New
Aug 15, 2014 8:20 PM
Mar 2014
Current Status: Available

Current Participants:

Profile of Character:

[b]:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
[/b]

Werner Abney is ready to draw blood with the condition that he finds the man who did this to him. How could he, the Royal Prince of Nyderrarien who’d lead his armies though countless victories be reduced to a girl? He had a good idea who to seek revenge against and when he locate him, he’ll make sure things are returned to normal.

He stepped out of the shades, his armor clicking as he moved. Where is he? Not a man who wears his emotions on his sleeves, he did not present any signs of bemusement. With his sword, Raven to his side, he decided to venture deeper into the unknown. He had an instinct that he’ll be able to find the man responsible for his predicament in this foreign territory.
ValdezAug 23, 2014 7:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2014 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
Rie Mikado

Stacks of paper were arranged neatly at one edge of the table with a intricately designed glass paper weight atop it. A couple of books lined up neatly and a wooden flower shaped pen holder on one side. Rie nodded her head, satisfied that she had done a good job at preparing her own work desk. She was ready for classes as soon as the principal would give the signal to start. For the time being, she though it would be wise to do a tour around the campus as she had been too preoccupied with arranging her stuff.

Walking out of the faculty office, the school hallways were deserted as expected. The students were probably at the dorms, lounging around or meeting new friends. It was expected seeing as there was supposedly a lot of newcomers, including herself. Her heels clicked solemnly on the tiled floor as she went down a flight of stairs, all while reminiscing to herself her own experiences as a student. What cut her off from her thoughts was a silhouette of someone standing by the shoe lockers.

Rie squinted her eyes for a clearer view, making out that this person was a woman clad in armor. Strange, she thought, wondering if it was some kind of costume she was trying to show off. Nonetheless, she approached albeit apprehensively, seeing as she was carrying a sword in one hand.

"Excuse me," the teal haired teacher spoke. "You are...?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 23, 2014 7:46 PM
Mar 2014
If the circumstances were different, Werner might have enjoyed the situation he is in. However, his priority is to resolve his current predicament. He has had enough of being a girl, the amount of strength he’d lost is absurd and he needs to return to his formal glory. After he’d settled that, he would seek revenge.

He had by now, determined that he is in a school. It wasn’t that he had been to one before but he had read about it in literature. Everything fits the description he’d read and it baffled him as to why he’s in one. It seems like in a flash he’d arrived in a strange place like this.

The heat from the outside drove Werner into one of the building to seek refuge. His armour clanked as he walked down the empty hallways. He strolled past the classrooms before ending up near the shoes locker. Opening one curiously, he stole a peek inside before a voice startled him.

Hastily, Werner closed the door behind him and turned to greet the young lady. His politeness taught him to give her a bow and keep his sword close by his side. ‘Greetings, my name is Werner Abney. How do you do on this fine day?’
Aug 24, 2014 7:25 PM

Jan 2009
Rie Mikado

Rie found her behavior rather strange, or perhaps she was playing a role. Now that she looked closer, they seem to be around the same age. With the same politeness as she was greeted, she bowed her head slightly in response.

"Mikado. Rie Mikado," she introduced herself. "I am doing fine. Just got my things prepared for classes."

The English teacher did a quick look at the strange woman she was faced with. The armor and scabbard were almost as real as if it was made of authentic steel. She had never met a cosplayer, although she had seen photographs all spread across the web. She was astounded by the dedication of making the props and almost curious. Nonetheless, something in the back of her mind tells her that something was off.

"Are you a history teacher perhaps?" she deducted.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 25, 2014 5:57 AM
Mar 2014
Werner took an instant liking towards the young lady as she was courteous towards him. However she is sadly mistaken him as a history teacher. Unfortunately he is definitely not teaching material, also he is not keen on being one. Maintaining the distance between them, he cocked his head in bemusement. It seems like his deduction about this being a school is correct. He wondered briefly if Rie is too young to be a teacher but he reserve that opinion to himself.

The young knight nodded and leaned against one of the lockers with his arms closed. School might be an interesting place to be if he had an opportunity to attend. Unfortunately the Abney family does not appreciate exposing their children in public. It’s a pity, he’d imagined he might enjoy making friends outside his circle.

‘I’m afraid not,’ a slight smile spreads on his face and he shrugged, Werner wondered if he’d appeared like one but that’s highly doubtful. ‘I am anything but a teacher.’ He chuckled lightly and shook his head. ‘My apology, but you seems to be too young to hold a teaching position. I may be wrong about that.’
Aug 26, 2014 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
Rie Mikado

The English teacher watched as the armor clad woman leaned against the shoe lockers, the latter seemingly in thought. Upon having her question answered Rie made an effort not to raise an eyebrow in her confusion. She hardly looked like she was a student and she was dressed too strangely. Although, she had taken it to consideration that this woman was a staff but that didn't seem to be the case. When she spoke about her being too young to be a teacher, her mouth almost pulled into a smirk at the comment.

"No, not at all," she answered calmly. Instead of talking about it, she asked, "Why are you wearing an armor?"
Aug 27, 2014 6:21 AM
Mar 2014
Werner was stunned by her question. Nobody had ever prompted that and he had grown accustomed to wearing one that it’s second nature to him. He stroked his imaginary beard as he sank in thought. ‘I wore it for protection, wearing it is essential when you’re engaging in a battle you know.’ He answered honestly, his eyes scanned the environment habitually for movements.

‘So assuming that you’re a teacher,’ he said, continuing the conversation, ‘do you happen to know exactly where I am? I seems to be lost in this place.’
Sep 13, 2014 2:36 PM

Mar 2012
Reimo Moof

Reimo after finally walking around aimlessly he realized something he was lost. This god damned school was way too big for an average highschool. At least, as far as he was concerned. Reimo didn't really go to school all that often. Unless you consider below freezing temperatures with him and a snowman in an abandoned building a classroom. But he was disgruntled nonetheless. Reimo finally came across something of interest. Whoever this armored individual was and that weird looking teacher thing was. It may lead him to his point of interest. Though the armor was confusing to him.

"Is armor common attire here? If so... I should get some myself, I don't want to look like a country bumpkin that just crawled out of a hole." He said to himself. He peered through the wall and leaned. He knew it would be rude to interrupt.
I am Invisible
Sep 18, 2014 8:13 AM

Jan 2009
Rie Mikado

Watching as the woman was seemingly in deep thought, Rie crossed her arm over her chest waiting for her response. She still was quite puzzled at who this person was and she was somehow pieced it together that Werner wasn't affiliated with the school. Even stranger when the latter claimed to be wearing the armor for defense purposes when it was hardly likely for her to be attacked.

Rie stopped herself from raising an eyebrow, she asked "Where is it that you want to go?"
Sep 19, 2014 7:12 PM
Mar 2014
Werner stroked his imaginary beard as he sank deep in thought. It was strange that he was prompted where he was going because he felt that he should have an answer to that. His brow knitted and he cocked his head in bemusement. ‘I suppose...’ stopping midway in his sentence, an intense headache tackled him. He held his forehead in pain as flashes of bright lights assaulted his sight and he fell to his knees.

‘My my,’ he chuckled lightly, before pulling himself together. He had never suffered anything similar to this before and it amuses him. ‘my apology but please excuse me, I need to leave.’
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
Reimo Moof

Reimo looked in amusement at what was going on, he is able to see exactly how to communicate with the average being and hopefully find out where he should be going. Well until that weird armored fellow collapsed to his knees. Huh? Why'd that guy fall down? Is falling down a normal thing too? Reimo gazed in interest and wondered. "Should I fall down too? Or is it a sign of prostration? I'm so confused." Reimo said in obvious confusion to himself.

Reimo then saw that the guy was apparently ready to leave. But he kept looking nonetheless. The story continues and in Reimo's mind. The plot thickens!
I am Invisible
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM

» [Event] Kourtney Hsu [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 11, 2014

25 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Sep 18, 2014 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.