Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 28, 2014 8:23 PM

May 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
@getcheffy I look forward to your comments next week, it made me regret sticking with this anime a little less.

Thank you so much. and to everone who got a laugh from reading my rants and raves..

lets all put together a list of all the bullshit that never went anywhere.
Aug 28, 2014 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
You can delete the message but you can't delete love!

Aug 28, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2012
MaiTai said:
You can delete the message but you can't delete love!
That was the highlight of the episode
Aug 28, 2014 8:40 PM
Jan 2014
getcheffy said:

NANA was one of the best mature animes i have ever seen. Side note pease tell me any other animes like that, but im sure i have seen it, i would still ike to know what they are.

Honey and Clover
Sakamichi no Apollon (after watching the anime, go read the manga for closure)
Aug 28, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2009
CALLED IT FROM DAY ONE

Now how will
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 28, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2011
Well she just came out of the closet
Aug 28, 2014 10:00 PM

Feb 2014
Sachi needs to fuck off somewhere, seriously. More David to speed this anime up and possibly take it somewhere. Literally nothing is happening, if it weren't for the art style I would be sleeping.
Aug 28, 2014 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
holy shit, why did sachi even invite hiro? and why did he accept the invitation?
will his suffering ever end?
Aug 28, 2014 10:37 PM

Jan 2013
The best character in my opinion is Hiro
Hes a nice guy that's lively and fun to be around
But in the end the girl he loves confessed to another person RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM
WHY!!!???!! why did she even invite him?
I honestly had high hopes for this anime, started out okay but went downhill pretty fast
AsenilAug 28, 2014 10:43 PM
Aug 29, 2014 12:11 AM

Aug 2014
There she goes! Confessing her lesbian love in front of her "ex". Seriously!
Aug 29, 2014 12:15 AM

Aug 2013
Ahahaha...ahahaha...ahaha...haha...ha....

That was bad.

"He can delete messages but he can't delete love." I am now convinced the writer has a box labeled "lines and stuff that I think are super cool" from where he pulls one or two ideas then forces it in the episode, sense be damned.

Sacchan, I love yuri and I've confirmed it ever since your conversation with Hiro's sister about the necklace. But damn it, what the hell are you thinking confessing to Touko in front of Hiro?! Seriously WTF? And again, WTF WRITER-SAN?!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 29, 2014 12:22 AM

Aug 2012
Poor Hiro, what was even the point of Sacchan inviting him anyway.
Aug 29, 2014 12:32 AM

Jul 2009
HAHAHA...
i dont even know wth is going on anymore. i give up. life is too difficult in the land of glasslip.
Aug 29, 2014 2:07 AM

Oct 2013
OMG the lack of Jonathan and Roger upset me a little
episode was kind of boring till the end
is this anime even real????
omg next episode is called johnathan HYPE
[/quote]
Aug 29, 2014 2:31 AM

Jan 2011
sim0n2170 said:
Poor Hiro, what was even the point of Sacchan inviting him anyway.

Having rewatched the scene a couple of times I think the point is that she actually has feelings for both of them. She is very clear that she wanted to bring both Hiro and Touko to her special place. Having a boyfriend does not mean that you can't have a girlfriend too (difficult as that might be for some people to absorb) and she has acknowledged Hiro as her boyfriend. If you look at Sacchan's focus when Hiro is explaining the Soseki allusion, she is watching both of them with a smile on her face. She then switches focus to Touko to make sure she gets the allusion, Hiro has already figured it out.

It's a little messy, but life is like that sometimes--and I think Sacchan is actually trying to be honest about her feelings. Touko pretty clearly only sees her as a friend, and Hiro now has to think about his relationship with Sacchan (but if he truly loves her, he'll have to accept this side of her).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 29, 2014 2:33 AM
Jan 2014
My favourite characters in this anime are chickens. At least I can understand a bit. And Sacchan... she evolved! She's no longer just a bitch, now she's UBER bitch!
Aug 29, 2014 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
This was excruciating to watch.
Aug 29, 2014 4:22 AM

Jul 2013
And now we get yuri? Where is this going...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 29, 2014 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
Seems like nothing significant happened in this episode again... except for the YURI confession!! LOL! Dayuuuuum, Sacchan is such an extreme, sadist bitch!! Why did she have to confess to Touko in front of Hiro? SERIOUSLY, WHY DO THAT TO THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON IN THIS ANIME?!?!?!?!

So frustrating to watch!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 29, 2014 6:47 AM

May 2013
Wtf just happened at the end there? I can't understand this anymore. Did Sachi confessed to Touko or something? I'm sure they didn't felt like saying some touching words like that. I seriously can't understand that part.
Aug 29, 2014 6:50 AM

Jun 2010
That's cold, Sachi.
Those texts were sweet. I liked Yuki and Yana's conversation. Very calm.
I want Kakeru to go insane. Full-on crazies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2014
laldonkaments said:
So that's how teens nowadays write texts, huh. Are the weather SMS some secret code?
I found that a bit strange as well. I was wondering, is Yana planning on having a career as a meteorologist or something? ^^

Can't wait to see her and Yuki finally meet up again after the camp session is over. Though I'm still not sure if there will be a romance between them and I'm even more confused since Hina entered the picture a few episodes ago.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Aug 29, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2014
The one positive to watching this anime, is getting to talk to you guys and hear the funny things you guys come up with. I had a good chuckle reading through this thread. Makes watching this anime more tolerable. Thanks guys.
Aug 29, 2014 12:17 PM
Aug 2014
what was the song that was playing when hina was in yanagi's room? that song was pretty good and better than the rest of the episode (excluding op and ed)
Aug 29, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
I laughed so hard at all these comments. You would think that after 9 weeks and about 100 pages of comments going mostly "I don't know what the F is going on...." and "This whole anime doesn't make sense....", you would expect most people in here to have stopped trying to find reason in it all.
Yet here we all are, hoping that Sachii's actions and her confession in front of Hiro and Touka will actually hold some deeper meaning. Let's just say that Sachii's a Touka-obsessed sadistic bitch who likes to lie and emotionally torture Hiro and leave it at that, shall we? XD

Called the Yuri since before the episode where Sachii told her mother that Hiro was her toy- er.. "boyfriend". It was just way too obvious the way she pulled Touko out for a heart-to-heart about her vision issues.

Also, with four episodes left, this train wreck is far from over. We still haven't seen all the shitty stuff from the visions yet. Not the "Kakeru falling from a high place", or "some apparent car accident that may leave Sachii in the hospital", nor the "Yanagi crying because of something Touko did" visioins.

Here's a fan-fic treat for y'all:
Maybe Hiro gets violent and starts strangling Sachii, and whilst trying to stop them, Touko will slip and almost fall from a building, and be saved when Kakeru pulls her back, but ends up falling himself. Then Sachii, feeling guilty or maybe just being in denial that the fall was all because of her, or even scared of the crazed Hiro, runs away and ends up being hit by a truck. Then perhaps they all end up in the hospital and Yanagi, who is misunderstands Yuki's confession to her as being that he can't reciprocate her feelings, confronts Touko with tears in her eyes. She starts blaming Touko for everything that happened. Touko in despair, runs to the school crying, followed by a severely injured Kakeru, who apparently has slipped into his darker personality and tries to force a kiss on her. Things get violent when she tries to fight him off and they accidentally set the school on fire, killing him in the process. During this, some crows that were gathering suddenly swoop down and feast on all of her favorite chickens (No! Johnathan!).
Let's see, now then Yanagi hates her, Sachii is maybe in a coma from the accident, Kakeru is dead, Hiro needs to be shipped to a mental hospital, and Yuki has pretty much left the crazies for a better life....
Then Touko goes home and commits suicide by blowing up her workshop.....

There.. did I cover all the crazy visions? I'm pretty sure that was most of it. XD

Yeah, so I'm pretty much as bored and confused as the rest of you. ;)

Bring on the next episode!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 29, 2014 12:59 PM
Jan 2014
tempname3009 said:
what was the song that was playing when hina was in yanagi's room? that song was pretty good and better than the rest of the episode (excluding op and ed)

Choucho's "Lucent Eyes", its on the same single as the OP.
Aug 29, 2014 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
Sachi is such an asshole. I can't figure out if she is completely insensitive or just doesn't give a fuck about Hiro.
Even if she didn't want to be his gf she should respect him as a friend ffs. There's no excuse for this shit.
Aug 29, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
So Sachi was a lesbo all along... this explains things. Poor Hiro tho, he got played bigtime!
Aug 29, 2014 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
It's kind of strange how Sacchan said the exact same thing as Kakeru about the nest and living there and Touko didn't catch on at all. It makes me wonder if that has anything to do with what the fragments really are. I might be over thinking it though to give this show more credit. Damn @ that confession at the end, don't take that sitting down Hiro!
Aug 29, 2014 2:40 PM

Mar 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Maybe Hiro gets violent and starts strangling Sachii, and whilst trying to stop them, Touko will slip and almost fall from a building, and be saved when Kakeru pulls her back, but ends up falling himself. Then Sachii, feeling guilty or maybe just being in denial that the fall was all because of her, or even scared of the crazed Hiro, runs away and ends up being hit by a truck. Then perhaps they all end up in the hospital and Yanagi, who is misunderstands Yuki's confession to her as being that he can't reciprocate her feelings, confronts Touko with tears in her eyes. She starts blaming Touko for everything that happened. Touko in despair, runs to the school crying, followed by a severely injured Kakeru, who apparently has slipped into his darker personality and tries to force a kiss on her. Things get violent when she tries to fight him off and they accidentally set the school on fire, killing him in the process. During this, some crows that were gathering suddenly swoop down and feast on all of her favorite chickens (No! Johnathan!).
Let's see, now then Yanagi hates her, Sachii is maybe in a coma from the accident, Kakeru is dead, Hiro needs to be shipped to a mental hospital, and Yuki has pretty much left the crazies for a better life....
Then Touko goes home and commits suicide by blowing up her workshop.....

Let it happen, please! Something what i can understand :D
Aug 29, 2014 2:58 PM
Aug 2014
L-Ryoshi said:

That would be the BEST ending ever..compared the pain we had to see 9 episodes ,that would be WORTH.
And in this episode..at least bugs buzzing are more fun then actual episode :(
Aug 29, 2014 3:10 PM
Aug 2014
schone said:
tempname3009 said:

Choucho's "Lucent Eyes", its on the same single as the OP.

Thank you for replying. I had doubts that I would get my question answered when it had been about a day since the episode got subbed and there were already seven pages to this forum thread where no one mentioned that song before me.

thoughts on episode: next to nothing happens; bgm, op, & ed are better than rest of episode; didn't even realize that Sachi confessed to Touko until I came here; felt like I was "stoned" watching the whole episode except during op, ed and Lucent Eyes
Aug 29, 2014 3:41 PM
Mar 2014
Kind of a boring episode. At least Sachi finally confessed. I've been waiting for that to happen since episode 2.
Aug 29, 2014 6:47 PM

Oct 2013
Oh PLEASE tell me that she's gay and about to confess to Touko

XD
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Aug 29, 2014 7:09 PM

Aug 2014
So am I the only one that's VERY concerned that Kakeru is STILL living on a tent???
Other than that, slow episode. I really hope Touko x Kakeru gets somewhere soon.
Aug 29, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2013
Wait so is Sacchan playing for the other team? I'm not sure what the whole point was.
Aug 29, 2014 7:30 PM

Jan 2014
It's sad that the only thing I like about this entire anime is the ending theme video
Aug 29, 2014 7:36 PM

Jul 2012
This episode makes me realize that if they cut every character except for Yanagi and Yukinari and just focused on those two, it might be pretty good. The other four aren't that interesting to watch (even kind of irritating bc of Touko..).

Well gotta thank this show for making me realize that more characters =/= better story :P

danae17 said:
Sachi is such an asshole. I can't figure out if she is completely insensitive or just doesn't give a fuck about Hiro.
Even if she didn't want to be his gf she should respect him as a friend ffs. There's no excuse for this shit.

+1 Sachi for bitch of the year award.

Burgerboner69 said:
getcheffy said:

NANA was one of the best mature animes i have ever seen. Side note pease tell me any other animes like that, but im sure i have seen it, i would still ike to know what they are.

Honey and Clover

Nodame Cantabile
Mars (manga)
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Chihayafuru
Uta Koi
Aug 29, 2014 8:09 PM

May 2014
mayukachan said:
This episode makes me realize that if they cut every character except for Yanagi and Yukinari and just focused on those two, it might be pretty good. The other four aren't that interesting to watch (even kind of irritating bc of Touko..).

Well gotta thank this show for making me realize that more characters =/= better story :P

danae17 said:

+1 Sachi for bitch of the year award.

Burgerboner69 said:

Honey and Clover

Nodame Cantabile
Mars (manga)
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Chihayafuru
Uta Koi

seen em all listed and a lot more but im still open to requests! Rec was adorable..
Aug 29, 2014 8:47 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah despite all the smack this anime gets it still manages to get a lot of comments on MAL lel
Aug 29, 2014 9:36 PM

Jan 2011
Hiro this episode:
Aug 29, 2014 9:58 PM

May 2013
I don't even know now the plot. All I know is that Sachi may be or may be not a lesbian for Touko and using Hiro for unknown reason. Poor him.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 29, 2014 10:22 PM

Sep 2013
-Resident- said:
Almost fell asleep during this episode. It's a great watch before going to bed I guess...

But in all honesty what am I really watching? The characters are dull as ever, meaningless dialogues get thrown all over the place, but hey at least we got a different ending this time.

lol yep this show blows
Aug 29, 2014 10:45 PM

Sep 2013
Confirmed, Sacchi is lesbian for Touko.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 29, 2014 11:30 PM

Apr 2009
Sacchan is a piece of dogshit, that about sums this anime up so far.
Aug 29, 2014 11:56 PM

Mar 2014
NihonFalcom said:
Yeah despite all the smack this anime gets it still manages to get a lot of comments on MAL lel

Apparently only dumbass-comments from immature kids.
Aug 30, 2014 12:06 AM

Nov 2012
ehem, what just happened?
or more like
that esculated..quickly..

I feel so bad for Hiro >.<
Aug 30, 2014 1:01 AM

Apr 2012
L-Ryoshi said:

Nice one!

My fanfic was way simpler. Lucy from elfen lied happens to be there and killed them all. End.

But don't worry, the point is that they die. If only Sacchan dies, it's ok, I'll be pleased.
Aug 30, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2013
AttackOnWaifu said:
The more I think about it, the more Sacchan continues to piss me off. Seriously. She called Hiro her boyfriend. She strung him a long. She used him multiple times. Why would she think it's okay to bring out the guy that likes her, so he can see her confess to someone else (all while they are in a relationship he thinks is real)?

Seriously, fucked up. What a terrible person. I thought her actions of using Hiro to sabotage Touko's happiness two episodes ago was bad. But this just takes the cake. I would not blame Hiro for telling the group to fuck off, while he goes and makes some new friends.

It also is cruel that she had Hiro deliver the message (by having him read the book). Not only did she confess in front of him, she made him apart of the confession. *blood boils*

this. everything about this...she seriously pisses me off. hiro and maaaybbee david are the only sane characters in this show
Aug 30, 2014 1:42 AM

Jul 2012
"Those are my lines", what yuri really I did see that coming Sacchi-chan.

Great episode!!!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.