Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2014 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
A very beautiful apartment building for the rich of Redcloud

At the top was a room of a billionaire who turned tail and fled, his building is now used by Brendan as a base of operations and home. Luckily there was still running water and power in the building

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 3, 2014 10:23 AM

Jan 2014
We made it to the pent house apartment, after checking all signs of being followed i opened the door and let chi-chan inside.
Sep 3, 2014 10:52 AM

Jul 2012
Somehow they made it to the building and lost track of the walkers and the mysterious person. As she walked in to the apartment, the room reminded her of the hotels that she has stayed at before, slightly relaxed she walked over to the long huge sofa and sat there.

"Where people?" she asked as she noted how there was an awkward lacking amount of people and walkers in the building.
Sep 3, 2014 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
"Don't know, all gone when i arrived"

I locked the door behind us, which was reinforced steel with a code scanner, luckily when i turned the power back on it restarted the system. For now we were safe in this building. I dropped my bag to the floor, holstered the pistol and sat on the couch and relaxed my shoulder

How dad got used to lugging those things ill never know
Sep 3, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
"Electric on? How? Food? Water? Long here?" Chi Hua asked firing questions about this place as a possible place of residence.

This can't be right...Such a huge building yet no people here...and there's electricity...why isn't this place a refuge?

Taking off the knapsack she was carrying she then pulls out a dead mouse that was in a brown bag and placed the dead body on the bag for her crow to eat. The crow seeing its food was delighted, but before it could satisfy itself in its meal Chi Hua pulled the crow down. Disappointed, the crow playfully bit her finger...

"Aya...stop it Heihei...I need to make sure it's not infected by that illness they were talking about...for now eat some nuts..." she said in Chinese as she handed it some nuts and berries.

Quite frankly she was not very pleased in having to do this but she didn't want her crow to go dying on her from indigestion. Bringing the mouse to the kitchen she winced as she knocked it by the tail on a cutting board to make sure it wasn't a lurker or something. Satisfied she then rummaged around and found a kitchen knife and cut the body apart to check the inside for any possible stray metals or foreign items. Finished with inspecting she then called out to her bird who was almost done with the nuts,"Heihei! Mouse!"

The crow hearing the word "mouse" was already excited and flew towards Chi Hua and greedily ate the carcass right on the cutting board. Sighing and not wanting to see the messy eating Chi Hua left the kitchen to checked the other rooms. Satisfied she went back to the sofa she was sitting on prior and just sat there. Finished, the crow came back and once more perched itself on her shoulder staring at Brendan once again.
AsreaSep 3, 2014 12:42 PM
Sep 3, 2014 1:26 PM

Sep 2014
anthony
"Well this is tiring" thought anthony, He is running away from a zombie horde that had followed him from the hospital as he is running to the nearest building he sees ladder-stairs and climbs them and does not stop climbing untill he reachs the roof. He then stopped for a second and disconnected a ladder so no one can reach him, "i seem to be on the roof i wonder if this is some rich mans place" he looked into at the roof floor and shoots into the air and yells " Hey rich brats i know your in there i mean no harm but you gotta have somethin if you have electricity lend ol friendly and hand here."
Sep 3, 2014 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua to say the least was astounded when she heard a gunshot being fired. Not only that, but it was close, very close, too close in fact...

Whoever's firing that gun must be one huge idiot...she thought with a sigh. Firing a gun just warrants a person to be found by the lurkers or walkers... at this Chi Hua's mood was grandly ruined at the thought that the building could possibly be now infested or surrounded. Significantly angered Chi Hua told her crow,"Heihei, can you attack the person who fired the gun and drag them here?"

At this the crow flew out of one of the windows and went to the roof pecking the man and then dragged him by his clothes leading him back into the building to the room that Chi Hua and Brendan were staying at. Chi Hua opened the door and then said,"Stupid..." as he got dragged in and then she instantly disarmed him and knocked him to the ground and pulled her sword out against his neck.
AsreaSep 3, 2014 2:11 PM
Sep 3, 2014 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
I stared with a dumbfounded look as chi hua let in a guy for no reason besides that he somehow made it to the roof and shot a warning shot. Granted her crow did attack but still.
"Baka Musume!"
My Japanese came out as I stared in disbelief at this turn of events. None the less I took out my pistol and had it aimed at the man, little did they know but the safety was on.

"Tell me your name and what you want, think about pulling a fast one and I will stain this nice Egyptian rug with your brains." I was cold and ruthless, the worst enemy in an apocalypse isn't the walkers, its the survivors
Sep 3, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2012
"Sword? Gun? What you want?" Chi Hua asked in a very threatening manner unnecessarily revealing her mafia-like attitude as she tried to copy Brendan's words.

Heihei had already picked up the man's gun and then brought it back to Brendan in a dignified manner as though the crow wanted more praises for its deeds.
Sep 3, 2014 6:25 PM

Jan 2014
I open my hand and the bird drops the revolver in my hands. On reaction I emptied the six chamber on the ground and tossed the gun onto the couch before petting the bird
"Good hei"
Still pointing the gun at the man I slowly lower it as he is weaponless so he doesnt have anything against us, with both a gun and a knife pointed at him.

"Please, tell me what is your name and what you want from us, we dont have much and we got lucky this building still has electricity and water so i'd rather keep this building a secret"
Sep 4, 2014 3:43 AM
May 2014
as I sit on the opposite building roof, I see that there's commotion in the only lit apartment with the two people I saw before, as I see this I say' I wonder what would happen if I shoot an arrow through one of them?' But the pleasing thought is soon changed when I realise I needed a place to crash considering my hide out is full of walkers now

So as I head to the building, I soon found myself confronted by a hoard of walkers, and my smile comes back
Sep 4, 2014 4:59 PM

Sep 2014
(wow sorry guys i had gone to sleep early,went to school, came home and watched anime so sorry for the late reaction, and hold on a minute you moved my character to a place? whatever if its fun ill let it happen!:P)

Anthony is surprised at this turn of events and asks "how y'All doin tonight, wo wo wo don't point that gun towards me im just here to borrow some electricity and a place to sleep for the night" looking at the strange person's gun "dont shoot i dont mean to harm you" and thinks for a second "and sorry about them zombies dont worry i threw an empty bottle into a manhole so there wont be so many when you leave this buildin"
61235Sep 4, 2014 5:03 PM
Sep 4, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
I raise my eyebrow at the man but put down my gun
"I trust yo... for now... but if you do anything I will fill you with lead."
Holstering my gun I head over to the couch, pick up the revolver and hand it back to the man
"Across the hall is another room filled with stuff with light and water, you can stay there."
Sep 4, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
At Brendan's approval Chi Hua sheathed her sword and got off the man but then walked over to Brendan after he returned the gun to the man and whispered,"Brendon I want tie man...he have ammo...never mind..." as she then reconsidered and took back her words and then asked, "Where my stay?"
Sep 4, 2014 6:39 PM

Jan 2014
At the word tie I looked at chi very strangely but dropped the thought. Her second thought made me point over to the large white double doors.
"You can stay there, its a king sized bedroom"
Sep 5, 2014 12:58 AM
May 2014
'Awwwww It's all over' Is what I say when I finish disemboweling the final walker.

'Now, to find out who the hell these people are'

So I walk into the building and climb the stairs to the roof, and I knock on the door
Sep 5, 2014 3:42 PM

Sep 2014
" My name is Anthony by the Way" he says as sighs as the weapons are sheathed Then anthony looked around Taking his pistol back and sheathing it "you folks look nice, Its good for me but i say you shouldint trust so quickly a Bunch of crazies let lose if there is nothing to keep them in check" anthony then lays against the wall sleeping with one eye opening waking up every 90 minutes to change eyes anthony mumbles in his sleep "Must find my emergency supplies in my temporary house"
61235Sep 5, 2014 3:45 PM
Sep 5, 2014 11:45 PM

Jan 2014
I hear the knocking on the door and immediately take out my pistol. I motion for chi to stand behind me and cautiously look at Anthony
"Please tell me you were expecting back up?"
I cautiously begin to walk over to the door with my gun focused on about where a person of normal height's heart should be
Sep 6, 2014 3:28 AM

Jul 2012
At this point Heihei had already returned to Chi Hua perched on her shoulder again as Chi Hua petted it and handed the crow some berries. Being lazy and ignoring the door knock, Chi Hua headed to her room realizing that it was indeed "king-sized". Quite frankly Chi-Hua really doesn't want to live in luxury once more...After all living the mafia-styled life was equivalent to being rich, sighing in slight annoyance she then goes back out and notices Brendan motioning her to stay behind.

I thought he would ignore it...after all he did just yell at me for letting someone in...

Calling out to her crow again she then asked ,"Heihei, can you go above the door for the usual surprise attack?"

The crow following her orders took off and then hovered above the door and Brendan. As for Chi Hua she stood there from a distance as she readied her sword and her other hand in preparation of grabbing her gun that she still has not revealed.

Isn't Brendon going to question me about how I'm carrying a sword? Maybe he will once I pull my gun...but I'm not using it until its an emergency...
AsreaSep 6, 2014 5:28 AM
Sep 6, 2014 7:42 AM

Sep 2014
Anthony wakes up at the door knocks " i dont know anyone who would help me in this neck of the woods, Just be carefull, cause i wont fight for you guys" looking at the person with the sword "nice blade you a ninja or something?"
Sep 6, 2014 12:52 PM

Jul 2012
"Ninja? Me Chinese!" Chi Hua shouted in annoyance as to being referenced to something Japanese related. Brendan was fine as he assumed that she was Japanese, but calling her a ninja? That's a total notch off on her list.

How can you call me a ninja? At least know what a ninja carries before assuming that someone is a ninja...Oh my precious xiao han jian...you just got compared to a wakazashi or tonto... Chi Hua cringed with some slight tears as she slightly embraced her sword.
Sep 6, 2014 1:21 PM

Sep 2014
"Well sorry for that, I just like to assume a bit too much. Now that ithink about it you give off a chinese accent. i know because before the s*** hit the fan i was a mall cop and there was this chinese tourist who got lost and spoke like you did" Anthony thinks a little more "It was funny cause That tourist was lost and her tour group was just taking a bathroom break 10 feet away from her" *snickers* "it was fun to see tourists get lost but i doubt that there would be any tourist visiting this here town's mall anytime soon" Anthony's grin goes down a little. " So what'd you do for a living, ya know, Before everyone started trying to bite each other"
Sep 6, 2014 2:07 PM

Jul 2012
The man was a cop...Better to just stay innocent...

"Home schooled...me seventeen no work..." Chi Hua responded. After all it's true she's been home schooled almost her whole life, she did have some people to call as friends but that's another story all together...And you really can't say that being the next in lead of a mafia group as a occupation she hasn't really done anything mafia-life, to begin with she's more of just a stand-in. She's been raised for violent situations but she hasn't really partook in mafia-like activities...so she really doesn't have a job.
Sep 6, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
I stare angrily over at the two conversing
"Im sorry, am i interrupting something cause there could very well be either a walker or a crazy person on the other side of the wall!"
Sep 6, 2014 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
" That IS one problem" Anthony scratches his head. "you could see if he is friendly or not if he doesint aim a weapon at ya".
[ Thinks what to do what to do, i could just see if he is hostile by the way he responds]
"Well if you have a minute here i dont think its any better to keep out visiter waiting"
Anthony then proceeds to write on a piece of paper with a pencil that says " Hello there one a scale of 1-10 how has the Apocalypse been for you? 1 being worst 10 being best" anthony then slips it out the door to the visitor.
61235Sep 6, 2014 4:22 PM
Sep 7, 2014 2:19 AM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua sighed and pointed out,"People lie..."

Heihei was still hovering but then came to rest on Brendan's shoulder instead in order to prepare to attack in an instant. It seems the crow has taken a liking to Brendan, seeing that sight brought a small smile to her face. Normally the bird would peck a person to death and avoid others but it seems as though Heihei has put Brendan on its list of exceptions and slightly rubbed its head against Brendan's somehow brightening the mood a bit.
Sep 7, 2014 3:19 AM
May 2014
As I keep them wondering on whether I am a walker or a human, I ponder on the question, 'Do I get to kill them or not?' but that is soon discarded by the thought that they might be useful at attracting more walkers for me to kill.

So I shout towards the door ' Hey!! How do you guys have food??? I haven't eaten in 3 days
Sep 7, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
Hei lands on my shoulder and I smile a bit as the crow likes me but that is discarded as the man yells. I inch closer to the door and point to chi to grab the rope in my backpack. In an instant I open the door and tackle the man. Pinning him and his weapons under me as I tell chi to tie him up
Sep 7, 2014 3:34 AM

Jul 2012
At Brendan's words "rope", Chi Hua rummaged through his bag and brought the rope over and then helped Brendan tie the man up.

Heihei on the other hand was now slightly sad that he was not part of the action and made a sad caw possibly along the lines of "aww already?"
AsreaSep 11, 2014 3:57 AM
Sep 7, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
As we have the man tied up we put him in a chair. I'd rather not add more "party members" but i guess i have attracted quite the number. I look at hei and ask him to land back on my shoulder before i turn to the man
"I have questions for you and you will give me answers or I will have this crow start pecking at you till it eats your eyes... understand?"
Sep 7, 2014 9:05 AM

Sep 2014
"i have a pair of handcuffs if you want them, i dont know why i kept them though" said Anthony. Anthony then says " Well how are you doing today my fine little tied-up friend". Anthony then says "seems like a recently used blade you got there. There are a few bruises to the blade"
61235Sep 8, 2014 12:20 AM
Sep 8, 2014 8:29 AM
May 2014
'WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, I JUST KILLED A HOARD OF THOSE FUCKING WALKERS. UNTIE ME!!' Is what I scream at the people as I struggle to untie myself.

'WHY AM I TIED UP???'
Sep 8, 2014 9:30 AM

Sep 2014
"its just a safety Measure these folks have, Im just a freeloader dont look at me" says anthony
Sep 8, 2014 5:48 PM

Jan 2014
I stare blankly at the tied up man
"Like I said, answer my questions or this beautiful black bird starts pecking..... how did you know we were here?"
Sep 9, 2014 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
(wow so little time has passed with this character [anthony], should i just kill the character off like some comedy skit? sorry im just getting a little bored)
Sep 10, 2014 2:29 AM
May 2014
'Well that's easy, did you honestly think a motorbike is so silent that I couldn't hear it a mile away. One gets curious and then I say this place covered in walkers, so I thought I would have some fun before I checked this place out. And then there was the shouting...'
Sep 11, 2014 7:47 AM

Sep 2014
"you shouldint get curious in the Apocalypse, You might get yourself lost. -a minutes passes- Say i think i have a cousin in this city that goes by the name of "John" Have you seen him? i know hes not dead Cause half the city would be on fire before he does. he looks old and bulky, Hes also a self pronounced non racist red neck i worry about him even if he is a jackass that i want to beat up most of the time"
Sep 11, 2014 12:22 PM
May 2014
'eeeeerrrrr.... I've been busy' ' Can you let me out now, I did you all a favor and cleared the streets from those stupid walkers, the least you can do is give me something to eat'
Sep 11, 2014 6:22 PM

Jul 2012
At the word "eat" Chi Hua then asked,"Who know cook?"

As a somewhat spoiled rich girl Chi Hua had most of her meals made by chefs...Although she has learned to cook she can't say that she was that good frankly, edible but not tasty...
AsreaSep 12, 2014 3:54 AM
Sep 12, 2014 10:30 AM
May 2014
*Sigh* 'I can cook... But I need my hands and feet'
Sep 12, 2014 12:40 PM

Jan 2014
I click my teeth while I move towards him. I start to untie him while keeping the gun and hei on him
"Fine, i'll trust you but if you betray my trust i'll fill you with lead, or take all your stuff and leave you for dead in the streets."
Sep 12, 2014 1:11 PM

Sep 2014
Anthony " well this is fun and all but im rested and im gonna go look for my cousin, i have a hint about where he is" Anthony Had heard a Faint pupp sound in the direction of one place he knows only John would go to....The Hotel Where he gets drunk a lot and where the staff dont care for as long as he pays or doesint go out of his room.
Sep 13, 2014 2:34 AM
May 2014
' What do I have to work with?'
Sep 14, 2014 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
"you can find something in the cabinet.... i'm going out to scout"
I grab my backpack and guns and head for the door, hoping to find clues on my sister's whereabouts if she is still alive
Sep 15, 2014 1:01 AM
May 2014
As I look in the cabinet, I find bags of instant noodles. So I get the water boiling and wait for the water to boil, as this happens I ask Chi Hua how she met him
Sep 15, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua was about to follow Brendan as Heihei was still on his shoulder but was then stopped by the just released boy who she still hasn't been introduced to asking how she met Brendan.

"My run off walkers he safe I..." Chi Hua tried to explain as to how she met Brendan. In all honesty, Chi Hua was fine as mentioned before but was curious as to the motorbike sound as well but only found Brendan. Bowing to the boy she then took her leave and followed after Brendan slightly jealous that her crow Heihei was getting a bit too attached to the other boy.
Sep 21, 2014 6:25 PM

Jan 2014
The bike got us to the burning building in no time but before we can get close the heat of the fire keeps us away.
"The hell?"
We have to stay back for fear of being burned. I think and look at heihei
"Heihei, can you fly up and see if anyone is inside?" I point up hoping the bird understands my intentions
Sep 22, 2014 6:19 AM

Mar 2014
after some time Alex reaches the building to see that Brendan and Chi Hua were still outside
"What's the matter? Scared of a little bit of fire?"
as he said that he was walking towards the building. Onece he was only a foot away from the bulding he threw his cigar on the ground and stepped on it before turning around and facing the two.
"Give me a description, I'll go look for whoever it is you need to save"
diogoraSep 22, 2014 8:11 AM

Sep 22, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
I stare as the man walks inside the burning building
"Idiot... " i mumble before turning to chi
"WHat do you want"
Sep 23, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua was zoning out mesmerized by the apartment on fire to notice what had just happened. "Yes? Oh...Heihei go up, uppity up and check for the others," as she got out of her stupor and ordered her bird to check for the two captives not knowing that the man they had just met had went in...
AsreaSep 23, 2014 1:23 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.