Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2014 11:18 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved the side story, Rudues vigorously smelling a Divine Artifact replica in front of women he meets in his journey so that he won't have the temptation to cheat and make the girls disgusted of him. One of the funniest parts was when Rudues left Rinia to take care of his company he created under Orsted, and later finds that it was converted into a mafia organization with Aisha a collaborator. But goddamn, didn't want to see Pax again, especially him as king. I'll gladly look forward to his death, though I hope Roxy won't get involved.
Sep 29, 2014 2:19 PM
Dec 2013
@Lastchapter
You are spoiling! Make sure too mark them as "spoil"! -.-
Tho y another nice volume.
And... this novel is AWESOME!!
Well u already mentioned Pax so... hope he gets his ass wiped!
Oct 7, 2014 6:42 AM

Mar 2009
nah, his not spoiling anything since the topic of discussion is all about Volume 19.
unless a person just stumbled in, knowing he/she haven't finished or reached Volume 19 of the web Novel then consider that person "Spoiled"
__
back to topic,
i kinda like this Volume, kinda relaxing and all. especially after the Asura Kingdom Chapter.

The part that stick to me the most is when Orsted was giving Lucy a piggyback, I am imagining a Doting Grandfather lifting his Grandchild on his shoulder happily even though his hair is being pulled the he just brush it off saying ["Don't worry, just this much won't hurt my saint dragon touki"]. Now that is a sight to see, I really wish the illustration comes soon.
Nov 11, 2015 7:50 AM
Jan 2012
This was a really relaxing volume, a bit too relaxing since I never had the urge to marathon read it and even though volume 1-18 I took roughly a week I've been spending multiple weeks on this volume.

It's just so heartwarming to see the scenes with the family. Also it was so hilarious when they got to the beast village again. Pursena eating the meat and then coming with Rudy.

Also just gotta love how Eris basically took Pursena and Rinia as pets/pillows.
Oct 12, 2021 6:33 PM

Feb 2018
Zanoba seizes the kingdom in a coup
Killing all kingdom family
Pax, Zanoba younger borther are mastermind
Pax suciide
Eris having a son
Hitogami plan goes
Oct 26, 2022 8:58 PM

Sep 2020
Oh damn, there were plenty of hints that their assumption was wrong but the one that gave it away was when Pax lowered his head.
I would have love to see how his redemption arc play out but unfortunately the author had to cut his time short to progress the story.
Oct 8, 2023 1:21 PM
Oct 2017
LN 19

Anti-climactic volume.

I got into it hyped for the war in Shirone, but left dissatisfied by the end.

Pax redemption arc..

Arus born.

Rudues tells his entire family ab his predicament.

Gain more allies for the Anti-Hitogami corporation.

Seems more and more likely that this isn't a standalone story and we'll be getting a Lara sequel or something.

6.5/10
TheTerminator990Oct 8, 2023 1:40 PM
Oct 15, 2023 1:15 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Man, this Volume was so confusing. Never ever would I have thought that they would dig Pax out and give him a whole Volume. It suprised me how much Pax changed, I even started to sympathize a bit with him at the end.

The Volume felt a bit for naught, I mean the main thing that happened was that Pax killed himself at the end, this entire Shirone war arc was just created for the only purpose of Pax dying. Was a whole Volume really necessary? Rudeus himself says it "we hadn't really solved any Problems", all this preparing and drama for the war and in the end Pax just jumps, and the entire thing is over. I'm being honest, those round about 170 Pages that I read felt wasted, I don't think Pax was this important that it was necessary to dedicate him a whole book.

I'm glad I read the extra chapter, it was a side story of Pax and the Death god and his last conversation with the Death god before he killed himself. Helped me understand Pax a bit better, although I still don't understand why the hell he chose this exact moment to end it.

Imo this is going a bit downhill, I enjoyed it a lot in like the first 13 Volumes, but after the death of Paul they started to drag the story more and more. Faster story progress Is something what I really want to see.

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.