Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 1, 2014 3:29 AM
Nov 2013
Who is Worse Slaine or their compulsive followers?
Sep 1, 2014 3:33 AM

May 2009
People who make shitty and useless threads.
Sep 1, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2011
The people who bitch over every little thing.
Sep 1, 2014 4:54 AM

Nov 2012
you
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 1, 2014 5:06 AM

May 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
you
Sep 1, 2014 6:11 AM

Mar 2012
You and your shit taste in anime.
Your waifu a shit too.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Sep 1, 2014 8:58 AM

Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
People who make shitty and useless threads.

ReaperCreeper said:
The people who bitch over every little thing.

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 1, 2014 10:34 AM
Jul 2011
ninjastarforcex said:
you
Sep 1, 2014 1:53 PM

Sep 2011
Combo breaker here! Well, they're not comparable since they are in different dimensions but... I do not dislike Slaine per say, but I dislike he attitude his fans treat him with. They usually claim he is the only good character in the series or some bullshit like that, and use him to degrade Inaho to the worst levels(he is not)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 1, 2014 9:22 PM
Jul 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Combo breaker here! Well, they're not comparable since they are in different dimensions but... I do not dislike Slaine per say, but I dislike he attitude his fans treat him with. They usually claim he is the only good character in the series or some bullshit like that, and use him to degrade Inaho to the worst levels(he is not)

Inaho hate is even in the talk shows and the interviews with Hanae in Japan now (latest one got me rolling on laughter how straightforward they were about Slaine being popular while Inaho isn't). You got to learn to deal with it. He's getting flak because he's written like shit. It's not that Slaine love puts down Inaho, it's that Inaho's so shitty that he makes Slaine look like the most brilliant character ever written when he's just average with a cute design.

I'm sure most of us would prefer if both of them were compelling characters.
Sep 1, 2014 11:54 PM

May 2014
For TS.

OT: I'll say both is bad in their own way, the writing kinda fucked them up considering one is more of a remnant of Shinn Asuka from GSD and the latter one is strategic and intelligent yet inhumane.
Jan 17, 2015 5:19 AM

Jan 2015
HopeLight said:
GodlyKyon said:

Inaho hate is even in the talk shows and the interviews with Hanae in Japan now (latest one got me rolling on laughter how straightforward they were about Slaine being popular while Inaho isn't). You got to learn to deal with it. He's getting flak because he's written like shit. It's not that Slaine love puts down Inaho, it's that Inaho's so shitty that he makes Slaine look like the most brilliant character ever written when he's just average with a cute design.

I'm sure most of us would prefer if both of them were compelling characters.

his beloved Slaine is the most hated character in anime, and were the world, cade their arrogance now, since makoto never been as hated character.
Slaine was never popular, their fan base has always been composed of women and the public yaoi. With mediocre scenes like rocket and torture with whip.
Today we've really hated that, that was the only male persongem of aldnoah to appear in searches of Newtype.
Cade super popularity
hiahauuahahuhuaahuuahuahuahuauaahauhau
Errado?
Jan 17, 2015 8:31 AM
Nov 2013
seujair31 said:
his beloved Slaine is the most hated character in anime, and were the world, cade their arrogance now, since makoto never been as hated character.
Slaine was never popular, their fan base has always been composed of women and the public yaoi. With mediocre scenes like rocket and torture with whip.
Today we've really hated that, that was the only male persongem of aldnoah to appear in searches of Newtype.
Cade super popularity
Errado?

You know that women and public yaoi are also fans, right? So if Slaine has a large amount of those fans, that means he is popular. Not to mention that you can't ensure that Slaine doesn't have male fans.

The curious thing is that Inaho appears in the top 10 of Newtype, but Slaine appears in the top 10 of Animedia. I guess the audience of each magazine influences the results.
Jan 18, 2015 5:00 AM

Jan 2015
Konja9 said:
seujair31 said:
Cade super popularity
Errado?

It seems that you seem not to understand, the anime genre is mecha
Animidia a large nume of sujho fans, he appears alongside characters from the shojo genre.
I see that you do not attend Japanese forums and forums dedicated to the mecha genre. In animesuki Karice one girl, who lives in Japan showed the general search, in real numbers.
where Slaine has a pulblico basis of 90% of women, children and yaio. Equivalent to the public 20% of anime fans.
he has a huge regeição on men, and fans of the mecha genre in qualque mecha site, is always remembered as a character that has nothing to do with gender

You know that women and public yaoi are also fans, right? So if Slaine has a large amount of those fans, that means he is popular. Not to mention that you can't ensure that Slaine doesn't have male fans.

The curious thing is that Inaho appears in the top 10 of Newtype, but Slaine appears in the top 10 of Animedia. I guess the audience of each magazine influences the results.
Jun 29, 2020 1:16 PM

Aug 2018
Slaine is a fucking retard. his followers are also braindead as fuck. they literally killed themselves lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.