Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2014 4:12 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She had already fallen fast asleep where she was sitting.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 5:13 AM

Sep 2014
Sarah Wakes up before John does an decides to explore withher german shepard puppy max, max finds a duct that links all of the rooms together and so both the puppy and sarah follow it around. Max the german shepard puppy jumps onto Rin and starts sniffing her while sarah is trying to whisper in a corner for max to come back. Max is now somehow on Rin's head and Sarah is hissing at him to get back thinking
"what if she is a bad person". sarah then walks silently grabbing max like a mother dog to puppy and then dragged him behind a couch to hide with max

John
John had already knew where sarah was, he would have never used the room ducts and one was open. john didint bother looking for sarah since he knew she was safe. John is talking a walk outside then all of a sudden 5 prison outfitted men shoot at him with rifles and pistols, John takes out his Ar-15 and starts firing back while retreating to the hotel.
61235Sep 8, 2014 10:19 AM
Sep 8, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu noticed she had already fallen asleep before he had even finished talking and chuckled to himself. He began to quietly go through his bag again. Pausing from sorting through his supplies, he stared at a small picture of his "family" before this happened. After a short while he shook his head and continued filing through his things.
Sep 8, 2014 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
Max, sarah's german shepard puppy starts jumping at rin while Sarah just stands there Surprised by what her furry friend just did.
Sep 8, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu look up to make sure everything's alright then freezes at the sigh before. "U-Um... W-Who are you?" He spoke aloud in a hushed voice. "I-I won't hurt you, just... how did you get in here? A-And can you keep your... dog... from bothering her? We've had a rough day and she deserves some sleep." He told the little girl.
Sep 8, 2014 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She felt something jump on her while she was sleeping and jolts up. "What? What happened? I'm awake!!" She sits up and looks around a little panicked, trying to figure out what happened when she was face to face with a dog. "........ Huh?" She blinks a couple of times ad looks around then looks at Katsu. "........ Why is there a dog here?" She looks back at the dog then back at Katsu. Then she notices the little girl standing in the room and looks back at Katsu. ".... What happened while I was asleep????"
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 1:19 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah is shy and says "I w-was just going around the tiny area thing -stutters- i was just exploring the hotel, -walks away slowly- then attempts to make a run for john's room by escaping through the duct but as she is escaping max grabs one of rins knifes thinking its a fetch stick and follows sarah's escape attempt but in the end sara stays in the room

John
"You wont get a peice of me you Thrash"
Leader of attackers
"Ill Tear you limb from limb then eat your flesh"
John takes off his suppresor on his AR-15 and shoots into the air
" If you want to take me you have to go with the Walkers!!"
Leader of Attacker "Screw You, Boys Kill him! Take out the heavy guns!"
minion " but sir that will attract every single walke-"
leader of attacker interupts him "hes already drawn all the walkers in"
The firefight is only getting louder and for 5 miles around you could hear the gun fire loudly 2 out of the five of the attacking group are seriously wounded / gonna be a walker either by John's bullets or the walkers that have heard the commotion but the hotel cant hear this yet until john throws a noise grenade and retreats to the hotel he has been shot 3 times luckily not in any vital area john reaches the hotel but faints due to injuries in front of his wounds.
61235Sep 8, 2014 1:42 PM
Sep 8, 2014 1:31 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Alright... It's alright... I'm not mad. But you shouldn't do that, if we were... bad, you could've gotten hurt." Katsu told her, putting his bag down. "I'm Katsu... I'm 16. What about you?" He introduced himself with a smile.
Sep 8, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She saw the dog take one of her knives and she stood up. "Ah! Hey wait a sec!" She goes after the dog and tries to take her knife back, but then a loud noise makes her stop. She looks at Katsu. "Woah, what the hell was that?!?"
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 1:49 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah
" im ten Years old and name is sarah, and this is max" points to puppy
There is a bang at the door
John had woken up from his wounds and needed some kind of bandage
John yells "Hey kids Give ol John some help"
there are 3 bullet wounds and john is bleeding, he had already disinfected himself with his beer bu he is in much pain because of that
61235Sep 8, 2014 1:59 PM
Sep 8, 2014 2:02 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at the door. Crap that guy's back.... What could he need help with? Argh, now we have to move the couch and wardrobe to let him in... "Alright! Just stop making so much noise and we'll open the door!" She yells back at John. She looks at Sarah. "Uh... Alright Sarah... Hi... I don't know how you got in here and all... But stay put I guess...." She says as she walks towards the door. "Come on Katsu, let's move this to let that guy in...."
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 2:13 PM

Sep 2014
"john!, He Helped me, But i cant remember what he rescued me from" (Shock-Induced amnesia) Sarah says then tries to help rin push.
Sep 8, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at Sarah. "He saved you? ...." It was probably from a walker then... "ah, Sarah, don't try to push it. It's too heavy for you.... Instead, can you give me back what your dog took from me? I'm gonna need that...."
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 2:28 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu pauses at the noise. "E-Explosions... That's not good... Is it?" He inquired rhetorically. "Well, Sarah. Can you have Max give Scarlet her knife back? Either of you could get hurt if you play with it." He asked her, turning to the door. "Help me unblock the door." He said standing up and beginning to move the sofa. He wouldn't leave someone who asked or needed help alone, even if he didn't know them. "Can you tell me what happened?!" Katsu questioned from the other side of the door as he moved the barricade.
Sep 8, 2014 2:31 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She helps Katsu move the wardrobe then opens the door for John. "What happened???" She asked when she saw what he looked like.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 2:33 PM

Sep 2014
sarah takes rins knife from max and hands it back
John
"bunch of assholes escaped the mental facility a mile away from here they are armed too, betcha they are searching for playmates to shoot in the face" John's Face Is red "can you take out a few bullets?"
61235Sep 8, 2014 2:37 PM
Sep 8, 2014 2:44 PM

Dec 2011
"Just lay on the couch, don't move too much." Katsu said helping him in. "How many of what of injuries do you have? And did you try to fix yourself up in anyway before you got here?" He inquired as he grabbed his back and brought it over before rummaging through it.
Sep 8, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2014
john "well i think that ive been shot 3 times " Groans John "i also threw a bottle of beer on myself to disinfect, and took out 3 out of th thre bullets" groans John

Sarah asks john if he is okay and he gives a half reply "Barely"
Sep 8, 2014 3:06 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She takes the knife back from Sarah. She looks at John. "Wait, so you got hurt by normal people? Not the walkers?" She just stood there and watches Katsu because she didn't know what to do.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 3:10 PM

Dec 2011
"You shouldn't have done that unless you're actually trained and have the right stuff. You could end up causing more damage." Katsu lectured him with a sigh. "First I'm gonna put some actual disinfectant. Regular beer isn't going to do much." He said taking out the disinfectant. "Even if it was a strong vodka... It's probably still better to use the real thing... Where's the wounds? ...Also, this'll hurt..." He warned him.
Sep 8, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
John "You Think i got beat by normal people?" John Says Irritably
"The Mental Institute they broke out of is no normal institute, Baby-killers, serial rapist killers, and the worst of the worst are put in there. Most of them use to be in the army but let themselves absorb the madness of the war into there minds, and they just so happen to have found guns" John continues "i disabled one with my weapon an zombie got another they seem to enjoy burning buildings,well hell not like i use this shitty saying a lot but they are here to rape our churches and burn or women" Johns a little dizzy "wait a minute dd i say that wrong?" john is sayng a of this while clenching his teeth
sarah asks rin what all the curse words like "Rapist" and "Shitty" are
61235Sep 8, 2014 3:20 PM
Sep 8, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She pats Sarah's head. "Nothing. They're nothing..... They're not good words to use so don't use em ok?" She looks at John. "So there's a bunch of murderers on the streets too...." It was bad enough that those walkers were there, but now there's murderers who have guns too..... Damn. She bit her lip thinking about it, then looks back at John. "So that noise we heard.... Was them then?? .... And you came here.... Do you think they followed you or anything??"
chibibunnyloverSep 8, 2014 3:52 PM
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 3:36 PM

Dec 2011
"That'd be bad... Not only for us but if Darui gets here and ends up encountering them..." Katsu mused, moving the clothing so he could find and disinfect the wounds. "You said you already removed the bullets? Even if you did there could still be fragments..." He murmured to himself, examining the wound further. "Might not necessarily be lethal... but they'll cause occasional pain if we just leave'em in..."
Sep 8, 2014 3:43 PM

Sep 2014
John " that sound bomb was mine it forced black out on those who have not been trained with them,it seems to have disoriented both the walkers and the crazies, What afraid of killing another person to defend yourselves? its sad but its must"

Sarah -hold breath and makes bloated face about patting- "im not a baby" in a whiney voice then plays with max
Sep 8, 2014 3:43 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin gasps. She had completely forgotten about Darui. She looks at Katsu and just thinks. Crap.... One, we don't know if those people could've followed him... Two, all that noise could've attracted more of those walkers... And three, Darui could run into them when he comes back.... She goes and grabs her bag. She looks at John. "I would rather not kill any normal people.... But if push comes to shove....." She trails off, thinking about it. "Katsu, I'm gonna go out to take a look around... See if there's anybody there, or if the noise attracted more of those things.... Maybe I'll run into Darui too...."
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 3:56 PM

Sep 2014
sarah Boasts "max has the best smelling nose he can help you find anybody or anything!" With great confidence
BTW max Even though he is still a couple weeks old, due to a genetic code messup has the tracking ability of a fully trained adult dog
John "sure sure"
sarah "Really i mean it"
John "fine have "max" find my shovel"
Max returns trying to carry around John's Shovel
John "im going to do my daily chore after you check for fragments" says john to Katsu
61235Sep 8, 2014 4:21 PM
Sep 8, 2014 4:18 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Wait! I-I don't think that'd be good either. What if you end up running into them? I know you're better in a fight than me... but still...! There's only so much you can do with a knife against a gun." Katsu protested, however still paying attention. "I'm gonna' try to at least get most of the fragments out... It'll hurt but better safe than sorry." He told John as he dug through his bag for surgeon gloves and some surgical forceps.
Sep 8, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at Katsu."Well it's better than sitting here not knowing if they're outside or not! ..... I'll make sure to not be seen...... I'll be quick ok? You keep doing what you're doing. I'll be back before you even finish." She looks at Sarah. "That's nice, but I don't think taking your dog would be a good idea. So, I'm gonna go by myself." She goes to the window and looks around before opening it.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 4:34 PM

Sep 2014
sarah just plays with her teddy till she takes a nap so does max
The fragments are removed from john and john says "i need to travel, Take care of the little kid while im gone"
JOHN HAS LEFT TO THE POLICE STATION
Sep 8, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks back at Sarah. "Uh, ok stay with Katsu then. I'll be right back." She goes out the window and starts heading down the fire escape ladder to the ground. She starts walking down the street, walking along the building so she isn't seen. I'm just gonna check around the block, then I'll head back..... Hopefully I'll run into Darui... If not..... She shakes her head and continues to look around.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah Wakes Up And Sees John is gone " Kaisu (pronounces it wrong thats why the spelling is off for your name) i wanna bath"
There is a Weird Machine John Has built That is a Bath that reuses water by purifyng it everytime the drain is pulled the water then goes to a storage tank of which water can be drawn again.
"John made a weird machine but i dont know what all the buttons do -sad face-"
61235Sep 8, 2014 5:06 PM
Sep 8, 2014 5:05 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Wait, at least let me..!" Katsu tried to argue with John but he was gone before he finished talking, making him sigh. "Mom was right... People always come for help but they never listen..." He said, then looking to the girl. "Just... Be careful. If you get hurt come back right away, don't stick around." He told her as she left, then looking to Sarah and laughing a bit. "Eh? Machine? Well... I'm not sure if I'll know how to work it... but I can try I suppose."
Sep 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She continues looking around outside, she passes by a couple of walkers and takes hem down. She goes to get her knives back then continues down the street. looks like most of the walkers were led somewhere else or something.... There's also no sign of any other people.... Not even Darui.... She bites her nail and thinks. Maybe he's still in the hospital? .... But.... He... He probably has something that he needs to do... That's why he's late... Yeah. That's what it is. He forgot something and is heading back to get it..... She sighs. "Better head back now." She starts going back to hotel.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 5:23 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah Is Happy that she found out how to use the machine with some help of course She calls for max who does not know what is going on "Hold his legs Max needs a bath first" Max is in the bath trying to bite the liquid going out of the water dispenser as he is in the tub like thing. then max starts to kick water everywhere but most at katsu
Sep 8, 2014 5:46 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu gets practically soaked and chuckles nervously. "He's... uh... very playful... isn't he?" He questioned rhetorically. Eventually he decided to take his hoodie off so he'd at least have something that wasn't soaked. "So... when did you get Max?" He inquired.
Sep 8, 2014 6:35 PM

Sep 2014
sarah " i got him when mommy adopted him from the neighbor 2 months ago and he was free because he looked different from the other puppies, since then i took care of him and he helps me find things"

(John)
John is near the hotel but something is fogging up his head His War memories Were suddely being relived He Sees himself holding his dead wife in his hand, she had been hit by a car packed with poison gas.
John Wakes Up
He Goes onto a roof a relives his memories again
MOVE OUT MOVE OUT yelled the captain
But The Children Said Private John
LITTLE AFRICAN KIDS ARE WORTH JACK TO US PRIVATE yelled the captain
No, This is not how the American Army Treats humans! John Yelled
Then John Saved One kid but watched in horror as humans were cut n half in many gorey ways by the local tribes rival tribe
(JOHN WILL RETURN TO THE HOTEL AN HOUR AFTER RIN DOES WITH HER COMPANIONS since you know i cant have a six hour battle then return to another area as if had been gone for an hour!)
61235Sep 8, 2014 7:05 PM
Sep 8, 2014 7:16 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
After staying looking around for a while, she decided that it was time to head back. I told them that I would be back soon... Better not make them worry.... She goes back to the hotel and climbs up the fire escape ladder. She opens the window and enters their room again. She closes the window behind her and flops down on the couch. Im sure he is safe... Why else would he have told us to leave... Ugh. Screw him. Making me worry like crazy. Humph, why should I give a damn anyways? It's not like he's a part of my family... I shouldn't be feeling guilty! But even so.... "argh! When I see him I'm definitely gonna punch him in the gut!" Still feeling a little tired, she decides to take a quick nap. She turns over on her side and closes her eyes to rest.

(Sorry, I'm confused, are Sarah and Katsu in this room? Or did they go to John's room for the bath?)
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 7:31 PM

Sep 2014
(Johns Room)
sarah Laughs At katsu getting soaked "well" sarah gets in she is wearing a bathing gown you wear into baths. then she starts washing up
An hour later
John has returned Except you feel a different feeling about him
He Mistakes rin and katsu's room for his own falling asleep on the floor but then he gets a nightmare
John says and yells in real life " Please Dont let those Kids and women be chopped up in half" John is tryin to reach something in his nightmare that seems to be moving away.
Sep 8, 2014 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin was dreaming about performing in front of a crowd when she wakes up because of John's yelling. "W-what?" She looks around and see John sleeping on the floor. Oh, so he came back.... It looks like he's having a nightmare... Better wake him up. She goes next to him and shakes him. "Hey, wake up." She continues to shake him.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 7:44 PM

Sep 2014
-sweating a lot and still half asleep- "Ani is that you? there was a raid and was on a hill overlooking you i was given strict orders not to move under any circumstance or be branded a traitor but then tribal raiders came and chopped and ate all of you in that small camp i couldint bear it you ere the first nice person besides my wife."
John wakes up fully
"Did i say anything? How am i in this room? nvm the second question" as a empty beer bottle lies in his hand and falls out "did i say anything? actually im just gonna get some sleep" he leaves
61235Sep 8, 2014 8:10 PM
Sep 8, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She sat there silently as he got up and left. ".... Well ok then." She gets up and decides to look around for anything. She goes to the bedroom and goes through the drawers of the tables. He finds small thinks like papers and pens. "Oh." She finds a hair comb and smiles. "Lucky~" She slowly tries to pull out the rubber band that she had tied her hair with. "Dear god... This should be some sort of torture method!" She manages to finally pull it out. Then she sits down and combs her hair. She hums a little while she combs her hair.
[/center]
Sep 8, 2014 8:09 PM

Sep 2014
John "ive Remembered Things that i dnt want to remember"
John leaves for his room but as soon as heard laughing just decides to sleep in the boobietrapped hallway

Sarah yells for rin to join her bath bath party with max and Katsu
Sep 8, 2014 8:31 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu just laughed and stood up. "I'm going to step out so you can take a bath properly, alright? I'll be right outside the door though in case something happens." He told her, stepping out of the bathroom and closing the door. Looking down at himself he sighs. "I really hope I don't catch a cold..." He murmured to himself. He began to go through his supplies and sterilize as well as clean all his tools.
Sep 8, 2014 8:37 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah goes to rin and asks if she wants to bathe together so they can clean each otherrs backs, she is still in her bathgown and has to take it off to take a real bath
Sep 9, 2014 4:07 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at Sarah. "Bathe together? Wait, there's a working shower???" She thinks about it. "Hmm... How about you go first, then I go after you? I'll still help you wash if you need me to." She gets up and follows Sarah to John's room. Once they were there, she sees Katsu sitting outside the bathroom door, drenched wet.".... Katsu, you should probably change your clothes....." She says, pointing to the small puddle at his feet.
[/center]
Sep 9, 2014 7:40 AM

Sep 2014
( Before bath) smells like what a kid would smell like without a bath for 3 weeks
sarah is trying to clean her back and is really stretching hard to try to wash her back
max is still on her head preventing her from really washing her head.
with some hard stretching shes able to
(After Bath)
after a while of exploring she found a picture book of famous clowns including ronald mcdonald and while not knowingingly starts to bug katsu to read it, like her father would have done untill she was six years old.
"Kaaaiiiiiisssuuuu" and starts pushing the book about clowns on katsu
61235Sep 9, 2014 9:45 AM
Sep 9, 2014 9:01 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah... I-I don't really have any other clothes..." He told her as he finished with his things and stored them in his pack again. "Oh, b-but if you're going to watch her then I'm going to head back to the room." He told the both of them, taking his pack and clothes with him as well. He hung his wet hoodie outside on the fire escape to dry faster and tried to dry what he had on best he could with the towels from the other bathroom until he saw Sarah approach him. "Mm? U-Um... Sarah... I-I don't really like clowns..."
Sep 9, 2014 9:49 AM

Sep 2014
sarah " Why? clowns are fun thats why my papa used to say that clowns bring joy to others"
Sarah opens the book to ronald mcdonald "See he isint scary!"
The ronald mcdonald in the book has some red ink splashed on its face accidentally some time before the apocolypse and now looks like he would like to eat people
Sarah beings to tease katsu " katsu is a baby" while running around him with max running around her as well
(by this time rin is getting in the bath and cant help katsu MWAHAHAHAHA)
61235Sep 9, 2014 11:37 AM
Sep 9, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
After Sarah finished taking a bath, Rin went in and took a bath too. When she finished. She dried herself up and puts her clothes back on. She goes out the bathroom and heads back to their room. When she went in, she noticed Katsu's clothes were still wet. She laughs. "Here Katsu, I have some t shirts that I picked up earlier. You can change into it." She goes into her bag and takes out a baggy t shirt and throws it to him. She sees Sarah with a book about clowns and smiles. "Where'd you find that?"
[/center]
Sep 9, 2014 1:12 PM

Dec 2011
"T-They just kinda creep me out..." Katsu said chuckling nervously. "Huh? O-Oh... Thanks..." He thanked her, looking at the shirt that was a bit too large for him, but dry clothing was dry clothing so he wasn't going to complain. He quickly removed his shirt and replaced it with the baggy one he was given. "Y-Yeah... Show Scarlet... She knew actual clowns." He told Sarah, the eagerness to get the subject away from him not present in his voice.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.