Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 31, 2014 5:14 AM

Aug 2014
jakkubus said:
bjorno said:
Good action. Lu Gonghu was at a very big disadvantage, there was no way that he would win against 3 people. Wow that scene at the end, Miyuki :O

There was no way that he could win against Tatsuya alone...

Okay let's face it if Tatsuya wasn't there Mayumi would have been slaughtered, Mari would have been crushed and Spy kun would have been killed. Thank God Tatsuya was there, oh wait just thank Tatsuya was there oops my bad.
Aug 31, 2014 5:25 AM

Aug 2008
Definitely your above average Mahouka episode but we are already halfway,still don't see the hype of Yokohama arc.

They really need to tone down the incest thing. It was a good thing I watch this alone because if I watch this with others,it will feel awkward.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 31, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2011
Damn those siblings. Go kiss already! Or better yet, fuck already!
Aug 31, 2014 6:05 AM

Jun 2013
They should rename this episode "Calling out your opponent's name".

Since the start of the arc, the episodes have been focusing more on other characters' abilities, so I almost forgot how friggin OP Tatsuya is. Special ops soldier of a great alliance, downed in one shot by Tatstuya. Yeah, that feels like Mahouka.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Aug 31, 2014 6:12 AM

Jun 2014
4 episodes to go guys.

This episode was better than the last 2 episodes.
I feel like Tastuya Shiba is the #1 overpowered anime character in 2014. Damn he's like perfect in everything.
Aug 31, 2014 6:12 AM

Apr 2008
HunterTennouji said:

Since the start of the arc, the episodes have been focusing more on other characters' abilities, so I almost forgot how friggin OP Tatsuya is. Special ops soldier of a great alliance, downed in one shot by Tatstuya. Yeah, that feels like Mahouka.

Again it wasn't Tatsuya that did the most damage for fuck's sake
Aug 31, 2014 6:30 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
HunterTennouji said:

Well, he did significant damage, since he stopped Lu's charge.
Aug 31, 2014 6:33 AM

Oct 2013
HunterTennouji said:
Darklight0303 said:

He didn't do any damage though. All he did was Gram Demo Lu's fortification magic that was protecting his injury from the previous fight. All damage that was done to Lu was done by Nao, Mari and Mayumi.
Aug 31, 2014 6:45 AM

Jun 2013
millie10468 said:
HunterTennouji said:

He didn't do any damage though. All he did was Gram Demo Lu's fortification magic that was protecting his injury from the previous fight. All damage that was done to Lu was done by Nao, Mari and Mayumi.

Wait, how did you know? From the LN? I guess in hindsight it makes sense, but it didn't think about it at all during the confrontation. Just "Tatsuya attacks! It's super effective!"
Aug 31, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2014
HunterTennouji said:
millie10468 said:

Wait, how did you know? From the LN? I guess in hindsight it makes sense, but it didn't think about it at all during the confrontation. Just "Tatsuya attacks! It's super effective!"

To be fair, it is in the LN. Here's a snippet from the LN:

And pretty much Tat didn't damage him.
Aug 31, 2014 6:57 AM
Jun 2014
HunterTennouji said:
millie10468 said:

If you know what has happend to Lu in the first battle, than it isn't that difficult to figure out that Tatusya used demo against Lu. Grand demo has demonstrated and explained in the anime a decent amount of time already:) Erika's brother aka Nao did the real work.
Aug 31, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2013
EmiyaNanaya said:

...saw this and the rest of the excerpt and went all O_O. Don't think I will be reading the LN.

EDIT:

TKMike said:

If you know what has happend to Lu in the first battle, than it isn't that difficult to figure out that Tatusya used demo against Lu. Grand demo has demonstrated and explained in the anime a decent amount of time already:) Erika's brother aka Nao did the real work.

Actually, I thought that Lu just bandaged himself and had some patchwork instead of fortifying the wound with magic, so the thought that Tatsuya canceled the magic didn't occur to me. If that is what you mean with demo, then I have absolutely no idea.
HunterTennoujiAug 31, 2014 7:06 AM
Aug 31, 2014 7:04 AM

Aug 2013
Lu defiantly did not seem as tough as the "Man Eater" title would suggest. I love Mari, she kicks total ass.

Oh more almost incest this episode.
My Candies:
Aug 31, 2014 7:09 AM

May 2013
EmiyaNanaya said:

But Tatsuya's Gram Demolition determined the outcome of fight. Without it Mari and Mayumi would be dead meat.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Aug 31, 2014 7:13 AM

Apr 2013
pretty good episode. especially the first fight

ofc tatsuya would have an android maid

also calm down there miyuki...
Aug 31, 2014 7:21 AM

Apr 2008
jakkubus said:
EmiyaNanaya said:

But Tatsuya's Gram Demolition determined the outcome of fight. Without it Mari and Mayumi would be dead meat.

Yes that is true but to attribute the whole victory to him is disingenuous to say the least
Aug 31, 2014 7:31 AM
May 2013
jakkubus said:
EmiyaNanaya said:

Dead meat? He could not pass Mari so he preferred to avoid a direct confrontation with her and attack Mayumi, he resisted Mayumi's shots at first because she has not augmented the power of her attacks, Gram Demolition destroyed the armor and he would have surely injured Mayumi but kill them I doubt it. Her next shots were impossible to block completely even for him and he was suffered oxygen deprivation due to this.Mari's last attack was a secret technique which is impossible to dodge, even Tatsuya could not dodge it. That last bit was specified in the LN so. Gram Demolition doesn't deal damage.
HomeAloneAug 31, 2014 7:36 AM
Aug 31, 2014 7:32 AM
Jun 2014
HunterTennouji said:

TKMike said:

Actually, I thought that Lu just bandaged himself and had some patchwork instead of fortifying the wound with magic, so the thought that Tatsuya canceled the magic didn't occur to me. If that is what you mean with demo, then I have absolutely no idea.

Well the episode did portray that Tatsuya's damage was on the same spot of were Nao hit him. So that was a hint if "demo" didn't occured in your mind when Tatusya did something. The fact that Lu was able to move as well against Nao and Mari after being hit by Nao was a hint that he used his magic to minimize the wound he got. The moment Tatsuya canceled out his magic was the moment that he wasn't able to move as well as before anymore and another few things was that he couldn't block Mayumi's ice magic anymore, like what he did before and he couldn't block Mari's sword anymore with his magic like what he did before and the reason why I was certain that Tatsuya used demo and the reason why there was no explanation. LN readers confirmed this for me.

demo = Grand demolition. I don't like to type terms that are too long:P
Aug 31, 2014 7:56 AM

May 2013
HomeAlone said:
Dead meat? He could not pass Mari so he preferred to avoid a direct confrontation with her and attack Mayumi, he resisted Mayumi's shots at first because she has not augmented the power of her attacks, Gram Demolition destroyed the armor and he would have surely injured Mayumi but kill them I doubt it. Her next shots were impossible to block completely even for him and he was suffered oxygen deprivation due to this.Mari's last attack was a secret technique which is impossible to dodge, even Tatsuya could not dodge it. That last bit was specified in the LN so. Gram Demolition doesn't deal damage.

He attacked Mayumi, because she was easier to take down in close fight and without her aid Mari would not fight back long. Also both girls were able to pull their triumph cards, because Lu was forced to defend himself instead of attacking them by Gram Demolition. So they would lose that fight hardly, but great Oniisama saved the day again...
Aug 31, 2014 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
jakkubus said:
HomeAlone said:

He attacked Mayumi, because she was easier to take down in close fight and without her aid Mari would not fight back long. Also both girls were able to pull their triumph cards, because Lu was forced to defend himself instead of attacking them by Gram Demolition. So they would lose that fight hardly, but great Oniisama saved the day again...

I really don't know what your issue is. If Tatsuya had single-handedly taken Lu down, you would have complained. Him just offering support also got you complaining. Just what did you expect him to do when people he knows were in trouble? There's just no winning with you, is there?

xSanox said:

ofc tatsuya would have an android maid

Pixie doesn't belong to Tastuya though. She belongs to the Robotics Club.
OpalMidgeAug 31, 2014 8:36 AM
Aug 31, 2014 8:17 AM

Apr 2009
How does this show manage to be so boring even when there is supposed to be action?
Also, the end of the episode should shut everyone who said this show has no incest up.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Aug 31, 2014 8:20 AM
Apr 2012
I know how you feel Miyuki, I know how you feel.

Fantastic episode as per usual. Lu Gonghu got beat down twice. When he slid down those lights crushing the glasswith his hands, ouch! Mari was badass in this, so, so many strong female characters in this series I love it! 10/10 episode
Aug 31, 2014 8:36 AM

Jun 2013
Loving the end to this episode.
Aug 31, 2014 8:49 AM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:

No that is conjecture on your part. We don't know what would have happened had Tatsuya not been there, but since he was it is not surprising that he did take part in the defense.

Mari fought knowing that she had Tatsuya behind her, Mayumi fought knowing that she had Tatsuya in front of her; so we don't know that they would have done had they not had this insurance. It was clear that both Mari and Mayumi had fought together before, and even before Tatsuya got involved Lu was already "mystified" that he was being thwarted by two young girls, and that ultimately it was Mari's combined attacks that brought Lu down w/o too much effort.

And here's another thing, we know that Mayumi has more powerful magic, she certainly didn't panic when Lu bypassed Mari, so it could have very well have been that she has an ace up her sleeve that she didn't reveal, but would have had she needed to. Knowing she had Tatsuya meant that she didn't have to use it, and in this world, keeping spells secret is a prime directive.

Of course both of our scenarios are possible, but that is the point, we don't know which, because Tatsuya was there and was able to provide support.
Aug 31, 2014 9:07 AM

May 2014
Grimlokk said:

Okay let's face it if Tatsuya wasn't there Mayumi would have been slaughtered, Mari would have been crushed and Spy kun would have been killed. Thank God Tatsuya was there, oh wait just thank Tatsuya was there oops my bad.

Wait for Lu vs Mari and Mayumi part 2 in the next few eps and see if they would be easily slaughtered :)

darkreaperixAug 31, 2014 10:16 AM
Aug 31, 2014 9:10 AM

Dec 2011
Onii-sama and Miyuki out on a nice walk with their motorcycle just to be disturbed by that freaking crow.

Dem hacking wars doe...

LOL, Onii-sama is cheating on Miyuki with a robot maid... SACRE MOTHERF-CKING BLEU!!!

So Chiba Naotsugu vs Lu Gonghu and the fight ended rather fast to be honest XD.

Chiaki sure was easily duped by Zhou.

Why not just let Onii-sama handle Lu Gonghu in an instant... just like it almost happened in the end.

WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST!!! KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!

Hell yeah... sexy Miyuki just in her underwear!!!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 31, 2014 9:15 AM

May 2014
Nidhoeggr said:
How does this show manage to be so boring even when there is supposed to be action?
Also, the end of the episode should shut everyone who said this show has no incest up.

What incest?It still is one sided and Miyuki is still lying to herself that she is not in love with her brother (funniest scenes when she always say she isn't in love with him,if someone teases or ask her about it).
Aug 31, 2014 9:17 AM
May 2013
jakkubus said:
HomeAlone said:

What makes you say Mari would have not fought back long when she is one of the best at magic CQC and that her opponent is injured? To attack Mayumi he needed to avoid Mari, who is well aware of his strength and was ready to attack him. And no, Mayumi didn't use her trump card, her first attacks were used to gauge the power needed to bypass his barriers, she can shot much more powerful ice shards and Lu used his trump card, Steel Qigong, not only Mari. It's like everything the others do must be undermined when Tatsuya helps.

His 3rd fight will be interesting.
Aug 31, 2014 9:19 AM
Apr 2014
darkreaperix said:

Wait for Lu vs Mari and Mayumi part 2 in the next few eps and see if they would be easily slaughtered :)

edit: It was MH's fault that they confused anime only viewers with the way they animated Gram Demo this time (coulnd't they animated it the way they did during the 9SC's?),making like Tatsuya damaged Lu (nope he didn't actually do any damage to him,just destroyed his magic fortifications around his body and sealed the wound that he got from Nao during their battle).

You do know its gonna happen again...Mari and Mayumi will just take the credit next fight.

Anyway Nao ripped Lu's abdomen. Check
Tatsuya used gram demo to ripped apart Lu's armor and healing magic. Check
Mari taking all the good stuffs. Check.

EDIT: First rule of fighting alot of guys.
Kill the weakest. Lu determined that Mayumi is the weakest because Mayumi's specialty lies in Long range;So her being in that range pretty much killed Mayumi already; this is why Mari told Tatsuya to protect her.
orig55Aug 31, 2014 9:23 AM
Aug 31, 2014 9:26 AM
Oct 2012
StefanMZ said:
Chiaki sure was easily duped by Zhou.

Duped? She was hypnotized. Didn't you see the chemicals coming off of the flowers?

Even without magic, she would have been a relatively easy target. She actually like Zhou, he was the one person who listened to her and took her concerns seriously. Such a mindset is ripe for suggestion.

Yes he used her, but she already knew that going in, so that part didn't bother her. And lets be fair, Zhou actually liked her as well, he was the one who saved her life when her being killed by Lu would have accomplished the same goal and been far more effective than hypnotizing her.

Which again shows that the writer isn't particularly unfair towards any race. Zhou is one of the extremely few people in this show (of any race) that has had any trace of humanity.
Aug 31, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2013
HomeAlone said:
What makes you say Mari would have not fought back long when she is one of the best at magic CQC and that her opponent is injured? To attack Mayumi he needed to avoid Mari, who is well aware of his strength and was ready to attack him. And no, Mayumi didn't use her trump card, her first attacks were used to gauge the power needed to bypass his barriers, she can shot much more powerful ice shards and Lu used his trump card, Steel Qigong, not only Mari. It's like everything the others do must be undermined when Tatsuya helps.

Lu is on Naotsugu level in close combat and he probably would beat him back then, when Mari is below her boyfriend. Right, he was injured, but the only one, who exploited it was Tatsuya. If Shiba wasn't there Mayumi would be ripped apart, because her magic activated after GD, which lasted a while (it was rather psion stream, than cannonball). In that time she would be dead and Mari would be driven further back. And if Watanabe would be in defensive, she could not utilise her Multiple Slash, so Lu would have advantage.

Takuan_Soho said:
Which again shows that the writer isn't particularly unfair towards any race. Zhou is one of the extremely few people in this show (of any race) that has had any trace of humanity.

And he should be protagonist, not Tatsuya. If not in main series, then even in spin-off.
Aug 31, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2014
I would have liked to see a 1v1 with Tatsuya and Lu. But it wasn't that bad along with Mari and Mayumi.

Xway101 ~By me~
Aug 31, 2014 1:03 PM

May 2013
Xway101 said:
I would have liked to see a 1v1 with Tatsuya and Lu. But it wasn't that bad along with Mari and Mayumi.

It would be anticlimatic. Tatsuya snaps his fingers and Lu Gonghu is no more...
Aug 31, 2014 1:23 PM
Jan 2013
jakkubus said:
Xway101 said:

It would be anticlimatic. Tatsuya snaps his fingers and Lu Gonghu is no more...

I would rather see Tat use Ninjutsu, since they made a big deal about it in the beginning. Yet we see nothing of it, I guess it's too much for the drawers.

"A room full of armed guys, what happens?"
"Oh Tat disassembles the weapons with magic, and the guys faint."
"PERFECT!"
Aug 31, 2014 1:23 PM
May 2013
jakkubus said:
HomeAlone said:

Lu is on Naotsugu level in close combat and he probably would beat him back then, when Mari is below her boyfriend. Right, he was injured, but the only one, who exploited it was Tatsuya. If Shiba wasn't there Mayumi would be ripped apart, because her magic activated after GD, which lasted a while (it was rather psion stream, than cannonball). In that time she would be dead and Mari would be driven further back. And if Watanabe would be in defensive, she could not utilise her Multiple Slash, so Lu would have advantage.

jakkubus said:
HomeAlone said:

Mari is weaker than Naotsugu but it doesn't mean he would beat her with ease. According to the LN, Naotsugu would lose if the fight was to end fast, but he would be the winner if he could extend the duration of the fight.

It was pointed out that Lu was not at full power during his clash with Mari too, he was rather surprised to see that high school girls where able to hold him. The blood loss due to Gram Demolition is anime original, in the LN Tatsuya used Gram Demolition, Mayumi immediately followed, and Mari finished him, he was dizzy because of Mayumi's shots that were making him lose oxygen and Mari used this occasion to use her technique. Gram Demolition only destroyed his Steel Qigong barrier.
Aug 31, 2014 1:32 PM
Jan 2013
Also Azusa Nakajou, ummm she know Tat secret, yet says nothing. She flipped out when she seen Tat's weapon, but does nothing when she figured out Tat is Sliver.

We all can nitpick, but the anime is good. I'm guessing that they are rushing it because there might not be a second season. It's a guess, not saying it's the real reason.
Aug 31, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2014
darkreaperix said:
Grimlokk said:

Oh come on I'm just trying to make it look like the dirty Chinese actually have a fighting chance and now you got to go and ruin it, after all you and I both know what they have coming to 'em. XD
Aug 31, 2014 2:46 PM

May 2014
Grimlokk said:
darkreaperix said:

Oh come on I'm just trying to make it look like the dirty Chinese actually have a fighting chance and now you got to go and ruin it, after all you and I both know what they have coming to 'em. XD

I tried to be as cryptic as I can :)

Gonna rephrase my reply,

Will Mayumi and Mari survive round 2 against Lu???Will Tatsuya finally find the joy of cosplaying as a superhero? Will Miyuki confess to her brother of her love for him?Found out in the following next few eps of Onii-sam....er Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Aug 31, 2014 3:13 PM

Sep 2013
Man-eating tiger got owned twice. He doesn't deserve that cool nickname anymore aha.

Omg Miyuki lol, she really wants tatsuya's D slapping on her face. She goes to bed in her underwear thinking who knows what aha. Why do I feel like Miyuki really enjoyed herself that night. Other than that, good episode.

Aug 31, 2014 3:17 PM

May 2013
HomeAlone said:
Mari is weaker than Naotsugu but it doesn't mean he would beat her with ease. According to the LN, Naotsugu would lose if the fight was to end fast, but he would be the winner if he could extend the duration of the fight.

It was pointed out that Lu was not at full power during his clash with Mari too, he was rather surprised to see that high school girls where able to hold him. The blood loss due to Gram Demolition is anime original, in the LN Tatsuya used Gram Demolition, Mayumi immediately followed, and Mari finished him, he was dizzy because of Mayumi's shots that were making him lose oxygen and Mari used this occasion to use her technique. Gram Demolition only destroyed his Steel Qigong barrier.

Maybe not with ease, but when he would finish Mayumi, Mari alone maybe could make a good fight, but in the end she would lose. And Saegusa's magic activated after Gram Demolition stream, so in this time he would kill her quickly in close combat.
Aug 31, 2014 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
I'm starting to think this anime takes place inside an mmo. Mari tanking, Mayumi ranged dps, Tatsuya GM in disguise. Still better than SAO.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 5:29 PM
Oct 2012
Lykros said:
Also Azusa Nakajou, ummm she know Tat secret, yet says nothing. She flipped out when she seen Tat's weapon, but does nothing when she figured out Tat is Sliver.

My main complaint with Satou as a writer is that he has a lot of cool ideas that he touches on there here or there, but seldom develops them in a strong way so that people remember it.

Your comment is a good example of this. Asking people about their magic is completely verboten. It would be like asking someone about their sex life, even more to the point, people don't gossip about magic either. It's the biggest taboo in this world. This gets repeated a lot of times, but outside of a throw away line, Satou, to my knowledge, has never really developed this concept.

In episode three the SC asked about his magic because they originally thought he had cheated in an official match, and because Tatsuya showed that he was willing to answer their questions, however had he decided not to answer they would not have followed up once they knew he wasn't cheating. During the restaurant scene later, Miyuki explained Tatsuya's magic, but she did it in order to misdirect Erika (which is why she said he used Cast Jamming when he really used Gram Demolition - at least it seemed that way to me since he had to read the sequence) about the magic she had seen Tatsuya use.

So Azusa, while she knows, would not ask Tatsuya for fear of offending him. Mayumi is the same way, even though she knows that Tatsuya is a Yotsuba. Mari, being Mari, is the one who is most willing to break this taboo.
Takuan_SohoAug 31, 2014 9:04 PM
Aug 31, 2014 5:37 PM

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Lykros said:

My main complaint with Satou as a writer is that he has a lot of cool ideas that he touches on hear or there, but seldom develops in a strong way so that people remember it.

Your comment is a good example of this. Asking people about their magic is completely verboten. It would be like asking someone about their sex life, even more to the point, people don't gossip about magic either. It's the biggest taboo in this world. This gets repeated a lot of times, but outside of a throw away line, Satou, to my knowledge, has never really developed this concept.

In episode three the SC asked about his magic because they originally thought he had cheated in an official match, and because Tatsuya showed that he was willing to answer their questions, however had he decided not to answer they would not have followed up once they knew he wasn't cheating. During the restaurant scene later, Miyuki explained Tatsuya's magic, but she did it in order to misdirect Erika (which is why she said he used Cast Jamming when he really used Gram Demolition - at least it seemed that way to me since he had to read the sequence) about the magic she had seen Tatsuya use.

So Azusa, while she knows, would not ask Tatsuya for fear of offending him. Mayumi is the same way, even though she knows that Tatsuya is a Yotsuba. Mari, being Mari, is the one who is most willing to break this taboo.

Mayumi suspects he's an Extra but in order to know for sure, she'd have to ask him and she's the type who's very unwilling to rock the boat when it comes to family stuff. I actually thought it was a pretty logical way for Satou to circumvent the issue of why someone wouldn't be able to ascertain that the Shiba siblings are Yotsuba. If it's forbidden to ask about people's magic and family, how would anyone know definitively that Tatsuya was a Yotsuba or what his magic is unless he himself came out and said it?

That being said, I do agree that Satou waits too damn long to use stuff he's mentioned in prior novels and while I'd like to trust that he knows what he's doing (considering he's said the story would end around 25-26 volumes), I'm still a bit skeptical.
Aug 31, 2014 7:19 PM
Oct 2013
kickmesign said:
I'm starting to think this anime takes place inside an mmo. Mari tanking, Mayumi ranged dps, Tatsuya GM in disguise. Still better than SAO.

have you seen SAO II yet.... I swear it looks like Kirito is auditioning for the next Star Wars movie.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Aug 31, 2014 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
Very nice episode. Fights were pretty cool, it was good to see Watanabe and Mayumi against the Tiger. I loved how Tatsuya just literally stood there, stared and still managed to play a critical role in capturing him.

Just when the bro-sis vibes were starting to fade, here comes the closest they've ever been until now. First time i've seen Tatsuya stutter (kinda)...

4/5.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 31, 2014 8:48 PM

Aug 2014
Good episode.

That ending though. Lol. I just find it hilarious because it doesn't bother me, but I can practically hear the anime fans ripping their hair out in frustration over the continuous incest teasing in this series. XD

Seriously people, relax... it's just an anime. ^_^

The fight scenes were nice, but I do also feel like a lot of plot was skipped over. I get the jist of what's going on, but wish they could be a bit more in-depth with things.
Aug 31, 2014 10:57 PM

Aug 2013
So we had 2 solid fight scenes between some badass fighters.

We had the almost kiss.

And we had the best 10 seconds of this show so far:

They might as well go full incest now. Honestly I'd probably be more upset if they pulled an OreImo S2 OVA ending and just totally cop out at the last second.
Aug 31, 2014 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Good fights in this episode, but I thought the antagonist was a bit weak, was won twice, I wanted to see him having a big fight against Tatsuya
Tatsuya and Miyuki are losing a little focus in this arc, but the end of this last episode relieved some of this with a moment of intimacy of brothers
Miyuki is very cute, but it was a little tossed up of brother, almost rolled a kiss and as always the Onii-sama consoled
The anime is directed to the end, hopefully an improvement in the episodes to end the anime with moral ..
Sep 1, 2014 3:47 AM

Jul 2013
Oh god, that ending, smh. The minute I saw Tatsuya take a seat on the couch I already knew what was going to happen.

Fight was good though, pretty much the only redeemable thing about this series (and we don't get enough, ffs).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 7:41 AM
Dec 2012
The episode is quite boring... especially the fight scene. What I like in this episode is only the last 5 minutes, which is the Miyuki x Tatsuya scene.

[/quote] OH YESH!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.