Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2014 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Rayet really want to kill the Princess. I believed that the Princess is unconscious.

But the problem here isn't lack of oxygen in lungs but the lack of oxygen-enriched blood in brain. If they want to save her they better be quick with CPR as permanent brain damage occurs in 3-4 minutes after that and total death takes only twice of this time. If she ever survives that, no doubt she would be in coma.
Aug 30, 2014 4:10 PM

Oct 2013
> Betray Earth
> Blame the Princess when betrayed back

Fuck you Rayet!
I Fucking hate you!
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 30, 2014 4:10 PM

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Rayet really want to kill the Princess. I believed that the Princess is unconscious.

But the problem here isn't lack of oxygen in lungs but the lack of oxygen-enriched blood in brain. If they want to save her they better be quick with CPR as permanent brain damage occurs in 3-4 minutes after that and total death takes only twice of this time. If she ever survives that, no doubt she would be in coma.

Once again I'm gonna quote myself. "Approx. 1 in 4 of all people whom get strangled, survive it.
They either faint from the schock, or they play dead.
In any case, the one strangling the other person is most-likely to stop strangling at that point.

ALTHOUGH, considering that the Aldnoah drive failed, I think that the chance of the princesses life having been spared is.. to put it frankly...

... Not to good."

So yeah, It's good to know that there is atleast someone else thinking rationally about this issue XD (BRO-Fist daugh)
Aug 30, 2014 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
Toaki90 said:
> Betray Earth

Fuck you Rayet!
I Fucking hate you!

Quoting myself: "One thing I find funny about Martian sympathizers, is that the only people that they actually have killed (so far),.. Have ALL BEEN MARTIANS XD"
Aug 30, 2014 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
1anime4you said:
Although, may I ask you to maybe rephrase that -"Out cold I assume which would stop the aldnoah i guess." Because... I didn't fuggin get it `xD`

I guess it would be troubling if Aldnoah kicked off everytime the one linked to it went to sleep or dreamt.
My understanding of it is that it depends on active blood circulation in the host. Sadly, that really means the princess is clinically dead right now.
Aug 30, 2014 4:17 PM

Feb 2011
Fuck that Ratbitch Rayet...Attempting to kill the good princess like that. Hope Asseylum is safe though, despite the Aldnoah drive powering down the ship and all.
Aug 30, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
1anime4you said:
Although, may I ask you to maybe rephrase that -"Out cold I assume which would stop the aldnoah i guess." Because... I didn't fuggin get it `xD`

I guess it would be troubling if Aldnoah kicked off everytime the one linked to it went to sleep or dreamt.
My understanding of it is that it depends on active blood circulation in the host. Sadly, that really means the princess is clinically dead right now.

Yeah, I get that.
Essentially what I was saying was that we agree to be pessimistic on this issue, saying that the chances are really slim that she recovers (if not already being dead as it is). Atleast that's what I think of as most probable.
Aug 30, 2014 4:18 PM
Apr 2010
i've had a deep feeling of satisfaction, not often characters are strangled by the chain in shower
Aug 30, 2014 4:19 PM
Jul 2014
Rayet you idiot. Now Slaine go to the darkness.
Aug 30, 2014 4:19 PM

Oct 2013
1anime4you said:
Toaki90 said:
> Betray Earth

Fuck you Rayet!
I Fucking hate you!

Quoting myself: "One thing I find funny about Martian sympathizers, is that the only people that they actually have killed (so far),.. Have ALL BEEN MARTIANS XD"

???
You mean?
Rayet is martian
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 30, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2013
Bluebirds22 said:

Join me Slaine, and we can rule using the Aldnoah together.. Like King and Apprentice.

(Obvious Star-Wars reference flopp)
Aug 30, 2014 4:22 PM
Jul 2014
R4diance said:
i've had a deep feeling of satisfaction, not often characters are strangled by the chain in shower

Haha, you are right :)
Aug 30, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2013
[/quote]
Toaki90 said:
1anime4you said:

???
You mean?
Rayet is martian

I believe that She is Terran by birth, but as far as what she used to identify herself as, which really is the only thing that really truely matters, she is Martian.

So yes, I think of her as a Martian...

..DUH
Aug 30, 2014 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
Toaki90 said:
1anime4you said:

???
You mean?
Rayet is martian

Yes she is. Thats why she and her family wanted to go back to Mars.
Aug 30, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
Rayet, you idiot.
Asseylum isn't dead. Probably unconscious.
Aug 30, 2014 4:25 PM

Jan 2013
chattha15 said:
Toaki90 said:

???
You mean?
Rayet is martian

Gets my point
Aug 30, 2014 4:27 PM

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
SandyBoi said:
Rayet, you idiot.
Asseylum isn't dead. Probably unconscious.

In addition: Once again I'm gonna quote myself. "Approx. 1 in 4 of all people whom get strangled, survive it.
In any case, the one strangling the other person is most-likely to stop strangling at that point.

ALTHOUGH, considering that the Aldnoah drive failed, I think that the chance of the princesses life having been spared is.. to put it frankly...

... Not to good."
Aug 30, 2014 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
R4diance said:

Whole episode I was actually thinking that princess is especially annoying this time (together with Eddelritto). Well, there we have it :)

Also, people on CR speculates the she never had double when she was killed for the first time. Aldnoah magic! Or do they have many clones of her just in case? Kinda Rei-like situation.
Aug 30, 2014 4:29 PM

Oct 2013
Mich666 said:
Tohka_Yatogami said:

Let me remind you here. Yes you are right it will take only 4-5 minutes for brain to get damaged by lack of oxygen but she was strangled for like 1-2 minutes and she lost consciousness and fell down and That bitch rayet let her free and there's no more lack of blood supply to the brain..... So if this anime is not going to pull any crap then they cannot kill the princess but in that short 2 minutes small damage to the brain can happen and anything can happen from memory loss to paralysis (unable to speak) which will be temporary, i hope.

Oct 2013
chattha15 said:
Toaki90 said:

???
You mean?
Rayet is martian

Oh yeah, I totally missed that line
Where her father said "We will return home.."

But still, Rayet is a bitch!
"Burn the heretics"

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
R4diance said:

Whole episode I was actually thinking that princess is especially annoying this time (together with Eddelritto). Well, there we have it :)

Also, people on CR speculates the she never had double when she was killed for the first time. Aldnoah magic! Or do they have many clones of her just in case? Kinda Rei-like situation.

Thanks Michie, That comment manh, so epic...
Serious case of LMFAO on my end :)
Jul 2014
1anime4you said:
Bluebirds22 said:

Join me Slaine, and we can rule using the Aldnoah together.. Like King and Apprentice.

(Obvious Star-Wars reference flopp)

Talking about Star-Wars, some users think that maybe Inaho is Saazbaum's son (color hair and Blood tipe), you could imagine:
Saazbaum: I am your father.
Inaho: Nine cloud.
Aug 30, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
chattha15 said:
Mich666 said:

Let me remind you here. Yes you are right it will take only 4-5 minutes for brain to get damaged by lack of oxygen but she was strangled for like 1-2 minutes and she lost consciousness and fell down and That bitch rayet let her free and there's no more lack of blood supply to the brain..... So if this anime is not going to pull any crap then they cannot kill the princess but in that short 2 minutes small damage to the brain can happen and anything can happen from memory loss to paralysis (unable to speak) which will be temporary, i hope.

Correction; she was strangled for about 30 seconds.
Aug 30, 2014 4:30 PM

Apr 2009
Rayet killed her. If the princess being unconscious shuts off the Aldnoah engine, they'd have to stop flying whenever she went to sleep.
Aug 30, 2014 4:32 PM

Jan 2013
Amarrez said:
Rayet killed her. If the princess being unconscious shuts off the Aldnoah engine, they'd have to stop flying whenever she went to sleep.

My point.
Aug 30, 2014 4:32 PM

May 2014
I think that might have been the hottest assassination I've ever seen.
Aug 30, 2014 4:33 PM

Oct 2013
1anime4you said:
chattha15 said:

Correction; she was strangled for about 30 seconds.

Yes.... More chances that she will survive and will forgive that bitch Rayet for her assasination.... And Rayet will be like princess you are fucking awesome and i will fight for you and will admit her sins.
Aug 30, 2014 4:34 PM

Oct 2013
What? you smart ass who think there is even the slightest possibility that the princess is death are loco

The ship is their only chance to level the martians
Princess death = Doom for earth
I bet she just lost her consciousness
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 30, 2014 4:35 PM

Jan 2011
So here i thought "shouldn't the Aldnoah drive stop working now, or is it on until turned off once activated?"

A moment later the ship starting falling. Where did they land though? That looked like clouds, but it wouldn't stop when it hit clouds, and they wanted to fly low. So snow?

I also assume the princess isn't that for now, as that should make anything meaningful interaction impossible. Possible being stranded in the middle of nowhere, even if they get to the UE HQ, it would be pointless. Only the princess speaking directly to the emperor could immediately end this war, without the princess they would have to fight, and they never had a chance for that, unless the meant for Inaho to take out all cataphracts one by one so Mars/Vers would be left without any "real" forces.

One thing that remains to be answered in the case the princess is merely unconscious is: What happens when she sleeps? Do they land before, and she activates the drive again each morning? Or can she maintain the drive when sleeping, but not when unconcious? Or was it not being unconcious itself that triggered the drive shutting down, but the shock etc.?

Also: Saazbaum..how strong is he? That was an ordinary kitchen knife, not a military one. It wasn't even one used to cut meat or loafs of bread or whatever. You have to squeeze damn hard for it to cut you, especially given the size of the wound, based on the amount of blood seen..

Oct 2013
Amarrez said:

Yes. That is the only thing in the favor of her death. and also the name of the episode.

Oct 2013
1anime4you said:
Mich666 said:

In addition: Once again I'm gonna quote myself. "Approx. 1 in 4 of all people whom get strangled, survive it.

... Not to good."
Well, you should stop quoting yourself
It's not good at all. Infact. it's stupid!
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 30, 2014 4:36 PM

Jan 2013
Toaki90 said:
What? you smart ass who think there is even the slightest possibility that the princess is death are loco

Let's imagine Aldnoah Zero has a ending were the Martians win, ok?..
It's fully possible though not probable in the long run
1anime4youAug 30, 2014 4:39 PM
Aug 30, 2014 4:39 PM

May 2014
NwAurion said:
A moment later the ship starting falling. Where did they land though? That looked like clouds, but it wouldn't stop when it hit clouds, and they wanted to fly low. So snow?

They were on their way to Russia so yes it is most likely snow
Aug 30, 2014 4:39 PM

Nov 2012
1anime4you said:
Toaki90 said:

Let's imagine Aldnoah Zero has a ending were the Martians win, ok?..
It's fully possible though not probable in the long run

terraformars > humanity
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 30, 2014 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
-"Smoke Pan Everyday"
Aug 30, 2014 4:45 PM

Nov 2012
I didn't see that ending coming.

Like "Holy ****"

Why would you kill the person keeping the ship running, and the only chance of perhaps getting back at the traitors that kill your family?? I hope she just lost consciousness, if not then the series ends with earth burning away no doubt.

"Climb the mountain not so the world can see you, but so that you can see the world."
Aug 30, 2014 4:50 PM

Aug 2012
Reyet gets angry about her father getting killed but her father was the one who basically doomed all of humanity by trying to kill the princess.

Other than the ending the episode feels really filler-ish.
Aug 30, 2014 5:10 PM

Oct 2012
Well, there is ONE proof in OP that she may survive this as we still haven't seen this scene:

(there is snow behind her, so perhaps Russia where they are right now?)

Also, for a sec I played with the possibility she used her holo-projector or two and switched her place with Nina (as she has similiar hair/eyes) but after closer inspection I found no proof of that theory other than that Eddelritto is bringing her new (or rather switched) "royal" clothes.
Mich666Aug 30, 2014 5:14 PM
Aug 30, 2014 5:14 PM
Feb 2013
It /seems/ the emperor/king is really old, or even on a deathbed. If he is the one keeping all the Aldnoah-Drive ships running, and has no other descendants than the princess, killing her would mean the end of the ability to use Aldnoah tech. As far as I can tell.

Guess Saazbaum never thought about this.
Aug 30, 2014 5:20 PM

Jan 2010
So, this time...the princess is truly die? o,o..OMG! Urobutcher!!!!! God damn you!

Aug 30, 2014 5:25 PM
Mar 2013
oh my god i EPIC but that last minut Rayet why? was it only jelosy?? shit i was starting to like her
Aug 30, 2014 5:32 PM
Jul 2014
Am I the only one that thinks that Rayet killed the princess because she watched her family get killed because they were sent to assassinate Asseylum, and to find out that they died for nothing because it was a double began her deep hatred for all Martians and the princess especially?

It just seems that way to me, and it's ten times better than her killing Asseylum because "lol harem".
Aug 30, 2014 5:51 PM

Mar 2013
R4vel said:
UROBUTCHER AT IT AGAIN.

His involvement with script writing ended with episode 3.

---

Anyway, this might be a bit of an opportunity for the show to correct something that I always found to be a little odd. That "body-double" explanation kept falling flat for me, and I think that it might be interesting if she really was dead here, causing Eddelrittuo to do something to revive her. This would also explain why the ship fell from the sky here and not whenever she goes to sleep at night.
Aug 30, 2014 5:51 PM

Jul 2013
Wow first SAO have a cliffhanger now this, WTF. Why you do that Rayet, you a-hole. Well I can understand her hatred because they killed her father, but why do you have to go to the princess.

Well TBH I expect her to be alive somewhere in the later episodes, because she is important in the series, and as the main character.

Aug 30, 2014 5:55 PM

May 2011
wha....wha......WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

WHY?....WHY?......WHYYYYYYYYY?

well, SHIT happens, now let's see where's this story gonna go with 3 episodes left

still, oh my Princess, hope She still alive, cause you know being choked isn't mean dead it could also result in unconscious, or by whatever plot it could get be, just please don't kill Her
and you rayet, i hope you would get some epic dead.
GNXTAug 30, 2014 5:59 PM
Aug 30, 2014 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
I can understand why Rayet did it since she saw her friends and family killed right in front of her and the person basically responsible has been walking around her for days so I can accept that she broke this one time. I'm pretty sure the Princess isn't dead but probably unconscious since I feel like you'd need to pull way longer to choke someone to death or crush their windpipe. Also looks like Slaine's been told the truth.... I wonder if he'll keep fighting for the Princess now that he knows the other guys plight.
Aug 30, 2014 6:00 PM

Nov 2012
Princess died?Surely her "god powers"/adlnoah power will save her,that or she's an immortal vampire or unconscious.

Naked strangling though,lmao.
Aug 30, 2014 6:02 PM

Apr 2008
Phoenix1220 said:
I can understand why Rayet did it since she saw her friends and family killed right in front of her and the person basically responsible has been walking around her for days so I can accept that she broke this one time. I'm pretty sure the Princess isn't dead but probably unconscious since I feel like you'd need to pull way longer to choke someone to death or crush their windpipe. Also looks like Slaine's been told the truth.... I wonder if he'll keep fighting for the Princess now that he knows the other guys plight.

Except the Princess is NOT responsible. She was the intended VICTIM/TARGET of her father and his associates.
Aug 30, 2014 6:03 PM

Sep 2011
My God, I can't believe all you guys who have to ask "Is she dead?" ofcourse fucking not how naive can you be, is this your first Anime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.