Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
Thinly populated by Walkers. Not much in the way of supplies, though some things can still be made useful.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2014 9:30 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin and Katsu ran through the streets, following the map that Darui drew. Luckily for them, the streets were pretty empty. "..... They must've been attracts by those noises before....." She says as she slows down. She looks around at the other building and sees one with a damaged hotel sign. "There," she points at it. "That must be it..... Let's check it out."
chibibunnyloverSep 6, 2014 9:38 PM
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 9:36 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Alright. Let's go... I hope he's alright..." Katsu murmured the last part to himself as he walked along side her. He kept silent mostly, eventually speaking up. "Y-You must be worried too, huh...? I-I mean, you looked a bit... out of it when we were running... I assume that's the reason." He mused. "He seemed smart... I think he'll be fine." He slowly added.
Sep 6, 2014 9:45 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at him. "Wha...." Did I really look that panicked? ..... she shakes her head and stares at the ground. "I'm not that worried.... I mean... He had to have some sort of plan if he wanted us to leave right? ..... Anyways. Let's focus on the hotel here... We should... Try to find a room to stay in I guess...." She heads inside the front door of the hotel and opens it a bit and looks around. "... The coast seems clear.... For now at least...." She says as she walks inside.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 9:52 PM

Dec 2011
"Yeah... He probably had something planned out." Katsu mused with a slight nod as he followed. Walking in cautiously, he looked around. "W-Well... There could be walkers in the individual rooms..." He commented, coughing slightly into his inner elbow afterwards. "Agh... That stuff sticks to the inside of your throat..."
Sep 6, 2014 9:56 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at him before reaching into her bag. She takes out a bottle of water that was half full and hands it to him. "Here.... I don't know if it'll help though, but drink some." She then goes to what looked like a front desk. She hops over the counter and starts opening the drawers and looks through them.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 10:01 PM

Dec 2011
"Ah... T-Thanks..." Katsu thanked her, taking only a small couple of sips from the water bottle and sighing afterwards. "That soothed it a bit." He mused to himself before going over to Scarlet and setting the water on the counter in front of her. "Looking for the keys?" He inquired curiously. He as well began to coil the headphones around his phone before shoving it in his pocket again.
Sep 6, 2014 10:08 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Yup" she said as she took the water bottle and put it back in her bag. She opened another drawer and found some keys. "Ah, found some." She took them and looked at them. They had the room numbers engraved on them. "We'll, we have 3-a, 2-c, annnnnndddd 6-d...." She looks at him. "Which on do you think we should go to? ...." She bites her lip and thinks about it. the sixth floor would be the highest one.... So it would be the safest? But what if an escape through the window is needed like at the hospital?? Then maybe the second floor..... she continues to think about it.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 10:17 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Well... At the moment I don't think we really need to go all that high up. It'd waste energy too unless the elevator still works. But we should keep all the keys... J-Just in case something happens? Like people lurking around or the walkers or... something, I don't know." Katsu stated with a shrug. "We also need to keep an eye out for Darui... I-It's not like he'd know exactly where we'd go."
Sep 6, 2014 10:26 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"...yeah, you're right. Let's go try out these rooms first... We'll make our way up, and we'll take whichever room is more convenient for us." She hops back over the counter and makes her way to the stairs. "We don't need to check if the elevators work or not.....We shouldn't rely on elevators anyways.... There could be a chance that it stops working, so we shouldn't make ourselves dependent on it in the first place." She says as they head up the stairs to the second floor. She looks around the hall. Some doors were closed, and some were broken open. ".....alright, we should be careful...." She says as she takes out a knife and starts to walk slowly down the hall.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 10:38 PM

Dec 2011
"Alright, sounds good." Katsu agreed with a nod, following in tow with her. "H-Hey... You seem to be pretty acrobatic and in-shape... But some of us were just nerdy kids before this stuff went down..." He complained to her. "E-Eh? W-Why? You think someone's here?" He inquired nervously, glancing around the environment. "J-Just 'cause some of the doors are knocked down doesn't necessarily mean..." He began murmuring to himself. He did want to help people, however he found that most of the time people wanted to do the opposite.
EmperorsChosen01Sep 6, 2014 10:58 PM
Sep 6, 2014 10:47 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"We can talk about our lives later. When we find a safe spot. Not now." She said as she continued down the hall. The doors are broken from the outside... So other people must've broken in like that.... she thought as they walked. Damn, I hope that all of them aren't broken in like that... Then we wouldn't be able to stay there.... When they reached the door, it was broken like the rest. She turned back around. "Damn. This room isn't any good. The door is broken.... Let's go to the next floor.... Hopefully the door will be ok."
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Why would people break down the doors if the keys were just lying around?" Katsu questioned, staring at the broken door before moving on. The worst possible thought that came to his mind was that either not so friendly people had broken in, or walkers had. Either way, it was something that didn't exactly boost his morale. "W-What do you think happened?" He asked her, staying close by as he scanned the area once more. He thought, or rather hoped that this place would be somewhere he could rest at, however it was proving to be rather hindering on his mood.
Sep 6, 2014 11:06 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"I can only think of two reasons. One, they didn't have keys, or they didn't find them, so they broke in to get whatever supplies they needed.... The second reason. Well, not everyone cares about other people now.... So...." She stops talking, hoping that he got what she was trying to say. They made their way back to the stairs and went to the third floor. When she looked down the hall, she noticed that not all the doors were broken in. "Ah, that's a good sign? Maybe-" she stopped talking when she saw a walker down the hall. She took a step closer and threw her knife at it. It hit it, and it collapsed. "the door will be fine." She continues what she was saying before as she walks up to the walker and takes the knife back out. She continues down the hall.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 11:48 PM

Dec 2011
"I-I... Really hope for the first reason..." Katsu commented as he followed. What she did didn't exactly leave him hopeful though. Once they reached an area where the doors weren't all busted down, Katsu smiled and sighed in relief. "Seriously... How'd you learn how to do that...? Not many people can throw knives... With accuracy if at all." He inquired. He hadn't met a person who could use them so skillfully, let alone throw one at all. With her acrobatics and throwing skill... he could easily picture her as some kind of ninja. Such a picture made him chuckle slightly to himself.
Sep 7, 2014 9:47 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Years of practice" she laughs a little, remembering it. When they reach the door, she was glad to see that it was still intact. So whoever it was that was raiding this place didn't make it past this floor then.... She takes out the key for the room and puts it in the lock. "Alright.... Here goes nothing..." She turns it, and opens the door as quietly as she could. She peeks inside and looks around. ".... Well, aside from the room being a mess.... It looks like no ones in here....." She opens the door and steps inside.
chibibunnyloverSep 7, 2014 10:00 AM
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 10:44 AM

Dec 2011
"Y-You... weren't kind of ninja... right?" Katsu questioned jokingly. Seeing that the door and room were both intact allowed him to release a sigh of relief and tiredness as he walked in, immediately plopping down on one of the chairs. "Once Darui gets back we can all take a breather..." He mused, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He wasn't too used to running from mobs of walkers, tending to avoid places like the hospital unless he specifically needed something.
Sep 7, 2014 10:49 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She burst out laughing when he said that. "N-ninja?!?" She continues laughing. "Oh, that's too funny!!" She calms down after laughing and shakes her head. "No, I'm not a ninja. I'm a circus performer." She starts looking around the room for any walkers. She opens closets and sees that they are empty, except for a couple of jackets and shoes. She continues to check other places that a walker could be. "We can't relax just yet. We have to make sure it's 100% safe before we can relax. You never know if there could be any thing here...." With that said, she goes into the bedroom and starts looking around.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2011
"O-Oh... Well... I-I guess that's more realistic." Katsu mused aloud, glancing around the room afterwards. "I-If a walker was here... Wouldn't it respond to the noise we're making right now? I-It wouldn't just stay quiet, right?" He inquired as he once more looked around nervously. "W-Well, disregarding the sleepers that is... B-But they're not real threats unless you go to close to them."
Sep 7, 2014 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She opens the bathroom door inside the room and looks around. Everything seemed fine. She was about to leave, but then turned back around. The shower curtain was pulled closed. There could be one behind it.... But wouldn't it have come out? But it could be a lurker kind.... But then again it could be empty.... Those thoughts raced through her mind as she held her knife firmly. She slowly went closer to the shower and reached for the curtain. Her heart was beating like crazy because of the suspense. One.... Two..... She quickly pulled the curtain and revealed.... Nothing. She breathed a sigh if relief and headed back to the living room. "Ok, I think it's all clear... I checked everywhere I could think of, and there's nothing else here."
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Dec 2011
At her statement that it was all clear, he breathed another sigh of relief and fell back in his chair. "Good... I wanna' take a nap." He stated tiredly, though figured it wouldn't be the best time yet. He wanted to at least make sure Darui was fine. So, he figured he might as well check through the medical supplies he had in his bag and make sure that everything he could possibly need was still there. Not wanting it to be completely silent though, he figured he might as well speak too. "S-So... what kind of acts are there in a circus?" He inquired randomly. He had only been to a circus once when he was very small or so he thought. He could hardly remember anything from it besides some clowns which kind of scared him.
Sep 7, 2014 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She goes and looks outside the window. She looks and sees that there's a fire escape. Oh, that's could be useful.... She continues looking out the window. "If you want to rest, now would be a good time. I'll stay awake and keep watch." She looks around outside. "Ah, there are a lot of acts. Tight rope walking, fire breathing, lion taming.... And a lot more...." She turns to look at him. "Hmm? What are you doing?"
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 11:33 AM

Dec 2011
"...And... clowns right...?" Katsu added for her, cringing slightly. He didn't know why, but they just creeped him the hell out. He hopes he never sees a walker version. "I don't want to rest yet... Not until everyone can." He told her as he sorted through his bag. "O-Oh... Just going through my stuff, making sure I have everything I'll need in case something happens, one of us or someone gets hurt. I didn't get everything I need from the hospital, but I got most." He told her.
Sep 7, 2014 11:39 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Well yeah there are clowns. Why? You don't like them or something?" She laughs a little. She looks at his bag then looks back outside. "No Katsu. If you're tired, sleeping now would be good. I mean, we don't know what could happen later on, so resting while it's peaceful is a good idea." She gets up and goes back to the bedroom and pulls of the bed sheets and take a pillow. She goes back to the living room and and gives them to him. "Whether you sleep on a couch, or the bed, or the floor, is your choice...."
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
"I-I guess you could say that... They just kinda creep me out... A lot..." Katsu answered truthfully, cringing slightly again as he went through his supplies. "No... I shouldn't get used to resting all the time... Especially what we should consider a good day." He refused her. "You can rest if you're tired though... You did more than I did. You deserve it." He stated. "Besides... Now that I've been thinking of clowns and we've been talking about them... I-I'll never get to sleep..."
Sep 7, 2014 11:58 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She sighs and sits down. "Alright, if you say so." She thinks of the people who were clowns in her circus. She wonders how people can find them scary. The ones she knew were kind and funny. She shrugs it off. "Well, before any of us get rest, we have to prepare a little." She gets up and goes to the window. "I think I have an idea of how to be safer here...." She points at the window. "There's a fire escape here.... So we can use this to get in an out of here so I was thinking we should block the door....oh, and of course we should check around for anything useful then"
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 12:05 PM

Dec 2011
"I guess we could... Block it how though? Just move some furniture against it? If we do that then if we needed to go through the door again, we could always just move the stuff out of the way." Katsu suggested, pausing from rummaging through his things. He closed his bag and stood up. "What should be block it with?" He asked her, looking around the room.
Sep 7, 2014 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Well, there's one of those wardrobe things in the bedroom. I think it can be pushed if we both try it." She goes to the bedroom and stands on the side of the wardrobe.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 12:24 PM

Dec 2011
"Alright." Katsu nodded as he followed her, placing his hands against the thing and getting ready to push. "W-Whenever you're ready... Though it still will probably be difficult. I'm not much muscle." He lightly joked.
Sep 7, 2014 12:25 PM

Sep 2014
John
The apocalypse has started While he had a slump and decided to stay in a hotel in the first days of the Apocalypse people had tried to break in, IF they were people But he Shot them in the head Because he knew in his mind that they were not humans. Just days before he had to throw an empty beer bottle out the window to make those things go away and stop annoying him, he has 2 weeks worth of food and water left including the snacks from the snack bar and the 48 can pack of beer left a few of which he has already drank. he hears walking from outside and hear all those "creatures" leave then a few minutes later hears footsteps {Must be People John thinks to himself} he walks out follows the two strangers quietly to there room they entered and says " A mighty Fine Year We're having for America!" John laughs " if ya want a beer just get some from a hotel old timer"
Sep 7, 2014 12:30 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stopped when she heard a voice. She pulled out her knife and quickly spun around and looked at the door. She holds her knife, ready to throw it at any second. "Who are you? How did you find us?" She glares at the man at the door.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 12:42 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu jumped when he heard a person and spun around to meet them. He looked a lot older than the both of them. "W-Well... It's not stupid to think that other people would want to steal a room for themselves in places like this too." He mused as he stared at the newcomer, unsure of how to take them. "A-Also... I'm underage..." He stated.
Sep 7, 2014 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looks at Katsu. "Yeah I know, but we didn't even notice him....." She stares back at the new guy, still cautious of him. Crap. That's not good... What if he was a walker??? He managed to follow us without us noticing!! That's bad.... Really bad. She eyes the man up and down. She notices that he looks older than them. "..... No, we're not looking for any beer...." Who in their right minds would drink at a time like this???
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 2:02 PM

Sep 2014
John
"If a wanted a bunch of little kids dead y'all would be dead by now" hearing the word underage "hell there is no age limit now but since you so kindly refused more for me." - takes a can and drinks it all- " so what how you kids doing? Ain't the the apocolypse had its fun with you?, hell now I don't have to go to work now"
(Had to change devices using ipad)
61235Sep 7, 2014 2:05 PM
Sep 7, 2014 2:07 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Even if there's no age limit, why the hell would someone want to get drunk at a time like this?? That's practically asking for those things to attack you while your out of it!" She still keeps her glare on him, not moving her knife. From what he just said... He must have some sort of weapon on him or something... Better be careful with this guy.... "..... So what are you doing here? Why did you follow us?"
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 2:44 PM

Sep 2014
" thought it would be a little fun, you know you can't talk to those walkers" John smiles " besides there ain't nothing to do but kill walkers all day." "This room has no beer bar so I didn't choose it" john says "gotta respect older people, unless they got a little bitey-bitey -laughs-" John then says "got a pack of coca-cola diet it tastes like s*** don't know in hell why I bought that thrash you want it?" Says John teasingly " or maybe a little baby formula " says john while barely holding his laugh.
Sep 7, 2014 5:08 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She glares at him. "No thank you. You can keep your baby formula to yourself." I don't like this guy one bit. she thought to herself as she put the knife back in her holster. "You said that you didn't choose this room, meaning that it isn't yours. So we'll be taking it instead. If you have no business here, leave." She says coldly.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 6:57 PM

Sep 2014
" well you kids have a good day then "
(John thinks "what'd a rude little one)
"Be carefull to lock up or you might find a walker in your pants hahaha"
John goes outside and starts looking for walkers to hunt down and kill with his shovel
Sep 7, 2014 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She clenches her fist and takes a deep breath to calm herself down. Calm down Rin. Getting angry will get you no where. It's a waste of time, and energy. She repeats in her head until she calms down and turns to face the wardrobe again. "Well, you heard that guys advice. Let's make sure to lock up tight now." She laughs a little.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 7:52 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu remained mostly silent during their conversation, though it was clear the guy was starting to annoy Scarlet. After he left, he put his focus back on her. "U-Uh... Y-You alright...?" He inquired before she turned around completely calm and even laughing a bit, causing him to jump slightly in surprise. "R-Right... Ready whenever you are." He agreed with a nod, once again placing his hands on it and getting ready to push.
Sep 7, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Yup. Perfectly fine. Now, here goes nothing!" She puts her hands on both sides and starts to pull on it while he pushes. They start moving the wardrobe to the other room.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 8:15 PM

Dec 2011
Using all his force to push against the wardrobe, he is able to help push it into the other room. After it was finally moved into place he breathed a sigh of relief. "Well... Now we don't have to worry about anything or anyone coming through there..." He mused aloud.
Sep 7, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She nods. "Yup.... We're good now.... I think.... But just in case, you wanna move that couch too?" She points to the couch and looks at him. "Cuz you know... Better safe than sorry."
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 8:28 PM

Dec 2011
"Sure... Though what could break open a door with a giant wardrobe pushed against the other side of it?" Katsu questioned as he headed over to the couch as well, placing his hands against its arm and pushing. Since it was much less heavy than the wardrobe, he could actually push it by himself. "It's a lot lighter... I got it."
Sep 7, 2014 8:33 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Well... You never know." She heads to the kitchen and looks around for anything edible while Katsu pushed the couch. The place was empty, and only a few rotten vegetables were there. Nothing useful here.... Oh well. She starts opening drawers and finds a couple of kitchen knives that she could use. She takes them and puts them in her bag. Well, at least I found a few knives.... She heads back to the living room.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 8:44 PM

Dec 2011
After pushing the couch fully against the wardrobe, he sighed and sat down on it. "Find anything?" He inquired to her as she reentered the room. He as well figured he might as well get comfortable and take his shoes off.
Sep 7, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"There's nothing edible. But I found a couple of knives I can use.... So that's good...." She goes and grabs the blanket and pillow then goes next to the window. She sits and stares out the window. She wraps the blanket around her and gets comfortable. ".... Hey, how much time passed? Has it been thirty minutes? Or more than thirty minutes? ......" She leans back on the wall.
[/center]
Sep 7, 2014 8:54 PM

Sep 2014
John headed outside chopping walker heads off left and right and finds a little kid in a van right in a kid chair behind a zombified mom. It seems the car had stopped a day or so ago and works perfectly if only the mother driver wasint a zombie trying to bite off the little kids head off. He killed the zombified mother and said to the kid "how you doing" the kid doesn't remember anything and she is traumatized by her zombified parent john picks up the kid with one hand and says "better get you a better place to sleep" the kid nods and john carries the kid back to his room.
Sep 7, 2014 9:23 PM

Dec 2011
"Uh..." Katsu took a look at his phone and nodded slightly. "Y-Yeah... Around a half-hour..." He confirmed, laying against the back of the couch. "Why don't you take a nap? You seem a bit tired... I'll keep watch... Not like walkers can go up fire escapes anyway."
Sep 7, 2014 9:32 PM

Sep 2014
John
" so what's your name kid"
Sarah
" Sarah "
John
" it's sad but you must let your mother go"
Sarah
Crys a little while hugging her teddy bear and having her german Shepard puppy whimpering at her feet
John
"Sleep for tonight , you will be safe in this room"
John thinks " why the hell am I being nice to this little girl I should be cussing her out or making fun of her"
Sarah stares at john
John " fine fine names john"
Sarah sleeps on a couch with a pillow with max beside her.
John thinks "must remind me of the time I took care of a kid while touring africa, too bad I had to retire, coulda made him a full blown non racist redneck"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

» Redcloud City - Strip Plaza

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

25 by MoniStar »»
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.