Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2008 2:38 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great! It was a wonderful chapter!! The flashback scenes were beautiful.

LMAO, Haruhi in the book store reading the manga was priceless! But, being Haruhi, she didn't act goofy for too long and is slowly coming to realize her feelings. Now, I wonder when Tamaki will smarten up... hmmm....

I'm too happy to care right now though xD The only thing is I feel bad for Hikaru now :( I wonder how that will turn out.
Feb 4, 2008 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
I thought this chapter was brilliant! I felt Haruhi wasn't in character in the past chapter or two but now she should be back to her old self.

Hopefully she won't keep her feelings inside for too long and Tamaki will have realization of his. I mean, something shook him up when Haruhi thanked him. I happen to like that part a lot. : )

As for Hikaru, maybe he'll have a little chat with Haruhi on the ski trip. I'm more of a KaoHaru fan, TamaHaru second, then HikaHaru. So I'm not feelin too bad for him.
Feb 4, 2008 11:14 AM

Jun 2007
I cant count how many times I "Kyaaa-d" while reading this chapter. Im so damn happy xD hahahahaha!
I hope she wont keep her feelings to herself too long >_> although when she does say something that will be the end of the manga ;__; im torn... lol
yaaaay TamaHaru <3

Feb 24, 2008 6:06 AM

Feb 2008
I'm glad manga's going in that way I really wanted Tamaki and Haruhi to end up together in anime, but... though I didn't mind her not being with anyone.

But I doubt she's be the one to confess, probably we'll be waiting for Tamaki ti realize that he lovs her and then he'll be the one to make first move.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2008 5:28 PM

Jul 2007
love it! just a little while longer we can sit and listen to Tama-chan confession! im happy but at the same time im worried bout Hikaru, im hoping he too shows lots of effort to show his feeling towards Haruhi..

it's getting interesting..wink* wink*.. kyouya!~~
Jul 20, 2008 3:49 PM

Oct 2007
Haruhi in the bookstore reading the manga was hysterical! And I'm so excited how she's finally realizing that she loves tamaki! Though at the same time I'm feeling bad for Hikaru, since he just realized he likes Haruhi...
Jan 17, 2010 7:34 AM

Mar 2008
Omgosh YAYYY!!! Now just for Hikaru to confess....Tamaki to realise...and them to confess....KYAAAAA I so hope they get together!!! :S XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2010 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
Poor Hikaru. I kinda hoped for Haruhi and Hikaru te get together, but I guess I'm okay with this too. Wow, the manga's really turning upside down. First, it was all random side-story shit revolving about a bunch of irrelevant supporting characters to the point of being annoying, and them all of a sudden there's a ton of character ddevelopment! Like Hikaru and Kaoru fighting and Kaoru confessing and Hikaru realise his feelings and Tamaki hearing about his mom and now this... I'm likinh OHSHC more and more! ^^
Jul 23, 2011 1:13 PM
Mar 2009
Waaa ~still crying~ Why so silly??? buuu.... jeje, but i'ts turning very well!!!! waa..., Why am i reading this until now?? snif...I guess i didn't want to see the reality XD but i think it's going to end very well... butI don't want it to end... waa... by the way... very nice chapter XD I thought Haruhi was going to deny it XD but It looks she'll accept her feelings XD
Nov 18, 2015 5:12 PM

May 2015
Poor class rep...
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jun 21, 2021 7:43 PM

Jan 2021
I’m so glad she’s back to her self!!
I mean it just doesn’t feel right lol and it feels out of character ( well this is my opinion)
Mar 1, 2022 10:48 AM
Jul 2020
Yami-chii said:
Poor Hikaru. I kinda hoped for Haruhi and Hikaru te get together, but I guess I'm okay with this too. Wow, the manga's really turning upside down. First, it was all random side-story shit revolving about a bunch of irrelevant supporting characters to the point of being annoying, and them all of a sudden there's a ton of character ddevelopment! Like Hikaru and Kaoru fighting and Kaoru confessing and Hikaru realise his feelings and Tamaki hearing about his mom and now this... I'm likinh OHSHC more and more! ^^

Honestly, I agree with this.

Not gonna lie, the first half of the series kind of dragged because of all the side plots and it just got too much. The character developments were kind of scattered and at times I felt myself bored of Ouran. I think volume 10 was really the turning point regarding the main characters and story. I’m so glad this series is finally picking up and going in the direction we all wanted (for the most part) lol
azenobioMar 1, 2022 10:59 AM

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.