, wtf is with the chicken obsession in this show. anyway...

sorry my rant was weak, but i just cant even get riled up any more. this show is that pathetic. I just want it to end, which will probably be equally awful and give us no real closure, so ill just be pissed period from watching this and wasting 4 hours of my life to this show.

I hope this studio or the art and directorial people all get the FIRED slips. seriously, shows like this should never be made again.

and i will slap down anyone who says this show is so good because of the BGM. who the fuck cares, its classic piano music, if you like it so much buy a friggen CD, but i watch anime for the ANIMATION, not the pillow talk piano muzaac.

ciao
Sep 11, 2014 9:26 AM

May 2014
oh shit forgot to mention.

what was that "black snow" at the end. was it ash? it didnt look as white to touku as it did before, but then the whole city was covered in REAL snow? im so lost about that. does the snow mean lovers are together? does it mean no honesty? wtf does it mean..

and those GODDAMn stills are really stupid. lets do this when we run out of things to talk for..stillllll

annoying as fuck!
sorry for the addendum

ciao
Sep 11, 2014 9:30 AM

Feb 2013
WTF
Sep 11, 2014 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode 5/5
Beautiful song that Kakeru's mom played in the end of episode.
rsc-plSep 11, 2014 9:54 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 11, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
beautiful episode 5/5
Sep 11, 2014 9:34 AM

Feb 2014
jhinxsinx said:
With things happening and the visions of touko about the fragments, i think kakeru will go with his mothers piano tour and about 1 year he go back, touko and kakeru will be united on winter kiss on the art room and series end.. lol
I agree with this
Sep 11, 2014 9:40 AM

Apr 2014
Another episode where nothing really happens, this show is oddly satisfying and I don't know why lol, one of my favourites this season

jhinxsinx said:

That's a pretty good end you got there :) I'd like to see that
Sep 11, 2014 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
Well I hope this firework next week is a happy one.....

Yuki watching Yanagi dancing <3 Those girls looking at him XD
But OMG he told her she was the best and prettiest <3

Hiro and Sachi on their date or hike. So cute when he carried her down the mountain.

Snow again?? Snow can mean peace and beauty. But it can also mean death....
Sep 11, 2014 10:01 AM

Sep 2007
NEKUBASU said:
Another episode where nothing really happens, this show is oddly satisfying and I don't know why lol, one of my favourites this season

This

Sep 11, 2014 10:13 AM

Jul 2013
lots happened during this episode but nothing of sense really happened. i don't understand david's logic regarding inviting touko to watch his mom play the piano either.

when sachi disappeared i thought something cool was gonna happen and that she was dead but hiro had gone crazy and could hear her. then, we would finally be able to tell what this show is about. but sachi was just hiding behind a tree and i still don't have much of an idea of what's going on.
Sep 11, 2014 10:16 AM
Dec 2008
jhinxsinx said:

Yeah, I can totally see this happening. We're finally starting to see all the fragments come together. The glass made by Touko's father appeared in Touko's first vision. It seems everyone will start going their own separate ways as heavily hinted in this episode. I'm up for a bittersweet ending here.

Though that Yanagi crying and those crows. Sachi hospitalized again and Dabibo falling.
Sep 11, 2014 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
Touko does like him, but seeing him like emotionless and kissing her like it was nothing seems really awkward.. I started to think what was wrong with him? does he have a sickness...? what made him like that, I hope the next episode clears all things up even a little...and I hope this time he stays where he is...
with Touko...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 11, 2014 10:18 AM

Dec 2011
I guess the episode was ok and only two more left and it will end... finally...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 11, 2014 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
Kakeru and Touka are getting more closer together.

Kakeru can see the fireworks along with Touka on those bracelets.
Sep 11, 2014 10:33 AM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
YEAH!!!! YUKI AND YANAGI!!!! YEAH!!!! We getting there!!!!!!! Screw everything else in the anime!!! Its all about you two!!!

Nope, nope, nope. I'm sorry but that couple makes just as little sense as Kakeru x Touko. No development...None. Zero. Frankly, Yuki might just be rebounding on Yana since he got rejected.

One thing I REALLY do miss was when the five of them all spent time together. What happened to that? It seems like David really did break them up when he started spending time with Touko.

lol at this point, Hina's the best character imo

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 11, 2014 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
Just waiting passively the show to come without asking myself.
Sep 11, 2014 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
The dialogue in the art room was so goddamn cringeworthy.
Sep 11, 2014 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
2 more to go till this suffering can end..
Keep moving forward
Sep 11, 2014 11:06 AM
Aug 2011
DejWoSWK said:
The dialogue in the art room was so goddamn cringeworthy.

the dialogue truly felt like someone had spent an hour or so on tumblr gathering quotes from black & white ~artsy~ images
Sep 11, 2014 11:30 AM

Jun 2013
well that was a nice episode
Sep 11, 2014 11:37 AM

Aug 2011
NEKUBASU said:

I concur, I am still enjoying this series even if I am pretty confused. This was actually one of my favorite episodes since I do support Kakeru haha.
Sep 11, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
Snow again?? Snow can mean peace and beauty. But it can also mean death....

Do you know the one title of Clanad:After Story? That was called as

But i don't think that will happen like in Clannad.
Sep 11, 2014 11:51 AM

Jul 2012
Okay not gonna lie, this episode was pretty enjoyable because they toned down the love drama. I liked seeing Yanagi and Yuki hang out.

Still, Touko and David's interactions are so so so awkward and forced. This show probably has the worst dialogue I've seen yet.

But, the music really redeems all the mediocrity.

y123y said:
YEAH!!!! YUKI AND YANAGI!!!! YEAH!!!! We getting there!!!!!!! Screw everything else in the anime!!! Its all about you two!!!

^
Sep 11, 2014 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
I don't like this anime technically...
But it keeps me watching it every week x)
Sep 11, 2014 12:07 PM

Aug 2014
Am i the only ont that think the animation and art is not as god like in nagi or "isshukan" (name?)

Poor girl, getting her first kiss tanken by a man that can say he likes her to her face :P
Sep 11, 2014 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
I still don't get it.

NEKUBASU said:

^
Sep 11, 2014 12:53 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was meh. Killed some time at school watching this. Had a couple of cringes here and there.

Only thing worth noting is that I now find Yanagi to have the most likeable personality out of the main three girls.
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Sep 11, 2014 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
Look at all the pairings on their little date!
*inhales*
D'AWWWWWWWWWW

I still don't know what the hell is going on with that super natural stuff though.

This was more romantic and appropriate then the kiss scene last episode by a long shot.
Sep 11, 2014 1:18 PM

Jul 2014
love the first scene and its bgm when the two in art room till the next day XD

kakeru and touko growing closer, looks like i already see the ending.

but i wonder, what will be the last problem that will close this series?
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Sep 11, 2014 1:50 PM

Jun 2013
Im not sure i will ever get why this show is so universally hated! I love it!
Sep 11, 2014 1:54 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Hina; confirmed best imouto of this season. The way she covered for her Onee-chan was commendable. Her compliment to Touko was pretty funny in a way. :p

That Jonathan.. Such a great OTP connector. I like how he was knocking on the door so Okikura would open the door and proceed to Touko.

Yuki really needs to get together with Yanagi. I wonder why he wants to talk to Touko again. Maybe, to tell her that "I'm got over you." or something like that?

Why the hell Sachi was hiding from Hiro all of a sudden? Who does she mean by "other person" anyways?
I bet she apologized to Hiro earlier for not being able to say her true feelings..that she's a lesbian. XD

Meh episode once again. Okikura and Touko needs to stop focusing on those vision fragments and try force a meaning out of them.
The supernatural aspect really ruined the bits of romance this series had. Not that it's any good anyways.

Sep 11, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2009
I hope Jonathan has a lot of fun playing in the snow.
Sep 11, 2014 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
I don't understand anything anymore.
Sep 11, 2014 2:32 PM

Aug 2014
Shaniyaz said:
Hina; confirmed best imouto of this season. The way she covered for her Onee-chan was commendable. Her compliment to Touko was pretty funny in a way. :p

I second that. Hina FTW!

This episode was OK. Still a lot of random scenes and weak dialogs but it had it's share of nice moments. I really like Sacchan, and I hope she get's a decent ending without hurting Hiro.

And man, the BGM in this show it's just so good! I prefer the instrumental version of the opening anytime. Plus, the ending is perhaps one of the best from the entire season.

C'mon Glasslip, please promise the last two episodes will gave us some answers and redeem all the boring, bland and nonsensical things we'd seen earlier in the series!
Sep 11, 2014 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
This anime is very crazy, the characters are taking action meaningless and is much that is unexplained, Kakeru who was the most determined character of the series now seems the most confusing, among the characters I think the best lately is Hina ..
Sep 11, 2014 2:55 PM

Mar 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
Touko does like him, but seeing him like emotionless and kissing her like it was nothing seems really awkward.. I started to think what was wrong with him? does he have a sickness...? what made him like that, I hope the next episode clears all things up even a little...and I hope this time he stays where he is...
with Touko...

What is wrong with him is the question I've wondered since episode 1. There are a few clear things though, he has Touko radio sickness in his head ; The way he speaks to his parents is what you called no manner - lack of parents home education made him that way ; And lastly the tent, his family travels a lot so that tent acts as his real home.
Sep 11, 2014 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
Hina lol. Best character. But she can't save this show anyways.
Sep 11, 2014 3:26 PM
Jan 2014
NEKUBASU said:

Totally this ^

Sweanime said:
Am i the only ont that think the animation and art is not as god like in nagi or "isshukan" (name?)

Agreed.
schoneSep 11, 2014 3:34 PM
Sep 11, 2014 3:47 PM
Nov 2010
Hina = best little sister
Sep 11, 2014 4:20 PM

Oct 2012
WTF just happened?

It wasn't bad episode, in fact it was one of the best in term of character developement and slice-of-life but I still don't think this anime will ever make any sense to me, and I believe I'm not the only one who think that.

Whole that vision/snowing/supernatural crap should be put away and we would have pretty interesting slice of life.

I have to say that for a sec I was thinking about possibility of them merging this with NagiAsu but then I remembered all previous "cliffhangers" that changed nothing. Well, something will definitely happen.
But for some reason, I don't think I care.
Sep 11, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
lol as some ppl already said, i like to watch this, and the episodes flow in a nice way, but i don't know why...
and i don't really like the characters except for touko's sister

Mich666 said:
WTF just happened?

It wasn't bad episode, in fact it was one of the best in term of character developement and slice-of-life but I still don't think this anime will ever make any sense to me, and I believe I'm not the only one who think that.

Whole that vision/snowing/supernatural crap should be put away and we would have pretty interesting slice of life.

I have to say that for a sec I was thinking about possibility of them merging this with NagiAsu but then I remembered all previous "cliffhangers" that changed nothing. Well, something will definitely happen.
But for some reason, I don't think I care.

indeed... that vision thing is totally misplaced
Sep 11, 2014 4:44 PM

Oct 2013
So like, the climax of this weeks' episode was that touko's family + touko visited kakeru's house. I was very excited 10/10. Can't wait for jonathan to also visit kakeru's house next episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.