Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 9, 2014 1:18 PM

Sep 2014
sarah says to rin " There's this big room i found near the entrence that had many toys and books" -Sarahs eyes shine- "Its full of fun things i even found this throw stick!"
Shows rin the stick it reads "Water Bottle filter: For your everyday needs, you could drink your own piss! WARNING PLEASE DO NOT DRINK PISS WITHOUT PURIFYING IT FIRST WITH THIS OR ANOTHER PURIFICATION METHOD "
Sarah asks Rin " Have you been to a circus before?"
Sep 9, 2014 1:25 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stares at the water filter in her hand and laughs. "Sarah that's not a throwing stick. But it's really important, so can you give that to me? It's really useful, so I'm gonna need it." She smiles at her.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 9, 2014 1:52 PM

Sep 2014
Sarah
"its not?" -frowny face- She hands the stick to rin and max just behind her whines a little about his lost playtoy. sarah just decides to walk max around the hotel

John Wakes up "Hey kid, err kaiso (sarah told john your names but pronounced them wrong >XD)
Jonh scratches his head " ive taken it upon myself that you are strong and so have decided to give you a bit of training, just look at you, yer as small as a decomposing walker!"
-John laughs at that-
"if you regect it you could, but could you defend the people your with with that?, not like i mind, its just to keep you from turning into a walker too fast" -john laughs again-
"And girlie you need to throw thing heavier than a knife in the future" john takes out his shovel "here try to hold it" -the shovel is 50lb but with johns blade attachments its about 110 lb-
Sep 9, 2014 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She puts the water purifier in her bag and just stares at the shovel. "Why would I need to throw something heavier? That would be stupid to lug around heavy things all the time. My knives get the job done, and they're light. So no."
[/center]
Sep 9, 2014 2:20 PM

Sep 2014
John "fine by me" he takes the shovel back and put it down
"so where the squirt?"

Sarah
she goes down the hallway with max the floor is quiet which is a relief
she goes into a room a dark and large room with no windows
there is something in the shadows
a humanoid in the dark it could be a human sarah thinks
all of a sudden max starts barking
the humanoid kicks max knocking him out and knocks out sarah
but not before she could yell "HELP"
Sep 10, 2014 12:53 AM

Dec 2011
"It's Katsu..." He corrected his name as he gained a sweat mark on his head. "And I don't think that's a good idea... A couple of, erm... friends tried to do that but it didn't exactly help." He told John. "If the others need to rely on me, then I have a trick so that they can. I don't really need to bulk up..." He commented. Speaking of his 'friends', he wondered where they were at the moment. His thoughts were interrupted by a sound of Sarah yelling. "Eh, Sarah...?" He questioned to no one in particular as he stood up and went to track the source of the noise.
Sep 10, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2014
john
"Well thats just fine, ill just be around if you ever decide otherwise"
John doesint hear sarah because there was a sound near his ear and he cant really hear much good these days. John just starts walking around looking for usefull things to find and possibly use.

Sarah
she is blinded by something.....a cloth she asks "where am i?"
Mysterious voice "Emmmhmmmhmmm my darling your in my place now"
"what is this?" says another mysterious voice
" A toy i found while in the hotel" Says the original voice
"what about other toys that might find us?" says the second voice
"this is the roof they cant find us the wont search up here"
"we'll kill her at the minute of sunset" says a new third voice
"then eat her" says the original voice
These people are dressed in clown masks are are a splinter group of the crazies that wernt killed by
john because they had already split off the main group by then and so only have prime weapons
like base ball bats and colf gloves attached to meat cleavers
Sep 10, 2014 12:42 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin heard the scream too. She got up and decided to look for Sarah too. If she screamed.... Then it could be walkers! She runs down the hall, looking around for her.
[/center]
Sep 10, 2014 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
one of the henchmen leave to search for more toys
wielding a knife attached to a pole
he is walking through the hallway of the top floor
looking for prey to kill
doesint matter infected or not
there is 4 henchmen and 1 leaders in this group
( you guys should give some kind of creative nickname for this group)

Max
max wakes up about a few minutes later looking for sarah finds Katsu (well he DID kind of walk to the sound first so max does meet him first)
max whines ate katsu's feet and tries to get katsu to follow him
Sep 10, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2011
"E-Eh?" Katsu looked down at his feet to notice max. Seeing the small dog urge him in a direction, Katsu reluctantly followed. He swallowed his own saliva at the thought of what was the source of Sarah screaming. If it was walkers, that was fine... but if it was people, then there might be a problem.
Sep 10, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2014
Footsteps ring through the hallways or the floor katsu happens to be on
"look for the others" says one voice
you could hear 5 pairs of footsteps walking in different directions 2 pairs seem to be heading to katsu or not the other 3 going to the first floor to "clear it out"

John
John sees one of the maniacs he hasint seen before,well,you know since John would have killed him all ready. Fists start to fly, the maniac he is facing is a martial artist gone bad. john launches a fist and he launches a fist with both fists meeting each other, they both go into a boxing stance.
(This could be good news as it limits the number of bad guys rin and katsu can run into by one thus making it possible only to encounter 2 bad guys each, you could take one on at a time or try to attempt to take both out, if you decide to skip taking them out you could but be carefull they will become thorns wellof course your characters dont know the amount of people or even if they ARE people)
Sep 12, 2014 1:18 PM

Sep 2014
John finishes off The Crazy with one swift strike at the head destroying the brain, Then continues to lounge off.

Sarah is tortured by the Crazies without her blindfold, the crazies have a tazer and are using it on her on increasing levels of voltage every hour untill sundown where she would be brutally murdered, put on a pole, and cooked on a fire where she will be eaten

Anthony arrives at the scene, He had seen the chaos in the streets nect to the hotel and the dead people that had been shot, He enters the hotel And sees a Girl running at him with a person to his other side going at him he immediately takes out his pistol yelling "stop right there" The person running at him wasint stopping as if he was possesed by a will to kill people, as soon as the person got too close he shot the person in the legs, but he still continued charging at him by this point Anthony Shoots the guy in the head and then aims a gun at the running girl and says "were you with him? drop your weapons."
Sep 13, 2014 4:42 PM

Jun 2013
(Is the running girl Rin? Or one of those people?)
[/center]
Sep 14, 2014 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
( You choose if it's rin or another girl your in charge of rin not me)
Sep 14, 2014 1:23 PM

Sep 2014
( I was starting to think this group was dead)
Sep 14, 2014 10:27 PM

Dec 2011
(Sorry for inactivity >.<)

"Crap..." Katsu muttered to himself as he heard voices. He took out his gun and cocked it as he took cover behind a corner, waiting for the intruders to get closer. He was shaking slightly out of being nervous. He didn't have time to put his earphones in. He'd try to reason with them and hoped he wouldn't have to do something he could regret. Once he heard the footsteps get closer he jumped out of the corner, pointing his gun at the two. "A-Alright... Listen! W-Who are you guys and where did you take the little girl?" He questioned them, trying to keep stoic and serious however it wasn't difficult to tell he wary of them.
Sep 15, 2014 4:39 AM

Jun 2013
(Oh ok. And sorry, I get busy cuz if school and stuff >~<)
Rin
She continued to look around for Sarah when she heard some foot steps. She hid behind the corner and slowly looked over. She saw two guys with bats. ... People? ..... And they don't look like they're here to talk either.... Crap... What do I do? she decides to try to run and hide for now. She quietly goes to the stair case, trying to avoid them.
[/center]
Sep 15, 2014 5:39 AM

Sep 2014
Katssu's Encounter
The Two men that katsu encounter are wearing clown masks and covered in tatoos they begin chargig at katsu.

Rin's encounter
The Two men pass the hall way and the hole in the stairway allows rin to see what they look like, one has a faceless mask and the other and robbers mask both each wield dual knives but dont look "stable" to use that too much to there advantage.

Anthony Shoots the zombie girl in the face, it was just an illusion that she was running. anthony continues down the halls looking for john.

(i should pay more attention to school to XD)
Sep 15, 2014 9:04 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu is a bit surprised at their disregard. "H-Hey! Stop!" He commanded them to no effect. As they got closer he shut his eyes, not wanting to see, and fired off several shots at them. He wouldn't hit them in the head most likely but could hit them with how close they were.
Sep 15, 2014 9:32 AM

Sep 2014
both men are hit, it looks like they got knocked out from the shock of the shots hitting them
Sep 17, 2014 12:10 AM

Dec 2011
Katsu opened his eyes and stared at the two before them. "I-I-I'm sorry!" He apologized before running past them. He was closer to the roof than the lobby, so he assumed that the duo came from above rather than below. Running as fast as he could up the stairways, he made his way up to the roof, slamming the door open and stopping to catch his breath once he arrived. He looked around his surroundings as he regained his breathing. If people were up here, he'd probably take note of them fairly quickly.
Sep 17, 2014 6:44 AM

Sep 2014
A man Wearing a Clown mask walks outside, he seems to have looted a bodyguard for he has a bulletproof vest, Another clown that looks like the first one's subordinate has a joker mask, wearing a white blood stained t-shirt and pants and holding in his hands a Spiked baseball bat.

The boss Clown (AKA the leader of the crazies) goes back into the tent while the other is charging at katsu with his Spiked bat.

All of a sudden Gunfire on the lower floors, Katsu had fired his gun earlier gun shots=loud=walkers incoming, John was opening fire on a horde of walkers that had been attracted to the gunfire

Anthony Hearing the gunfire Runs to it, He is on the same floor as rin and is looking for John or anyone friendly.

Sarah is being Teased and Tortured by the Crazy Clown Leader
Sep 17, 2014 3:03 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She hears the gunshots. Crap, this place won't be safe any more!!! She continues looking around this floor. Where is she?!? I've checked every floor! The last place... Would be the roof! she makes her way to the stairs when she sees Anthony. She hides behind a corner and looks over at him. Who's he?!?! ...is he one of those guys??? Crap! The stairs are behind him! I can't sneak past him...so.... She bites her lip and takes out her knives. She holds three in one hand and quickly turns the corner. "Don't move!" She yells at Anthony.
[/center]
Sep 17, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu was startled as they began charging him again. He fumbled the pistol in his hands, almost dropping and taking aim, or rather just pointing it in front of himself before emptying the clip on the mere two as he stumbled and fell back. The one with the bat probably wouldn't be a problem, but if he didn't hit another vital like the head on the one with the vest, he'd be in trouble.
Sep 18, 2014 7:59 AM

Sep 2014
Anthony While wearing his cop uniform
"Woah Woah Woah, No need to be wiolent Here"
-shoots his gun and kills the cray person behind her-
"That was close have you seen a man named john?"

John runs out of ammo after killing at least 200 zombies he takes out his shovel and yells out "ill let ya eat nobody besides ol john today!" He runs into the crowd of zombies clearing the path to a car that he found sarah in, he remves rins dead mother and starts the car and slowly drives away while shooting his gun a few miles away from the hotel thousands of zombies have surrounded him he turned the radio to his favorite song he sang along with it. in the care was a home made explosive the zombies broke in the windows john sang a happy tune the car blows up john had left a message in his room.

The message reads " screw rin"

The Boss Says "Quite a talent for killing you got there, Too long you used that talent in the wrong places" the Boss Throws a Knife to Katsu " if you could kill me in a knife fight ill let you have everything i have in this tent over here" he takes out his knife and skillfully approaches katsu while running to the side to dodge his bullets.

(im done being the powerfull bad guy, you guys do the next arch this is like a season one of an anime and this is the big boss fight XD)
61235Sep 18, 2014 1:39 PM
Sep 18, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks behind at the person he shot then looks back at him. "..... Yeah.... He's probably somewhere around here... Why....." She shook her head. "You know what, never mind, I don't care right now...." I need to find Sarah and Katsu.... She looks back at him. "....thanks for helping me...." She heads to the stair case behind him and goes up to the roof. She hear some noise from the roof and approaches the door slowly. She opens the door a bit and sees everything. What the hells going on here?!?! She looks around and spots Sarah. There she is! ...ok, while Katsu is distracting that guy, I'll go get her!

(Ok, one sec. 1) Rin doesn't know who's dead or alive from her relatives.... 2) if you don't want to be the bad boss guy, do you want me to be him then?)
[/center]
Sep 18, 2014 1:13 PM

Dec 2011
"N-no... I-I-I don't like to..." Katsu stated truthfully. At the moment, he was trembling, partially out of fear, partially out of having killed several people by now. When he was "switched" he had no problem doing so, but in his real persona, his mind truthfully couldn't handle it. He grabbed the knife anyway, however and quickly scrambled as he was charged at, barely evading the man. As he stumbled to his feet, the man turned and began charging once more at Katsu almost immediately. He was hardly able to dodge the clown man, only receiving a cut on his cheek as he stumbled and fell back. He quickly scrambled to hist feet again, preparing for the man to charge once more.
Sep 18, 2014 1:28 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Ok! Now! She throws the door open and runs towards Sarah. She takes off the blindfold and cuts the ropes with her knife. "It's ok.... You're ok..."
[/center]
Sep 18, 2014 1:33 PM

Dec 2011
As the clown charged forth once more and prepared to stab Katsu, he became distracted at the sound of Rin charging through the door and to the tent. Katsu acted on this and stabbed the knife he was given into the clown's leg before stumbling up and tackling him. He dug around in his pocket for his switchblade, pulling it out and thrusting it into the man's eye, forcing it in until it penetrated the brain and killed him. Afterwards Katsu quickly crawled away from the corpse and hugged his knees with a terrified look in his eyes, still trembling slightly.
Sep 18, 2014 1:37 PM

Sep 2014
(reply to chibi 1 was gonna put a little sarcasm here but decided not toim gonna edit it, it was supposed to be a revelation that added to the story-line but screw that complicated stuff sheesh 2 i mean after the boss is killed sorry if i confused you >.<)
Sep 18, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
(Ohhhh ok. My bad >_< btw, is Sarah like unconscious? Or hurt or something?)
[/center]
Sep 18, 2014 4:01 PM

Sep 2014
(Bruised and cut up you could make her conscious and in horrible pain or unconscious MWAHAHAHA if you choose the first option i will bit with some guilt on my mind RP that XD)
Sep 18, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She sees that Sarah is hurt and unconscious. She lift her up in her arms and lifts the tent flap to look outside. She sees that Katsu had taken care of that guy, so she gets out. Oh god... He killed a person... She gags at the blood, but looks away and tries to ignore it. It's a walker... It's the same as a walker.... It's fine... It's fine.... She repeats to herself as she walked over to him. When she goes near him she notices that he was trembling. "Katsu....." She goes next to him and gently puts Sarah down, showing him her cuts. She puts her arm on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Katsu, I need you to calm down right now..... It's ok... It's ok...." She rubs his back. "Sarah is hurt Katsu.... Can you help her out?"
[/center]
Sep 18, 2014 7:07 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu didn't respond in any way to Rin when she first approached and called out to him. Even when she touched him and tried to console him, he didn't respond in any way, simply staring ahead with the same expression. Eventually, he gave a slight and slow nod, standing up afterwards and retrieving Sarah on his own before proceeding out of the area silently, heading back for the room. He even left his gun and knife where they were. At the moment, he didn't want to even think of either of those items.
Sep 19, 2014 7:37 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She watched him pick up Sarah and leave the roof. she looks at the gun and knife and picks it up. She goes back to the tent that those people had set up and was looking through it for anything useful. She saw the tazer and picked it up. Hmm.... this could be useful.... She puts it in her bag along with other things she found. She quickly looked over the tent one more time before she left the roof and headed back to the room.
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
When she arrived at the room, Sarah was already patched up and was sleeping in the bed. Katsu was huddled against the window in the same position as on the roof, hood up and resting his forehead on his knees. He had never once killed a person, nor even a walker. He always let his other half handle it. He was still trembling from what he did.
Sep 19, 2014 8:37 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She walks in and sees Sarah all patched up on the bed. Wow, he already fixed her up... He's fast. She looks over and sees him huddled up near the window. Oh god... He must be terrified... Well who wouldn't be! I mean... Those were people... Living people.... And he.... She shook her head. If he hadn't done that, what would've happened to Sarah? ..... Still, it must be hard... I would've reacted the same way too..... She went and grabbed a blanket and put it over Sarah. She grabbed another one and went next to Katsu. She put it on him and sat down next to him. She sat there quietly, thinking about what to say to him. ..... How exactly does a person comfort someone at a time like this?!?! "..... You..... Bandaged Sarah up pretty quick.... Do you have like experience? Or something?" She said, hoping that conversation would get his mind off of it.
chibibunnyloverSep 19, 2014 8:51 PM
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
"...My mom was a doctor... She owned her own clinic... I used to help her a lot...." Katsu answered eventually. He didn't respond to any of her other actions, but at least he was talking. He was still shivering slightly and kept his head down. "I never did that before... I-I never even killed a walker before without switching over... And today I-I did it to all those..." He stopped himself.
Sep 19, 2014 9:01 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Oh, a clinic huh.... That's nice....." She notices that the conversation wasn't helping. I have a feeling I made this worse..... She stared at him then got an idea. "Hey, Katsu, why don't you listen to your music now? That calms you down right?" She smiles a little.
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 9:07 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu's head slightly shook from side to side. "...Don't feel like it..." He responded. He felt sick and didn't feel like doing anything really. All he could do is sit there and think about what happened, even if he wanted to forget.
Sep 19, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Oh....uh... Ok then....." Well that didn't work..... "well.... You should probably.... Get some rest? Yeah! That's what you should do! You must be tired right?" She smiles, thinking she came up with a good idea. Yeah! He'll lay down and I'll stroke his hair! That'll calm him down! Hell, It used to calm me down when King would do it! She takes out all her knives from her holsters and puts them in her bag instead. She pats her thigh. "Here, sleep. You'll feel better after you've rested."
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 9:33 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu glanced over to her under his hood. In any other situation, he probably would've gotten so flustered at the suggestion he could hardly speak, but right no he was much too focused on the past events. He slowly laid his head on her thigh, or collapsed, and shut his eyes. He hoped that sleep was all that he needed, because right now he felt like crap.
Sep 19, 2014 9:40 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She smiled and pat his head. haa, I used to lay down after every show while he hummed that song.... Oh, I should hum it too. She started to hum a little song. She smiled as she thought back to how King would always do this to her.
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 9:57 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu eventually started to doze off, nuzzling his head a bit as he did. It kind of reminded him of what his mother would do. She'd do it quite often since he was a bit of a wimp back then. He still was now, but less so. "...Sorry..." He murmured before finally passing out.
Sep 19, 2014 10:07 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stopped humming and laughed quietly when he fell asleep. Works every time! She looks down at him then looked at Sarah. "What are you even apologizing for?" She says in a low voice. She leans her back on the wall and just stares off into space, just thinking. She looked to the side and realized that she could see a little bit out the window, so she just stared outside.
[/center]
Sep 20, 2014 10:22 PM

Dec 2011
"Katsu-chan... sometimes you can't save everyone."...."Kid, it's either them or you. You're gonna' have to man up eventually."...."Some people may preach peace, but the sad truth of the world is that sometimes ya' need to fight and sometimes you need to kill."...."They aren't human anymore... Even if they're alive, they ain't human, kid." Katsu dreamed of things people he used to know had told him. He felt terrified about what he did, yet remembered that the people he once knew could kill them, even real people if they had to and seemed to be fine. He felt scared and felt weak. "...I can't... I'm... not strong enough..." He quietly murmured in his sleep.
Sep 21, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She was keeping watch while both Katsu and Sarah slept. She hears him talk in his sleep, but she couldn't make out what he said. She just sits there listening for anything.
[/center]
Sep 21, 2014 7:28 PM

Sep 2014
( write like a person that makes shit tons of mistakes and mal loves it
Write like a novelist mal's internet security bans me for a day)
A bird flies out of nowhere and lands on Sarah's head then starts building a nest.
Anthony goes into johns room and scavenges his stuff and a hand cranked radio with a cassette tape near it.
Sep 23, 2014 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
(Wow, seriously?)
Rin
She sees the bird then look to the side where it flew in from. We left a window open?!?! She mentally slaps herself then moves to get up but realizes that Katsu is still sleeping. ..... Crap. Let me just... Move slowly... Yeah, if I move slowly he won't notice.... She tries to slowly inch away, trying not to wake him up. She realizes that it's no good and stops. She looks back at the bird and wave her hand. "Shoo! Go away!" She whispers at it.
[/center]
Sep 23, 2014 5:04 PM

Dec 2011
(Yep, happened to me. You can still write a lot, it's just you have to revise it sometimes. It's a pain.)

Katsu's eyes fluttered open slowly, seeing her try to shoo something away. "...Eh...?" He murmured, then realizing the situation became flustered again and almost shot out of her lap. "W-What's going on?" He stuttered out with a red face, appearing to be a little more like himself now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.