Forums
New
Aug 19, 2014 5:32 AM
Mar 2014
`
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 19, 2014 5:33 AM
Mar 2014

[b][i]“Why do I exist? What’s the purpose behind my existence other than pure destruction? Someone, please stop me for I can’t stop myself.”--Osvaldo Lyon
[/b][/i]

Name:Osvaldo Lyon

Affiliation:Undeclared at this point in time.

Personality: He is a lazy and unenthusiastic man who spends much of his time asleep and it appeared than nobody would try to stop him from doing so. Despite his abilities, he is not eager to take on leadership role, allowing the others to take over if needed. He is not particularly interested in whatever is going on around his surrounding, though he is observant and a capable tactician.

Prior to the events leading up to his arrival in Shiroku Highschool, he loathed the loneliness he gathered in the world but was unable to avoid it because his mere presence kills people with weaker mind. He envied the ordinary because they were capable of making friends, something that he’s incapable of. Eventually, this created a split in his own personality to escape his solitude. From there, he pressed on in his search for friends until he met him. Despite gaining many comrades after the gathering, he rarely directly addresses to any one of them.

Biography:

Growing up, he had always felt alone in the world. The orphans in the orphanage avoided him because of how he ended up there. When Osvaldo was five, he walked a long distance down the street before he was discovered covered in blood.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Swordsmanship
He has demonstrated on several occasion his tremendous skill in swordsmanship, fighting on equal grounding with many of his opponents. On one event where he fought with Lief—one of the most proficient swordsmen- he was able to land a few minor cuts without fully trying (although a point to note is that Lief was also holding back)

Master Marksmanship
He is known to be skilful with his pistols, firing very precise while fighting multiple opponents. He can launch a continuous barrage that even high-class fighters have difficulty avoiding. Also, he can use his pistol as a defence against opponents on a close range.

Spiritual Wolves
He can summon a pack of grey wolves in energy form that tracks and attacks the target. The pack listens to him on verbal command. Each one of them is an explosive on their own and their destructive power is immense and unpredictable.

Appearance:

ValdezAug 22, 2014 7:49 AM
Aug 19, 2014 6:14 AM
Mar 2014

[b][i]“If what you can’t see is not real then what is this feeling that you treasures so much? Something as intangible as that shall easily be destroyed.”--Tristan Cardona
[/b][/i]

Name:Tristan Cardona

Personality:Tristan is a very callous, cold, and dispassionate figure. It had been noted by his companion that he is a lone wolf who’s willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. An interesting note to state is that he refers to anyone who he finds boring to be “trash”, and treats them as disposables. Despite all this, like Osvaldo, he is not particularly violent and is only willing to fight when provoked or ordered to.

An observation by his companion is that he demonstrates a strange habit of stabbing victims he’s interested in their heart with his bare hand. It is unknown if there is a significance behind that nor if he is consciously aware of it.

During a dinner with his companions, Tristian stated that he does not believe in Human emotions, not seeing the need for the existence of a “heart” as he said it. He stated that something cannot exist if it is not tangible.

Tristan’s cold demeanour allows to be in control and stay completely calm in most situation. He is not easily surprise or be caught off-guard. Highly perceptive and observant, he had kept his cunning side from his companion. He is willing and fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shed of remorse or hesitation.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Hand-to-Hand Combat
Tristan mostly relies on hand-to-hand combat, rarely drawing his sword unless he deemed his opponent worthy. He seems to prefer an off-the-ground method of combat, often attacking opponents from aerial standpoints.

Exceptional Speed
One of his most recognizable traits is his speed. He is known to be one of the fastest member in his companionship.

High-Speed Regeneration
Despite being famous for having great speed, durability, and attack power, Tristan’s greatest strength lies in his regenerative power. This ability allows him to regenerate his left arm after losing it to Osvaldo.

Appearance:

ValdezAug 19, 2014 6:20 AM
Aug 19, 2014 7:52 AM
Mar 2014

[b][i]“Who do you think you are? To have the audacity to stand before me when you’re merely a puppet under the control in the hands of the unknown. Don’t disgust me.”
[/b][/i]

Name: Lazaro Peace

Affiliation:Undeclared at this point in time

Personality:
In the beginning, he puts on the facade of a polite, soft-spoken intellectual (evident in him addressing his peers by their given names with the proper identification). It’s a rare occurrence where he would show any signs of alarm or distress. He has a strong need to be in control, often having the entire situation planned out well in advance. Yet, when confronted, he pretended to be casual and uncaring, while attempting to conduct small talk instead which infuriates those he is speaking to.

His facade was just his way of masking his manipulative and very dangerous nature. In truth, he shows very little concern towards those below him and is capable of using almost anyone around his pawns to achieve his goals. He is willing to stop at nothing to further his selfish ambition, inclusive of manipulating or killing anyone he deemed necessary.

Powers and Abilities:

God’s Illusion
He is capable of controlling one’s five senses to the point where he can make him or her misinterpret another person’s form, shape, mass, feel and smell. It is noted that the effects are long lasting as quoted from him that it would last for hundreds of years though it is undetermined.

The illusion is completely flawless, even if the target is aware of it been in use, one cannot resist its influence. This ability make it a highly useful tool in combat where he may create simple or complex illusions to deceive his opponents.

Master Swordsmanship
While the full extent of his swordsmanship is unknown, he had demonstrated his ability to fight back against other opponents without drawing his sword. He can perform tremendously powerful and precise strikes and through very sturdy targets.

Appearance:

ValdezAug 21, 2014 7:16 AM
Aug 21, 2014 7:15 AM
Mar 2014

[b][i]“Have you ever wondered about how it’s like to be wanders on this Earth? You haven’t, have you? I am cut off from my own clan, without protection or support. But one day I shall return. Indeed, one day...”--
[/b][/i]

Name:Milford Fusco

Personality:
He is adamant that he would one day return to the Villanueva clan. He considered himself to be an exile and quoting him, ‘without protection and support.’ Initially he was known to have a gudd and stubborn personality. He would justify his actions as self-defence. He regards other humans as primitives and would not mind killing companions who he’d deemed to be dead weight.

He is known to punctuate his speech with, “Hmmm...?”, exasperated sights and snots and the occasional mangled phrase or word. He would often address young women as “child” and younger men as “my boy”.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Milford is known to be a grand master in the arts of Bokator, a mysterious Cambodian Martial Art. This form of martial arts includes weapons techniques and is one of the oldest existing fighting systems in Cambodia. He uses a diverse array of elbow and knee strikes, shin kicks, submission and ground fighting.

Exceptional Strength
Because of his training, Milford is an exceptional strong opponent who should not be underestimated because of his age. There is not an ounce of fat in his body and he’s fully capable of utilizing a 100 percent of his muscle strength.

Appearance:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.