Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2014 10:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the crew makes it out of that one. This little mini arc has a weird feeling to it tbh. They are trying to do their job and survive at the same time.

Not surprising that Aoi and Takayama got a few more close moments on board that train. They made quite a lot of daring moves this episode on that train as well. That took some guts. Otherwise, fairly predictable episode. Aoi, you should give him a reward
Aug 28, 2014 9:52 PM

Oct 2013
That ride was pretty intense, omega good job making it on time though. He had to add "a little bit" when he complimented Aoi *sigh.
Aug 28, 2014 11:26 PM

May 2013
They managed to get to where they were heading despite many different obstacles on their way there. This episode was okay.
Aug 28, 2014 11:31 PM
Mar 2014
That train ride was intense.

#TeamSakurai tho !
Aug 29, 2014 12:25 AM

Mar 2008
They were drifting that train like a boss. xD

Also, Aoi is life! Aoi is Love! <3
Aug 29, 2014 12:57 AM

Apr 2013
And here I always thought train rides were boring :P

That big dude trying to stop a train, is he for real? O.O
fear80Aug 29, 2014 1:06 AM
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 29, 2014 1:04 AM

Apr 2010
y123y said:

EVERYBODY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES TAKAYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKAYAMA

TAKAYAMA

TAKAYAMA

And of course, the other male MC doesnt even fall close to one of the chicks in the beginning.

Shaniyaz said:

Iwaizumi is a friggin' beast! I like how he did most of the works and in return, got no words of praise from either of the girls. Seriously, what the hell!? -.-

Takayama complimenting Aoi and her cute blushing was the only good part this episode. Everything else = The value of Iwaizumi in this show. (Almost 0)

Lame episode. I'm tired of seeing Takayama getting all the spotlights lately. At least, focusing on Mari would be fun to watch.

No $hit! Bro, can't get an ounce of appreciation to save his life.

First he busts up his foot, gets his head bashed in, had the engine explode on him, and finally, tried to the stop the train Indiana Jones style, only to have part of it fall on him.

After all that not one damn word of concern from the girls!!! >:( Oh, Takayama got dirt on him so lets all coddle up on him >:(

MC has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! What the hell do they see in him!?

"B-b-b-but he's so nice!" BLEH! Incompetent is more like it. The instruction should've flunked his useless ass. If it wasn't for Haruka, they wouldn't even have made it.

Of course they owe Iwaizumi their lives, so he should get to cop a feel or something.

Gave it 5, would've been a 8, if I wasn't so pissed off that how they treated Iwaizumi the whole time. /soapbox /rage #uslessanimeMCs
JmacAug 29, 2014 1:16 AM
Aug 29, 2014 1:09 AM

Apr 2013
Jmac said:
y123y said:

EVERYBODY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES TAKAYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKAYAMA

TAKAYAMA

TAKAYAMA

And of course, the other male MC doesnt even fall close to one of the chicks in the beginning.

Shaniyaz said:

Iwaizumi is a friggin' beast! I like how he did most of the works and in return, got no words of praise from either of the girls. Seriously, what the hell!? -.-

Takayama complimenting Aoi and her cute blushing was the only good part this episode. Everything else = The value of Iwaizumi in this show. (Almost 0)

Lame episode. I'm tired of seeing Takayama getting all the spotlights lately. At least, focusing on Mari would be fun to watch.

First he busts up his foot, gets his head bashed in, had the engine explode on him, and finally, tried to the stop the train Indiana Jones style, only to have part of it fall on him.

After all that not one damn word of concern from the girls!!! >:( Oh, Takayama got dirt on him so lets all coddle up on him >:(

"B-b-b-but he's so nice!" BLEH! Incompetent is more like it. The instruction should've flunked his useless ass. If it wasn't Aoi, wouldn't made it.

Of course they owe Iwaizumi their lives, so he should get to cop a feel or something.

Gave it 5, would've been a 8, if I wasn't so pissed off that how they treated Iwaizumi the whole time. /soapbox

Buuuuuut it's funny how they ignore him LOL!
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 29, 2014 1:13 AM

Apr 2010
fear80 said:
Jmac said:

"B-b-b-but he's so nice!" BLEH! Incompetent is more like it. The instruction should've flunked his useless ass. If it wasn't Aoi, wouldn't made it.

Gave it 5, would've been a 8, if I wasn't so pissed off that how they treated Iwaizumi the whole time. /soapbox /rage #uselessanimeMCs

Buuuuuut it's funny how they ignore him LOL!

Yeah, I knew what I was getting myself into I started to watch this.
Aug 29, 2014 1:43 AM

Oct 2013
Aoi is still the best!!!
most intense show about trains and asses I've EVER seen!!! XD
another great episode ^_^
[/quote]
Aug 29, 2014 2:13 AM

Aug 2013
You know what, they should do a Gonou-centric episode. I mean every girl seems like they have the hots for Takayama anyway and even if she's not going to be added in Takayama's harem, why not feature the hot glasses boss-woman?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 29, 2014 4:25 AM

Feb 2012
That scene when Mari says Noa is her rival!! They sure are building up the relationship between Takayama x Sakurai and Takayama x Koumi, but dang, I'm hoping for more Mari x Takayama arcs!! ... and more praises for Iwaizumi! Lol!

#TeamMari
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 29, 2014 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
Iwaizumi did most of the work and he got nothing out of it what the hell!!
Aug 29, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2013
y123y said:
Are Gonou and Nana going to join the Takayama harem now?

Also, do you think that the other male MC is going to join Takayama's harem?

If you give him a hotdog he probably would :P
Aug 29, 2014 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
The ride was pretty intense.

Takayama and his crew delivered the organs safely.
Aug 29, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2011
This episode felt so long. But glad to see they finished all of those hardships.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 9:55 AM

Mar 2012
They totally forgot about their true objective LOOOOOL They started having fun instead, good job XD
AHAHAHAHAH Laughing really hard because of Iwaizumi, he breaks everything, what a professional!
"I understand! Baka." KYAAAA SAKURAI kawaii

Good episode.
b1GZZAug 29, 2014 10:01 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:06 AM

Dec 2011
All dem gurlz are worried about poor Naoto receiving more boob slaps to the face lol.

Naoto x Aoi moment :3

They're in trouble since the brakes aren't working.

Iwaizumi brakeeeee!!!

Dat ass...

Another nice Naoto x Aoi moment :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 29, 2014 11:12 AM
Aug 2014
Too many takayama x sakurai, i bid farewell to this anime.
Aug 29, 2014 11:20 AM

Feb 2012
Iwaizumi x food is the best couple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2010
Seems Sakurai and Takayama are finally starting to notice each other the main question remains will they become a couple before the ending of this anime or will we have another open ending.
The seen with the small locomotive was dragged out to much and the ending was already clear.
Still the pretty much wrecked the small locomotive in the process.
AversaAug 30, 2014 5:32 AM
Aug 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Jun 2013
Aversa said:
Seems Sakurai and Takayama are finally starting to notice each other the main question remains will they become a couple before then ending of this anime or will we have another open ending.
The seen with the small locomotive was dragged out to much and the ending was already clear.
Still the pretty much wrecked the small locomotive in the process.
I wouldnt get my hopes up, from the looks of it, it will prob be a harem ending.
Aug 29, 2014 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
omgomg aoi is so cute... however too much enecessary rubbing in the train :/
whatever i just hope takayama choses aoi from his harem
Aug 29, 2014 2:14 PM

Nov 2010
Great railway action, organs in the container are shaken into pulp by now
Facepalm for the Iwaizumi brake
Aug 29, 2014 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
I can't stand sakurai...I hope this really is a harem and not only she get all the focus...
Aug 29, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
Iwaizumi gets hurt and crap, and they don't even look at his foot? Like he gets absolutely no praise. Takayama doesn't even really do anything, if anything, the other three members do it for him. Sakurai better end up with Takayama. Thought Koumi would look pissed when he practically hugged Sakurai.
Aug 29, 2014 8:14 PM

Aug 2013
I felt it lacked fanservice this episode again, though Takayama always be stuck in girls, the fanservice could be bigger, I hope that next turn to be the Oppai Wars! as always ..
Aug 30, 2014 3:18 AM

Dec 2013
who did the preview for the next episode?
Aug 30, 2014 4:34 AM

May 2013
*sighs* Its canon. Okay.

Tho Iwaizumi deserves the harem more than Takayama. Who doesn't want a man who has six pack abs but loves eating and never gets fat?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 30, 2014 4:56 AM

Aug 2013
At one point it just seemed like Sakurai just walked out of the train for no apparent reason, plot dictated Takayama do a near impossible grab to save her though! Iwaizumi must hit those protein supplements hard, he not only attempted to stop a train by pulling it but ripped off part of the locamotive in the process, too bad he didn't get any acknowledgment and easily went back to his food obsessed ways after it all!
Aug 30, 2014 6:59 AM

May 2013
This episode was rather well. I enjoyed almost all of it. It's great that the whole mission was a complete success. Iwaizumi should be commended for his great cooperation.
Aug 30, 2014 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
Is anyone going to point out that he kicked the wall when the train was going super fast, not only that he jumped off a speeding train, slowed it down with his feet and proceed to rip the back off like it was a bit of paper.... pretty sure this guy is in the wrong anime and should of been in a battle shounen

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2014 9:32 PM

Sep 2013
Did Iwaizumi broke the law of physics, or he just disproven Newton, Where did these Chuck Norris feats of amazingness skills come from? He's a real bro

Aside from that, is that Sakurai romance I smell? I find her the most attractive. Good enjoyable episode.

Aug 30, 2014 11:46 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder if they have a good pay when they risk their lives XD
Aug 31, 2014 12:06 AM

Dec 2013
I call BULLSHI....... you know what, I don't care anymore.
Iwaizumi just became Chuck Norris, Takayama is basically the anime version of Hugh Hefner. That mini-train is basically the DeLorian from Back to the Future (how the hell does that thing not fall apart during the entire train ride ONLY to have it's brake pulled off by Iwaizumi at the end???? Seriously, the only thing missing from this anime is a 60 foot T-Rex running around and singing the Barney song.

Koumi had an actual back story for this arc, I'm surprised!

Next episode of the X-Files please!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 31, 2014 12:17 AM

Dec 2007
L-Ryoshi said:
I call BULLSHI....... you know what, I don't care anymore.
Iwaizumi just became Chuck Norris, Takayama is basically the anime version of Hugh Hefner. That mini-train is basically the DeLorian from Back to the Future (how the hell does that thing not fall apart during the entire train ride ONLY to have it's brake pulled off by Iwaizumi at the end???? Seriously, the only thing missing from this anime is a 60 foot T-Rex running around and singing the Barney song.

Koumi had an actual back story for this arc, I'm surprised!

Next episode of the X-Files please!

I'm calling it: Iwaizumi's the illegitimate son of Chuck Norris and Tsujimoto Natsumi.

But yeah, this episode required so much suspension of disbelief that my acrophobia started kicking in, and it really felt like it was in the wrong series. Hopefully they've gotten that completely out of their system now.
Aug 31, 2014 1:07 AM

Aug 2011
Takayama is still a scrub
Other characters are the redeeming factors for this animu
Aug 31, 2014 5:17 AM

Sep 2008
So many moments with TakayamaxAoi! *.*

Looks like in episode there will be another moment with them!
YEAH! <3
Aug 31, 2014 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
That foot brake, LOL.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 31, 2014 8:16 AM
Apr 2012
So much Iwaizumi strength this episode and it was glorious, now we know why he is constantly eating! As were the many Takayama and Sakurai moments. Takayama really brought his A-game in these couple of episodes, great qualities of a leader shone through, though still a rookie in many aspects he has the sparks to be a train driver. Excellent character development. 10/10 episode
Aug 31, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
So what happened? The past two or three episodes actually made this feel like a decent show. Aoi was annoying within the bounds of reason, there was a greater ratio of action and plot development to fanservice, and Iwaizumi was actually relevant and got screentime. Most importantly, the show was actually about trains for a change!

If the previous six or seven episodes had been like this arc I might actually like this show overall. Hell, I might actually have liked Sakurai. My only complaint with this arc is that it seems to have made it clear that basically every girl in the show likes Takayama.

Jmac said:

"B-b-b-but he's so nice!" BLEH! Incompetent is more like it. The instruction should've flunked his useless ass. If it wasn't for Haruka, they wouldn't even have made it.

Not this shit again.

Go back and re-watch episode five. If you still don't think Takayama has any redeeming qualities other than "being nice" then keep watching it until you understand.
Aug 31, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2009
This show is actually pretty boring when it's just about trains. Needs more fanservice.
Aug 31, 2014 11:16 PM
Jul 2014
Iwaizumi PUT IN WORK! Nice episode, could be better. Takayama and Aoi getting more air time together! Not bad, not bad at all...
Sep 1, 2014 4:46 AM

Oct 2013
a bit too much cringe this ep
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 1, 2014 5:17 PM

Jul 2013
Let's face it,iwaizumi should've been the MC, show would've been 100000000000% better than beta-fag takayama
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Sep 1, 2014 5:46 PM

Apr 2014
The plot is still strong in this one,
and they broke the law of physics a few time but well its anime.
At least the whole episode was on a train, so still its good.
Sep 1, 2014 8:52 PM

Nov 2013
Again, the way Rail Wars should've been this entire time. I'm probably one of the few that welcomes the over-the-top, physic defying action. Iwasaki is in the wrong anime. Don't you have a battle Shonen you need to be in?

4/5
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Sep 1, 2014 10:14 PM

Jun 2012
Notchrishansen said:
I'm probably one of the few that welcomes the over-the-top, physic defying action.
I'm with you on this one!

Man, Iwaizumi is a BEAST. Didn't expect a Iwaizumi Brake, only him could pull this off. Oh, and nice SakuraixTakayama moments there, but Iwaizumi was the highlight, no doubt about that.
Sep 4, 2014 6:30 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Iwaizumi went Hercules mode lol.
He got a full body workout with that mission.

Organ delivered successfully, with Haruka and Takayama jumping off together. 17:30 minute mark, great scene xD

What's with Aoi jumping off the train and landing on her feet without falling back.

Sep 5, 2014 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
Ohh, finally a really enjoyable episode :)

1lau said:
Great railway action, organs in the container are shaken into pulp by now

yeah, actually..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

181 by KanthorFehga »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Apakabar »»
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

102 by Apakabar »»
Dec 3, 2021 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.