Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2014 10:28 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First volume of the young man period, Rudeus has now pretty much gotten used to the married life with two wives. I wonder how cute Lucy be when she grows up. I laughed though at the establishment of the Norn Greyrat Official Fan Club, it's history and background was hilarious XD
Aug 28, 2014 3:16 AM

Dec 2009
"I AM THE RULES"

That line made me crack up so much. xD

Also the "rumors" about Rudy are all true...mostly lawlz.

Anyways fun chapter. Always need a breather in between the gut punches.
Aug 28, 2014 5:22 PM

May 2012
Lol I like this volumes lets people see how much Rudy is growing and it doesnt just rush to new things without explanations, "the leader was banned on the 3rd day since he bathed with Norn" lol.

I wonder if Norn will actually be really good in the way of the sword? Maybe a big surprise to everyone around her that since she is just normal.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Sep 20, 2015 4:20 AM
Jan 2012
really looking forward to seeing Eris in the main-story again. Her side-chapters are amazingly entertaining.Her resolve is so impressive that it gives me tears in my eyes. The rest of the volume was relaxing and fun as well.
Oct 2, 2015 11:05 PM
Oct 2015
I really wanted to see some moments between Sylphy,Rudeus and Lucy.
Oct 4, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2014
K_T-1000 said:
I really wanted to see some moments between Sylphy,Rudeus and Lucy.

I feel you brother.
Would totally read Slice of life spin off following the every day life of Rudeus and his family as they grow up.

Oct 12, 2021 6:18 PM

Feb 2018
Dia get some invitation from Nanahoshi
Nanahoshi fell illnes, it was Drain Syndrome
Fight with Immortal Atoferatofe
To get some drug for Nanahoshi, Rudeus comes to Demon Land, how i called it lol... using Perugius transportation
3 Demon lord/ queen aare fighting
Dont trust Hitogami / get along with Eris
Dec 28, 2021 6:23 AM

Oct 2021
When I read Turning Point 4 without expectations, it was the best feeling I've ever had when reading this LN. If this volume ever gets faithfully animated, I will rate that season a 10/10.
Apr 24, 2023 2:35 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I think It took me about a month to reaf this volume, I was not particularly interested in the whole story with Atofe etc.. We haven't had any real story progress since Paul's death and until the last 2 chapters I had the feeling that this will continue. The end has therefore surprised me very much, that Rudeus meets his future self, was unexpectedly, Eris also finally finished her training, the main story finally goes on! But I have to say one thing, the LN is constantly losing quality, it was much better in the beginning.
Aug 22, 2023 11:21 AM
Oct 2017
L N 14 

Mushoku is back baby. Only took like 7 volumes.

The fight with Atofe- well Moore to be more exact got me so hyped. First time he battled against a good fucking mage (not counting Orsted)

Turning Point 4 was the best thing I've read in this story. Oldeus and his story was super gut-wrenching tho.. especially the diary..

It's crazy his life went to absolute shit just because he went down the basement. I'm thankful this isnt a tragedy story so that future wont happen.
Nov 1, 2023 6:48 PM

Aug 2020
Holy hell wow. Went from pretty average to mind blowing all in one chapter. Turning point 4 was crazy af. Really excited to see how this changes rudeus, his goals, and most importantly his way of life and thinking. Hopefully future volumes will live up to this🙏
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.