Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2014 5:20 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
dat end ahahhaahhaa veeru funnu <:
Jul 6, 2020 9:46 PM

Oct 2017
Any notice about the new volume?
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 4, 2020 11:34 PM

Feb 2011
gosh i cant believe i posted this 6 years ago and i didn't even do a decent comment about the chapter lmao but as usual everything about this series gets to us very slowly since there is no official english updates but well...
Mar 12, 2022 2:53 PM

Apr 2020
I wonder why this takes so long to get updated? It’s been a few years now especially with her other works.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Jul 27, 2022 11:37 PM

Oct 2017
Stargazingx said:
I wonder why this takes so long to get updated? It’s been a few years now especially with her other works.
Yes, that's right. Do you know which is the fansub or scan involved in its translation or something? I was reading it in Spanish. But somehow after the last (chapter 12) there weren't any updates or news about it. But in there they put it "the end" so my biggest doubt would it be if that's the entire thing or is still getting published in Japan but there's no translation from it (because in this site it figures on going) I just found the title again and remembered how much I liked to read about this couple I do still enjoy it. If anybody knows something about it no matter the time please let me and let us know. Thank you💗
-¡Give yourself to me!
Jul 28, 2022 3:35 PM

Apr 2020
Ant161718 said:
Stargazingx said:
Yes, that's right. Do you know which is the fansub or scan involved in its translation or something? I was reading it in Spanish. But somehow after the last (chapter 12) there weren't any updates or news about it. But in there they put it "the end" so my biggest doubt would it be if that's the entire thing or is still getting published in Japan but there's no translation from it (because in this site it figures on going) I just found the title again and remembered how much I liked to read about this couple I do still enjoy it. If anybody knows something about it no matter the time please let me and let us know. Thank you💗
I know mangago has the English translation after chapter 12
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Sep 21, 2022 12:22 PM

Oct 2017
Stargazingx said:
Ant161718 said:
I know mangago has the English translation after chapter 12
I'm going right away to search it then. So does that maybe means by any chance that it's still on going in Japan? That would be good news to me. Thank u Stargazingx! 😀
-¡Give yourself to me!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.