Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2014 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was awesome because Ootori brings in a freaking Lion to the surprise of everyone. I was pleasantly surprised though since it was pretty amusing to see one in this series.

Ah Maya becomes a scapegoat of sorts at the pool. Someone give the girl a break already. But yeah, this was cool.

Mod Edit: Modified title as series name was updated.
sarroushJun 21, 2017 9:08 PM
Aug 31, 2014 8:37 AM

Dec 2011
Nice dog there, Mokarin.
Nice dog food there, Mokarin.

Poor Platy. I mean... Josephine. Though I must say that Momoka's techniques were brilliant.

Trapped in the pool. A different kind of survival game.

"The internal bleeding and broken ribs are no big deal"
How many adaptations of shoujo manga would have narrated lines like that?

Next battle - in the Australian outback.

Maya first out again.
Poor Lemon

That 1 cm per second old guy is great.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 31, 2014 9:22 AM

Jul 2010
That threat by Platy, xD "I'm no dog if I don't get food".
The differences in sizes of the food!
A bond deep in a different way ^^

Needing the KE of an elephant falling from the stratosphere xD
From having to going to the bathroom to an all out fight!
Everything is 1 cm per second!
That feeble defence, the weaker the better!
Abandon ship truck! That sacrifice meant a lot, *throws glasses away* xD
Aug 31, 2014 9:48 AM

May 2014
This episode was ridiculous xD
As soon as I tweeted this screenshot my Twitter mentions went crazy lol
Aug 31, 2014 10:42 AM

Oct 2012
Of all the countries in the world, Australia has some of the most complicated and
strange laws that apply to airsoft guns. First of all, the laws are completely
different in each state of Australia. In many states, airsoft guns are banned
completely. No matter what, fully automatic airsoft guns are banned everywhere.
For details, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft
Aug 31, 2014 11:37 AM
Jan 2014
Finally more screentime for Platy, or rather Josephine. Inugami was blown away by Platy's hatred attachment to Momoka. Miou's lion on the other hand, was a bit overkill.

I was expecting a ghost to appear during the pool segment. Got a bit dissapointed.

Wait, are people still not bothered by that fact that Momoka was present in both the trailer and and in the truck at the same time? Or did I miss something? O.o
Wasn't it the narrator's job to inform us about that, or has it been overlooked?

TheAnimeFanGirlx said:
This episode was ridiculous xD
As soon as I tweeted this screenshot my Twitter mentions went crazy lol

No wonder lol. This anime is one of the craziest I've seen so far, personally.
Aug 31, 2014 11:41 AM

Oct 2013
Nice, an episode of Sabagebu! that references "The Road Warrior" and "Picnic at Hanging Rock."
Aug 31, 2014 11:43 AM

Dec 2011
-Resident- said:

Wait, are people still not bothered by that fact that Momoka was present in both the trailer and and in the truck at the same time? Or did I miss something? O.o
Wasn't it the narrator's job to inform us about that, or has it been overlooked?

The truck spent ages in the tunnel. In other words, Lemon stopped and waited for Momoka to get back on before leaving the tunnel.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 31, 2014 11:46 AM
Jan 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
-Resident- said:

The truck spent ages in the tunnel. In other words, Lemon stopped and waited for Momoka to get back on before leaving the tunnel.

Ah I see, that makes perfect sense. Didn't think that Lemon stopped the truck because it wasn't shown. But it still wouldn't surprise me if she was in both places at the same time either. I mean there were grannies swearing while on MGs for crying out loud.
Aug 31, 2014 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
Moving towards Maya's boobs at 1 cm per second.
Aug 31, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2010
The race was epic XD

Those grannies and grampa's were so lol XD And Momoka mercilessly killing them one after another was BA as usual XD

The way she sacrificed Lemon with no hesitation and not caring about his glasses was so hilarious XD
Aug 31, 2014 12:09 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Momoka's reactions to "Raspberry First Love Chiffon Cake" was hilarious! "There nothing 'First Love' about it!" XD

How did that owner not see Momoka was cheating throughout the whole dog contest thing!?
Platty and Momoka's strong bond proved worthy enough for the owner to allow any kinds of pet in the shop. Big mistake because Miou is being Miou which can be dangerous. XD

Pool scene was hilarious! Hypothermia got all 3 of them pretty good. XD

Survival Game Club in Australia was awesome! As always, Maya got taken out first followed by Urara and Kayo.
Miou did put up a good fight but Momoka took the spotlight; owned all of them strategically. I like how she didn't even care about Lemon at all!
That "1 cm per second" old guy was the best! XD

Hilarious episode! Sakura-sensei needs more screentime though. Haven't seen much of her clumsiness lately.

Aug 31, 2014 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
The owner of the cafe did not noticed that Momoka was cheating the whole time...lol!

The pool scene was hilarious.

The Survival Game club in Australia was great. Momoka sacrificed Lemon with no no hesitation was a lol.
Aug 31, 2014 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
Godam these survival game matches are always so intense!

And funny. Fried Chicken Lemon ftw.
Aug 31, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
All of them going all out against the old people was great.
Aug 31, 2014 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty funny episode
I laughed so hard at the lion and the lemon sacrifice scenes xD
Aug 31, 2014 5:16 PM
Dec 2013
So besides being in a Shoujo mag, what about this series is shoujo again?

Great episode, btw.
Aug 31, 2014 6:13 PM
Apr 2011
Is it weird that the bit that annoyed me the most was that the steering wheel in the truck was on the wrong side. In Australia our steering wheels are on the right side of the vehicle which is the same in Japan so i think they got confused with America
Aug 31, 2014 6:23 PM

Sep 2013
Super funny episode. Lastly, we are back to the old routine...Maya dying first.

Funny how Urara goes back inside the pool when she checked the doors are locked. She should've hulk smash that door. And her bangs are no longer straight :o

"Is it a fiend, a demon? NO!! It's Momoka!!". Momoka will be on the Guinness World Records book 2014 for being the most badass chick this year. Respect your elders guys ;)

Aug 31, 2014 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
Miou owns a loin
Aug 31, 2014 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
"Is it a fiend? A demon? No it's Momoka!" LOL!

Moving at 1 cm per second towards Maya's boobs haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 31, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2013
slasher000 said:
Is it weird that the bit that annoyed me the most was that the steering wheel in the truck was on the wrong side. In Australia our steering wheels are on the right side of the vehicle which is the same in Japan so i think they got confused with America

I wouldn't put it past Miou to have imported a truck just for that. I mean, they all went to Australia in the first place lol.

Barion-Zara said:
The way she sacrificed Lemon with no hesitation and not caring about his glasses was so hilarious XD

Then his broken glasses come flying up, she briefly remembers him then just casually tosses them away like garbage.

I feel like it'd been a little while since we've seen the full extent of Momoka's disregard for anything but herself and her total ruthlessness!
Aug 31, 2014 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
Barion-Zara said:

lol yeah I thought she would've felt guilt or something but it was really funny! But then again what do we expect from a girl who doesn't hesitate to shoot old ladies in the head? :p

The part when Miou brought in a lion was funny, and the pool scene was silly (especially when the narrator said something about how their broken bones and internal bleeding weren't big issues), and that race/gunfight was crazy!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 10:49 PM

Nov 2012
finally a good episode again! the previous 2 episodes weren't as good as this..
lol, the survival game in australia was like some action movie. and momoka was cold-hearted as usual! loved it :D
Aug 31, 2014 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
I expected the narrator to go "I repeat this again. This is all in their imagination" when the truck rammed into the helicopter and exploded, but he didn't. I thought for a sec we wouldn't see Lemon or that grandpa ever again. (Though they turned out okay)

Lol screw Satan. Hail Momoka!
Sep 1, 2014 12:09 AM

Dec 2011
slasher000 said:

Steering wheels on the left side of cars show up all the time in anime for some reason. Maybe it's because of the stuff that's done in Korea...
Sep 1, 2014 2:01 AM

Jan 2013
The lion doesn't eat humans, but maybe he eats dogs, that was funny.
That race was the best thing ever, the 1cm per second guy wanted to shot the refeere.
Sep 1, 2014 2:32 AM

Jul 2012
Not hesitating to shoot anything or anyone...that's our Momoka.

Moving at 1cm/s towards Maya's boobs...poor Maya, always on the receiving end of comical abuse.

Seeing an Australia segment makes me smile :D
Would've been nice if they did go sightseeing, just to see some familiar sights haha.
Sep 1, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2012
xchee said:
"Is it a fiend? A demon? No it's Momoka!"

I was kinda expecting him to say it but still it was hilarious xD
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Sep 1, 2014 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
Platy & Momoka, i was expecting her to collaborate with Platy to save her own pride. But I shouldve known better, her personality is much more complicated and it was only fitting for her to provoke Platy to jump over that wall of fire

Momoka sacrificing Lemon like that. I was expecting a 'vale Lemon moment', lol nope, not an inch of guilt. Loved it.

Sep 1, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2013
Momoka couldn't care less about old folks. Awesome character.
Also, that 1cm / sec guy LOL.
FlamingYuSep 1, 2014 8:31 AM
Sep 1, 2014 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
Another effing random episode XD

Urara was definitely taking advantage of the situation and kept fondling Maya's boobs.

xchee said:
"Is it a fiend? A demon? No it's Momoka!" LOL!

Moving at 1 cm per second towards Maya's boobs haha.

Can't stop laughing at those quotes XD

Poor Lemon got sacrificed just like that, expected nothing less from the great Momoka.
Sep 1, 2014 11:03 AM

Feb 2014
Oh Momoka, how I wish more characters were like you.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Sep 2, 2014 2:05 AM

Apr 2012
The chiffon cake scene totally encapsulates what I think about small portions at fancy restaurants lol. The chemistry humor also made me chuckle. I did not know the survival game at the end had references but still found it very entertaining.

One of the better episodes for sure.

Sep 2, 2014 2:03 PM

Jul 2012
Well, that was fun. owo

More Maya fan service~! Yay~! x3

Other than that, old people being bad ass.....ghost stories in a pool, and the exotic and rare animal cafe....thing...
All in this episode~! xD
Sep 2, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2014
My perfect Sabagebu episode would probably have a formula like this:

Miou + Platy + merciless Momoka + pervy Urara + political incorrectness

This episode has 4 out of 5!

And is it just me or did Urara "do it" in the pool? No one seemed to have jumped out >_<
Sep 2, 2014 11:45 PM

Oct 2012
Fiend? Demon? Oh, it's just a Momoka-sama xD
Like Steph as Steph or Hideyoshi as Hideyoshi

Lol @ Truck vs. Helicopter
Heading toward Maya's boobs at 1cm per second

xchee said:

This xD

ramenshojo said:

And is it just me or did Urara "do it" in the pool? No one seemed to have jumped out >_<

Yes, she did "that"
That's why she wants to be killed or kill the others

pakoko said:
Lol screw Satan. Hail Momoka!

All Hail Momoka-sama!! xD
"Signature removed"
Sep 3, 2014 1:11 AM

Jun 2009
-mirai said:
xchee said:

I was kinda expecting him to say it but still it was hilarious xD

XD Momoka is cold blooded. When she shot that granny, the way she wiped out had me dying. Poor Lemon lmbo
Sep 3, 2014 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
Thats Sabagebu for you...Last part was epic...
zachfoss said:

"Is it a fiend, a demon? NO!! It's Momoka!!"
Sep 3, 2014 4:33 PM

Mar 2010
Lol, the OST they use in the pool scene sounds like something out of Saya no Uta.
Sep 3, 2014 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Given that this is such a great show, I'm a bit surprised that it is not so popular
in Japan, based on the pre-orders of the Blu-ray. (There is no DVD) This is for
Volume 3 which goes on sale on November 21st.

11.9k Sword Art Online II
10.7k Free! -Eternal Summer-
*7.7k Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 
*7.4k Persona 4 The Golden
*5.5k Aldnoah.Zero
*5.0k Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal
*4.3k Barakamon
*4.0k Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus
*4.0k Tokyo Ghoul
*3.6k Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
*3.3k Bakumatsu Rock
*2.8k Yama no Susume S2
*2.3k Locodol
*2.2k Hanayamata 
*2.0k Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?
*1.8k Sabagebu!
*1.8k Jinsei
*1.4k RAIL WARS! 

These numbers are from Rederoin's website:
http://rederoin.motionsforum.com/t271-estimates-v3
Sep 7, 2014 11:06 PM
Oct 2010
Guess no one else noticed the mad max reference? haha
Sep 7, 2014 11:27 PM

Jan 2014
skudoops said:
maybe you explain?Or not...
Sep 7, 2014 11:49 PM
Oct 2010
LonelyWizard said:
skudoops said:
maybe you explain?Or not...

Here, I thought you'd get it if I mentioned it.
Sep 9, 2014 2:36 AM

Oct 2013
titty monster XD
Momoka is a baddass I would love to see her in that swin suit that Urara picked out for her
[/quote]
Sep 9, 2014 9:47 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, dementia jokes? How bold.
Sep 14, 2014 1:27 PM

Mar 2012
reference to Live Free or Die Hard i think

Sep 14, 2014 4:40 PM

Feb 2013
The old-people race at the end more than made up for the otherwise below-average rest of the episode.

That was awesome! Momoka ftw!

Straight-bangs is gone :(
Sep 17, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2014
Momoka is so brutal x)
Sep 19, 2014 5:05 AM

Oct 2013
mad max reference?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2014

118 by Deazu »»
Jan 4, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2014

52 by Deazu »»
Jan 4, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

76 by Deazu »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:12 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2014

197 by Yvonnelim99 »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2014

78 by Deazu »»
Aug 19, 2023 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.