Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2014 8:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
of seeing people complain about ecchi

you know these comments..."ecchi is annoying" "theres too much ecchi" "why are all new anime like this?" "it takes away from the plot" <-- never understood this one, howtf does ecchi do that?

well all know most anime is made by men, and for men. all us men are perverts whether we'd like to admit it or not, and in a society where perversion is pretty much mainstream, what better way to show it then through young girls/women? (fictional or real)

its not like ecchi just recently came out of nowhere, its always been a thing, even in some old 60s anime and always should be.

im a huge ecchi/harem fan, as im a guy whos not ashamed of my human desires, so i dont care if theres pantyshots every 2 seconds, bring it on!, i also dont care how old the characters even are, theres something for all types of people in ecchi, and regardless, its just a fantasy, so why does age matter?

and for the people who say "well you can just look at hentai" well some people such as myself find the random ecchi scenes in anime more arousing than hentai. (i especially love when its just thrown at you)

if for example, straight girls dont like all the female ecchi, maybe more women should make perverted anime for women? like free! (idk how it works over there)

theres NOTHING WRONG with sexual content, when is the entire world going to learn this? its just a part of being human.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1263667#soE1JkFmDkxeP0fh.99
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 3, 2014 3:33 AM

Mar 2012
Me too bro
But let me tell you 1 thing:"all this is nothing but bullshit and hypocrisy"
Because I'm sure that the men who are saying those stuffs are actually the most men watching ecchi and hentai animes :D

(YOU CAN FIGHT AGAINST ANYTHING, BUT YOU CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST YOUR INSTINCT ;) )
yasser-senseiSep 3, 2014 11:08 AM
"It's never a bad time to watch anime"
Sep 3, 2014 9:25 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Yasser-kun said:
Because I'm sure that the men who are saying those stuffs are actually the most men watching ecchi and hentai animes :D

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! THIS!!!! ^^^^^ LOL

its like the ppl who act like homosexuality is an abomination, then secretly are gay

i've said the same thing lol, 1/2 the ppl probably just can't admit they actually love it
Sep 6, 2014 8:31 AM

May 2014
Haha, yeah, I agree that I don't think ecchi ruins anything, but for it to appeal to me it's got to be a little grown up. I do like a good plot, and strong development, and sometimes writers cheap out, the ecchi scenes are all great, but out of the 24minutes of anime, only 5minutes are actual development, the other 19 are repetitive ecchi gags that are cute and enjoyable, but too much can make me drop it before I get half way.

Lets not forget most hentai anime are one offs! They're one offs for quite a few reasons! And the one's with a plot have a repetitive episode structure so it's basically the same cast, same sex - different order.
Music, Anime, Comic Books. Ah... I think I'll be alright, after all.
Sep 6, 2014 9:08 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
In theory I think it's good, but the problem is the vast majority of all ecchi in anime is ridiculously immature. Like random panty shots and oversized breasts virtually plastered across the screen, is that really supposed to turn me on or what? There's this certain something called seductivity which simply doesn't seem to exist most of the time (though a few exceptions of course).

Well that or just using it for comedy, that works just fine too.
Sep 9, 2014 6:54 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol i like my panty/boob shots every 5 seconds, that shit is hot (HOTD for example) i don't see anything to complain about, didn't take anything away from the show

i can SEE ppl complaining about ecchi anime all being similar but i guess since im not really looking for things like deep story and character development, and visual stimuli is what im really after, im not bothered, i don't mind 100 similar shows as long as characters and setting are different. plus im kinda perverted as fuck

as far as hentai goes, i don't watch it, its not as hot as the random softcore scenes in ecchi anime, and it generally looks like ass

i have found some ecchi anime less fun to watch than anime with less ecchi cause even though story doesnt really matter to me, a good one DOES increase my interest in the show, its just not something i search for when looking for anime. im usually sold when the cast shows a harem of cute/sexy female characters, although i do sometimes watch shows like space dandy which have more fanservice for girls (currently watching) (NOT FREE! FUCK THAT!) lol

im more of a "just give me the next episode" person, than a "omfg what happens next" person
Sep 10, 2014 2:51 AM

Aug 2012
The anime community is quite bad, especially if you enter the mainstream and not backwaters like this club.

I'm still not a veteran in this hobby, however if it's something I've noticed is that a lot of people have problems accepting what others like and put completely wrong expectastions in anime or don't learn what to expect of it. There is also a sense of elitism lingering here and there which make people even more hostile towards opinions.

I personally don't mind ecchi ofc, I like looking at the female gender, it's glory and is actually a bit jealous of how awesome it is compare to the male one :P

Not everyone share this view tho and I can understand that, they have the right to state and think something else. However the problem regarding ecchi arrives when people start making a right and wrong thing out of it. Was this anime ruined by the ecchi? Yes for those people and no for those. More than often people want to be the ones in the right and then start denying the others opinion, it's here the conflict start.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your 1st Fap

Gridley - Jun 5, 2015

21 by camay1997 »»
Jan 15, 2022 12:16 PM

» The discord

tthammy - Dec 20, 2020

3 by MaraMari »»
Sep 9, 2021 12:33 PM

Sticky: » [Game] tthammy vs. The perv army ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RedLikeARose - Oct 22, 2013

388 by RedLikeARose »»
Feb 24, 2018 12:59 PM

Sticky: » [GAME]true or false ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tthammy - May 31, 2013

688 by RedLikeARose »»
Nov 12, 2017 8:42 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 )

tthammy - Feb 7, 2013

196 by Lunasia »»
Jul 3, 2016 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.