Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2014 12:09 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Let's just hope Lara's crying isn't a warning that bad things will happen in the journey at the Shirone Kingdom. But receiving an order not to kill Pax, that's a major shame, but he did create a republic later on so it is justified. Now the Death God will be a powerful adversary, I have a feeling Zanoba will inherit the throne.
Oct 17, 2014 2:40 AM

Mar 2009
To whom, who might be interested. Since baka tsuki chp 206-212 of vol.20 isn't up yet, i found at pastebin some (rough)translated chps. You can read it from there, here's the link

http://pastebin.com/ihQtsdBq

I literally couldn't sleep well, i was really dyin to know what happen to the war, Rudi and group also what's hitogami planning this round. So i went to look around an d found that link, its as good as any.

[Spolier] for those who haven't finish reading vol.20.
now back to the topic,
Lara's crying was spot on, that somethin bad will happen to Rudi but due to Roxy coming along it prevented it. specially on the fight against death god but in result Roxy was...
Ahh i can't comment bout this b'cuz i feel some will still read even tho i put a spoiler warning, so i'll stop about that and leave you with a cliff hanger >:3

Ok in the end, i liked Pax his a jerk but his a good jerk. He only became that way b'cuz how ppl treated him as a "good for nothing". He tried hard in life under those gaze and he found love through d' 18th princess. Don't get me wrong here i feel that she have affection to Pax also some hidden affection for Death God as well.

I give 4/5 for the whole volume, and Eris gave birth to a boy. Finally another man in the hauz aside from jirou and Matsukaze :D
Oct 27, 2014 2:53 PM

Apr 2013
Omg, those... bad omens... it certainly did come true... in a lot of forms.

A huge tragedy has taken place and with that many regrets are surfacing. An epic and depressing first half. Still reading through the 2nd half
duderusOct 28, 2014 7:43 AM

Oct 4, 2015 7:19 PM
Oct 2015
It good to see the Romantic Relationship Between Rudeus and Roxy.
Nov 13, 2015 2:54 PM
Jan 2012
Pretty good volume. At first the title of this volume "Zanoba Chapter" scared me a bit since even though Zanoba is a nice character I didn't want a volume fully focused on him.
However it turned out to be a sweet chapter with some nice Roxy scenes in it and all in all it was a good change of pace compared to earlier volumes.

The "war" was also pretty good for character development and I can't wait to see where the story takes us from here.

1 thing to note though, I hate how our mighty magician protagonist is actually not really becoming stronger at all. Instead of having practiced new awesome ways of magic he started relying on gundam suits of different sizes...pretty lame in my opinion. Sure Rudy is a good fighter even without those but it's the wrong way of developing power in my eyes so I hope he actually gets tougher himself to protect what is dear to him instead of having to rely on mecha suits.
Nov 19, 2015 6:49 AM

Apr 2014
vazkro said:
Pretty good volume. At first the title of this volume "Zanoba Chapter" scared me a bit since even though Zanoba is a nice character I didn't want a volume fully focused on him.
However it turned out to be a sweet chapter with some nice Roxy scenes in it and all in all it was a good change of pace compared to earlier volumes.

The "war" was also pretty good for character development and I can't wait to see where the story takes us from here.

1 thing to note though, I hate how our mighty magician protagonist is actually not really becoming stronger at all. Instead of having practiced new awesome ways of magic he started relying on gundam suits of different sizes...pretty lame in my opinion. Sure Rudy is a good fighter even without those but it's the wrong way of developing power in my eyes so I hope he actually gets tougher himself to protect what is dear to him instead of having to rely on mecha suits.

To be fair, He already mastered everything at this point. There is really no way to for him to learn "New awesome ways of magic" since there's no one to teach him above Emperor rank.
Heck his other elements is stuck on King rank IIRC at this point.
So basically he reached a bottle neck and Magic is omnipotent as long as you have a lot of Magic you can almost do anything but he can't suddenly use Gravity magic or Time travel magic without understanding the fundamentals or understanding the "Feel" on using it.
What's exactly is wrong with him using magical armor?
He essentially sealed off his one weakness in Fights which is that he's a Human who can't use Touki and one single good slash from a Saint swordman can kill him and even gave him the ability to be on par with God rank people with his mobility and strength.

If you put it into retrospective, He's a perfect Magic swordsman.

Oct 12, 2021 6:36 PM

Feb 2018
Get some letter from Zenith family
Zanoba and Cliff Graduated
Zanoba make some shop how i called it
Cliff back to Milis land
Rudeus and Zenith, they together goes to Milis to come home
Rudeus and Zenith family being bad
Reunion with Geese
Zenith lost, napped?
Nov 18, 2023 1:24 PM
Oct 2017
LN 20

It adapted WN 20.5 and 21.

WN 20.5 was just him preparing his mercenary band and the selling of his figurines (finally). Also very focused on Cliff and his motives.

The Ex chapter with Nina was very fun.

They all graduated now.

Rudues gets letter from Claire to bring Zenith back.

He goes back and meets Geese, Therese, Pope, Claire, Blessed child.

Volume ends on a cliffhanger (rarely happens).

Overall 9/10
TheTerminator990Nov 18, 2023 3:58 PM
Dec 23, 2023 4:37 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I really want a more direct storyline in Mushoku Tensei, especially regardig the Man God thinh, but unfortunately, the last few volumes lacked that. It was a bit disappointing that over half of the book focused on slice-of-life scenes and side stories. After delving into Zanoba's story in volume 19 and wrapping up his character, it seemed like Clif's turn was up so it didn't suprise me that this volume was about him.

Rudeus being in Milis before, and somehow Geese being a demon slipped my mind. It's amusing how Geese pops up randomly in unlikely scenes. I just hope he's not a traitor, and Zenith's disappearance wasn't intentional on his part.

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.