Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Which character do you hate more?
Aug 31, 2014 11:41 PM

Aug 2013
I hate both characters with a burning passion for different reasons. I cant decide who I hate more. I'm sure I cant be the only one wishing for Urobutcher to knock them off.

So...for those who feel the same, who do you hate more and why?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2014 11:51 PM

Feb 2013
Eddelrittuo, definitely. I feel sorry for the princess having to carry around such an annoying brat.

Sep 1, 2014 12:09 AM

Mar 2013
I'd have punted that loli overboard long ago.
Sep 1, 2014 12:37 AM

Aug 2013
gissellebatista said:
Eddelrittuo, definitely. I feel sorry for the princess having to carry around such an annoying brat.

fst said:

Well they landed in a tundra. Maybe they can toss her over and let her freeze.
Sep 1, 2014 12:47 AM
Dec 2011
Rayet is the hero Aldnaho Zero deserves,because she gave us something no one expected and hard to predict
Sep 1, 2014 1:47 AM

Aug 2013
D-Joe said:
Rayet is the hero Aldnaho Zero deserves,because she gave us something no one expected and hard to predict

Yes. She's a walking talking hypocrite. Hates all martians yet tried to assassinate Seylum to become one. Only to get mad when the "succeed" and get backstabbed. That's called karma.
Sep 1, 2014 2:08 AM
Jan 2013
Jonesy974 said:
D-Joe said:

Yes. She's a walking talking hypocrite. Hates all martians yet tried to assassinate Seylum to become one. Only to get mad when the "succeed" and get backstabbed. That's called karma.

you totally missed the order of stuff in hers backstory: she hates martians BACAUSE INSTEAD of reward for her's family mission succeded her family was murdered by their mission-giver.

she have not expressed any kind of hate toward martians anytie sooner than her family was killed so by logic her hateness developped in that very moment - so imo no hypocryte here.

but ontopic - personally none. If I really had to point out most hated character in whole Aldnoah zero.... I'd point out probably Trilliam - he was ugly-looking bastard with ego much higher than the orbit from which he descended to earth - but he was killed long time ago so.....

about Eddelrittuo - I can see why she is behaving in the way she does and actually in most scenes I found quite funny when she start to ranting about all that stuff people "should or should not do in the presence of the princess"

[try to look this way - that maid grewed up in other uclture and was learned about this stuff she is ranting from the very child - and suddenly she landed in place where no one cares about rules she was grew up in and in some case she may be cunfused by that - the whole repeating about how weird and rude terrans are]
Sep 1, 2014 2:13 AM

Nov 2012
eddelbalbablaba is just annoying,, well VERY annoying, more than kuroko's ONEE SAMAAA

worst character still inaho. but at least he is not annoying
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 1, 2014 3:06 AM

May 2009
Why do you need poll for this shit? Who fucking cares?
Sep 1, 2014 3:15 AM
Dec 2011
Jonesy974 said:
D-Joe said:

Rayet is Martian.
Sep 1, 2014 5:03 AM

Jul 2014
Don't like the loli, at least Rayet help killing a Martian.
Sep 1, 2014 8:56 AM

Jun 2012
Eddelrittuo is really annoying, someone should tell her to shut up and stop acting so selfish and arrogant given the situation they're in

I like Rayet though, people tend to criticize what she did in the last ep but I think that's because people don't understand what happened to her on that moment I'm guessing people simply can't understand/or have no idea how dangerous a trauma can be for some people

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
Damnit...so that means I'm the only one hoping Inaho kicks the bucket soon
Sep 1, 2014 9:59 AM

Feb 2011
kill off the loli

Sep 1, 2014 10:06 AM

Feb 2013
Eddelrittuo is the least annoying between the two. I couldn't get myself to appreciate Rayet since her first appearance.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Sep 1, 2014 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
ninjastarforcex said:
eddelbalbablaba is just annoying,, well VERY annoying, more than kuroko's ONEE SAMAAA

worst character still inaho. but at least he is not annoying

At least Kuroko had funniness going for her... Who there'll made such a useless person into the handmaiden of the princess??

But eh are not really comparable, those two, since once actually have a character that was developed(or so they hope)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 1, 2014 2:27 PM

Oct 2007
Rayet is actually billed just below being a main character and actually has an ongoing plotline. Eddelrittuo isn't even really a character so much as like a comic relief mascot type character whose sole purpose seems to be to natter at people about observing proper protocol and respect for Hime-Sama. Basically she's barely a step above those attendant characters you always see in Space Opera's following the royalty characters around with their heads bowed low that just sort of stand there waiting to attend to them at any given moment but for some reason they decided to give dialogue too. I don't see how it's possible to compare the two really.
Sep 1, 2014 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
Trejgon said:
Jonesy974 said:

you totally missed the order of stuff in hers backstory: she hates martians BACAUSE INSTEAD of reward for her's family mission succeded her family was murdered by their mission-giver.

she have not expressed any kind of hate toward martians anytie sooner than her family was killed so by logic her hateness developped in that very moment - so imo no hypocryte here.

but ontopic - personally none. If I really had to point out most hated character in whole Aldnoah zero.... I'd point out probably Trilliam - he was ugly-looking bastard with ego much higher than the orbit from which he descended to earth - but he was killed long time ago so.....

about Eddelrittuo - I can see why she is behaving in the way she does and actually in most scenes I found quite funny when she start to ranting about all that stuff people "should or should not do in the presence of the princess"

[try to look this way - that maid grewed up in other uclture and was learned about this stuff she is ranting from the very child - and suddenly she landed in place where no one cares about rules she was grew up in and in some case she may be cunfused by that - the whole repeating about how weird and rude terrans are]

I see what you're saying, but I bet you that if she and her father weren't betrayed and actually did become martian nobles, that she would've become racist as fuck against the Terrans.
Sep 1, 2014 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
bastek66 said:
Why do you need poll for this shit? Who fucking cares?

Nobody asked you to comment on here either, so why the fuck are you?
Sep 1, 2014 7:20 PM
Jun 2014
Rayet is the best girl.
Kronie is mai waifu.
Enema is my master.
Shadowslave13 is my loli milk provider.
Flume is my dark magic buddy cop sidekick™.
And Afshar was my first MAL friend ;-;

I have coveted these people, so that I may one day sacrifice them in the name of love.
Sep 2, 2014 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
I wasn't wrong to think the chibi martian servant is annoying as fuck~
Hope she gets a noble death scene or something
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 5, 2014 7:36 AM
Apr 2014
Since no one seems to mention CALM, I will. I hate him with burning passion. Heck, I don't know why the hell he's still in the show. He is so useless the show need to off-screened him from battle by making him a mechanic.
He wanted revenge for "no one even remember his name" friend and he was stopped by what? Because the princess is pretty. Yes, he totally made his friend's death to a joke. He destroyed the mood of the show every time he appears on screen.

At least I'm glad that whenever his death comes, Inaho will stay expressionless.
Sep 5, 2014 11:29 PM

Nov 2012
how about our stoic gary stu Inaho and Goody 2 shoes princess Asseylum :P
Or maybe useless Lieutenant Marito

Slaine=best character so far
Sep 6, 2014 2:10 PM

Oct 2013
Kuro_Kishi said:
Or maybe useless Lieutenant Marito

HEY NOW, Marito is perhaps the most interesting character of the cast.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 6, 2014 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
Don't kill me for this but am I the only one who honestly doesn't mind about either? I don't care about them but I wouldn't say that I have a negative opinion of Rayet and Eddelrittuo
Sep 6, 2014 6:41 PM

Dec 2012
I think Katsuhiko Takayama is the worst.
I like anime.
Sep 6, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2013
Marito. If you know you suffer from PTSD, stop being condescending about war with the kids -- the ones that are saving your ass when you're useless from a panic attack.
Sep 6, 2014 6:46 PM

Dec 2012
ErenxMikasa said:
Marito. If you know you suffer from PTSD, stop acting so high and mighty about war with the kids -- the ones that are saving your ass when you're useless from a panic attack.

Well, he used to be a good character.
I like anime.
Sep 6, 2014 7:02 PM

Sep 2012
Magbaredge is still the worst character, I'm sure that loli would be a more competent captain.
Sep 6, 2014 8:25 PM
Jan 2014
Rayet is the best female character in this show by default. Every other female characters in this series are dull including the princess.
Sep 6, 2014 8:46 PM

Oct 2013
They are both pointless characters, but Rayet makes bad choices, while Eddeloliperson doesn't make any choices.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 6, 2014 8:51 PM
Oct 2010
I don't understand why people hate Eddelrittuo, she isn't even doing anything annoying. If you ask me, the captain is the worst female character because she makes no sense...

spoiler for ep 8+
Sep 6, 2014 9:00 PM
Jan 2014
skudoops said:
I don't understand why people hate Eddelrittuo, she isn't even doing anything annoying. If you ask me, the captain is the worst female character because she makes no sense...

spoiler for ep 8+

Yep I don't see any problems with eddlerrittou nor rayet, there are other worse female characters in this series.
clash45Sep 6, 2014 9:10 PM
Sep 6, 2014 9:06 PM

Aug 2014
Please, I watch this show for Eddelrittuo. After the most recent episodes, I have no idea what Rayet is doing in the show.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 6, 2014 9:11 PM

Jul 2010
PencilSharpener said:
Please, I watch this show for Eddelrittuo. After the most recent episodes, I have no idea what Rayet is doing in the show.
She's clearly going to heel turn at the end of the first cour then in the 2nd cour she's gonna face turn with a heroic sacrifice.
Sep 6, 2014 9:14 PM

May 2012
Rayet'd probably be given the chance to pilot an overpowered mecha, while Inaho continues preferring that simple mecha.
ShirubaasouruSep 6, 2014 9:19 PM
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 6, 2014 9:17 PM
Jan 2014
PencilSharpener said:

Well rayet lost her father just few days ago and felt she has no place to belong at both mars and earth. She's jealous of the princess how easy she fit in with inaho group and the other people from earth. Well that's how I see it and she doesn't trust any martians. She is by far the most interesting female character.
clash45Sep 6, 2014 9:50 PM
Sep 6, 2014 9:23 PM

Dec 2012
I hope Eddelrittuo dies.

Sep 6, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2014
clash45 said:
PencilSharpener said:

Well rayet lost her father just few days ago and felt she has no place to belong at both mars and earth. She's jealous of the princess how easy she fit in with inaho group and the other people from earth. Well that's how I see it and doesn't trust any martians. She is by far the most interesting female character.

I'm with you. I was referring to her actions, which received no consequence. She got a free pass for character development. I don't doubt she will be written back in the story, especially with a second season.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 18, 2014 8:11 AM
May 2008
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
kill off the loli

+1
Sep 18, 2014 8:18 AM

Jun 2014
There's something about how bad this anime's characcters are written, that has people starting all these polls. Seriously, considering the relative small size of this series (it's not Attack on Titan or FMA now is it?) I don't think ever seen so much back on forth about which characters are worse.

Now my 2cents. Clearly Eddelrittuo. Rayet is actually a character. Eddelrittuo is a gift to the loli driving a Hummer even though she can't reach the pedals crowd.
Sep 20, 2014 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
I'm shocked at the poll, I dunno how Eddelrittuo is hateworthy really. I barely noticed her. I disliked Rayet more than any of the characters.
Sep 20, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2008
Slaine
Sep 20, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
Where is the Slaine vote?

I know this post was made on 9/1, but come on...the other two are not nearly as bad.
Sep 20, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Slaine
Sep 20, 2014 5:22 PM

Dec 2012
im pretty sure the worst fucking character is slaine
CunningSep 20, 2014 5:27 PM
Sep 20, 2014 6:37 PM

Apr 2011
I don't find any reason to hate the two. Eddelrittuo risk her own life to get Asseylum onboard deucalion and is now captured by martians. And Rayet pretty much redeemed herself (at leat for me) after almost killing the princess.

The one you should all hate is Slaine.

Some people just love to hate.
Sep 20, 2014 7:26 PM
Oct 2012
fst said:

For some reason the word 'punted' conjured a picture in my head that made me laugh my ass off. XD
Sep 20, 2014 7:27 PM

Nov 2007
Slaine. Definitely Slaine. Just a whiny piece of crap throughout.
Sep 20, 2014 7:45 PM

Jun 2007
Every time I heard "HIME-SAMA", I became violent. My dog suffered. Princess Moe on her own was bad enough. Together?...

The Martian assassin girl person was just a pointless subplot. On the plus side, she got naked and strangled the princess. Shame Gary Stu was at the ready with his expert CPR knowledge.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.