Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 27, 2014 5:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
mangamuscle said:
Cratex said:
I'm assuming if Illya picked up on the fight, Iri certainly could as well...?
Otherwise she would have noticed when the girls left the house at night.
Maybe she notices, and chooses which things to get involved in?
Aug 27, 2014 5:15 PM

May 2013
Cratex said:
mangamuscle said:
Otherwise she would have noticed when the girls left the house at night.

To me it that does not feel right. As far as I have seen, Iri looks like an airhead but she is very far from being one. The only reason she let Illya fight berserker/save Miyu is because she didn't know about the whole magical girl/class cards deal. If she had known Bazzett was doing business in the house across the street I think she would have evacuated from the house (and probably from Japan) since the reason Illya lives so far from "home" is to be safe from all the mage shenanigans.
Aug 27, 2014 5:30 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
mangamuscle said:
To me it that does not feel right. As far as I have seen, Iri looks like an airhead but she is very far from being one.
I didn't mean to imply she was. I actually think she is VERY much "together". I just wonder if she is more aware of what is going on than she gives the impression of, and has reasons for why she does what she does, or not does. You are probably right, but to me there is enough room for doubt as to Iri's actions.
Aug 27, 2014 6:08 PM

May 2013
Cratex said:
mangamuscle said:
To me it that does not feel right. As far as I have seen, Iri looks like an airhead but she is very far from being one.
I didn't mean to imply she was. I actually think she is VERY much "together". I just wonder if she is more aware of what is going on than she gives the impression of, and has reasons for why she does what she does, or not does. You are probably right, but to me there is enough room for doubt as to Iri's actions.

I would not be surprised if the author has woven intricate logic for Iri to allow her (until recently) only daugher's life to be endangered, but from what I have read we will have to wait until 4vier (at least) to know for sure.
Aug 27, 2014 7:09 PM

Feb 2013
Fai said:
I would say FHA adaptation after FSN is quite likely. They ARE doing multiple routes so FHA would make sense and ufotable is making the animation op for the FHA psvita re-release too.

Since F/HA is EXTREMELY long and consists of a repetition of 4 days, wherein 75% of the story is a great mess of SOL, fanservice and lots and lots of Saber, I think that it's very unlikely to be adapted as an anime (same goes for Kagetsu Tohya, should there ever be a Tsukihime anime adaption). It would be like Persona 4 The Golden Animation, just that the story begins every episode from the beginning and it would have four time as much episodes.

Aug 27, 2014 8:58 PM

Apr 2011
Comedy time is over, it time to get serious!

Damn that Bazett is OP as hell! Awesome fight scene that the mansion got destroyed.
Aug 27, 2014 10:57 PM

Nov 2012
iri is just the best.
and that fight scene was great, especially the badass butler lol. hope we get more magical girl action now.
Aug 27, 2014 11:21 PM

Jun 2013
That was a pretty awesome fight! :O

Really reminded me of a scene in fate/zero, even the mansion looked the same from the angles they animated it.
Aug 28, 2014 1:24 AM

Aug 2009
mangamuscle said:
Cratex said:

To me it that does not feel right. As far as I have seen, Iri looks like an airhead but she is very far from being one. The only reason she let Illya fight berserker/save Miyu is because she didn't know about the whole magical girl/class cards deal. If she had known Bazzett was doing business in the house across the street I think she would have evacuated from the house (and probably from Japan) since the reason Illya lives so far from "home" is to be safe from all the mage shenanigans.
Even if she wants to take them and run away, who will deal with the cards?
Rin and Luvia are, sorry to say that, weak as magical girls, they know about magecraft but in overall strength they lose to Ilya and Miyu.
And Kuro IS a card.

The only reason Iri KO'd Ilya and Kuro is because of a "surprise" attack.
Aug 28, 2014 1:31 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
mangamuscle said:

Rin and Luvia are, sorry to say that, weak as magical girls, they know about magecraft but in overall strength they lose to Ilya and Miyu.
And Kuro IS a card.

And because Kuro was already pretty much at 0MP, barely being able to move when Iris appeared.

Just looked closely into preview and:
AhenshihaelAug 28, 2014 1:55 AM
Aug 28, 2014 2:13 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
And Kuro IS a card.

And because Kuro was already pretty much at 0MP, barely being able to move when Iris appeared.

I think the scene with Gae Bolg stuck on the ground dis with
Aug 28, 2014 2:32 AM

Aug 2013
Lancer= Ba.., Bazett..!!
Aug 28, 2014 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Fai said:

I think the scene with Gae Bolg stuck on the ground dis with

See if this is the kind of expansion that FSN UBW will get, I am all sorts for it. I always wondered how those fights went.

On side note there are already people bitching that the fight was boring because "Bazett is way too strong". I mean, bitch pls? This is the same woman who fought real servants in F/HA.
Aug 28, 2014 2:38 AM

Aug 2009
Aug 28, 2014 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
holy shit that fight was amazing
Aug 28, 2014 9:27 AM

May 2013
ssjokg said:
mangamuscle said:

Let's say that is true, why should Iri care? Handling the cards is not her responsibility (besides they have already gathered them all atm) and she gains nothing out of it.

And Kuro IS a card.
Are they gonna travel around the world forever?

It is more like, what other options do they have? If Kuro is part of the family and she becomes a target of magicians, the church and whatnot they either fight or run (negotiating would be an option if they were filthy rich like Luvia, which they are not and even then it would be quite tricky). Illya is at an age where she can easily learn a foreign language if they relocate and they could give Shirou the option of traveling with them or staying in Fuyuki and never hearing from them ever again.

No doubt Illya and/or Kuro are stronger than Iri, but she is still her mother and they acknowledge her authority (otherwise Illya would have dodged instead of being hit by Iri's alchemical strands, she didn't even tried to) since they love their mother and want to be with her as much as possibly like any other kid their age, therefore they would accept whatever she decides for the family future (at least know, when they become teenagers they might become more difficult do handle)
Aug 28, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2009
One of her daughters IS a card.
Did you even understad the situation?
Do you know what kind of organizations The church and the mage association are?
The aren't against the mafia where money can be the solution and no an ENTIRE FAMILY being on the run wouldn't help them at all.
Aug 28, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2013
ssjokg said:
The aren't against the mafia where money can be the solution and no an ENTIRE FAMILY being on the run wouldn't help them at all.

Then lets end this discussion here since unless you provide definitive of evidence that there is no way they could hide in another place this will turn into a "but I say these organization have better intelligence than the NSA, the KGB and the mossad pulled together" and me saying "these family has been hiding for more than a decade and even if Iri and Kiri have been on the run, they are still alive" ad nausem.
Aug 28, 2014 10:33 AM

Aug 2009
Kiritsugu and Iri aren't away because of the church or the mage's association.Has nothing to do with the cards or any reason to actually make them targets.

They are able to find secluded magi, and magi whose appearence isn't even known as seen in Fz and they won't be able to locate a family with 4+ members that TRY to live a normal life?
Aug 28, 2014 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
mangamuscle said:
ssjokg said:

Then lets end this discussion here since unless you provide definitive of evidence that there is no way they could hide in another place this will turn into a "but I say these organization have better intelligence than the NSA, the KGB and the mossad pulled together" and me saying "these family has been hiding for more than a decade and even if Iri and Kiri have been on the run, they are still alive" ad nausem.

They do have better intelligence than nsa kgb, etc.

Even hiding in another dimension would NOT help.

If MA is interested in you, they find you.
Aug 28, 2014 11:27 AM

Mar 2013
nice episode,
Finally some action still mixing with
yuri fanservice but well thats the point of the show,
bazett FTW!!!
how she destroy Luvia and her house so eaisly :P

and this guns :O
Aug 28, 2014 12:24 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Well, I think I'll duck and run at this point. Didn't mean to start and argument.
Aug 28, 2014 12:56 PM

Jul 2007
Cratex said:
Well, I think I'll duck and run at this point. Didn't mean to start and argument.

Its type moonthread. You could have been talking about kittens and it would spark a debate.
Aug 28, 2014 12:57 PM

Sep 2013
Is Neko Arc the strongest Type-Moon character?
Aug 28, 2014 1:03 PM

Jul 2007
C-Core said:

Neko Arc Chaos > Neko Arc
Aug 28, 2014 1:09 PM

Sep 2013
Fai said:
C-Core said:

Neko Arc Chaos > Neko Arc

Lies.
Aug 28, 2014 1:38 PM

May 2013
ssjokg said:
Kiritsugu and Iri aren't away because of the church or the mage's association.Has nothing to do with the cards or any reason to actually make them targets.

Q; In what part of the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya manga do they state that fact? A: nowhere

They are able to find secluded magi, and magi whose appearence isn't even known as seen in Fz and they won't be able to locate a family with 4+ members that TRY to live a normal life?

Q; In what part of the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya manga do they state that fact? A: nowhere

After nearly two seasons it should be clear by now how different one universe can be to another; so just because in an universe parallel to the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya an organization has x or y assets does not mean it will in this one.

Oh, and dogs are better than cats >_<
Aug 28, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2007
mangamuscle said:

After nearly two seasons it should be clear by now how different one universe can be to another; so just because in an universe parallel to the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya an organization has x or y assets does not mean it will in this one.

YES IT MEANS EXACTLY THAT. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE THE FACTS ARE SAME IN ALL UNIVERSES.
Aug 28, 2014 2:29 PM
Mar 2014
ssjokg said:
Lets ruin Bazett's current image in 2wei just a little bit shall we?

http://youtu.be/vRcmjccVo98?t=5m26s

So cute yet so dangerous...

Fai said:

okaegenAug 28, 2014 2:35 PM
Aug 28, 2014 2:47 PM

May 2013
Fai said:
YES IT MEANS EXACTLY THAT. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE THE FACTS ARE SAME IN ALL UNIVERSES.

In layman terms, ANYTHING can be changed at ANYTIME if the author of the manga so desires, without prior notice nor need of consent, so NOTHING is set on stone.
Aug 28, 2014 2:49 PM

Jul 2007
mangamuscle said:
Fai said:

In layman terms, ANYTHING can be changed at ANYTIME if the author of the manga so desires, without prior notice nor need of consent, so NOTHING is set on stone.

TIll its stated differently, MA is the same and their methods are the same and everything except for from Fate/Zero events, is the same.
Aug 28, 2014 2:54 PM

May 2013
Fai said:
mangamuscle said:

TIll its stated differently, MA is the same and their methods are the same and everything except for from Fate/Zero events, is the same.

... and what I am saying is that manga author's plot is going in the direction I am saying, while your only answers is "that ain't so in whatever other universes we have read, haha, we are too cool for our socks" >_<
Aug 28, 2014 3:56 PM

Jul 2007
mangamuscle said:
Fai said:

... and what I am saying is that manga author's plot is going in the direction I am saying, while your only answers is "that ain't so in whatever other universes we have read, haha, we are too cool for our socks" >_<

That's your speculation and it does not mean anything more than "Shiki can kill servants" statements do.
Aug 28, 2014 4:05 PM

May 2013
Fai said:
mangamuscle said:

That's your speculation and it does not mean anything more than "Shiki can kill servants" statements do.

Strawman much?
Aug 28, 2014 4:21 PM

Nov 2010
First half was sweet with Irisviel and the two high schoolers peeping at the elementary school
Taiga got beat up sadly

Thing started to roll with Bazett's entrance
The action gave off so many Fate Zero feels
Aug 28, 2014 7:07 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa damn Bazatt : 0
Aug 28, 2014 9:47 PM

Aug 2009
mangamuscle said:
ssjokg said:

A1.In the part where NOBODY be it the MA,the Church or your random magus attacked the Emiya/Einzbern residence.
If you, as an individual, are important enough for them to hunt you then people WILL know about you.
The Einzberns are literally a bunch of nobodies that even Rin whose family was supposed to be old allies with doesnt even know.Bazett passed right in front of their house and didnt do anything,she didnt even recognize Ilya.Ofc you are free to to believe that Enforcers wouldnt have ANY info on them for whatever reason.
These organizations arent "good guys" like the Ministry of Magic.They dont care if they use your unrelated and uninvolved family in order to get you.
Also these two have stated that they are trying to "fix things",not that they are hiding.Unless you have Zelretch backing you up you cant "fix" being hunted by them.
Oh yeah and Iri's totally carefree attitude when she comes back.Totally the attitude of someone who is being hunted and has nothing to defend with.

A2.This universe changed 8~ years before the 4th HGW. All big and official organizations in Nasuverse existed WAY before that, they wouldnt be nerfed just because you want evidence that they didnt.

Q.In what part of Kaleid do they state that the official organizations are different?Nowhere
Q.In what part do they state that Iri and Kiritsugu are being hunted?Nowhere

On the contrary we see the opposite in 2 whole manga series.
mangamuscle said:
Fai said:

Except that the author already established that the MA is the same asn in any other universe.
For example Bazett an her introduction as an Enforcer, Lord el Melloi II, Rin and Luvia.

So no, right now you are just bullshiting.
ssjokgAug 28, 2014 10:00 PM
Aug 28, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Q.In what part of Kaleid do they state that the official organizations are different?Nowhere
Not that I disagree, but I don't see what the point of asking these is since his argument is "the writers can just come up with shit as they see fit later on."
Aug 28, 2014 10:06 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:
Not that I disagree, but I don't see what the point of asking these is since his argument is "the writers can just come up with shit as they see fit later on."
I dont see the point of the whole argument if he can say that.

I just wanted to finally post this after seeing his reply 8 hours ago.
Aug 29, 2014 1:16 AM
Jul 2014
nice fight by Auguste the combat butler. he's like a walking armory
Aug 29, 2014 1:17 AM

Jul 2007
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

Natsu could retcon anything in the future, in varying degrees of insane.

Does not change how it is n ow.

What writer(s) could do is a non-argument about what is.
Aug 29, 2014 2:30 AM

Oct 2013
holy shit well that jsut happened O_O
that cliffhanger!!! dam need new episode now!
[/quote]
Aug 29, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2007
I have one (1) complaint!

Twice Luvia threw explosions at... Redhead which seemed to be completely on the mark. She doesn't seem to avoid or block the attacks in any active way. Rin got one such hit in as well. And yet chick comes away without a scratch. What the hell is that about? Is she invincible or are the girls' attacks just useless? Cause if it's the former i would have expected some kind of comment ("How did she survive that?" etc), and if it's the latter, why do they think they can take her down if they try hard enough?

An unengaging choreography choice. But besides that it was good, and well animated. And you know who is a complete badass? Tatsuko. She doesn't give up even when it's obvious that she sucks.

Aug 29, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2009
Bazett uses runes to enhance herself.

Rin knows who she is.There is no real point fro cliche lines like that(yet).
Aug 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Botato said:

I know that.

But what he's claiming is that the writers for Kaleid don't have to follow Nasu's rules.
Aug 29, 2014 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
Fai said:

I know that.

But what he's claiming is that the writers for Kaleid don't have to follow Nasu's rules.
Kinda beats the purpose of being a spin off.
Aug 29, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2013
Well, yes. Okay this whole thing has been going on for longer than it should be.

Here's Iri-mama just because
BotatoAug 29, 2014 1:17 PM
Aug 29, 2014 12:47 PM

Sep 2013
You should use imgur.
Aug 29, 2014 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
C-Core said:
You should use imgur.
I do use it I just felt it would be faster to google search this time.
Aug 29, 2014 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
What I'm saying is that randomc doesn't allow hotlinking, so I can't see the pic.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

105 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

78 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

91 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2014

153 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2014

103 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.