Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2014 9:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Akuto you lucky bastard. Spending night time with 3 ladies at different periods? Hard to believe this went on for a year despite the 2-day gap period.

Really not much action in this volume which is fairly disappointing. I think it was more of a wish fulfillment for the fans since it made Akuto have his way with multiple girls including the most popular ones. A bit disappointing really but whatever. Keena stood out above them though in the final chapter.
Oct 19, 2014 4:35 PM
Jan 2013
i wont comment on the end cause i dont want to spoil for anybody else but all i'll say is i think it sucked
Feb 7, 2015 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
This ending was just...... it makes me regret even starting this series!

I mean what the hell!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 1:32 AM

Jan 2011
I think some of the things that happened in the author's personal life had a big impact on where the LN went in the final two volumes and not in a good way. I'm all for a bit of introspective pondering on the nature of existence and the meaning of the universe, but really all I wanted when I started this series was an ending where the mc settled down with all five cute girls and did hum hum. Korone, Fujiko, Junko, Keena, and Yoshie, you deserved better than this ending....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 8, 2015 12:51 AM

Dec 2013
rodac said:
I think some of the things that happened in the author's personal life had a big impact on where the LN went in the final two volumes and not in a good way.
Yeah, he said he was suffering from depression and some other things. The EXGF that died definitely had some serious affect on this series' ending. I mean he said that he often wondered if they hadn't broke up would she still be alive? I think that would impact your mental state.

As far as the ending goes, it was original but strange. I mean it sucks for Hiroshi and the fact they don't really give anything about the rest in the new universe. I mean I really loved the series till the last arc. I think the author was just mentally done with the series and left it somewhat open.
pjburtonJun 8, 2015 1:14 AM
Nov 29, 2015 1:50 AM

Jun 2012
rodac said:
...but really all I wanted when I started this series was an ending where the mc settled down with all five cute girls and did hum hum. Korone, Fujiko, Junko, Keena, and Yoshie, you deserved better than this ending....

I'm glad someone was thinking like myself.

Anyways, I enjoyed the story for the most part. It was funny and easy to read until like most have said, the last two volumes when the whole thing went super serious. To be honest, I am not even sure what entirely happened at the end with Hiroshi turning into the Law of Identity. Such a shame he got the short end of the stick to some degree.
Hit me up on Steam if you want: xdragonfir3x
Aug 20, 2016 6:34 AM

Jan 2014
so from what I understand, is that the ending is pure bullshit? 😂😂😂
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 17, 2016 7:06 AM
Jul 2016
Moesin said:
i wont comment on the end cause i dont want to spoil for anybody else but all i'll say is i think it sucked
please some one add spoilers

More topics from this board

» Is it worth reading?

ToriShime - Apr 30, 2017

5 by Namoonriver »»
Sep 29, 2022 6:23 AM

» What do people see in Akuto?

Ionliosite - Jun 14, 2020

1 by abystoma2 »»
May 18, 2022 2:08 AM

» Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Does akuto marry junko?

Thefirebeast - Jul 1, 2016

2 by Thefirebeast »»
Sep 27, 2016 11:40 AM

» novel vs anime

bigjoe009 - Jun 10, 2014

5 by Sukebe14 »»
Jul 22, 2015 8:09 AM

» How does the novel end?

xsilicon9 - Aug 14, 2014

4 by rodac »»
Jun 29, 2015 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.