Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 4, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, that 5 am guy is back~ officially back.

I thought this episode had a funny setting tbh... a tent outside, really? Oh boy, and we get a kiss to end this episode. THEY ACTUALLY DID IT ;o

Stark700Sep 4, 2014 7:16 AM
Sep 4, 2014 7:06 AM
May 2011
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, that 5 am guy is back~ officially back.

I thought this episode had a funny setting tbh... a tent outside, really? Oh boy, and we get a kiss to end this episode. THEY ACTUALLY DID IT ;o

Who kissed who?
Sep 4, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
solomon585858 said:
Who kissed who?

These two:
Sep 4, 2014 7:25 AM
May 2011
Stark700 said:
solomon585858 said:
Who kissed who?

These two:

And what about Sachi? I thought she wanted to hug and kiss Touko in the end of last episode.. )
Sep 4, 2014 7:34 AM
Dec 2012
Well, all I can say is that the plot development is low or say shallow. The protagonist are hardly compatible at the start then "boom this happen, so yeah its about the pace. I ship Yuki and Yanagi but my fav would be Hiro and Sacchan. P.A should really stop the complications, start being more straightforward, I never really fully enjoy NnA as well, manaka was too obvious like touko in a sense. What do ya think? Is how more Hiro guess.

Ps
Its been over a year I've not been on this website sorry if I said anything wrong.
Sep 4, 2014 7:45 AM

May 2009
Look who got cameo
Sep 4, 2014 7:55 AM

Sep 2012
what a shock that he ....actually went through with it impressive ........maybe this anime has hope in it after all ....i felt like this was gonna be nagi all over again ...but this gives me a little hope, just a little tho :P

and on a new note could she of hallucinated all that happened between her and David including the kiss???( need better translation on the ep)

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
rodacSep 4, 2014 6:22 PM
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Sep 4, 2014 8:34 AM

May 2013
I had a feeling that Sachi was gonna confess to the both of them. Oh man Touko and Kakeru actually kissed.
Sep 4, 2014 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
Time to eat massive crow on the Sacchan stuff. Last episode I was really negative about her actions. I guess this is why you should always wait for the other shoe to drop, before making assumptions. That said, while I AM happy that Sacchan didn't do a terrible/awful thing, I still found...the way they handled her feelings for Touko to be kind of rushed? I just figured that kind of thing would hold more weight. But on the other hand, I guess she already accepted she likes Hiro, and Hiro likes her. So it was just her getting her feelings out in the air, so she could move past it. So in that sense, I can understand why it was kind of a quick thing for her.

Anyways, I have no idea what to think of this show. I have to think there will be unexpected twists. Because as it stands now, it feels like everything is too predicable. Hiro..ends up with Sacchan. Yana + Yuki (it seems like they are moving towards that relationship finally). And Kakeru + Touko. But there has to be some kind of tragedy or misdirection...right? It can't be that simple.

And if it does play out that straight forward, then this whole thing was kind of I dunno..sort of boring and oddly paced how it all played out. I guess I should just learn from last week, and just WAIT.
Sep 4, 2014 8:41 AM
Jan 2014
Here we go again with those pathetic episode endings. All that "tension" from the previous one resulted in nothing again. Maybe P.A. Works know this is the only method to keep our attention.

fezzy_2004 said:
and on a new note could she of hallucinated all that happened between her and David including the kiss???( need better translation on the ep)

Judging by the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
ResidentSep 7, 2014 1:45 PM
Sep 4, 2014 8:43 AM

May 2014
hey guys! get ready for me to go HAM on this episode in a few. keep checking back for my epic rant to show up!

geoff
Sep 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Mar 2014
As expected, the final pairs are getting more clear. We have bookworm, athlete, and hallucination couple.
Although that kiss was kind of lame, "You saw I kissed you so let's follow fate". Maybe a force kiss before knowing that would have been better.
Sep 4, 2014 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Wild_Lynx said:
As expected, the final pairs are getting more clear. We have bookworm, athlete, and hallucination couple.
Although that kiss was kind of lame, "You saw I kissed you so let's follow fate". Maybe a force kiss before knowing that would have been better.

Yeah, a better reply would have been something along the lines of "I don't care about what the future may or may not be, I like you". Basically, he should have said that he doesn't want the future flashes to dictate their current actions, and he's kissing her because he wants to.

His response instead was like, YO lets kiss because it will create this thing. Okay. lol
Sep 4, 2014 8:51 AM

Mar 2014
AttackOnWaifu said:
Wild_Lynx said:

Yeah, a better reply would have been something along the lines of "I don't care about what the future may or may not be, I like you". Basically, he should have said that he doesn't want the future flashes to dictate their current actions, and he's kissing her because he wants to.

His response instead was like, YO lets kiss because it will create this thing. Okay. lol

Exactly a line I would want to hear even without a kiss.
Sep 4, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2013
How is this series then? Dropped it around 3 episodes, is it still terrible?
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 4, 2014 9:07 AM

Aug 2009
Touko, why. How oblivious can you get?? Other characters, why do you act and talk in such an artificial way??? David's parents are better characters than most of them. Why do female characters have to always stand so still while kissing in straight Asian romances, it looks weird imo. Culture difference I guess.

Vexper said:

I think it has gotten worse :"D
Sep 4, 2014 9:10 AM

Dec 2012
maybe next week, kakeru will start glass-making since hiro and yana started mirroring their love interests' activities. lol. on a serious note, i'm glad to see development between yana and yuki, and things are going well for hiro as well. i enjoyed this episode, 5/5. did that kiss really happen tho?
Sep 4, 2014 9:14 AM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

Haha saw this too and thought they looked familiar, they're just like Sayu and Miuna.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Sep 4, 2014 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
nice finally Sacchan...accpted she can't be with Touko as more than friends...and that KakeruxTouko ending. . . <3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 4, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2014
Still not great, but I felt that this was definitely an improvement over the last few episodes. Maybe there is some hope for Glasslip after all?
Sep 4, 2014 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
Hah,I was right,Sachi did confess to both of them.
What the fuck,those little girls are Miuna and Sayu just recolored. Copy-paste much?
Wop,did I see a kiss? From P.A. Works? Holy shit. Wait this is not KyoAni.
Sep 4, 2014 9:59 AM

Oct 2012
10 eps later and i still can't figure out the central theme/ plot of GlassLip. >.< are all PA. Works animes like this? my friend is bugging me to watch Nagi with her >.< Is it going to be like this?

Holy cow Sachi confessed to both Touko and Hiro? And hiro got it but not Touko? Surprise >.>

Wow wow. we're moving up in the world Kakeru. you're actually interacting with Touko's group. Same for Touko with his parents. I guess they gave the blessing of marriage already.

That kiss.. As great as I wanted it to be did he kiss her for his feelings for her or to fullfill the fragment.. >.< Ya...

This anime is so vague. No one ever questions each other. Its just yup and Yeah >.<

Next ep preview.. Is Kakeru moving away again? and waht did she mean they they were all together yesterday.. to kakeru. was kakeru not there and his double was? The previews of this anime are frustrating also >.< bad way of suspense >.> So kiss didnt happen the interaction between kakeru and Touko. PA works PLZ! no trollerino >.>

More black snow and ep titled piano.. hmm Kakeru moving again? we'll see.

11,12, 13. 3 eps left. Lets see what happens.

I like this anime but its so frustrating at the same time . >.< lack of detail and interaction. Its liek PA works expects the audience to catch onto everything/ be super intelligent/ psychics. >.<!
Sep 4, 2014 10:03 AM

Jan 2013
I have the feeling that stuff is happening off screen.
Still... Then sacchi goes both ways, nice one.
I care for everyone except the 2 main protagonists...
I Wonder what they will pull out of their sleves on these final épisodes.

bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

I was really 'WTF' when I saw them.
Sep 4, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2014
I got a feeling that this plays out before Nagi No asukura or atleast the same universe?? The "snow" is like before what will come in nagi nu asukura. Or i just overthinking becuse mayu and sayou (name??) Was in this episode.
Sep 4, 2014 10:34 AM

Feb 2013
fanshii said:
Touko, why. How oblivious can you get?? Other characters, why do you act and talk in such an artificial way??? David's parents are better characters than most of them. Why do female characters have to always stand so still while kissing in straight Asian romances, it looks weird imo. Culture difference I guess.

Vexper said:

I think it has gotten worse :"D

With absolutely no doubt.
Imagine how worse will be at the end of the series...
Sep 4, 2014 10:44 AM

Aug 2013
Vexper said:

It is the best series in this season.
And no, this is not a irony.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 4, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2012
Silver4000 said:
I have the feeling that stuff is happening off screen.
Still... Then sacchi goes both ways, nice one.
I care for everyone except the 2 main protagonists...
I Wonder what they will pull out of their sleves on these final épisodes.

bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

I was really 'WTF' when I saw them.

I dont know who those 2 are but touko is silly thinking she can see out of that.
Sep 4, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2012
rsc-pl said:
Vexper said:

trolling right?
Sep 4, 2014 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
ss4chris said:
rsc-pl said:

trolling right?

Akame Ga Kill, NGNL 9/10. OK. Got it.
rsc-plSep 4, 2014 10:53 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 4, 2014 10:51 AM

Dec 2013
Kakeru is Moving?

We haven't even seen him fall from a really high place yet.....?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 4, 2014 11:00 AM
Dec 2008
God Touko is such a shitty main character that I don't even give a single fuck about her or her problems. She's just so stupid and uninteresting that it baffles me that people fall in love with her. I found myself skipping scenes and shaking my head whenever she's on screen. Hina on the other hand is a much better character and should have been the MC. I know this has been mentioned a lot but fuck it, I just need to let off some steam. Three more episodes and I'm finally free from this shit.

On the other hand I'm glad the final pairings has been sorted out and we'll finally know what's up with the snow and perhaps all the visions will come together now. Fucking finally.
Sep 4, 2014 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
This anime...

they kiss, *random shot of chicken*

I still have a hard time figuring out a majority of what's happening and why. I only watch hoping that something will pull it all together for me and I'll feel like I haven't - completely - wasted 20 minutes every Thursday.
Sep 4, 2014 11:43 AM

Oct 2012
Jonathan sure knows how to get the plot going.
Sep 4, 2014 11:46 AM
Aug 2011
She confesses to you and you still stand there and say "I don't get it."
Ehhh, ehhh!, ehhh?, ehhh?!
I hope a massive boulder falls from somewhere and crushes Touko's little empty skull in.

bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

Riding their own coattails I see. Too bad it's not going to work for them.

Worst kiss, worst characters.
At least they had the decency to pan to Jonathan.

Lol'd at the parents who gave Touko a drink inside the fucking tent.
Like 'please don't mind our nice house, you're only worthy of our son's tent'.
standSep 4, 2014 11:56 AM
Sep 4, 2014 11:49 AM

Jul 2012
AttackOnWaifu said:

Anyways, I have no idea what to think of this show. I have to think there will be unexpected twists. Because as it stands now, it feels like everything is too predicable. Hiro..ends up with Sacchan. Yana + Yuki (it seems like they are moving towards that relationship finally). And Kakeru + Touko. But there has to be some kind of tragedy or misdirection...right? It can't be that simple.

And if it does play out that straight forward, then this whole thing was kind of I dunno..sort of boring and oddly paced how it all played out. I guess I should just learn from last week, and just WAIT.

Yeah, I definitely agree this. I actually will be very disappointed if things play out that simply. If we know how it's gonna end by like episode 3, it's really a waste :/

Wild_Lynx said:

Lol

Honestly though, I don't like any of the couples in this show.

Kakeru x Touko - ...Meh. Not feeling it :/

Yuki x Yanaga - Wtf? Unrequited love randomly becomes mutual.

Sachi x Hiro - The most chemistry of the three (I guess?) but not very interesting to me.

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 4, 2014 12:01 PM

Mar 2012
wth that kiss scene just like pop out of nowhere. It's yabai indeed lol..
Keep moving forward
Sep 4, 2014 12:15 PM
Jan 2011
Okay, I don't get it but wow - that kiss!
Sep 4, 2014 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
You know the show is bad when Jonathan is one of the best characters-

But seriously,it is PRETTY BAD,I almost wonder why I did not drop it already.
Sep 4, 2014 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
Jonathan was the best in this ep. :D
Chicken always needs screentime.
Sep 4, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
after so many down in the last episodes, this one is getting better.

it explains anything (at least, to me, and at least, everything but future fragment)

even sacchi confession to touko and hiro a little confusing, but i think she loves them as friend

the 5.30 pm guy back, what will they gonna do? be a 5.30 pm couple who run the same route? curious

that scene where touko saw the city through the glass is amusing. and the ending scene where they kissed is... :o

can't wait the next episode!
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Sep 4, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Did something actually happen? We know now that sacchan is bi, hiro idiot, yana and yuki's moment (they actually highlighted him giving her a bottle, maximum expression of love), and then the most Schizophrenic kiss ever and some parents laughing at how they fucked up their son's social life. not to add the "tehee" moment
Sep 4, 2014 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
Sachi confessed her love to Hiro and Touka at the same time.

Touko and Kakeru finally kissed.
Sep 4, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2013
finally they did it... imo it was taking too long
still hate sacchi
Sep 4, 2014 1:25 PM

Jun 2012

Well, the fact that this picture followed the "soo deeep" kissing scene was kinda amusing.
Jonathan you are the best, keep up the good work.
Sep 4, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
How did Kakeru get that bracelet with the blue bead? i might be missing something lol
Sep 4, 2014 2:03 PM

Jul 2013
It is kinda shameful how Jonathan is the best "character" in the whole show xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 4, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
This hopefully should silence anyone who thinks that Sacchan is a bitch, shes by far my favorite character :) And I greatly enjoyed this episode.... 3 left to go :)
Sep 4, 2014 2:24 PM

Mar 2013
I love this Anime but it's very confusing.
Sep 4, 2014 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
jonathan the chicken wing..
Sep 4, 2014 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
You guys need to accept that Kakeru just merciless kicked Tsumugu's ass with that kiss.

It was like "It's okay to compare me with that piece of trash but in episode 10 you'll have to take it back cuz I'll make him look like (even more) shit."

Enjoying this show. Don't care about haters and everyone else. Secret to happiness. And chicken. Chikens like Jonathan always bring happiness.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.