Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 23, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
(It hasn't happened to me before, so I wouldn't know.... That must suck)
Rin
She looked at Katsu and laughed a little. "Ah, sorry for waking you up... But, there's a bird.... I was trying to make it leave without waking you up but.... Looks like that didn't work." She gets up and slowly approaches the bird. "The window was open.... So, after we get this bird out, well close it...."
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 23, 2014 8:28 PM

Dec 2011
"O-Oh... Why don't we just scare it off? It's not like it has anywhere else to go besides out the window..." Katsu suggested, cautiously standing up. "Sarah's... been through a bit... I don't think she'd wake up..." He commented.
Sep 25, 2014 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"But if we scare it off, it won't fly straight out the window... It'll probably start panicking and start flying all over the room... That's why I'm trying to go... Slowly...." She slowly gets closer and grabs the bird in her hands. "Gotcha!!" She hurriedly makes her way to the window, the bird flailing in her hands. "Ow, ow, sheesh! I'm putting you down right now!!" She quickly tosses the bird onto the fire escape. She grabs the window and shuts it. She lets out a sigh then smiles. "Problem solved!" She looks down at the cuts on her hands and frowns. Stupid bird... Acting like I was gonna kill it or something... Sheesh... She goes to her backpack and starts digging through it for some bandages.
[/center]
Sep 26, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2014
(Sorry for the Late reply)

Sarah Sleeps and looks a lot like this puppy while sleeping

(sorry i just like puppies :P)

Anthony Finds the Radio and Decides to put the cassete tape in his backpack and sets up camp in john's room.
Oct 4, 2014 6:25 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She puts some bandages on the cuts on her hand. "There...." She closes her backpack and looks over at Sarah. She can't help but think that she looks like a little puppy while she slept. How cute... She sat down on a chair and closed her eyes as she started to think. "Hey Katsu.... Do you think that we should stay out here?" She asks him, not opening her eyes. "I mean... Do you think it's still safe... With all that noise.... And then those people.... And the fact that...." She trails off, thinking about it. All those gunshots must've attracted those things... But they did stop, so maybe they can't track us? Still, those people came here... To raid? maybe they were the ones who busted in those doors! That means this place isn't as safe.... But then again, Katsu did kill them... But what if theres more of them?!? "Argh!!! Screw this!!!" She opened her eyes and ruffled her hair in frustration. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on her arms.

(So sorry for the really late reply!!! I've been really busy at home.... And cute puppy! X3)
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 12:51 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu looked down for the most part, softly shaking his head. "I wouldn't... If it's safe to leave I'd leave... We can't just stop at a place that's a bit safe and secure. If we ever do stop moving, it has to be safe, secure and not a place someone would think of off the top of their head... and I'm not just saying that 'cause this place makes me... uncomfortable now." He answered quietly. It was true that because of past events, this place wouldn't feel like home to him, but there were other reasons to leave. It'd be too much of a hassle to go up and down constantly if they needed to go get supplies for one. There was also the matter of the bandits. Katsu killed some... but who could say he killed all of them? There could also be other bandits, interrelating to the masked assailants they faced.

Sighing, he sat against the wall again, pulling his hood over his head and pulling the strings to shut it, hiding his face. "Now I really don't like clowns..." He murmured, making it difficult to tell if it was his attempt at a joke or just a comment.
Oct 5, 2014 10:45 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"...... Alright." She sits up normally. "I guess we'll leave when Sarah wakes up...." A safe and secure place huh? Hmm.... I wonder.... Maybe we can see if that rumor is true? She heard his little comment on clowns and laughed. "Aww, that would offend some people you know." She says, thinking about the members of her circus group. Her laughter dies down and she just stares at the floor. "..... Anyways. I guess we'll just have to search for a place later...."
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 5:21 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu whimpered like a pup at her tease and hugs his knees. "I don't know how you dealt with them..." He commented, laying his head on his knees. "Search for a place or keep moving..." He murmured, hugging his knees tighter. "...I also don't think that guy is coming back..." The man who'm they met before still hadn't returned, or perhaps he attempted to but was caught up in the chaos.
Oct 5, 2014 6:06 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"It's just makeup on people... That's all it is. The people behind the makeup are really kind you know...... You're talking about that guy we saw earlier? Well.... It's not like we really knew him anyways... I mean, he does what he wants and we do what we want. You shouldn't get involved too much with random people...." hah, that's hilarious coming from me. She looks at Sarah then back at Katsu. But I guess they can't be considered random people anymore huh.... She shook her head and chuckled.
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 6:37 PM

Dec 2011
"I mean the guy from the hospital." Katsu clarified. To be fair, 'That guy' probably wasn't all that descriptive. "I don't think he's coming back..." He repeated, "H-Hey... H-How was your... erm... work? Tell me about it." He asked of her, trying to switch the subject to something a little less... morbid.
Oct 5, 2014 7:14 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Oh... You meant Darui.... Well... The answer is still the same... I mean.... He probably went his own way.... It's not like he had to stay with us or anything......" She said, a little down as she remembered. "Hehe, you want to know about the circus?" Her face brightened up and she smiled. "Well, first of all, then name was The Dark Woods circus! Why it's called that, I have no clue. I would always get a different answer every time I asked King about it!" She laughs as she remembers. "Anyways. Like I said before. I'm a knife thrower.... Well, was a knife thrower would be more accurate... Cuz you know...." She looked to the side, mumbling the rest of her sentence. She shook her head then looked back at Katsu. "Everyday was so fun, even though practicing was hard..... But all the practice would pay off when you saw the audience cheering for you! It's an amazing feeling really!! It's kinda hard to explain it though... It's like... A sense of accomplishment? Or something like that!" She laughs.
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 8:07 PM

Dec 2011
"What other positions are there at a circus?" Katsu inquired curiously. "Obviously you and the.. erm... clowns... but what else? I've never been." He added. He truly had never attended one so he knew of only the most stereotypical of acts. "It sounds pretty exciting. Not like what I'd help my mom with."
Oct 5, 2014 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"You haven't been to a show before!?!" she stares at him, shocked. "Wow.... You've missed out then! There are acrobats, and tight rope walkers, and jugglers, and there were lots of animals too! Really... You missed out...." Her eyes started to get tears and she wiped them. Ugh... Don't cry... Don't cry.... You have no right to cry over them.... She blinked quickly a couple of times then decided to change the subject. "W-what did you help your mom with? With medicine or something?"
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
"U-Uh, yeah. Medicine, check-ups, prescriptions, treatment... There were a couple times I helped with emergency surgery too... Yeah... It wasn't as fun as a circus." Katsu said with a slight chuckle. "That's the only reason I've been of any real use." He added, lifting his head a bit as he spoke.
Oct 5, 2014 9:23 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Oh, so that explains why you're good with injuries and stuff.... We're you planning on becoming a doctor or something then?" She says as she looks over to Sarah.
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2011
"Yeah... I guess. Not like I was good at much else anyway..." Katsu murmured. "Besides... I like to help people when I can... Especially since it's the only thing I can do. Might as well do what you can, you know...?" He asked rhetorically. He honestly had no real other strengths besides that and his alternate persona.
Oct 5, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Hmm.... The way you're saying that makes it seem as if you're useless or something.... Which makes no sense. I mean, who cares if you weren't good at anything else? You're good at something that's actually useful." She leaned back on the couch. "No one's good at doing everything.... But at least you're great at doing something. Even if it's one thing, it's still better than nothing you know?"
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 10:10 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu blushed slightly at the compliment, though it didn't show due to his hood covering his face. "I-I'm not that good... Y-You're exaggerating..." He dismissed. "Under pressure I'm pretty useless... It's only the after everything's done with that I can actually help." He added on. He didn't think too highly of himself.
Oct 5, 2014 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Hmm but I wasn't really exaggerating." She shrugs. "Well everyone has their flaws. Yours would be not being able to work well under pressure I guess.... But that also means that you're able to work well normally though right?" She smiles.
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 10:55 PM

Dec 2011
"But everything is pressuring these days! There's walkers and bandits everywhere!" Katsu whined like a child before he sighed. "So... what's the most dangerous job that was at your circus?" He inquired, attempting to change the subject once more. She seemed to like talking about it and it was fairly interesting to him so why not?
Oct 5, 2014 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Most dangerous job? Hmm.... I guess the fire breathing? Oh wait, the lion taming was also pretty dangerous.... But then again the tight rope walkers didn't have a net under them.... And those motorcycle stunts were pretty crazy..... Not to mention the fact that missing my target could've got someone seriously hurt...." She thinks about it for a minute. "You know, now that I think about it, a lot of the acts were dangerous! Well, to people who've never done it before. But I guess it was ok since it was us performing." She laughs.
[/center]
Oct 5, 2014 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
By the time she was done speaking Katsu was trembling comically. "D-Did you guys have sword swallowers t-too?" He inquired cautiously with a stutter. "A-And what's this about a motorcycle stunt? I've never heard of those kinds of things in a circus..." He inquired, a little less cautiously than when asking the prior question.
Oct 6, 2014 8:08 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Oh yeah, we had sword swallower so too... But they didn't move around when they swallowed the swords, so I thought it was pretty safe." She thinks about it then nods her head. "Yeah, it's pretty safe." She laughs. "Well Katsu, you've never been to a circus before! You wouldn't know what's in there right? I'm talking about the Globe of Death. It's pretty much this big sphere cage that a bunch of motorcyclists go into and drive really fast. It's really amazing!!"
[/center]
Oct 6, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu froze at her assurance that it was safe. "H-H-How is that safe?! At all?! They're swallowing swords!" He argued with with her deduction. He then piped down at her description of the Globe of Death. "That sounds... scary... Definitely scary..." He said pitifully. "H-How did you survive... exactly...?"
Oct 6, 2014 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Eh, but it was pretty safe! It's not they did it while running around or anything! Sure one mistake and they could possibly kill themselves..... But they knew what they were doing so it's all good!" She laughs. "Me? Well, we're not forced to do all the acts at the circus. You pick one or two that you're skilled at, and you do that. So I stuck to knife throwing. Well, I also practiced tightrope walking a bit... But I'm not as good at it... I probably wouldn't have survived if we were made to do all of the acts!"
[/center]
Oct 6, 2014 12:18 PM

Dec 2011
"Now you're starting to scare me Scarlet..." Katsu responded at how nonchalant she was about swallowing a sword. That was exactly his point, one wrong move and they're dead. That is NOT safe in his book. "The circus sounds really scary now too..." He added before lightly chuckling. "Still, that's pretty amazing that you all did stuff like that."
Oct 9, 2014 2:38 PM

Sep 2014
(well real life, you know the story. I'm going to post atleast once a week be sure of that)

Sarah is still sleeping

Anthony Looks through john's stuff see what he could scavenge, He wonders where that girl went that he met earlier. John did not really want to try to look for the Girl that was in a rush somewhere.

Maybe She knows something, i'll just talk to her if i meet her again
Oct 12, 2014 7:55 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"I scare you? heh, you should be afraid~ verrrrrryyy afraid~" She grins and pats the knife strapped to her thigh. She laughs a little then shakes her head. "The circus is not scary! It's amazing! Just like me!" She points to herself and winks, then laughs again.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu smiled and laughed a bit at that. "Yeah... You really are amazing... I probably would've bit it if you didn't come along..." He mused aloud, getting up and moving closer to Sarah simply to check on her quickly before sitting back down. She should be fine, but he still had to monitor her and make sure periodically. "So... is there any ideas of where we could go?" He asked her.
Oct 12, 2014 8:30 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She smiles then stares at the floor. "You know, me helping you out at the hospital was actually an accident.... in my panic to run away, I just unconsciously grabbed your hand and dragged you with me... I didn't even plan to stay with you either. But it happened." She shrugs. "If I hadn't bumped into you...." She bit her lip and thinks about it, then she looks back at him. "Well, I wouldn't have saved you then." She says bluntly. I probably would've just ran past him and thought 'better him than me'.... just like before too.... She keeps a blank stare as she zones out, getting lost in her thoughts.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 8:39 PM

Dec 2011
"That's even better then... You didn't even have to think about helping me, you just did. That's not something a lot of people did even before this stuff happened." Katsu told her, looking over to her with a smile before gaining a curious look. "S-Scarlet... are you okay?"
Oct 12, 2014 8:46 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She snapped out of it and smiled. "yeah yeah! I'm fine. I was just thinking..... about where we could go to I mean!" She says quickly. "ahh, where to go to? I wonder..." She looks to the side, thinking about it. Now's not the time to drown in the past Rin! I have to focus on what's next! She bit her nail as she thought about where to go. "um.... I heard a rumor about a safe spot... I don't know if it's true or not.... I just know the rumor... wanna hear it?"
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 8:53 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Are you sure? You've seemed to zone out sometimes..." Katsu commented as he looked at her before nodding. "Y-Yeah... Tell me. It might be worth it to check it out... but where did you hear about it exactly...? N-Not like there's many people to gossip with after all..."
Oct 12, 2014 9:10 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Crap... He notices when I think about stuff! I gotta stop doing that then... "well, I've been travelling around from place to place.. And well, you bump into the occasional living person. People exchange information for things like food, or water, or supplies.... So I happened to get some information from a wandering person.... Anyways. It's a rumor that there's an elementary school around here that's a safe spot. They got this gate going all around that keeps everything out... The only problem is I don't know where it is... What do you think? Should we try to look for it? I mean, it's only a rumor, so it might not even exist, but then again, it could be the best spot.... But there's no telling who's inside it....but it might also be empty too.... But what if....." She continues rambling on between positive and negative.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 9:25 PM

Dec 2011
"Yeah... We should try looking for it. Do you at least know if it's around here? Maybe we could spot with some binoculars or something on.... t-the roof...." Katsu paused before saying 'roof'. It obviously still affected him. "We should... go up there and check, when Sarah wakes up at least..." He added in a slightly demoralized tone.
Oct 12, 2014 9:29 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Uh... I don't really have a pair of binoculars.... I could just go by myself if you don't..... Would rather not go I mean. I could just look around to see if anything looks like it?"
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2011
"I-I don't think we should split up... Especially since we can't communicate with each other..." Katsu told her. "I'm sure John probably has something like that... Maybe we could borrow it?" He suggested, looking back over to her.
Oct 12, 2014 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Ah... True... Maybe we can look around to see if we'll find one in his room? Then if we still don't find it, we can still take a look on the roof anyways." She gets up and heads for the door, but then stops. "Waiiiiiit..... What about Sarah? We can't just leave her here!"
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 9:55 PM

Dec 2011
"Well... One of us can go search his room...I just meant we shouldn't go too far away." Katsu clarified. "His room's pretty close... it should be fine to go there." He added. "A-Also... Scarlet... I-If there's something on your mind... you can tell me. I-I may not be able to help much but... I can at least listen." He told her, going back over to Sarah to check on her yet again.
Oct 12, 2014 10:09 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
For a minute she froze. Tell him about it? .... No way.... Not happening. She laughed to try to cover up her silence. "Maybe.... some other time? We've got too much to do now!..... I-I'll go search Johns room while you stay with Sarah ok? Ok!" And with that, she quickly left the room and headed to Johns room. Theres no way I'm ever gonna tell anyone.... I already hate myself for it, I don't need more people to hate me for it... She shook her head and cleared her mind. Theres no time for that Rin, you have to find those binoculars! She reached Johns room and preoccupied herself with searching for the binoculars.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 10:17 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu watched her panic and leave the room. Can't blame her I guess... I doubt she even trusts me that much. She's probably just been being nice. Must be pretty personal. He mused in his mind, putting a hand to Sarah's forehead. She was a bit warm so he went and wet a small rag a bit before placing it on her forehead. It was better to soak it in cold water but they couldn't just waste a bunch of water for what was a minor fever.
Oct 12, 2014 10:21 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looked everywhere she could think of. Drawers, closets, under the bed and tables, but she still didn't find anything. "of course I wouldn't find the one thing that I need right?" She mutters as she continued her search.

(Should she find it or not? What do you think?)
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 10:33 PM

Dec 2011
(Well, I think John would have one. It'd also help them get a reason to leave the hotel and meet others rather than just stay here xD)

Katsu sighed as he watched Sarah. "Sorry... I should've gotten' there faster... I shouldn't of been such a coward and just helped you..." He mumbled an apology. He had a knack for creating reasons why something was his fault.
Oct 12, 2014 10:40 PM

Jun 2013
(Ok~)
Rin
She continued looking around for it. "Oh come on...." She saw a backpack and unzipped it and looked through it. She almost jumped with joy when she saw a pair of binoculars in there. "Yes!! Thank you John for having this!!!" She got up and headed back to their room with the binoculars in her hand. "I found one Katsu!" She said as soon as she opened the door to the room. She grinned and held it out to show him.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 10:45 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu jumped a bit and ceased his mumblings when she entered the room. "Great! Now if we head to the-up, we can look around instead of just stumbling in the streets." He cut himself off from saying roof again. "It'd have been too dangerous to do the latter anyway... at least for some as uncoordinated as me..." He lightly joked.
Oct 12, 2014 10:55 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Pfft." she laughs a little before shaking her head. "Well, the streets would be dangerous for anyone.... Even for coordinated people you know? Anyways, we're both gonna head to the ro-- the up?" She avoided using the word too, seeing that it bothered him. "Are we just gonna leave Sarah here is what I mean..."
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 11:02 PM

Dec 2011
"No... She should be good enough to move. I can carry her. She's probably so tired she won't wake up anyway." Katsu told Scarlet, going to carefully pick up Sarah. "Besides, if she woke up and we were both gone... It'd probably be scary, wouldn't it?" He asked rhetorically.
Oct 12, 2014 11:11 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Yeah, that's why I was asking.... You sure you can carry her? I don't want you accidentally dropping her.... Or waking her up. She needs rest... So be careful ok?" She goes to the door and holds it open for him and Sarah.
[/center]
Oct 12, 2014 11:31 PM

Dec 2011
"I know I'm not the strongest guy but... have some faith in me. She's only a little girl." Katsu assured her, carrying her out the door after carefully picking her up from her spot on the bed. "Hopefully this school isn't too far away... though we should still be able to find another destination even if we can't find the school."
Oct 12, 2014 11:46 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"I think your first statement should be 'hopefully this school exists...." She mumbles. She makes sure to walk ahead of Katsu and Sarah, making sure that the way was clear. They made their way to the door that led to the roof. She paused and glanced at him before turning the knob. "You know, you can wait right here by the door, and I can go out there to look.... There's only one binocular anyways... You can't really use it while your holding Sarah you know?"
[/center]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.