Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 3, 2014 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a pretty fast paced action with a lot of action. Damn, Bazett is pretty strong when it comes to fighting. The fight between her and Kuro was nice I guess.

Poor Luvia ;_;
I think she's going to make it though despite being a bit injured. I notice Kuro was fighting a bit with emotions as well. Overall, it was a pretty action heavy episode.

Miyu's battle form is awesome.
Stark700Sep 3, 2014 10:10 AM
Sep 3, 2014 11:56 AM

Jul 2007
So I guessed right and they DO want to end this with Bazett fight. Which makes another cour all the more likely since that leaves just enough material for another ~10 episodes or so in spring.
Sep 3, 2014 12:00 PM

Aug 2010
Good stuff :D I'm happy with the adaption of this fight :D

I was fearing the use of too much CG when I saw it in last eps pv but it was only for some Rider scenes and the Kuro+Illya fights were fully drawn :D Dat animation was awesome!

The OST was good but I felt it was a bit misplaced in a couple of scenes. Still good though :) I can't wait for FSN to here it in the epic parts >.<!!

Bazett is just tooo friggin OP XD Love her fighting style a lot though ^^

Miyu's Rider was awesome! Can't wait for nxt ep :D So has it really been confirmed that this will be 10 eps?
Sep 3, 2014 12:03 PM

Apr 2010
Sep 3, 2014 12:04 PM

May 2013
Those fights were good this episode. Miyu looked badass as rider.
Sep 3, 2014 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Bazett is pretty strong.

Miyu is so badass as Rider.
Sep 3, 2014 12:11 PM

May 2013
Great episode. The fights looked awesome. I loved the part when Miyu showed up and it was in first person. I can't wait to finally see Fragarach animated (if you haven't read F/HA then don't google that). Miyu looks badass too
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 3, 2014 12:33 PM

Oct 2009
Badass episode.

Next is the last? :(
Sep 3, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2007
Skullcrusher said:
Badass episode.

Next is the last? :(

Unknown . Episode count not announced.
Sep 3, 2014 12:42 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That Bazett.. Why's she so OP!? None of Kuro's attack really worked and even Illya's smart fighting style only dealt some minor injuries.
It's almost like, she owned those 2 a bit too easily!

Rider Miyu started off really good and already on top offense with her Noble Phantasm. Finally Bazett is having a little difficulty, but she already has a counter? Damn she's strong!

Epic episode with some awesome battle animation. OSTs were great too!
Nice end card. Miyu in a Yukata. (^^)

Sep 3, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2012
That Rider, those Mystic Eyes. Awesome episode.
Sep 3, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2007
Shaniyaz said:

It's almost like, she owned those 2 a bit too easily!

Nope. Bazett is way above their paygrade.

Even in FSN
she would be a biggest threat to all of 5th war participants(who already are way above 4th war in power)
Sep 3, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2013
Gotta hand it to Silver Link, they can really do awesome battle scenes. I especially loved how they showed Bazett's flashback of fighting Archer Alter. A shame the voice acting can't keep up. They all sound like they are just reading from the script, not feeling the battle at all.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Sep 3, 2014 12:59 PM

Feb 2013
Bazett owns them all xD
I can't wait to see Fragarach animated. Overall pretty badass fight.

Fai said:
she would be a biggest threat to all of 5th war participants(who already are way above 4th war in power)

I think it is stated in hollow ataraxia that she can't defeat Berserker no matter what, and I don't think Lancer would change that fact, so I think it would be correct to say "the biggest threat to all of 5th war participants besides Illya & Berserker".

Sep 3, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2009
i thought miyu = kuro in power. how come kuro lost so hard :(
Sep 3, 2014 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
Kurogashi said:

If we assume Kuro Strength = Archer (F/sn), that would mean her Strength is D while Bazett's Strength is B-/B since she can fight one on one against Leysritt who has the same Strength as Rider (F/sn), so it is quite logically that she can outmatch her.
I even forgot the most obvious part: In the flashback it is shown that Bazett defeated both Archer AND Lancer.
-Bakemono-Sep 3, 2014 2:09 PM

Sep 3, 2014 1:24 PM

Apr 2010
Bazett is still owning with her brute strength but the girls seem to be overcoming it.
Must say that the animation in this episode are looking pretty nice, i liked the scenes with Rider or at least Miyu performing as Rider.
Seems Bazett didn't expect that.
Sep 3, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2013
Bazett owning them all
Miyu to the rescue! Dat form. So badass.
Awesome episode.

Miyu~ in dat endcard
Sep 3, 2014 2:28 PM
Feb 2013
This episode was beast. Way beyond what I expect from the series. Now I really hyped for this fall's Fate/stay night.

Kuro calling Miyu Onee-chan was <3
xikarraSep 3, 2014 2:36 PM
Sep 3, 2014 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
Oh my god. This was absolutely fantastic. The animation was off the scale. The battle was amazing. Bazzet so freaking OP. This is so well made seriously. When Illya gave her the card I was so sure it's gonna be Saber. I really didn't saw Rider coming. Fight was intense and it's not even done yet. I can't wait for the next episode really. So much for a mahou shoujo anime with little girls this shit is epic as hell. I will be honest that although I loved the first season I didn't believe that second season would also deliver. Well shit I was wrong and I'm so happy about it. <3
Sep 3, 2014 2:37 PM

Mar 2013
Best action episode so far. Can't stand illya getting beat on but thank goodness miyu show up in time.
Sep 3, 2014 2:41 PM

Jul 2007
BeatOfRebirth96 said:
Kurogashi said:

If we assume Kuro Strength = Archer (F/sn), that would mean her Strength is D while Bazett's Strength is B-/B since she can fight one on one against Leysritt who has the same Strength as Rider (F/sn), so it is quite logically that she can outmatch her.
I even forgot the most obvious part: In the flashback it is shown that Bazett defeated both Archer AND Lancer.

To add to that, Kuro is 1/2th of the power, since the other half is Illya. So Kuro as she is is not even close to Archer install from Season One. As stated before, Illya is "gimped" in a way right now.

Miyu is not sharing her output or mana with another being, so she comes off way stronger normally because of that. Not to mention as Bazett said, Miyu should not even be able to do all of this.
Sep 3, 2014 3:17 PM

Aug 2009
You guys think this is awesome?

3rei fucking when?
Sep 3, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:

3rei fucking when?

With second half being most likely a separate cour next year - in two years.

Just enough time for it to finish.

imagine how batshit crazy epic 4vier will be?
Sep 3, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2013
In two years perhaps. Pray for good DVD/BD sales.

Wow, ninja'd by Fai. Five seconds. Seconds. *cries*
Sep 3, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
ssjokg said:

3rei fucking when?

doesn't matter when, as long as level of badass sequences are over 9000 and it should be judjing from the last chapters :P
bruh
Sep 3, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
No I know it will take some time for it.It was a rhetorical question..

Is there any actual announcement. for a 4th part?
Sep 3, 2014 3:25 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
No I know it will take some time for it.It was a rhetorical question..

Is there any actual announcement a 4th part?

Way too early for that but I am sure it will come.Way too much things going on to end with 3rei, since half of it has onthing to do with 3rei

AhenshihaelSep 3, 2014 3:29 PM
Sep 3, 2014 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode, Bazzet once again proving how badass she is.
Sep 3, 2014 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
BeatOfRebirth96 said:

I think it is stated in hollow ataraxia that she can't defeat Berserker no matter what, and I don't think Lancer would change that fact, so I think it would be correct to say "the biggest threat to all of 5th war participants besides Illya & Berserker".

Would Bazzet be able to beat Gilgamesh? Also how would Fragarach react to an attempt to counteract Ea?
Sep 3, 2014 4:07 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Well, Hell. Looks like Miyu's treat went spilling onto the ground.
Sep 3, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2013
I would have prefered if Miyu had equiped Berserker instead of rider? *^_^* what?
Sep 3, 2014 4:52 PM

May 2012
Talk about a action packed episode.

Man that fight was crazy. You had Kuro handling it. Then my girl Illya try to help out, but Bazett still beat their ass. Then Miyu came. I was wondering when she would show up. Her in rider class looks beast. Those Mistic eyes are just wow. Yet I still feel like Bazett is going to stop her attack. Man the last two eps have been great. Pump for the next one.

5/5.
Sep 3, 2014 5:13 PM

Jan 2014
Such a well animated battle. And liked how Illya somewhat overcame their power difference through some clever usage of her barriers. Great battle and fun episode. Dat cliffhanger though...

Isn't the lack of information regarding the episode count pretty much confirming the show to be 2-cour at this point?
Sep 3, 2014 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
So the episode was fantastic but, Bazett being OP is starting to piss me off a little.
I mean, she defeated Archer AND Lancer with her bare hands? Come on. Seriously?
And then Illya and Kuro couldn't even scratch her, although with their power combined (As in, when Illya was whole, in season one.) she was able to take down Saber Alter.

And then when Bazett said she was only going easy, it made me even more mad.
Argh this show is pissing me off yet being so awesome at the same time with it's action scenes.
Sep 3, 2014 6:28 PM

Jun 2013
Miyu transforming into Rider was so sick!
Sep 3, 2014 7:16 PM

Apr 2009
ElPysCongroo said:
BeatOfRebirth96 said:

Would Bazzet be able to beat Gilgamesh? Also how would Fragarach react to an attempt to counteract Ea?
Fragarach would beat Enuma Elish. after all, if Shirou can prevent it from activating by slicing Gil's hand first, Fragarach can just go back in time to kill him first. but Gil would probably not use his trump card since he can just use GoB against Bazette. it's very doubtful that her magic punches could destroy or even defend against sword spam with original weapons.
argiliumSep 3, 2014 7:21 PM
Sep 3, 2014 7:46 PM

Feb 2013
argilium said:
Fragarach would beat Enuma Elish. after all, if Shirou can prevent it from activating by slicing Gil's hand first, Fragarach can just go back in time to kill him first. but Gil would probably not use his trump card since he can just use GoB against Bazette. it's very doubtful that her magic punches could destroy or even defend against sword spam with original weapons.

the original from F/ha probably can't defeat Gilgamesh
-Bakemono-Sep 3, 2014 7:57 PM

Sep 3, 2014 8:14 PM

Aug 2009
^I don't think you can call that victory.

And both Bazetts are the same.
Sep 3, 2014 9:24 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:

That's pretty arguable.

ssjokg said:

I have to object, I don't think you can call Prisma Illya canon nor can you consider the power levels of characters from the Prismaverse to be the same as the ones from the Nasuverse , even Takeuchi said to Hiroyama he should go nuts with the power levels in this series
-Bakemono-Sep 3, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 3, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2009
BeatOfRebirth96 said:
ssjokg said:

That's pretty arguable.

ssjokg said:

I have to object, I don't think you can call Prisma Illya canon nor can you consider the power levels of characters from the Prismaverse to be the same as the ones from the Nasuverse , even Takeuchi said to Hiroyama he should go nuts with the power levels in this series

It's like calling

Implying that Nasu or the authors of Strange Fake and Apocrypha never went nuts with the power levels.

As for divine objects I already had this debate with other users.He can project similar to them NPs

And yes it is

Hime-In-A-Box said:
So the episode was fantastic but, Bazett being OP is starting to piss me off a little.
And then Illya and Kuro couldn't even scratch her, although with their power combined (As in, when Illya was whole, in season one.) she was able to take down Saber Alter.

Argh this show is pissing me off yet being so awesome at the same time with it's action scenes.
Is this a "My MCs cant possible lose to anyone" feeling?

Yes BAzett is that OP deal with it.
ALl those Servants lack personality and fight on instinct, defeating them is obvious for Bazett.
And no Ilya and Kuro fighting together isnt the same as being one.
Bazettt would be able to take down Saber WAAAAAY easier.
ssjokgSep 3, 2014 9:49 PM
Sep 3, 2014 10:08 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
Implying that Nasu or the authors of Strange Fake and Apocrypha never went nuts with the power levels.

As for divine objects I already had this debate with other users.He can project similar to them NPs

And yes it is

I don't have the intent to start a long argumment so I'm trying to make my opinion short.
We all know that the Nasuverse is a Multiverse, so I don't consider Prisma Illya as canon in the time line of the 4th and 5th Grail War but I consider it canon as a part of the Fate Series overall (just like Apocrypha or Extra).
And so I don't believe that the characters of the Prismaverse are the "same" and have the same power level as the ones from the F/sn Universe. (just like Melty Blood were characters were made stronger or weaker)

And since Gil said himeself that he traced a divine construction, and I think he knows his weapons, I really do belive that OP!Shirou
did indeed trace a divine construction (maybe the next chapter will prove me wrong).

Sep 3, 2014 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
Haven't played Hollow/Ataraxia yet, so didn't know Bazett was this overpowered. I wonder who would win: Gilgamesh, or Bazett in a one on one fight?

That Miyu in yutaka end card... HNNNNGGG!!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 3, 2014 10:36 PM

Aug 2009
BeatOfRebirth96 said:
ssjokg said:

And yes it is

I don't have the intent to start a long argumment so I'm trying to make my opinion short.
We all know that the Nasuverse is a Multiverse, so I don't consider Prisma Illya as canon in the time line of the 4th and 5th Grail War but I consider it canon as a part of the Fate Series overall (just like Apocrypha or Extra).
And so I don't believe that the characters of the Prismaverse are the "same" and have the same power level as the ones from the F/sn Universe. (just like Melty Blood were characters were made stronger or weaker)

And since Gil said himeself that he traced a divine construction, and I think he knows his weapons, I really do belive that OP!Shirou
did indeed trace a divine construction (maybe the next chapter will prove me wrong).
Well you werent clear on the term canon here, although I dont think it is used that way.

Sure some chars are different like Ilya and
Shirou, but that is for a reason and Bazett doesnt have one.

guyklc said:
Haven't played Hollow/Ataraxia yet, so didn't know Bazett was this overpowered. I wonder who would win: Gilgamesh, or Bazett in a one on one fight?

That Miyu in yutaka end card... HNNNNGGG!!
Gil
ssjokgSep 3, 2014 10:40 PM
Sep 3, 2014 10:38 PM
Nov 2013
Damn, Miyu as Rider was so fucking cool! That cliffhanger though :( the animation was absolutely stunning! Good job Silver Link.

Anyone know how long 2wei will be?
Sep 3, 2014 10:40 PM

Nov 2012
Can't wait to find out what Bezett is about to do against Rider. Looks like it'll involve that ball thing.
Sep 3, 2014 10:50 PM

Nov 2012
lol that CG pegasus.
bazett is OP as fuck, whoa. the whole fight was pretty awesome, and miyu fighting as rider too.
Sep 3, 2014 10:58 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
Well you werent clear on the term canon here, although I dont think it is used that way.

Sure some chars are different like Ilya and
Shirou, but that is for a reason and Bazett doesnt have one.

I mean, it is canon as being acknowledge as part of TMs Fate Franchise.
The 4th Grail War not happening and playing in another universe is reason enough to change every character because of things like the butterfly effect and the course of different actions one can take and potentials one character bears in different universes. (and Hiroyama who has a free hand to change every character)

And like I said, should it be stated otherwise in some of the chapters to come than I'm pretty fine with it.

Sep 3, 2014 11:52 PM

Nov 2012
oh and it seems it will be 10 episodes after all. wonder how they'll wrap this up next episode..
Sep 4, 2014 12:27 AM

Jul 2007
BeatOfRebirth96 said:

BeatOfRebirth96 said:
ssjokg said:

That's pretty arguable.

ssjokg said:

Apart from
they are the same.[/spoiler]

Hime-In-A-Box said:

I would call it bullshit if she was NOT this powerful. Powerlevels are retained through whole multiverse and Bazett is amongst the most powerful "normal" magi in nasuverse.

Fighting Saber Alter was FULL Illya, with all the infinite mana and wish-granting stuff. Neither Kuro nor Illya are anywhere near that install right now. And canon Bazett can easily defeat Saber.
AhenshihaelSep 4, 2014 12:32 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

105 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

78 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2014

134 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

91 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2014

153 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.