Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 21, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
Ever been so mad you just took a hike?
Aug 21, 2014 8:31 PM

Oct 2012
ReaperCreeper said:

took a walk :o
Aug 21, 2014 8:43 PM

Jun 2013
.... *click*

I got it! Touko has schizophrenia.
Aug 21, 2014 8:43 PM

Sep 2013
I really hope Touko dont end up with Yuki.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 21, 2014 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
ss4chris said:
ReaperCreeper said:

took a walk :o
That was hiking.
Aug 21, 2014 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
The visions are getting more interesting. I just wonder if we will actually have more supernatural.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2014 9:05 PM

Aug 2013
this was...so bad...

What's the runtime on this show, 24mins? So we had 23:30 of shit, and 30 seconds of much needed Yana fanservice.

Is this whole future thing even about the future anymore? Isn't the only time she's actually seen the future been when she see's Sacchi in the hospital? I think everything she's seen after that has literally been an acid trip.

Everyone flipping out about Yuki yet he's only at training camp. Though Yana being the bitch she is decides not to tell anyone and stir the pot a bit. He looked like he was getting happier still he started sucking dick again though, so I guess that's not good.

Sachi is a confirmed bisexual/lesbian now. Not that we all didn't already know, but these past 2 episodes have kind of put the nail in the coffin.

Hiro decided to become a hiker out of nowhere. Ok. Also still no explanation on who Hiro's sister was visiting in the hospital a few episodes ago & why she was balling her eyes out. (knowing this show, we'll never find out).

The scene where Touko sees the glass break, then awkwardly stares at the customers leaving the store, and walks inside, says "oh nothing" then leaves...it was the dumbest and most pointless scenes I've seen in a while and was so dumb I started laughing hysterically for no reason. It was even funnier than the Okikura parents shoulder rub scene last week.

Did I mention that Yana fanservice? That sweet sweet, horribly drawn, no nipples drawn censored fanservice? Noice.

....God this show gives me cancer. At least it literally cant be as bad as Pupa.
Aug 21, 2014 9:10 PM

Jan 2011
Touko gets surprised really easy.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? You talked to my friend?"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? Yanagi is running instead of Yuki?"
Aug 21, 2014 9:15 PM

May 2010
Um where was Hiro hiking...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 21, 2014 9:47 PM
Aug 2011
I told you guys a few weeks back that this was the best sports & outdoors/hiking anime i've ever seen.

Confucius said:
Um where was Hiro hiking...?

Would have been hilarious if he's hiking to Sachi's house.
Aug 21, 2014 10:21 PM

Nov 2012
lol, these visions are getting out of hand.
so sachi really is into touko and used hiro to try break touko & david apart..
poor hiro, he is like the only normal character in this show.
Aug 21, 2014 10:56 PM
Jun 2014
Mich666 said:

Also, what was the reason for having that out of place scene where Yanagi was walking naked?

It showed how lonely she was that there was no one even to see her.
Aug 21, 2014 11:31 PM

Aug 2012
I'm confused on where this show is going.
Aug 21, 2014 11:54 PM
Feb 2014
What was the point of showing Yanagi walking naked? She had a towel when she came out of the bath didn't she?
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Aug 21, 2014 11:58 PM

Aug 2011
Dem Yanagi stills
GTFO Yanagi
Aug 22, 2014 12:38 AM

Dec 2013
the fuck is going on in this whole anime LOL
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fine booty
Aug 22, 2014 12:42 AM

Jul 2012
WTF is going on I still do not understand the plot, if there is one.

Great episode!!!
Aug 22, 2014 12:52 AM
Apr 2010
I felt the scene of Yana walking around naked was not necessary..yea fanservice brings more fans, but I felt its forced on us. I really thought she was going to do something pervy HAHA.

The pre-conversation before the artroom was not logical. How can it be said to be related to their fragments while Touko didn't even see any fragments there before. I thought Kakeru was just being jealous and he wants to re-write the memories of Touko having with Yuki in the art room.

And then the (Kakeru?) guy kissing Touko scene, I was so hyped up and suddenly back to reality. Why is she freaking out? I thought she liked him? Or she found out she didn't really like him as much as she thought? I was expecting more from them. Maybe having too much delusions kills a person, she might end up in a mental hospital. LOL

Although I shouldn't compare Nagi with Glasslip, but Nagi is way better in storytelling. P.A works have been doing a great job on storytelling, music and art, but Glasslip just feels not up to par yet. Hope it ends with climax, tons of explanation and a happy ending.
Aug 22, 2014 2:12 AM

Jan 2014
This show made fanservice seem more pointless than it already is. Looking forward to another "WTF is going on" episode next week.
Aug 22, 2014 2:30 AM
Jun 2014
Touko always speaking about Imi although Kakeru is sitting next to her...
I guess that explains it all. Even Kakeru understood what's goin' on.
Aug 22, 2014 3:53 AM
Jan 2013
Touko x Sachi yuri is the only way to save this anime now.
Aug 22, 2014 4:28 AM

Oct 2013
Woot Jonathan and the gang got some more screen time this episode
I completely fucking lost about everything else
[/quote]
Aug 22, 2014 5:24 AM

Feb 2012
The only thing I noticed in this episode is the most irrelevant: Why did Yanagi shower before jogging? lol! And... Sachi has the hots for Touko!! Everything else is messed up, confusing! Yuki and Hiro was wise to have time off away from the gang.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 22, 2014 5:33 AM

May 2013
Hiro is completely ignoring Sachi now. Can't blame him for what happened.
Touko was seeing a lot of "fragments of the future" lately. Most of it scared her.

The episode got weird. Especially near the end.
Aug 22, 2014 6:21 AM

Jun 2013
This series is just getting slower by each episodes, which is starting to piss me off.

Really want to drop this, yet my curiosity forces me not to...
Aug 22, 2014 6:32 AM

Oct 2011
Again, nothing happens. Yana strip naked scene with her ass exposed. I don't mind that but three stills of her? Oh my. Dayum. Them stills in a critical moment of the show. Truly memorable.

Touko's sister enters her room just to leave again when the phone rang. Those were tons of wasted seconds on nothingness. Didn't see at all the point of that scene. I mean her sister was even twindling with her phone for a good 10 seconds my god.

Touko vision. OH MY GOD! Has not this happened for the last 6 episodes? I don't need the same crap over and over again. Explain please. Enlighten me.

Group falling apart. Again, happened for the last 7 episodes. Damn. Are they really gonna keep feeding us with the same shit everweek?

It snowed. While that is actually the most interesting thing happened this episode, it's the same pattern every single damn week. Snow means Yuki. It is also the name of the episode. And what do you know; there's an episode called punch where Yuki got punched or something. And MORE episodes dedicated to Yuki. Dayum. Make something happen and stop teasing us with all these Yuki moments. This foreshadowing has taken long enough. This is like using a 1 month old expired Brita water filter

Srsly. I don't give a fuck about something not happening every week but with a show like this, a show that looks like it is plot driven, I'm gonna expect more than what this show is offering, especially that without the plot, this show is actually boring as fuck. There is nothing that is making me care about the character, there is nothing that is making me care about the plot. What's left?
Aug 22, 2014 8:37 AM

Feb 2014
I'm really confued right now on this show.
Aug 22, 2014 12:16 PM

May 2009
Chili-San said:

That shit wouldn't make sense.
Aug 22, 2014 12:21 PM
Jul 2013
What the hell is happening to Touko?
Aug 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Jun 2010
julyan said:
That was confusing alright. The only thing I got from this episode is that what Touka see are not fragments of the future, but fragments of people's feelings/emotions/desires or whichever.

This is supported by the fact it snowed in the last part of the episode. The kanji for Yuki's name is snow.. so..... I think it is implied there that Yuki wanted to kiss her when they went to the art room episodes ago.

I'm not sure if it qualifies as "emotions", but I do agree that there's some level of symbolism in this snow thing.
The best description I can give is that it represents "possible futures" resulting for character actions and emotions, but not emotions alone.
It's also possible that those aren't visions in fact, but symbolic representations of situations in the future. It's easy to come to this conclusion of you consider the kind of visions Touko had: a train, crows, David falling down, snow, etc.
e.g: that train vision Touko had in the beginning of the series, none of them got hit by a train (so far) but their relationship derailed and was trainwrecked as hell.

parfaited said:
I told you guys a few weeks back that this was the best sports & outdoors/hiking anime i've ever seen..

Pfff, pleb.
Mountain lolis is the best hiking anime that will EVER be produced.
Behold its superior plot, action, character design and HIKING skills.
[Advertisement] http://myanimelist.net/anime/21435/Yama_no_Susume:_Second_Season [Advertisement]
Aug 22, 2014 12:24 PM

Dec 2013
bastek66 said:
Chili-San said:

That is the point. That shit would make the most sense in this pathetic show.
Aug 22, 2014 3:00 PM
Apr 2014
Sachi is a lesbian. I knew this from the first moment when I saw her. She mocked of Hiro's feelings and she used him. That's why I hate her.

Yanagi fanservice xD Why would someone walk around the house naked?

I really don't understand what the heck is with that fragments.
Aug 22, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
bastek66 said:
Chili-San said:

None of the pairings make sense in this.
Aug 22, 2014 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
can't wait for next week when we disucss this anime and people either hate on ir love it or are as confused as heck.

rinse and repeat.

Thats all i hear every weeek lmao.
Aug 22, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
ss4chris said:
can't wait for next week when we disucss this anime and people either hate on ir love it or are as confused as heck.

rinse and repeat.

Welcome to every fucking thread.
Aug 22, 2014 8:00 PM

Oct 2012
ReaperCreeper said:
ss4chris said:

rinse and repeat.

Welcome to every fucking thread.

one watch your mouth

and 2 no its not its only this one and i've been watching tons of anime and there are lot different/ variety of things to say.
Aug 22, 2014 8:04 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:

Touko and Kakeru seems to be making sense.

but at the end of this episode after seeing the vision of what was supposedly touko and david kissing, touko ran away from david as if david was projectile vomiting his own diarrhea onto her face
Aug 22, 2014 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
y123y said:
Touko and Kakeru seems to be forced.

Fixed.

ss4chris said:
one watch your mouth

and 2 no its not its only this one and i've been watching tons of anime and there are lot different/ variety of things to say.

1. No

2. It is the same in every thread. Pick any random show and you'll see the same trends in the episode discussions, as well as such gems of threads as "Why does this show suck?" and "Why does everyone make fun of me for liking this?"
ReaperCreeperAug 22, 2014 8:16 PM
Aug 22, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:

Well, she did have one of those visions. Im pretty sure everyone would be scare after having a vision.

but before when she had her 1st vision of her and david kissing (supposedly) she became embarrassed but this vision scared her and it almost seemed like she was scared of david
Aug 22, 2014 8:20 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:
orchidork said:

but before when she had her 1st vision of her and david kissing (supposedly) she became embarrassed but this vision scared her and it almost seemed like she was scared of david

I think it was because of the snow both inside and outside. I dont think it was the kissed that scared her.

right. i forgot about the snow. but i think it was more than just the snow though. seeing a vision of snow in the summer shouldn't have been enough for touko to trigger a freak out like that. but then again, we're dealing with 1st rate writing here
Aug 22, 2014 8:30 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:

I think all of Touko's random visions are finally getting to her. Cant blame her for that. I would probably be the same.

And also, dont you think that Yuki lately has been getting less air time and less lines ever since he got confessed to by Yanagi?

hopefully you're right about the former. i don't enjoy watching repeated episodes of touko having weird visions at the ends of episodes, freaking out, only to be fine at the start of the next episode. i would prefer seeing how these visions are affecting whatever it is that's going on in this show.

yukinari has definitely been getting less air time but i think it's mostly because there's nothing new to show regarding yukinari
Aug 22, 2014 8:52 PM

Oct 2012
y123y said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Fixed.

1. No

2. It is the same in every thread.

Alright alright. I want Touko and Kakeru to be together because I am shipping Yuki x Yanagi. :P

As a matter of fact, I can care less about Touko and Kakeru

you can ship yukixyana. im down with that. lol.

ReaperCreeper said:
y123y said:
Touko and Kakeru seems to be forced.

Fixed.

ss4chris said:
one watch your mouth

1. No

2. It is the same in every thread. Pick any random show and you'll see the same trends in the episode discussions, as well as such gems of threads as "Why does this show suck?" and "Why does everyone make fun of me for liking this?"

Nope its only been on this show on this thread this season so far from what i've read. This anime has a lot of hate.

Aug 22, 2014 8:57 PM

Oct 2012
orchidork said:
y123y said:

I think all of Touko's random visions are finally getting to her. Cant blame her for that. I would probably be the same.

And also, dont you think that Yuki lately has been getting less air time and less lines ever since he got confessed to by Yanagi?

hopefully you're right about the former. i don't enjoy watching repeated episodes of touko having weird visions at the ends of episodes, freaking out, only to be fine at the start of the next episode. i would prefer seeing how these visions are affecting whatever it is that's going on in this show.

yukinari has definitely been getting less air time but i think it's mostly because there's nothing new to show regarding yukinari

its nice yuki is focusing on his running something he really seems to be passionate about. It sucks that at the end of the ep he got left behind again by the squad and it made him frustrated. i wonder how long he will be at camp before he makes a return to the group.

Touko is soo frustrating. I can't tell what are her feelings are anymore. Doe she like Yuki or Kakeru? Yuki said she gets flustered when Kakeru is brought up hence that ep ahwile back but then Kakeru says the same when Yuki is brought up. and Kakeru tries to comfort touko and she pushes him away. and thinks he's going to force a kiss onto her. Or was that really yuki's past intentions of wanting to kiss touko that ep and it was passed onto kakeru?

this series is soo confusing. I hope we get explanations at that end.

tahts how mystery drmatical thrillers ended up being. Take Higurashi for example :3
Aug 22, 2014 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe Touka isn't seeing the future, it's more likely that she has schizophrenia.
Aug 22, 2014 9:03 PM

Oct 2012
MiloMinderbinder said:
Maybe Touka isn't seeing the future, it's more likely that she has schizophrenia.

wait does that say for kakeru then?
Aug 22, 2014 9:11 PM

Nov 2012
Ahhh.... episodes later and i still dont understand the whole 'fragment' thing. Are they really future references OR other stuff. >.<
I really hoe they explain the whole thing >.<
Aug 22, 2014 9:15 PM

Oct 2012
Lillibo0 said:
Ahhh.... episodes later and i still dont understand the whole 'fragment' thing. Are they really future references OR other stuff. >.<
I really hoe they explain the whole thing >.<

same :3
Aug 22, 2014 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
There have been zero relationships between all of these visions thus far, which is very disappointing to say the least.
The terrible characters, drama, and plot aside, you would think the creators would at least somehow make a connection between these visions, which are suppose to be central to the story.

If this show is attempting to take any kind of dark and sudden turn-around, there is not much time left with only five episodes remaining.
StevenHuAug 22, 2014 9:55 PM
Aug 22, 2014 9:58 PM
Dec 2008
y123y said:
Also, about Yuki and Yanagi, when Yanagi was taking a shower she got a missed call on her phone, and Im thinking it was Yuki because after the phone scene, they showed him running and smiling. And on the preview for the next episode, Yanagi is lying on her bed holding the phone looking depressed. Hopefully its Yuki.

It's probably Touko since prior to that scene her sister told her that Yuki wasn't running near her school anymore. She might have been worried and wanted to ask Yanagi about it. And even more likely since Yuki was running at that time.
Aug 22, 2014 10:49 PM

Oct 2012
I'm not even going to read all of the comments posted here to confirm this, but....

Did anyone see the pregnant woman around the six minute mark? She was just kinda hanging out in the background while evil girl and naked girl were talking about stuff that doesn't matter. She was literally frozen in time, just touching her parental girth and smiling(?) peacefully.

She might be my favorite character in this entire series.
\_/ O \_/
/ \
\ /
/¯\ O /¯\
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.