Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 12:00 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Didn't think we get to see the Demon Continent again so soon. It's great that Rudeus and his friends were able to befriend Perugius. Nokopara is the same as usual, along with Kishirika. The fight with Atofe truly showed how weak Rudeus is compared to other demon lords.
Aug 28, 2014 2:57 AM

Feb 2012

This volume ending... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OO

I'm happy i'm alive and have know this novel T_T
This evening, vol 16 and start 17...
Sep 6, 2014 7:31 PM

Jul 2014
Man, shit!!! That final chapter is just.... wow.
Nov 14, 2014 4:15 AM

Jul 2013
that final chapter... holy shit o_o
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Jul 25, 2015 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL !!

THAT ULTIMATE GRAND PLOT TWIST AT THE END O_O
Jul 25, 2015 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
Rumble_Shift said:
HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL !!

THAT ULTIMATE GRAND PLOT TWIST AT THE END O_O

Now time to read Rudeus's diary.

Sep 20, 2015 2:22 PM
Jan 2012
wow, just wow. Insanely good volume and like the rest of you that plot twist felt huge to me.
The moment I saw :"Turning Point 4" I had to calm down for a minute before reading it since the previous turning points were already pretty big.

I am glad we will get to see Eris again soon, the current two wives are pretty obedient to Rudy so having the Tsundere back should spice things up :D
Dec 23, 2020 3:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
A LOT OF THINGS MAKE SENSE NOW. HOLY-SHIT!!

A really strong volume, but first, I have always been a critic of the WN editing vs the LN, but I gotta say, after these past volumes, I think whoever was doing it, got better and better, and it really sounds more natural, all the time, now.

Perugius was a bit introduction, we get to know more info about the world and summoning, and I was kinda shocked when Nanahoshi got sick, it felt really dire, and what a ride it was.

The nostalgia of seeing Demon Continent again, but also Kishirika, she is always an amusing bunch, and Atofe was OP, the relationships she has with her guards were kinda funny, she is not a bad person, but more like a complete moron addicted to strength.

Kurukuru when Nanahoshi was recovering, it felt genuine, the LN illustration made me want to have her joining the harem, but I m very fine with the direction it is going.
Now I have a better idea of where this is headed, I already know some stuff from here on, and holy shit, the reveal at the end with Old Rudeous brought a lot of things together in my mind.

That reveal also foretells events that will happen in the future (like meeting Atofe again, vol22!!), but now things should be different, I know they are.

It was really sad to hear what happened to his life in the future if he got deceived by that bastard!
Fucking hell, all this time building trust to stick the knife, anyone would be caught of guard by this, and also, he said Rudeous would regret... the fact that Rudeous is able to meet Roxy and they have kids together, the only one regretting will be that bastard!!!

Eris's death was the saddest of them all, if this had gone another way, she would still be loved for all her life, but in Eris's fashion never being able to properly convey it to him, and then she dies covering from him... T_T

Rudeous took all precautions but I was still nervous, thank god he fucking freezer that mouse bastard!
And leaving others to research on it may prove to be helpful in the future, I m also hyped to see Rudeous getting even stronger, he still has a lot of potentials to achieve, you can see from old Rudeous exposition, and now he should be on the right path---

I really only wanted to comment on the next volume, but I couldn't help it, what an ending.
Pity those that had to wait for these back in the day, and if the anime adaptation ever reaches this point.. HYPE!!!

Feb 28, 2021 8:50 AM
Feb 2020
What an ending, it's about to get fucking wild
Aug 3, 2021 7:26 PM
Jul 2018
That ENDING!!!!
Hype for the next volume!
Sep 15, 2021 9:44 AM
Mar 2021
In the ending is really cool plot twist. I hope he will have more positive future knowing what happened to his past himself.

edit - Wow i read the whole series and its really good in the end he had really good life, but ending was bit rushed, but i dont mind it was really enjoyable.
matthewpragueSep 26, 2021 8:20 AM
Jan 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Nov 2011
Why the fuck did i delay reading this for years again?
Jan 2, 2022 9:21 AM

Jul 2017
whatevere5656 said:
Why the fuck did i delay reading this for years again?

Better late than never I'll say.
May 1, 2023 4:03 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Finally, after so many volumes the reunion of Rudeus and Eris.

I know that it is quite controversial who the perfect partner for Rudeus is, from my pov Eris without discussing it too much. You just could see so much in this volume how much she cares about Rudeus, it was heartwarming and cute. I would love to see an Eris x Rudeus only relationship without Sylph and Roxy.

One of my biggest criticisms in the last few volumes was that we had little story progress, the story dragged on and seemed very SoL like. That's why I'm very pleased that we were able to find out so much in this volume, Orsted has cleared up many things and it all makes a bit more sense now.
May 21, 2023 10:46 PM

Dec 2020
-DxP- said:
Finally, after so many volumes the reunion of Rudeus and Eris.

I know that it is quite controversial who the perfect partner for Rudeus is, from my pov Eris without discussing it too much. You just could see so much in this volume how much she cares about Rudeus, it was heartwarming and cute.

Definitely. I may be biased but to me, she is the one who cares the most about Rudy.
Aug 22, 2023 11:23 AM
Oct 2017
Playcool said:
A LOT OF THINGS MAKE SENSE NOW. HOLY-SHIT!!

A really strong volume, but first, I have always been a critic of the WN editing vs the LN, but I gotta say, after these past volumes, I think whoever was doing it, got better and better, and it really sounds more natural, all the time, now.

Perugius was a bit introduction, we get to know more info about the world and summoning, and I was kinda shocked when Nanahoshi got sick, it felt really dire, and what a ride it was.

The nostalgia of seeing Demon Continent again, but also Kishirika, she is always an amusing bunch, and Atofe was OP, the relationships she has with her guards were kinda funny, she is not a bad person, but more like a complete moron addicted to strength.

Kurukuru when Nanahoshi was recovering, it felt genuine, the LN illustration made me want to have her joining the harem, but I m very fine with the direction it is going.
Now I have a better idea of where this is headed, I already know some stuff from here on, and holy shit, the reveal at the end with Old Rudeous brought a lot of things together in my mind.

That reveal also foretells events that will happen in the future (like meeting Atofe again, vol22!!), but now things should be different, I know they are.

It was really sad to hear what happened to his life in the future if he got deceived by that bastard!
Fucking hell, all this time building trust to stick the knife, anyone would be caught of guard by this, and also, he said Rudeous would regret... the fact that Rudeous is able to meet Roxy and they have kids together, the only one regretting will be that bastard!!!

Eris's death was the saddest of them all, if this had gone another way, she would still be loved for all her life, but in Eris's fashion never being able to properly convey it to him, and then she dies covering from him... T_T

Rudeous took all precautions but I was still nervous, thank god he fucking freezer that mouse bastard!
And leaving others to research on it may prove to be helpful in the future, I m also hyped to see Rudeous getting even stronger, he still has a lot of potentials to achieve, you can see from old Rudeous exposition, and now he should be on the right path---

I really only wanted to comment on the next volume, but I couldn't help it, what an ending.
Pity those that had to wait for these back in the day, and if the anime adaptation ever reaches this point.. HYPE!!!

Pls dont spoil future volumes (atofe) <3
Aug 22, 2023 11:27 AM
Oct 2017
LN 15

I will never read the first chapter again. Fuck that made me despair.

Him preparing for the fight was ight.

So the hitogami expected Rudy to die right? 

The fight itself was sick. Whats even more sick is Eris the goat arriving.

ERISSSSS <3333333 

Glad she got along with the fam.

Now on to the star of the volume.. Orsted.

Legit one of my favorite characters now.. it's been foreshadowed like crazy that he's not evil.

Laplace is the 2nd Dragon Divine but then turned into DG and TG.. what the fuck am I reading??

Eris chapters were cool.. first time someone ravishes Rudeus lmao
TheTerminator990Aug 22, 2023 11:34 AM

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

14 by saketsahu »»
May 25, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.