Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 13, 2014 4:34 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu slowly shook his head. "I... left some things up here anyway... Besides... I need to stop being such a wuss." He murmured in response. "I can't be a spoiled kid and not go places just because I don't want to... It's fine..." He further explained and added. He appreciated her thinking of him... but if anyone he used to know was here, they'd probably be saying the same thing. Needed to grow up sometime.
Oct 13, 2014 6:41 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah Sleeps soundly, Luckily She was not snoring and not making too much noise. She is Quite Light Because there is just not that much food to maintain weight while surviving the longest time possible.

Anthony Explores The Halls in search of the people he met earlier But could not find them, Instead He takes His newly acquired weapons to head to the school. In times like this Anthony Knew he shouldn't Trust a People too much, but this caught his eye.
Oct 17, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Ah... Ok, if you want to, then ok." She opens the door and sees the bodies still laying there. She quickly looks the other way, trying her best to keep them out of her sight. Seeing the walkers already dead body and seeing a freshly dead body were two different things. walkers are different... They're already dead... But that guy... She shivers and shakes her head. She starts walking to the edge of the roof top.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 7:09 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu hesitantly follows her out, pausing and staring at the corpses for a few moments before shaking his head frantically and continuing on. "I-If you don't see a school... look for another building that might have supplies and stuff." He told her, though she probably already planned on doing that. He looked out at the horizon, most likely as a distraction from the corpses behind them.
Oct 17, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She nods. "Yeah.. I know." She looks around with the binoculars. "Hmmm.... Ah.... Could that be it?" She points to it then realizes that he can't see it without the binoculars, so she goes behind him and holds it on his eyes. "See there? A little left from that tall building there! Do you think that could be it?"
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 7:28 PM

Dec 2011
"Huh? Erm.... It... looks like an elementary school... Well, even if it's not, it's worth a try! We found something at least." Katsu said, gaining a small smile. "Let's get out stuff and check it out!... Although it would be better if Sarah woke up..." Katsu said with a sheepish chuckle, gaining a sweat mark on his forehead.
Oct 17, 2014 7:33 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She nods and steps back. "Well, we could take turns carrying he-- no wait, actually, it would be better if you carried her all the way there... I mean... I'm not saying that I can't carry her or anything! I'm just saying that I would be able to take down any walkers on the way there...."
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 8:01 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Ah... It's okay... I get it... I wouldn't be really useful otherwise." Katsu said with a small chuckle. "Let's go. If it is the place you heard about... And it's actually safe... I want to legitimately relax... Or at least have the option to." He stated with a sigh as he began to head back the way they came.
Oct 17, 2014 8:08 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"I didn't mean it that way... You're so negative... I just meant like, I just didn't......" I didn't want you to freak out like before... But whatever... she sighs. "I just didn't mean it that way ok? Don't be so negative. Seriously..." They head back to their room and Rin stuffs all her things in her bag.
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 8:14 PM

Dec 2011
"N-No.. I mean I wouldn't be useful in a fight or dealing with walkers... They just scare me..." Katsu told her, frowning and sighing as he followed her back to the room. He gently laid Sarah on the bed again as he went to pack his supplies. "I know it's not very good as a morale booster... but I really can't fight... I'm a doctor. I'll help anyone I can however I can after their hurt... but I can't really do much to prevent it. What happened... up there... was a fluke. I'm not trying to be negative just... realistic?" He tried to explain. "But... I know it's gotta' be annoying if it came out like that."
Oct 17, 2014 8:30 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"It's not really annoying... It's more like, it makes me... Angry? Yeah. I think that's it. Cuz like, why do you have to put yourself down so much? .... Or something like that... " She laughs and finished packing everything. "Ready?"
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 8:38 PM

Dec 2011
"I guess... Maybe because I've always been completely reliant on everyone around me... I've never been relied on. Always being protected and never protecting... I guess it can kind of make everyone else seem a lot cooler." Katsu chuckled slightly at his explanation, not even knowing if that was why. "Yeah, one sec." He told her, slowly picking up Sarah once again. "Yeah, ready."
Oct 17, 2014 8:42 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She went to leave, but stopped. She looked around the room until she found a piece of paper and a pen. She quickly scribbled a note and took it with her as they went downstairs. "We should leave a note... In case Darui ever heads this way I mean.... It won't have anything too specific in case anyone else sees it... But still... I feel like we should...."
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
"Y-Yeah... That's a good idea. We owe him at least that much..." Katsu agreed with a nod as he followed behind her. "If he does ever make it it here... It wouldn't be right to leave him something just in case." He further added. "We can't just leave him blind..."
Oct 17, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Yeah..." She stays silent as they make their way through the lobby. She puts the note on the front desk and heads back to katsu. "Well, let's go then...." Maybe we can stop by some stores on the way there? No... That wouldn't be smart... I can go by myself when Katsura and Sarah are at the school... she continues to think about it as they leave the hotel.

Note says: We went to school. Scarlet.
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 9:11 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu follows behind her out of the hotel. He stares back at the note for a few moments before turning his head forward again. "Right behind you..." He told her as he followed in tow. I really hope this school is the real thing... He thought hopefully as he exited the building.
Oct 17, 2014 9:23 PM

Jun 2013
(Ok, we'll continue the rp here, until they make it to the school, cuz there aren't any regular streets... So yeah.)
Rin
While they were making their way down the streets, Rin remembers something. "Oh yeah, Katsu, I wanted to say something to you. My names Rin. You get to know cuz I trust you now.... And if I ended up dying I would want at least one person to know my name!" She laughs at her joke as she takes down a walker.
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 10:21 PM

Dec 2011
(Mk ^^)

"Eh? Ah... Well, I guess it's not unusual for someone to not give their real name... At least now it isn't." Katsu mused as he walked. "But... why would you lie about your real name? I-I mean... I understand the mistrust but... It's not like someone could track you by your name or something... Why would you want to hide it?" He inquired curiously.
Oct 17, 2014 10:35 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She shrugs. "Well I just felt that it wasn't necessary to give stranger who I'd never see again my name. And beside, it's not like I lied or anything. Scarlet is my name, my stage name~" she grins as they continued to walk down the streets.
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 10:50 PM

Dec 2011
"Ah... That makes more sense. Scarlet is a bit of an odd name... But it fits if it were a stage name." Katsu mused with a small chuckle. "Well... It means a lot to know that you trust me.... Thanks." He told her truthfully with a smile. "Did everyone of your coworkers have a stage name like that?"
Oct 17, 2014 10:53 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Heh, no problem." She smiles. "Is Scarlet an odd name? Hm, seems pretty normal to me!" She laughs. "Well, yeah! We were a circus Katsu! Plain names aren't good enough! And coworkes is weird.... Say family instead."
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2011
"Well... Not so much odd as cool. It sounds like a name that someone in a manga might have. A friend of mine had a really lame name actually... I bet you wouldn't guess how he really was by it. His name was Raynard." Katsu said chuckling at the thought before nodding. "Right... family. Sorry."
Oct 17, 2014 11:44 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She smiles. "Don't make fun of your friend behind his back! That's just mean!" She says jokingly. She takes down another stray walker in their path before she pulls the knife back out and continues down the street.
[/center]
Oct 17, 2014 11:55 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu merely laughed at that. "Yeah... He hated being called by his full name. Usually he only told people his name was Ray... Ironically, he was a military brat. Bet you thought he was some geek, or spoiled kid, huh?" He questioned with a chuckle. "Yeah... He always ended up helping me out... He was a bit cocky but he could back it up... was pretty smart too, just didn't show it." He said with a small smile. "...I hope I can meet up with him again some day."
Oct 17, 2014 11:59 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She chuckles at his story. "I did think of spoiled kid!! .... Meet up with him again? Oh, so you were separated then? ...... Well, maybe you will meet up again! You never know."
[/center]
Oct 18, 2014 12:07 AM

Dec 2011
"Well... Yeah... Kinda. But I know he can't dead at least... Him and Chris are still alive somewhere... I'm sure of it." Katsu murmured. "Um... What about your... family? Is there any chance you could meet up with some of them again?" He asked her. "I'd like to meet them too... Except for the clowns... unless they weren't in... erm... uniform."
Oct 18, 2014 12:11 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She gives him a forced smile. "Yeah. I could probably meet up with them....." She doesn't say anything else and just quickens her pace.
[/center]
Oct 18, 2014 12:16 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu frowns a bit at that. "U-Uh... Sorry... It's probably a bit... personal..." He apologized, picking up the pace to keep up. "But... I'm sure you'll see them again someday... Don't worry."
Oct 18, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She sighs and continues walking. "Yeah... I guess. Anyways... Look, were almost there." She points to the tall building that they had seen from the rooftop.
[/center]
Oct 18, 2014 12:24 AM

Dec 2011
"Great! ...I'm kinda tired of walking..." Katsu said with a sigh. "Think there'll be anyone there?" He inquired as they neared their destination.
Oct 18, 2014 12:25 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"It's likey... I mean, who wouldn't go to this place once they heard that it was a safe spot?"
[/center]
Oct 18, 2014 12:38 AM

Dec 2011
"Well... I guess that's true... Let's get going then." Katsu said, picking up the pace a bit.
Oct 18, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
They head down the streets and go to the school.

(I'll post first)
[/center]
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

Sep 2014
A zombie walks into the room the note is left in, It had been chasing a mouse with another zombie but the zombie following the mouse behind him had bumped into the door closing the door, Whoever wonders into this room could be in for a surprise.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.