Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2014 8:25 AM
Mar 2014
Current Status: Active but close for new applicants. Please avoid joining this thread if you are not one of the current participants.

Current Participants:

Profile of Character:

[b]:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
[/b]

Vania Hamel is not amused. She did not understand the leers and stares that the strangely clothed humans are projecting upon her which made her felt uneasy in her own skin. She hated the fact that she is ignorant about her current predicament. Interesting how she remembered she was in the midst of a fight and in a flash she’s magically transported to this strange. Not that she believed anything magic of course though that might sound hypocritical since she processes an ability that can’t be explained logically.

Seeking shelter under the huge tree that dominated the back gardens, she’d deduced that she’s in an educational institution. She had to seek refuge from the heat under the canopy of trees in the backyard. Vania waved her hand to cool herself down as she’s desperate for some water. Her eyes scanned around but that did not revealed any water source. She did not want to collapse from the heat stroke and thankfully her clothes were light and do not trap heat.

Her spear, Nightbane laid quietly next to her. Vania had worked with it since the beginning of time, she loved it to death and respected her master who taught him in the way of the spearman. She sighed, her thin lips pursed as she sank deep in thought. There was not a soul in sight and hopefully someone would appear soon.

ValdezAug 23, 2014 4:18 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 15, 2014 8:40 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden arrived at a random place. Mainly because he didn't know where the Virtual Training Room was. He was just walking around, not knowing what is what. But he did watch the scenery, which is important for later references. Especially if there're threats walking around. But he didn't seem to find anything he searched for. He sighed, but right after that, he saw someone under a huge tree. Obviously a woman, but not a student, the stranger was just sitting there. What caught his eye was the spear next to her. She might've been a teacher, but carrying a weapon around as if it's the normal thing to do? The stranger seems dangerous, Aiden didn't get a relaxing vibe out of her. But that didn't really matter.

Hey, are you a teacher here or something?

Aiden asked as he called out to the stranger. He wanted to confirm that first. If this person isn't a teacher, depending on her answer about why she's here, Aiden will engage in combat as the vibe he's feeling seems hostile. And from what Cipal said, this might be the person he searched for.

It's kinda hot, isn't it?
What're you up to?
Aug 15, 2014 8:49 AM
Mar 2014
Vania rested his back against the trunk as she waited for someone to appear. She did not know how much time had passed before a stranger finally did. He appeared to be wearing some type of an uniform, indicating that he’s a student. Evidently he had assumed that she’s a teacher, under normal circumstances, she might be flattered but this was not the right time to feel so.

‘I am flattered but I’m afraid not. Do you happen to know where exactly I am right now? And coincidently do you happen to have water with you? I am rather thirsty.’
Aug 15, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2011
As the stranger answered, it seemed that Aiden might've picked up someone else's vibe instead of the stranger's. The way she talked didn't seem like she meant any harm. At least she confirmed that she wasn't a teacher, so Aiden thought he didn't find the person he was looking for. Still, why would this person be equipped with a spear. She's not a student, nor a teacher at Shiroku, but she's carrying a weapon with her. On top of that, she doesn't know what this place it. She seems rather lost. This scene looks to be coming out of a manga of some sorts, a generic setting. But this was real for Aiden and the stranger. And unfortunately, he didn't have any water on him.

Hmm, that so?
You find yourself in Shiroku High at the moment.
And to answer your other question, no, I don't have any water on me.

He seemed to be the only one around at the time, together with the stranger of course. But, since she didn't know where she was, he would couldn't ask her for directions towards the Virtual Training Room either. Guess he found himself in a rather tight spot.

How did you get here anyways?
Aug 15, 2014 3:58 PM

Apr 2010
Laura started walking around in the school grounds, not knowing where she was going or what she was exactly looking for. She thought about asking the girl she saved, but she wasn't sure if she was following her in the first place. Either way, there was bound to be someone or something at some point. She looked around the area that she was in and found some people. Laura wanted to get a closer look on who they might be and started walking towards them. While getting closer and closer, she stepped on a twig and suddenly stopped in place. It was revealed to be a woman and a boy that she saw at the entrance.
RyumiaAug 23, 2014 9:36 PM
Aug 15, 2014 7:37 PM
Mar 2014
‘That is a question to which I don’t have an answer for.’ Vania replied, shaking his head. She looked down at Nightbane, thankful that her spear was here to keep her company. It was the only familiarity she could cling onto at this point in time. Instant space travelling shouldn’t be possible, should it? But that is the only logical explanation she had at this point in time though it does sound insane.

On the instant where the twig snapped, Vania grabbed her spear though she appeared to be relaxed. The newcomer does not appear to be a threat for now but she’s not letting go of her grip. ‘Excuse me, but do you guys know one another?’
Aug 15, 2014 10:02 PM

Apr 2010
After Laura stepped on a twig and stopped in place, she saw the woman grabbing her spear and began interrogating. The woman was asking if she and the guy she saw at the entrance knew each other. She assumed that the woman had thought so, but wasn't sure from the way she was asking her and the boy. Laura wasn't sure who the lady was and wanted to ask her, but she decided on answering the lady's question first.

"Not really." She answered honestly. "You see... I'm not exactly acquainted with him. I don't even know his name and he doesn't exactly know mine either." Laura lightly chuckled while explaining to the woman. "The only thing I probably know about him is that he a possible student at the school here which is called Shiroku High." She questioningly admited.
Aug 16, 2014 12:02 AM

Jul 2014
After a little while it seems Suenaga lost sight of Laura and got lost, but luckily she saw Laura again talking with a woman and Aiden standing there. Suenaga can't hear the conversation because she is occupied of thoughts for what reason Laura is talking with a woman.Then she thought something.

"I see...I'm just.. gone for a minute .... and you already have an other woman!" Suenaga said with teary eyes.

Suenaga dashed to Aiden and looked at him directly and said
"Why didn't you tell me this, I thought you were my best friend"
Aug 16, 2014 12:56 AM

Apr 2010
Laura was standing there waiting a response from either the boy or the woman, but to no avail neither of them had answered. Instead she heard a voice completely out of nowhere, but for some reason the voice sounded so familiar to her. She was trying to figure out who it was, but it appeared that she wasn't given enough time to guess and the voice of the person ran to the boy.

It was revealed to be the girl that she saved who is named Suenaga. Laura remembered that Suenaga stated her name to her while leaving the entrance in order to help with the virtual training room problem. She discovered that Suenaga was upset because she was "with another woman". The situtation became awkward for Laura. Somehow it seems like she was "cheating" on Suenaga by "talking" to another woman.

Laura doesn't remember indicating any type of romantic relationship or something of that sort with anyone at all. She clearly needed to explain the situation to Suenaga in order for her to understand what had happened. Hopefully, this slight problem would be solved quickly in order to solve the bigger dilemma.

"Suenaga, I think you're totally misunderstanding the situation." Laura nervously started off. She wanted to explain the situation to Suenaga without getting her upset. "By the time I arrived to this particular area, the woman and this guy were already here." She explained clearly, hoping that Suenaga would believe her statement. "I suppose that I was probably walking too fast or something. Which lead you to believe that I was having an 'affair' with another woman." Laura continued, attempting to clear up more of the situation at hand.
RyumiaAug 16, 2014 3:03 PM
Aug 16, 2014 1:27 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden sighed, the woman didn't seem to know anything about what happened lately at all. She seemed to be honest about it too. Not knowing how she got here, or what even this place was. It seemed like this wouldn't take long to get some other answers out of the woman. Basic things, like name, age and occupation. The spear caught his attention the most for the occupation part and since she wasn't a teacher here, it was even more interesting. Before he could open his mouth, there was a sound nearby. Cliché if someone tried eavesdropping them, a twig snapped. He looked at the place it was coming from, and there was a girl standing there, still as if trying to look invisible. The girl wasn't as new to him as the woman he just met. It was the girl at the entrance, who had healed Suenaga.

Not wasting a moment, the woman had gone into a defensive mode, gripping onto her spear. Though the tone she put out wasn't very hostile, it wasn't friendly either. Asking if Aiden was acquainted with the girl. And that question was answered immediately. No. Of course they weren't acquainted. All they know from each other are their looks and some of the abilities. He sighed, chuckling a little as it started to get lively. He wanted to question the woman again, after the girl had finished explaining, but yet again, another interruption.

A familiar voice had sounded. It was Suenaga, a weird girl with a rabbit doll. Spouting what sounded like nonsense, mostly self proclaimed things, she started to get teary and dashed at Aiden. For whatever reason, she started to think of Aiden as her best friend, even though they just fought and she could've died because of him. Aiden sighed, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away. After the girl, who had healed Suenaga, explained a misunderstanding, Aiden looked down at the girl and removed his hands from her shoulders.

Listen, Suenaga.
I have no idea where you got that idea from,
but we were never best friends. Not even friends to begin with.

Aiden said and looked at Laura.

I guess I should thank you for healing her. Forgot about that, I think.
My name's Aiden. Yours?
Aug 17, 2014 12:23 AM

Jul 2014
Suenaga listened to what Laura said and believed her instantly.On the other hand Suenaga thinked twice to what Aiden said about not being best friends.Suenaga thought that they have a strong bond to each other and he's just being shy thus she decided to ignore what he said.Suenaga nod twice and smiled to Aiden then said

"Yup...were best friends." with her expression, its as if she understands what Aiden just said.

Ignoring everything what Aiden keeps saying, Suenaga looks at the woman with the spear.She felt that something is odd about this woman but can't explain it really well.Putting that mind at the back of her head she walks toward the woman, and using Usami,her doll rabbit to do the talking for her because she feels tired for talking far too long.

"Who are you?" Usami said while Suenaga's tilting it's and her head.Using Usami you can't even see Suenaga moving her mouth that's why theres no knowing if she really is voicing Usami or it is really alive...
Aug 17, 2014 6:02 AM
Mar 2014
‘If there is nothing else, then I think I should excuse myself.’ Vania is disinterested in continuing the conversation any longer since clearly they’re unable to help her. She relaxed her grip on the spear though keeping it close to her as she used it for support to pull herself up. If none of these people are able to assist her then so be it. She’s confident that she’ll be able to work something out herself.

‘I don’t think that’s necessary,’ Vania replied, politely though distant. She breathed out, not wishing to deal with the eccentricity of the new person at this point in time. ‘Now if I may.’
Aug 18, 2014 3:37 PM

Apr 2010
Laura was relieved that Suenaga didn't question any futher about the misunderstanding. She wouldn't know what else to say to her if she did. On the other hand, the misunderstanding between Suenaga and the boy wasn't exactly over. Laura sees that Suenaga is keen about her and the boy being best friends. She later heard the boy talking to her and she discovered that the guy's name is Aiden.

"The name's Laura." Laura cheefully explained to Aiden. "It's alright if you've forgotten about it. Lots of things are happening today."

Laura overheard a strange voice and wasn't sure who was it coming from. She heard the voice asking the stranger woman about who she was, but she didn't find it to be necessary to answer it. Laura found it a bit suspicious that the woman didn't want to reveal her identity, but ignored it since the lady may have her reasons in doing so.

"If you don't want to reveal your identity then maybe you could at least tell us where you come from." Laura suggested to the woman. "Maybe that could help all of us figure out how you arrived to this school." She continued, thinking that the woman might comply on answering that instead.
RyumiaAug 22, 2014 8:08 AM
Aug 19, 2014 9:53 AM

Dec 2011
Suenaga seems to not understand what Aiden is trying to tell her. He sighed, seems like he has to be way more blunt about it. But before he could do that, Suenaga already moved towards the stranger, questioning her identity. That's not a bad idea, seeing as in what situation they are. If this person is just lost, it's easy to guide her out. In the meantime, the other girl has introduced herself as Laura.

Hoping the stranger'd actually answer, Aiden was in for a surprise. The stranger'd rather take her leave before introducing herself. Aiden stood in front of the stranger, kinda trying to block her way.

C'mon, it could be fun.
I don't want to call you "That Woman" everytime, y'know.
I want to hear your name, bet'cha it's a beautiful one. Just like you are.

Trying to flatter her into telling her name, Aiden smiled. Though things might turn bad if he didn't play his cards right.
Aug 20, 2014 5:58 AM
Mar 2014
Vania continued observing the young group of students who’d gathered around her. She had no wishes to be delayed by them, it’s evident that none of them would be able to assist her in what she’s trying to achieve. Her ears twitched annoyingly, she did not appreciate nosiness of strangers.

‘This place do not look anywhere near my home, I doubt that you’ll be able to assist me. I appreciate your kindness but please leave me alone.’ Vania thanked the young woman, the only one who’d offered her a hand of support. She tried to walk away but was stopped by Aiden.

‘If you’re trying to pick me up then forget it.’ She rolled her eyes at Aiden and groaned internally. ‘Flattery does not get you anywhere.’ Vania moved around Aiden and made her way out, ‘Don’t bother following me, I am warning you now.’
Aug 22, 2014 7:35 AM

Jul 2014
The woman doesn't intend to tell anything about herself but Suenaga can't ignore her because of the commotion in the school that contains something happened in the virtual training room. Suenaga can't ignore the fact that the woman can be infiltrating the school or she is the problem there seeking for.Suenaga has no choice but to talk like an adult in this kind of situation even though it's a hassle and then she placed down Usami and looked at the woman while standing straight.

"I'm so sorry for being rude but I don't think I could turn a blind eye on you." Suenaga said with a formal tone and bowed.

"Knowing that there's a problem going on here you could be our target "Suenaga grin for a while."So I suggest telling something about yourself and we probably know this place better than you anyway " while saying that Suenaga is being confident that the woman is really there mission.
Aug 22, 2014 8:15 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden sighed, the woman didn't reply. What could he have thought, she didn't look like the type to fall for something like that anyways. But there's no harm in trying, even though it sounds like she got pissed and it even looked that way. After the warning she placed, Suenaga's manner of speech changed, which surprised Aiden a little. She didn't seem like the type to be able to do so to him. To him, she seemed like a little girl, younger mentally than physically. But what she saying is right, though the part about 'our target' could've probably been left out.

She's right y'know. We know this place better than you do.

Even though they have just arrived at school. But it seemed like the stranger didn't even know which country this is. She couldn't find her way through the city even if she left the school grounds.

And about the target thing, we're just to confirm.
You seemed awfully suspicious, so..
Ah, it's not because you look like that, it's because of the information we got from you.
Aug 22, 2014 5:58 PM

Apr 2010
Laura waited for the woman to respond back to her, but she heard the woman giving a similar answer to Suenaga's question. The woman clearly wanted to keep that information to herself, thinking that she might be better off on her own than to have others assisting her. Although it would seem that the woman would feel that way, she still appreciated Laura's effort to assist her and attempted leave the area.

As Laura saw the woman walking away, she saw Aiden sort of blocking her way and was halted for the moment. It seems that Aiden was trying to flatter the woman, but in the end, it didn't work at all. The woman just went around him and continued to walk away. As she saw the woman continuing to leave, she heard Suenaga attempting to stall the woman from leaving the area by going at it from a different approach. Afterwards, Laura saw Aiden stepping in to back Suenaga up, knowing that they were only confirming to see if the woman was a part of the virtual training incident.

"Yeah... The whole 'target' thing..." Laura emphasized while stepping into the conversation. "It was something that wasn't clearly explained to us. Well... From the way that I remembered it. To be exact..." She slowly explained to the woman in the best way she could.

Laura knew that they would be looking for "virtual" beings, but they didn't know what these being even look like or where they were exactly. These beings could be anyone and could be anywhere in the school area. It was a matter of time whether or not that Laura and the others would even find one of the virtual beings that had escaped.
RyumiaAug 23, 2014 3:09 AM
Aug 22, 2014 9:36 PM
Mar 2014
Vania shrugged, she did not care if she had to take on all three of them. It wasn’t arrogance but rather she is confident in her strength and ability. She reflected back on what she’d done so far after arriving in this place and did not recall acting suspiciously to begin with. Unless one counts her pointy ears and spear but those were beyond his control really.

‘Information about me? So I am now considered a target?’ She questioned, tightening her grip on her weapon. Vania’s voice was cold and unflattering, she couldn’t believe that she has to deal with nonsense like this after she’d been thrown into a new place like this.
Aug 23, 2014 12:34 AM

Jul 2014
Suenaga saw that Aiden and Laura is explaining about the incident to the woman but it seems that the woman misunderstood and hold tightly to her spear. Suenaga is just making sure if the woman has something to do with the incident so she explains more clearly to avoid fighting with each other knowing that she could overuse her power again.

"You misunderstood, we don't want to fight all we want to know is what are you doing inside the school if your lost and we will ask you a few questions." Suenaga said clearly for the woman to understand the situation.

Suenaga thought for a split second that interrogation wouldn't prove the woman's innocence if she's lying and it would seem to be faster to talk with fist to make sure the woman is telling the truth. Suenaga looks at the spear and put on a big grin on her face to provoke the woman for a battle and with a sudden change of tone she said

"...but, if it is unavoidable...."
rainboWARcAug 23, 2014 1:01 AM
Aug 23, 2014 1:54 AM

Dec 2011
The woman didn't seem to want to cope with them at all. Laura tried to explain what they meant by 'target', but she seemed to misunderstood both Laura and Aiden. She's not very far from the truth, as Aiden does consider her a target. The only people that couldn't be who they searched for are the ones that were at the entrance. While he was thinking to himself, Suenaga stepped in again. Seemed like she wanted to fight too, even though her words say otherwise, her body language definitely wanted to taste battle. Even though they had just left one.

You see, I could give you reasons why I'm considering you suspicious.
1) You have absolutely no idea where you came from.
2) You have absolutely no idea where you are.
3) You're carrying around a weapon in school grounds.
I'm pretty sure only students and teachers from this school can do that.
So you see, I have the reasons to consider you a target.
And if you grip to it that tightly, I might as well treat you as such.

Following in Suenaga's words, Aiden didn't mind a fight. Why would he, the woman seemed like she was confident enough to take all three on, which makes her sound like she was strong. And if there's someone he wants to battle, it's the strong. It's probably about time the woman'd lose her cool anyways. If she makes the first move, Aiden'll be prepared to counter it.
Aug 23, 2014 8:36 PM

Apr 2010
Although Laura tried to clairfiy about the "target" situation, the pointed ear lady had seemingly misapprehended the statements of hers and Aiden's from how she reacted. Seeing the woman tightening her grip on her spear, Laura had this inkling vibe that a fight was gonna ensue at some point and attempted to mentally prepare herself for when it comes.

While mentally preparing herself, she heard Suenaga assisting with the situation, but wasn't sure if it would even help at all. The situation might have turned into what she was feeling after hearing Aiden giving clear reasons into why the unidentified lady would be considered as a "target".

Afterwards, Laura didn't bother to say another word, feeling that things are bound to get worse at this point. Plus, she wouldn't know what else to say to the woman that is being accused as a "target". Laura could just mention the virtual training room incident, but she would be giving a similar answer from her first statement. Something that wasn't clearly explained to them.
RyumiaAug 25, 2014 10:50 AM
Aug 23, 2014 8:43 PM
Mar 2014
Vania could feel her blood beginning to boil at the explanation. Why in the world would she be a target after being thrown into this situation is beyond her comprehension. With her spear, Nightbane in troll, she ignored the trio and felt the need to walk away.

‘I am not the target that you’re speaking of. I shall not start a fight if that is unnecessary so please stop taunting me. However, that does not mean that I will not act in self-defence.’ She said coldly before storming off.
Aug 23, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2014
Suenaga being quiet for a while saw that Aiden is giving reasons for why the woman is being considered as suspicious and all. Suenaga glanced at Laura and realized that Laura is not uttering a word.

The woman really doesn't intend to cooperate which makes Suenaga let out a sigh. Suenaga picks up Usami from the ground and stopped being a formal adult. Suenaga needs to report back that a suspicious woman is in the school grounds, for her to do that she needs to bring the woman with her but from the looks of it, it is impossible.Trying to come up for a solution she saw that the woman is walking away again. Suenaga dashed in front of the woman to block her while holding Usami.

"Argh...We just need to show you to someone and you can go whenever you want" Usami, Suenaga's doll rabbit said to the woman irritated.
Aug 24, 2014 4:33 AM

Dec 2011
As the patience of the stranger was starting to fade, so was Aiden's. He didn't care if she thinks it's self-defense. She's the one bearing her fangs first. Aiden and the others only tried to confirm something, in which, she did not comply. Suenaga was trying to still resolve this peacefully, even in her irritation. Aiden sighed, looking at the woman with ice cold eyes.

I'm going to ask you once again.
Who are you?

Aiden had no intention of helping anymore. He made it clear in his mind that this woman, was the target. His eyes, which shows slight glowing effects, were fixated on the woman. He had no intention of letting her go either.

[b]Carrying a weapon around with you on Shiroku High Grounds.
While you yourself are not affiliated. That's considered a threat,
y'know?
[/b]
Aug 24, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2010
Things were heating up, feeling the intensity of impaitences from everyone around her. Laura could tell that the lady and the others were feeling fustrated. With the woman wanting to desperately leave the area so badly while the others only wanted answers to simple questions. It appeared that neither side were willing to give up and stood their ground. What lies ahead would only be the obvious. A fearsome battle.

Laura intially knew what she signed up for when she agreed to help out with the incident like others before her. Having to fight these "virtual" beings, even if she had a change of heart along the way. She thought that maybe they wanted to live in peace instead of wreaking havoc. But... It's hard to say whether or not if it is true without confirming with all that had escaped. Even attempting to do so would consume so much time, which is something not everyone has the time for.

She had to put that feeling aside, knowing that the others would be counting on her when it's time for combat. Laura didn't want to be a liability towards them and had to be someone that had credibility. She took a deep breath and readies herself slowly towards her deck holder. The fate of this upcoming battle is unknown, but she hoped that she and the others would attain victory.
RyumiaAug 24, 2014 7:17 AM
Aug 24, 2014 6:44 AM
Mar 2014
Vania was on the verge of allowing her temper go loose but she’s not someone who would fight because she was taunted. She heaved a sigh, bringing her Nightbane before her. ‘Carrying a weapon in school grounds is not an offence, I am a threat because you assumed me to be. I am merely passing by and I do not appreciate been treated like a treat.’

She paused, glancing over the trio before she continued. ‘I, however, will not stand down because you’ve threatened me to. And I can reassure you that I will not go down without a fight.’
Aug 24, 2014 9:14 AM

Dec 2011
Noticing Laura readying herself, Aiden smirked. It was obvious that this is a 3 vs 1, yet the woman didn't give in. What made him smile, was the fact that this woman was confident enough in her abilities to go against 3 people on her own. Confidence is good and all, but without power necessary to back it up, you'll end up committing suicide.

You seem to not listen.
One of the reasons I assumed you as such, is because of the weapon.

Aiden was getting fed up with the responses of the woman, she clearly wasn't affiliated with the school, yet she walks around with a weapon in her hand. And then even goes out of her way to say that it's not a threat.

Let me tell you something, alright?
Nobody casually walks around with a weapon in this age.
So, don't you think it'd be normal to question someone that does so?
Just a question, a simple introduction is all we asked, and you can't even give that.
Never learned manners?

Aiden smiled and electricity started to generate around him, seemingly running wild. Nasod, something similar to Mana, generated in the form of electricity. This might be fun, this might be dangerous, this might be the end of the line for either of them. Either way, Aiden doesn't intend to lose, neither does he want to see Laura fall, he has to repay her for what she did at the entrance. And with Suenaga, though she misunderstand their relationship, there is power within her, he wants to see to it that it grows.

Go ahead, ladies first.
Give me your best.

Aiden but his hand in front of him and signaled for Vania to come at him. He's smiling, he's going to enjoy this.
Aug 27, 2014 5:16 AM

Jul 2014
Suenaga notices that everyone is ready to fight but as for her she already decided that she will not use too much of her power. Since it's a 3 v 1 Suenaga thought that this fight could end fast but judging by the woman's reaction it doesn't seem like she's that weak.With that known they still can't let the woman escape from their grasp so Suenaga uses her power to grab some trees and block all of the exit.

An intense fight is about to happen and Suenaga can't help thinking that her powers consumes a lot of her energy that's why she decided that she would leave the battle for Aiden and Laura assisting him. Suenaga will only enter the fight if she is really needed and currently she is only standing in one place quietly while observing the fight.
Aug 28, 2014 6:24 AM
Mar 2014
Ethan, having walked away from Kourtney’s scene arrived a couple of yards away from Vania and her group. His cold eyes observed each one of them, calmly calculating the right opportunity to make his move. Sensing Vania’s reluctance to starting a fight, he decided to give her a helping hand, especially so since the rest were ready to do so.

Mentally counting down from five, he dashed out of the shadow and struck a thin needle into the back of Vania’s back before retreating. Seeking refuge in the shadows, he sighed and his shoulders relaxed. Things were moving according to plan and he’d just one more man to complete his agenda.

Vania’s eyes glowed with wrath after she’d felt the numbing sensations from the needle. ‘You want a battle? Then a battle is what you’ll get. Don’t regret your decision.’ She growled, bringing her Nightbane forward and taking her stance. Her calm demeanour was long gone and she is reduced to pure aggression.
Aug 28, 2014 9:15 AM

Apr 2010
The frustration in the air was dramatically increasing. With the pointed ear woman trying so hard not to unleash her boiling anger while Aiden continued to antagonize the unidentified lady. Through all this aggravation, the anticipated fight was coming into play with Aiden egging the foreign woman to come at him with all she's got. Electricity started to generate around Aiden like the electricity is having a mind of their own. It seemed that Aiden was probably more excited about fighting the woman than Suenaga.

Laura was still standing there with her right hand close to her deck holder. She found it a bit difficult to reach into her deck holder, knowing that she can't predict what card she would draw first. Not knowing what card that would come out would obviously prove to be an inconvenience. Feeling that she would prove to be a hindrance instead of an asset.

Waiting for the fight to begin, Laura heard trees being lifted up and saw them being moved by Suenaga. The trees were moved to block all the exits of the area. She found Suenaga's attempt to block all the exits to be very bold. It prevented the woman from leaving, but it also stopped her and the others to retreat as well.

Out of the blue, Laura heard something from the shadows and it was revealed to be a man. She saw the man striking a thin needle into the back of the woman’s back and leaving the scene quickly after throwing the needle. Laura wasn't sure what the needle was about, but it wasn't something good at all. Something was happening to the lady that was struck down with a needle. The anger that was boiling up was unleashed and she was ready to strike at any moment.
Aug 29, 2014 11:19 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden noticed Suenaga trying to block the available exits with trees around them. A bold and useless move. Trees shouldn't be able to block the power of either of them at all. But it doesn't seem like it's going to do any good thinking about that right now. Someone else's presence could be felt, but without as much as a greeting, he entered the scene, passing by Vania and immediately left again. Aiden looked pissed, but he had a feeling he'll cross paths with that person soon enough again, for now, his focus should be on the woman in front of him, who has taken a stance with her spear in front of her.

It seemed like Aiden's the only one in the offense this time, seeing as Suenaga collapsed last fight and Laura's ability seemed to be too convenient if all the cards she took out of that deck in her hands were the cards she needed.

I thought I told you to go first.
So, go ahead, give me your best.
Sep 2, 2014 2:07 AM

Jul 2014
Suenaga still watching the scene sense a presence, it was a guy and he struck something at the back of the woman's neck.After that he immediately leave and because of that Suenaga is confuse of what just happened. Suenaga is trying hard to think about what just the guy struck at the woman's nape but gave up halfway and considered it as a man who just have a hobby to struck something at a woman's nape and leaves immediately.

Suenaga notices that the woman suddenly have a change of heart.The woman brings forward her lance and takes her stance. Suenaga is somehow relief when she looks at Laura and notices that Laura is not planning to take the offense. Then Suenaga looks at Aiden and it looks like he was still trying to make the woman moves first. Suenaga hugs Usami tightly towards her chest knowing that someone will get hurt including the woman.Thus she continues to watch the scene closely with a worried face.
Sep 13, 2014 4:55 AM
Mar 2014
Vania sidestepped to her left, carefully plotting her move against her adversaries. Killing had always been a mixed bag for her, while remaining neutral the majority of the time, she knew she don’t have a choice when she’s having someone hot on her trails.

Despite having three opponents against her, her body language remained confident and in a certain sense, cocky. She observed, deciding that out of the group, only Aiden could stand a chance against her. The other two ladies, she’s keeping a close eye on because she’s concerned that they might be hiding something up his sleeves.

‘Indeed,’ Vania agreed before launching herself towards him, her spear jabbing at the young student before performing a back-kick to swept Aiden off his feet. With that done, she jumped back, placing distance between herself from the group.

'Interesting, surely this is not a normal school.' she thought to herself as she continued her observation.
ValdezSep 13, 2014 5:11 AM
Sep 13, 2014 5:26 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden smiled when he saw his opponent launching towards him. He made sure to watch her every movement, making sure not to miss any. But he also made sure not to get hit by any of the jabs that Vania launched at him. A difficult task, but one that wasn't impossible. At the moment that Vania had slightly changed the way of her movements, changing from jabs to back-kick him, Aiden would definitely be calling himself lucky for not underestimating his opponent. He would've definitely lost his stance if he wasn't keeping a close eye on her movements. But, he was able to see it coming, even if it was an instant, he was able to dodge the back-kick too. Jumping back, almost losing his stance, Aiden smiled at his opponent. She's different, not like the others.

Seems like you like to dance.

Aiden said, he was lusting for battle, one that can only be cleansed by finishing this battle. One that would be able to make him lose it. One that he was waiting for.

I'll be your partner.

Without another second of hesitation, Aiden rushed towards his opponent. Knowing full-well that she has a spear, which means that her range is farther than any melee users. But, a spear would only be able to do something in hand-to-hand combat range if the user was skilled and fast enough. He wanted to test if Vania was that skilled with the spear, after all, she does seem a little cocky right now.

Do you know the difference, between my purple electricity, and normal yellow, or white ones?

He has to make sure that he keeps a close eye on her movements, her shoulders and her arms. It'll make it possible to predict the slight bit of movement, just a second before it happens, and that second will be essential. As he rushes forward, his Nasod grew even more impatient, wild.

Mine is stronger.

He was aiming for the handle of the spear, but it seemed more like he was going to charge head-on to crash against Vania.
Sep 17, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2010
Before the battle had begun to spark, Laura had a nervous sweat from putting a lot of pressure on herself. She was still scrutinizing at her deck holder on whether or not she should attempt to make a draw. Constantly overthinking about the probabilty of finding useful cards that would help with the situation at hand. She had to shake the nervous feeling that she felt and concentrate on the upcoming battle. Laura decided that it was best to not draw a single rune card (original) for the time being and to use her other rune cards (generated) instead.

Laura started instantly creating four rune cards with the palm of her hand. Generating her own cards felt a bit strange to her, as she was used to using the rune cards that were stored in her deck holder. After the process of creating her own rune cards, she held onto these newly made cards with her left hand and shifted herself to a defensive stance.

The fight began with the unidentified lady making the first move by attempting to smite Aiden with some jabs from her spear and a finishing back-kick. Aiden, however, was able to dodge the oncoming attacks towards him then countered back with an attack of his own.

From there, Laura shifted herself from a defensive stance to an offensive stance, in order to assist Aiden with his adrenaline blitz on the foriegn woman. With her available hand, she contructed another set of four new cards. She accurately positioned herself and her cards to be able to unleash an assault in a certain way. She then horizontally threw the cards one set at a time towards the spear warrior with the spaces between her fingers. While the cards were propelled towards her opponent, they've started to rapidly spin and grow bigger in size.
RyumiaSep 17, 2014 10:10 AM
Sep 17, 2014 5:56 AM

Jul 2014
Suenaga looked at Laura and notices that she is hesitating to draw a card in her deckholder and after Laura has calmed down she creates four cards with her hands out of thin air which surprises Suenaga a little.

After a while the battle has already started.The woman dashed forward towards Aiden and attacks him with her spear then performed a back-kick.Fortunately Aiden somehow dodges all of her attacks but almost lose his balance and after taking back his stance he charged forward with his purple electricity rapidly grew.

While the two were fighting Suenaga notices that Laura is taking the offense with another set of four cards in her other hand and threw it horizontally towards the woman.While it is spinning it grew larger by time.

Suenaga feels a little left out but the thing that bothers her the most is about the woman suddenly being aggressive and the stranger who struck her in the nape. Suenaga looks down while holding Usami a little tight and focus into thinking for what reason the stranger has to do with the woman's aggresiveness.Thinking for a reason the fight continues.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.