Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2014
A rusty old play ground and an abandoned sports field... mere reminders of times past.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 30, 2014 10:03 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin made her way through the park, always glancing around for any signs of any walkers. She kept her guard up as she looked around for anything that could have been dropped. She picks up an empty can and tosses it to the side. "Nothing left but trash..... Well at least this place isn't infested with em." She saw the rusty old playground and let out a sigh. "Kids would've been playing on that if it wasn't for those..... things...." She climbed up the playground to the highest point and sat there. She opened her bag and took count of her supplies. "Tch, I ended up leaving four knives behind because there were too many.... I'll have to go back into the town soon." She sighs and looks at the sky. "..... Better get moving then." She puts her bag back on and hops down. She starts walking through the field again.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Aug 30, 2014 10:31 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu sat on one of the old rusted swings, staring down at the ground. Though a stupid thing to do, he was reminiscing. The times his mother brought him here, the times his friends came here with him, even the times when he was bullied in the very spot... He missed all of those times. He missed them so much it almost brought him to tears. The funny thing is he could hear all his loved ones telling him how stupid and pointless it was to get depressed about the past, but he couldn't stop himself. Never lose your will to keep fighting. Hope is always there, even if small and hidden, it's there. He heard his mother's voice in his mind. "I'm trying my best... but the longer I go on, the farther away I get to finding that hope..." He muttered to himself.

Katsu was then brought out of his moping by a dark moan. His eyes widening in shock, his head shot up from where it was staring at the ground in time to see a walker right in front of him, lunging at him. "Wah!" He exclaimed in surprise and fear, falling back from his seat on the swing. Doing his best to crawl backwards away from the oncoming walker, he began to panic like the coward he was. "No, no, no! G-Get away!" He commanded the creature to no avail, finally turning around and stumbling to get up in order to run from it. He knew it was stupid to fall deep into his thoughts in the middle of nowhere but allowed himself to do so anyway. As always, it was either through pure luck or his alter ego that he survived.
Aug 30, 2014 11:34 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She had heard some noise and quickly ducked behind a bush. She looked around when she spotted a single walker next to some swings. "Good, it's only one." She takes out a knife from her bag and stands up. She starts to get a little closer to the walker, then throws her knife at it, hitting it in the back of its head. The walker collapsed and she went up to it and pulled the knife back out from its head. She wiped it and put it back in her bag. "..... If there's one, then there must be others around now....." She stares at the swing for a moment. that swing was definitely moving before.... Could it be that someone else was here? She looks around for any signs of another person when she notices another walker in the distance. ".... Better keep moving though." She made her way across the field and headed to the town.
chibibunnyloverAug 31, 2014 9:38 AM
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Aug 30, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2011
When a knife suddenly flew into the side of the walker's head, Katsu ducked behind an old slide. Walker's couldn't throw knives, after all. Glancing around the corner of the slide, he saw nothing, but noticed that the knife chucked at the walker's head was now gone, most likely retrieved by whoever had thrown it. The fact that whoever did that was now gone from his sight creeped him out a bit. It seemed like something an assassin from one of those anime he used to watch would do. "H-Hello...?" He called out to anyone in the area as he cautiously exited his "hiding spot". Sighing he shook his head. "Now I'm just getting paranoid... Whoever it was is probably gone now, why would they stick around?" He questioned himself as he began walking, slowly putting in his ear-buds. He needed to head into the city for supplies and he himself was incapable of doing that.
Sep 15, 2014 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
The voice came from the park and as I turned the corner the voice got louder and louder. A man was crying as walkers started to rip into him. I nearly threw up at the sight and hid behind some bushes to conceal myself. The man stopped making noise soon enough as he became a walker too. One of the walkers got up and was very feminie with black long hair..... A pit formed in my stomach as she looked exactly like my sister... she was my sister
"no........no"
I stared in horror at this revelation
Sep 16, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2012
Despite the fact that she was looking for Brendan, Chi Hua ended up getting lost. Then again it's to be expected of her, she hasn't stayed in this town for very long so she doesn't know the place well...Walking amidst the streets of a neighborhood she ends up at a park witnessing the slight abnormal amount of walkers. Chi Hua was about to ignore the horde to continue her search for Brendan that was until Heihei came out from a bush nearby and gently nudged her towards the bush to a horrified Brendan.

"Brendon okay?" She asked with concern as she knelt next to him and rubbed his back as she tried to figure out what terrified him.
Sep 16, 2014 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
I stare up at chi with the light taken from my eyes
"she......she is...... taken"
I weakly point at one of the walkers that was my sister. Even as a walker I could she her distinct features. The horror was earth shattering as I sit back and thrown up the contents of my stomach away from chi.
"im sorry... im sorry"
I wipe my tears and get up slightly, pointing my gun at my sister who was alone as the other walkers went away. She turned at looked at me for a split second before I put a bullet in between her eyes, killing her instantly. I start crying as I am the last member of my family.
Sep 19, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2012
From his words and actions all Chi Hua could tell was that Brendan just shot someone special to him, his mom, his sister, his girlfriend? Regardless, it was someone important but Chi Hua was never one to comfort others nor did people ever comfort her in her times of needs for she had Heihei. Instead she stayed kneeling beside Brendan as he continued to cry. Chi Hua herself stayed silent and looked away on his behalf...

Oh god what do I do now... she lamented to herself as Heihei landed back on her shoulder and cocked its head as it stared silently and sadly at Brendan...seeing the mournful look on her crow Chi Hua slightly rubbed its chin in a comforting manner...
Sep 19, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2014
I finish crying and wipe my face with my shemagh. I cough one last time and turn to chi with red, swollen eyes
"Let's head back. It's not wise to stay out here and my gun makes a lot of noise so we should get going."
I holster my gun and begin to walk, trying my best to not look at my sister's corpse.
Sep 19, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2012
Before they headed back towards the apartment Chi Hua turned and faced the female corpse. Slightly bowing her head in remorse she siliently whispered in Chinese,"Wherever you are I hope it's better then here..."Heihei slightly cocked its head at this action and gently pecked Chi Hua to bring her attention back...

I guess I'll be staying with Brendan and our recent captives a bit longer...

Her crow bringing her attention back out of her slight trance she then follows Brendan back to the apartment a bit closer compared to the first time she followed his back...
Sep 19, 2014 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
I quickly stop when I smell... fire.
"Do you smell something?"
Not that far in the distance is the high rise apartment. Suddenly fire begins to spread up until the whole building is engulfed in flames. My mouth hangs out as I stare at chi and back at the building and back at chi

"What?"
Sep 20, 2014 2:58 AM

Mar 2014
Alex was heading for the apartement when he saw it was burning
"What a pain"
he took out a cigar and a lighter as he took a smoke.
He continued walking towards the burning building to check it out when he saw Chi Hua and Brendan
"Oii, you two, any idea what happened?"
he asked them in a calm tone as he examined the area.

Sep 21, 2014 6:19 AM

Jul 2012
As they walked back to the apartment Chi Hua was still slightly entranced as to the events that had just occurred as it made her question the safety of her family once more as she pulled out a charm out of her bag and rubbed it between her fingers on the way back...

I wonder if everyone back home is safe and that's it only in America...

Her thoughts were then interrupted when Brendan pointed out the apartment they were staying at on fire...

What??? Did those two idiots do something to set the place on fire? Chi Hua asked to herself in a astounded manner. Though she was relieved that she had all her stuff with her.

That's when a newcomer comes along Chi Hua was once again suspicious due to the mafia like clothing and was wary plus on guard of the man who just came up to them. With the best smile she could mustered she then braced herself and said," We place fire..." as she gestured the building and pointed at Brendan and herself.
Sep 21, 2014 6:29 AM

Mar 2014
"So you two were responsable for it?..."
he sighs slightly as he sits on a nearby bench which was covered in blood
"I wonder how many paople weren't infected yet...our world is cruel, don't you think?..."
he reaches into his pocket and brings out a small picture as he looks at it
"Lost anyone yet?..."
he asks her as looks at the picture, his eyes not showing any emotion.

Sep 21, 2014 6:55 AM

Jul 2012
"Responsible? No no we place...fire we place!" Chi Hua tried to explain with a groan,"Brendon help..." But the man continued to talk...

"Yes...our world is cruel..." Chi Hua quoted him... As for losing important people Brendan did, Chi Hua is just nervous since she has no clue as to the well being of her family. The man seems to be consoling to a photo as for Chi Hua it'd be Heihei, her flute, her hanjian, and the charm that she's still gripping on...
Sep 21, 2014 7:07 AM

Mar 2014
"How many have you killed?...how long do you think you'll last?..."
he puts the picture back in his pocket
"I've killed countless amounts of them...amongst them were friends...even family...once the virus infects them...you can't hesitate to kill them..."
for a split second he showed a small sign of regret in his eyes.

Sep 21, 2014 7:15 AM

Jul 2012
"Me kill one..."Chi Hua responded with a slight shudder.

The man was right however, in Chi Hua's case she has only killed one walker the one she tested out her jian on...Chi Hua has never stained her hands with bloods of the living but in a sense they can be considered alive they are the undead... dead yet alive...no one can be sane for long, after all even Brendan just killed someone precious...
Sep 21, 2014 7:20 AM

Mar 2014
"just one...I guess that's okay..."
he looked up at the sky, then back at her
"What do you plan on doing now?..."

Sep 21, 2014 7:34 AM

Jul 2012
"Live..."Chi Hua responded, but then whispered to herself in Chinese..."I want to see this to the end...if I die so be it..."
AsreaSep 23, 2014 1:23 PM
Sep 21, 2014 7:45 AM

Mar 2014
"I see...I guess our goals are similar...mine isn't exactly to live...it is to help as many as possible to do so..."

Sep 21, 2014 10:36 AM

Jul 2012
"Good goal..."Chi Hua replied. On the other hand her thoughts were starting to get estranged...Shouldn't we head back to the apartment to help? It's on fire!!! Oh god someone do something...
Sep 21, 2014 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
"So...what do you plan on doing now?..."

Sep 21, 2014 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
I finally break out of my stupor and see the strange man. I instinctively take my handgun out and point it at him
"Who are you?"
I ask while I try to calm my nerves, but I am still visibly shaken by everything. As soon as I see chi talking to him I ask
"Chi, do you know?" I speak slowly for her and tilt my head towards the man
Sep 21, 2014 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
"Nope I no know..." Chi Hua replied and continued," Brendon apartment.." Chi Hua tried to remind him of the apartment that was on fire...
Sep 21, 2014 12:08 PM

Mar 2014
"You can shoot me if you want...that just means I won't get further than this..."
he says as he slowly stands up with a sigh
"But I'd rather you don't..."
he brings out the picture again as he looks at it
"I wouldn't be the "hero" they loved so much if I died this easily..."
he looks at Brendan and Chi Hua
"I'm Alex...if there's any way for me to help out, let me know..."

Sep 21, 2014 12:47 PM

Jan 2014
I nod at chi and holster my gun. I stare at the man and turn
"hopefully those two made it out alive" I turn and run in the direction of the building
Sep 21, 2014 12:54 PM

Mar 2014
"Hmm...you know how to ride a motorbike?"
he shows him the key
"I'll lend it to you...just hurry up and go save whoever you need to..."

Sep 21, 2014 6:02 PM

Jan 2014
I take a second to ponder his question and I come to a decision.
"Thanks" I take his keys and hope on the motorcycle
"Chi come on" I motion to her as I get the bike to start up and rev its engine
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua was about to consider to ride the bike but found it weird for her to be the one in front and was relieved to see Brendan get on the bike. At Brendan's questions she hopped on and held onto his shoulders with some slight reluctance and avoided to hug him. Heihei finding this entertaining perched itself on the headlights and cawed in delight as the they drove towards the apartment.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.