Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 26, 2014 6:16 AM

Mar 2012
"You girls really have a bad taste."
Seriously? Hahahah, said by the girl who fell in love with a teacher *facepalm*

Awesome episode as always.
Aug 26, 2014 6:30 AM

Sep 2008
b1GZZ said:

Yes!
In addition Kou and Youichi are brothers and they look simillar xD
Aug 26, 2014 6:55 AM

May 2013
Well... Things aren't easy right now for Futaba.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 26, 2014 8:19 AM

May 2013
The three of them confessed who they like. Yuuri cried at the toilet. It's good that she just accepted that Futaba likes Kou. Murao was really open in their discussion.
Futaba had high hopes on that "almost kiss" that she ended up crying for too much expectation. Kou is indeed playing at Futaba often. Haha!
Aug 26, 2014 8:57 AM

May 2010
Yuuri is seriously adorable, really liked how she handled Futaba's confession. And Murao, aren't you adorable, sharing how you like Tanaka-sensei all of a sudden.

Futaba is such a stalker xD So close... just an inch more and they would have kissed.
Aug 26, 2014 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
So many derp faces in this episode.

b1GZZ said:

Murao is right, Kou is such a brat. Sensei is a lot manlier and more mature than Kou with his forced gloomy chara (I don't care what your past is, it takes effort to be negative 90% of the time). All those teasing and indirect show of interest is also starting to get annoying, real men go for what they want instead of beating around the bush. Obviously whatever happened in the past, sensei handled it better and instead of falling into depression he decided to move on and be a responsible adult.
Aug 26, 2014 10:50 AM
Dec 2013
MoeGod said:

b1GZZ said:

Murao is right, Kou is such a brat. Sensei is a lot manlier and more mature than Kou with his forced gloomy chara (I don't care what your past is, it takes effort to be negative 90% of the time). All those teasing and indirect show of interest is also starting to get annoying, real men go for what they want instead of beating around the bush. Obviously whatever happened in the past, sensei handled it better and instead of falling into depression he decided to move on and be a responsible adult.

Well because Tanaka Sensei was an adult when all the things happened Kou was still a child so it affected him more. There is another reason why it affected Kou more but it will be revealed later.
Aug 26, 2014 11:14 AM
Jan 2013
So, what exactly was Kou doing wandering at night?
Aug 26, 2014 12:13 PM

Jun 2012
The animation doesn't make Sakisaka Io's beautiful art any justice.
Aug 26, 2014 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
the pacing of this anime is too slow. i think only 10 chapters of the manga have been adapted so far.

the 1st half of the episode was decent since murao got a chance to speak her mind. however, the 2nd half of the episode was almost disturbing.

kou seems somewhat dense. he told futaba that he's not interested in her but he still lets her stalk him through town which should be an obvious sign to him that she's interested in him.

the stalking scene itself was uncomfortable to watch. futaba literally forced herself on kou even though he told her to stop following him. i understand that that scene was romanticized to show futaba's interest in kou's life but in reality, most people would be uncomfortable if someone stalked them through town. also, shouldn't futaba's parents be worried that their daughter isn't home even though it's night time?

people are calling the "assault" scene an "almost kiss" scene. OTL i hate those kinds of scenes in shoujo manga because they're romanticized to the point of leaving the reader uncomfortable. also, futaba needs to get her priorities straight. she started crying after kou almost "assaulted" her not because she was scared that she was about to get violated but because she actually thought he was going to kiss her and her heart was racing. shoujo heroine leads -__-

kou's permanent gloomy demeanor is getting old now too. i get that he has baggage but he shouldn't expect people to understand his behavior if he won't tell them why he is the way he is
Aug 26, 2014 12:42 PM
Dec 2013
y123y said:
manganimelover1 said:

Well because Tanaka Sensei was an adult when all the things happened Kou was still a child so it affected him more. There is another reason why it affected Kou more but it will be revealed later.

I think sensei was the same age Kou is right now when the parents divorce. Kou is just more mentally fragile.

No he was around 20. Now Kou is 16 and Tanaka Sensei is 25.
Aug 26, 2014 3:27 PM
Dec 2013
y123y said:
manganimelover1 said:

No he was around 20. Now Kou is 16 and Tanaka Sensei is 25.

And because his parents divorced, Kou decided to become an emotionless jerk?

It will be revealed in few episodes later why he changed.
manganimelover1Aug 26, 2014 4:59 PM
Aug 26, 2014 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
I like how kou flare out told that 'friend' that he makes him sick for saying something like that. You can see from this ep that he cares about her a lot he just does it his own way and doesn't tell her.

It's nice that her feelings are out in the open was not expecting a meh reaction though...

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Aug 26, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2014
I liked this episode, was so cute :3 !!
Futaba finally resolved her problem with Yuuri and she is getting closer to Kou, i was hoping for a kiss but it didn't happen(sad) :c .
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Aug 26, 2014 8:31 PM

Nov 2007
The "assault" bit did make me a little uncomfortable, but I'm glad at least it wasn't an "I can't control myself~" sort of thing as so often shows up in shoujo manga. A kiss wouldn't have been romantic except that Futaba wanted that to happen. As in, we know Futaba wanted to be kissed -- and I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with her wanting that -- but Kou didn't. That he wanted to scare her is kind of dumb, but he is just a teenager (same goes for Futaba following Kou to an unfamiliar place).

I do get the sense that Kou gets a little bit carried away by Futaba, then reels himself back into apathy. Caring has brought pain, so his "moodiness" is his trying not to care about things so he doesn't get hurt. He'd have to be a total idiot to not realize Futaba likes him, but he's pulling back because of his philosophy. I have read the manga, so I know the reason for this ... anime-only fans will have to wait and see if they think it's justified (I do).

On a totally different note, yeah, the art/animation was noticeably bad this time around. I hope it's just a temporary problem and the last few episodes won't look so messy.

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
Aug 26, 2014 8:40 PM

Jan 2014
Wow that was an interesting character relationship there. Yuuri and Futaba, then Murao also opens herself up. That's nice, I like her, she's my type :P

Then Kou going to strange places then defending Futaba from sick perverts. Well that was nice.
Aug 27, 2014 12:35 AM

Jul 2013
As someone's who's caught up with the manga I have to say I'm kinda glad this is only 12 episodes.

Meaning we won't be getting that character. It's pretty enjoyable to just watch Futaba & Kou being cute together.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 27, 2014 12:41 AM

Jul 2013
MoeGod said:

b1GZZ said:

That last sentence isn't something you can say considering you don't know what happened. I do & lemme just tell you that it didn't hit Kou & his brother at the same magnitude.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 27, 2014 1:15 AM

Jul 2013
manganimelover1 said:
MoeGod said:

No shit, that's exactly why Murao said Kou is a brat (because he is still a brat. Emotionally fragile, unable to move on and live in the present, afraid of getting hurt, etc). Between a high school boy who would burden you with his emotional baggage and a reliable adult, Murao definitely made the wiser choice.

Some people also mentioned divorce, oh wow boo freaking hoo. I have several friends who came from broken home and they can still function as a normal human being and not dragging/blaming everything & everyone else for their misfortune. Some of them are female which means Kou's emotional state is even more fragile than women in real life, which is quite something on its own.
MoeGodAug 27, 2014 1:28 AM
Aug 27, 2014 1:22 AM

Sep 2010
orchidork said:
the pacing of this anime is too slow. i think only 10 chapters of the manga have been adapted so far.

the 1st half of the episode was decent since murao got a chance to speak her mind. however, the 2nd half of the episode was almost disturbing.

kou seems somewhat dense. he told futaba that he's not interested in her but he still lets her stalk him through town which should be an obvious sign to him that she's interested in him.

the stalking scene itself was uncomfortable to watch. futaba literally forced herself on kou even though he told her to stop following him. i understand that that scene was romanticized to show futaba's interest in kou's life but in reality, most people would be uncomfortable if someone stalked them through town. also, shouldn't futaba's parents be worried that their daughter isn't home even though it's night time?

people are calling the "assault" scene an "almost kiss" scene. OTL i hate those kinds of scenes in shoujo manga because they're romanticized to the point of leaving the reader uncomfortable. also, futaba needs to get her priorities straight. she started crying after kou almost "assaulted" her not because she was scared that she was about to get violated but because she actually thought he was going to kiss her and her heart was racing. shoujo heroine leads -__-

kou's permanent gloomy demeanor is getting old now too. i get that he has baggage but he shouldn't expect people to understand his behavior if he won't tell them why he is the way he is

I found the Tumblr SJW, oh lordy.

A, she wanted him to kiss her. B, she could have easily pushed him away. C, he wasn't actually trying to assault her. He was literally just barely holding one of her hands down. D, this isn't real life. It's an anime. Things aren't always going to be realistic and 100% politically accurate.

Anyways, Futabas hair looked a little less gross this episode. Still think I preferred the manga though. All the flaws in the characters seem to stand out much more once it's animated.
Aug 27, 2014 10:16 AM

Jul 2013
FenixDragon43 said:
I found the Tumblr SJW, oh lordy.

A, she wanted him to kiss her. B, she could have easily pushed him away. C, he wasn't actually trying to assault her. He was literally just barely holding one of her hands down. D, this isn't real life. It's an anime. Things aren't always going to be realistic and 100% politically accurate.

i'm not saying that there's anything wrong with wanting kou to kiss her. futaba has romantic feelings for kou and so it's only natural that she would want that. however, kou didn't want to kiss her and he didn't mean for their situation to be romantic. he was trying to teach her a lesson about assault and that in itself isn't supposed to be romantic. yes, she could have easily pushed him away but that wasn't the point. also, if people always used the "this is anime not real life" argument then there would be no point in discussing anime shows at all. this story obviously has some semblance of reality to it or else people wouldn't be able to relate to futaba or understand the characters' actions.
Aug 27, 2014 10:56 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty intresting episode. I kind of expected that Yuuri would react a little bit differently, glad it turned out the way it did though.
Aug 27, 2014 12:44 PM

Nov 2012
I wish their was more character build up with Kou, because I find that mystery interesting. Why did he change? Etc.

I feel bad for Kominato, his character isn not getting enough attention as well, I find his interest in Murao a good subplot that I would enjoy watching develop.

Overall this is a fairly good Anime. Has a "Golden Time" feeling to it in my opinion and I loved that Anime.

"Climb the mountain not so the world can see you, but so that you can see the world."
Aug 27, 2014 1:38 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yuuri crying was sad to see. Her character is very honest and caring. I didn't expect Murao to randomly tell the girls she likes Tanaka-sensei, but it makes sense that she'd do that.

Kou x Futaba part was great. Futaba seems to have grown attached to Kou.

Aug 27, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
MoeGod said:
manganimelover1 said:

No shit, that's exactly why Murao said Kou is a brat (because he is still a brat. Emotionally fragile, unable to move on and live in the present, afraid of getting hurt, etc). Between a high school boy who would burden you with his emotional baggage and a reliable adult, Murao definitely made the wiser choice.

Some people also mentioned divorce, oh wow boo freaking hoo. I have several friends who came from broken home and they can still function as a normal human being and not dragging/blaming everything & everyone else for their misfortune. Some of them are female which means Kou's emotional state is even more fragile than women in real life, which is quite something on its own.

Ugh. Why are you assuming things? You haven't read the manga so you don't know what really happened. Just wait until they reveal it, and then see if you can really blame Kou for acting the way he does.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 27, 2014 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
@dekopinn... and this is how this all works, first we judge without big knowledge about character and then all cards are revealed and we all like "Oh! So that's why he/she acted like this!" :)
Aug 27, 2014 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
Kind of creepy how she was following him at the end. They portray love honestly though. I really like the ~feeling of the show.
Aug 27, 2014 5:32 PM

Oct 2013
I feel like Murao had more dialogue this episode than in the entire series prior rofl.

Kou is hard to read, but it looks like everything is falling into place. I get the feeling what happened regarding his family was because of him "caring" for somebody/thing (perhaps because of Futaba?).

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 27, 2014 5:50 PM

Nov 2010
Hodgekiss said:
is it just me or was this episode's animation top notch?

Not really. They f- up some scenes, like at 17:54 (HorribleSubs release) when he sighs at her for following him for so long. His face gets elongated quite oddly.

Great episode, though I disliked the assault scene. It was evident he wasn't really going to kiss her, it would be too out of the blue, especially after he said caring for things brings trouble. Evidently, him having to move out (I believe his parents separated?) made him create a shell around himself, where tries not to care about people because losing them hurts so much. Plus, all of us want to see Futaba get her s- together and make the kiss move herself <3 (which she proved she can do this episode, by confessing to Yuuri).
KelvetsAug 27, 2014 5:54 PM
Aug 27, 2014 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
Murao like a boss, handling that situation between Futaba and Yuuri really well.

And Kou making a girl cry like a gentleman, such a stylish guy. Kappa.
Aug 27, 2014 6:41 PM

Mar 2012
Is anyone else bothered by Futaba's reaction to Kou's "assault"?

"Oh but I wanted him to rape me" doesn't quite sit right with me.
Aug 27, 2014 9:51 PM

Jul 2012
Animation was very weak in this episode. I'm not the type of person to pick on artistic details, but there were a lot of derpy anatomy shots in this episode. I hope they step up their game.

ataraxial said:

I agree. As much as I like this show, the last scene was not...romantic.
Aug 28, 2014 4:26 AM

Dec 2011
Futaba's mission of telling Yuuri about how she also likes Kou has become much more difficult now that Murao is also coming with them XD.

Finally Futaba managed to tell Yuuri the truth and reaction was really cute... Yuuri's such a nice girl T.T

LOL, even Murao confessed her love for Tanaka-sensei XD.

Kou... such a sad guy most of the time...

Now Futaba has her "stalker mode" engaged XD.

Hmmm, I wouldn't have expected Kou to hang out in such a place and with such a bad guys...

Kou assaulted Futaba and almost kissed her... such teasing... such skills!

Nice episode and developments.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 28, 2014 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
OMG dat kiss almost happen. Im really starting to like Kou his character development has been great.
5/5
Aug 28, 2014 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
That demonstration. lol. As expected from Shoujo demographic.

Aug 28, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2009
Gosh I really love this anime. The last scene was freakin exciting xD.
Though it seemed like the art was a bit off on some parts. That's somewhat dissapointing.. But still a very nice episode!

Despite all the comments here I really like Kou's character. So far he's been really mysterious and I think he has a good reason to behave "like this". I prefer this Kou over his "younger self". I'm really curious why he's like this and why the f*ck he changed his name. lol. XD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 28, 2014 12:22 PM
Mar 2012
mayukachan said:
ataraxial said:

Kind of. It's quite common though. :( I remember how in that one anime last season this guy put her in a cage and people in the discussion were going "OMG that's like soo romantic, he's doing it because he loves her so much". Well, candidates for "falling down the stairs" a lot in their future relationships, I guess.
Anyway. I actually didn't really think any of this was frightening at all. Like really not at all.
She gets angry at him for going to see some people and - OMG - chatting with them? Bad guys? They're not even smoking or anything. Not even listening to loud music. They're just sitting there and talking - I mean WTF?
And the assault just didn't fell like an assault. Idk. It was a little more serious in the manga, but in the anime it just seemed ridiculous to me.

And I don't like the "girls are victims" message either. I've walked around late at night alone a lot of time and nothing ever remotely happened to me and I don't think Japan is such a dangerous place that everyone will just jump a girl just because she walks around alone. I'm not saying nothing ever happens, but I don't like fear-mongering.
Aug 28, 2014 2:19 PM

Mar 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
mayukachan said:

Kind of. It's quite common though. :( I remember how in that one anime last season this guy put her in a cage and people in the discussion were going "OMG that's like soo romantic, he's doing it because he loves her so much". Well, candidates for "falling down the stairs" a lot in their future relationships, I guess.
Anyway. I actually didn't really think any of this was frightening at all. Like really not at all.
She gets angry at him for going to see some people and - OMG - chatting with them? Bad guys? They're not even smoking or anything. Not even listening to loud music. They're just sitting there and talking - I mean WTF?
And the assault just didn't fell like an assault. Idk. It was a little more serious in the manga, but in the anime it just seemed ridiculous to me.

And I don't like the "girls are victims" message either. I've walked around late at night alone a lot of time and nothing ever remotely happened to me and I don't think Japan is such a dangerous place that everyone will just jump a girl just because she walks around alone. I'm not saying nothing ever happens, but I don't like fear-mongering.

I don't think any of it was necessarily supposed to be frightening. Futaba gets mad at Kou basically because she's jealous that Kou is spending time with some mildly sketchy dudes instead of with her and she doesn't have a better way to express herself. They even point out that she's looking for things to be mad at him about when she mentions he should be studying for exams.

The assault is more an intended doki doki moment than a message or a warning about how dangerous it is for girls to be outside at night. The audience is supposed to empathize with Futaba and go "squee" at how close Kou was to kissing her as well as see how much he cares about her. Also, Japan has a sort of pervert culture where men are more or less assumed to be predators, so there is at least some basis for Kou's concern.

Of course, I thought the whole assault scene was in poor taste and wholly unnecessary. All it did was make Futaba seem like some weak, dumb girl who is okay with being taken advantage of as long as the guy is attractive. I don't care if it's a common shoujo trope - I think the author should find a different place to express her rape fantasies.
Aug 28, 2014 2:20 PM

Jul 2011
The animation in this episode was so bad save for those last 3 minutes. WHY IG WHY??
Aug 28, 2014 2:34 PM

Sep 2008
EdenBaggins said:
The animation in this episode was so bad save for those last 3 minutes. WHY IG WHY??

If you want watch it with better animation buy DVD/BD xD

Anyway... I think they put some low quality animation in TV version, just to keep something for people who will buy DVD/BD :D

Who need DVD/BD is I can have all episodes in HQ taked from TV version for free? :)

Well... this is how I see it :D
Aug 28, 2014 2:49 PM

Mar 2014
Damn, that so close kiss ;-;
Aug 28, 2014 3:33 PM

Jul 2010
HNNNNG intensifies. I still don't like this triangle thing but .. I guess I can stand it for the moment.
Aug 28, 2014 8:08 PM

Jul 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
I remember how in that one anime last season this guy put her in a cage and people in the discussion were going "OMG that's like soo romantic, he's doing it because he loves her so much". Well, candidates for "falling down the stairs" a lot in their future relationships, I guess.

Are you talking about Amnesia? Lol I thought that was just wish fulfillment for girls who are into sadistic guys.
Aug 29, 2014 9:14 AM

Dec 2013
swaggahsaurus said:
Ummm...I don't know. Maybe it's the middle-of-the-series blues, but this anime just seems to become more and more shallow the more I watch it. I'm trying my best to sympathize with Futaba, but I don't know, it seems more like she's stalking Kou than anything else. Following a guy everywhere, in real life, is probably not something that would get them to like you. If the gender roles were switched and I was being followed through town, on the subway, all the way until nightfall, by some guy, even if I liked him, I think I would be pretty creeped out.

But enough on that. These types of shoujo animes tend to really romanticize...well, romance, to the point of where it can be unrealistic. I think if you look at Futaba's actions from another perspective, she is trying to show Kou that it's alright, that she likes him- and maybe not even that, just that she'd like to be his friend and it's okay to hang out with people that he enjoys being with. Clearly she's trying to lessen Kou's desire to completely escape from his past. He wants to sever all ties to his history, including his feelings for Futaba, but it's impossible and it's not wise to completely let go of the past. After all, we learn many things from the past, and it's important to acknowledge who you used to be, even if you use it as a basis for change.

Futaba, too, wants to change. Change can't be forced, however. You can't just pick friends and say "yes, these are all part of my master plan to change things". Change is an unconscious process that's really out of our control. Often, it doesn't end up quite the way we expect it to. The thing is, even when you change who you are, you can't forget who you used to be, the "can't" having several meanings here. It's not a good idea and it's probably difficult to do so. I tried to force changes in my personality, but it ended up backfiring terribly because it was unnatural for me. For Futaba, her change after she left her first friends is something that can work because it's a transition to her natural personality.

As Kou also said, "caring for things brings a lot of trouble". I can see where he's coming from. When he cared for Futaba in middle school, he had his heart broken. Murao doesn't want to care about her classmates because that would mean she could have emotional ties. Yet I admire Futaba in that she's willing to take the risk of caring for somebody, even if it could mean having her heart broken again by the same person. It takes a lot of effort and courage to care for somebody, as has been shown multiple times during this anime.

Futaba stalking Kou was out of an interest in his well-being, because he wasn't going home at such a late hour. She did admit to Murao and Yuuri in the first half of the episode that she was in love with him right? Maybe that's her way of showing her interest? In any case, she's been acting like a manly girl for so long, it's probably a bit of that personality at work there. Thats why she wasn't afraid of being where Kou was, and Kou's "Lesson" to her was so invaluable, because he actually was trying to warn her against doing such things again.

As for your speculation on why Kou is so afraid of taking care of others, there's a deeper reason for it, which has nothing to do with Futaba in the least, but I'm not sure that the Anime will get to it (considering it came out in the later chapters of the Manga).

I'll spoil a bit here, so read at your own risk:

As for this episode, I loved Murao's character. To me, even in the manga, she is essentially a female version of Kou, which is probably why the two of them can hardly get along.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 29, 2014 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
I was expecting Yuuri to get sad, but I would have bet she would have developed some angst at Futaba. But this way they couldn't concentrate the story on the romance between those two I guess. I'm starting to lose faith in supportings bigger roles.

The second half of the episode was well played, the way Kou acted was credible and appreciable. Kou already likes her, so it's not that Futaba stalked him out of the blue risking something. He knows she likes him, and she suspects it, because after all the signals he sends are clear.
Aug 29, 2014 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwwn, Kou is such a nice guy, he didn't raped her.
Just kiddin', but that was oddly cute. I mean, he was worried for her and instead of really give a bad experiance, he just snaped her forehead :3
Honestly, I thought at first that she slapped him xD

But he never answered her. What was he doing there? He almost looked... homeless.
Futaba got some nice shadowing skills.

Kou is such a tsundere. You can't trash talk about the girl I love, only I can insult her!

Glad to see that solving the Yuuri problem didn't lead to some forced drama or didn't took the entire episode. Also, Murao opening her heart.

Poor Murao, left out of the romance, destined to be a lone ranger of the virginity...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 31, 2014 6:34 AM

Oct 2009
Shuuko needs more screen time. And the art this time was pretty off, looks like this doesn't have much of a budget considering the show has only one insert song as well.
AozureAug 31, 2014 6:37 AM
Aug 31, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
I'd like to know what's going on in Kou's mind, beside teasing Futaba. I doubt he didn't go all "doki-doki" when he hovered Futaba, the lack of emotion coming from him is kind of annoying. I mean, it's episode 8 already and I don't really know if I can still anticipate an happy ending...
Sep 1, 2014 1:15 AM

May 2013
Really well done episode!
Sep 1, 2014 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
Nice going Murao :)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

296 by Kotori-chama »»
Apr 13, 8:47 AM

» Season 2?

Roni1703 - Apr 3

27 by v4lerria_a »»
Apr 5, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

377 by Fenyy »»
Feb 23, 1:25 PM

» What do you think of the anime?

7ohan - Nov 11, 2023

24 by earthborn »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

156 by n0t_4dy »»
Oct 30, 2023 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.