Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 12:05 PM

Jun 2014
Number of Walkers varies. Some areas hold large pockets of them while others have none. All the same, very dangerous. Proceed with caution.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 1, 2014 10:03 PM

Jan 2014
This sucks
The eerie quiet of the streets wasn't the best for me at this time. My gun shook lightly as i failed to calm my nerves, though anyone would be a little on edge holding something they we afraid of. The peacekeeper was a sleek white beautiful machine of death that killed a man, my dad when he attacked me.

"I wish this was a nightmare"
The bag of food, bullets, and supplies jingled lightly as I adjusted it. I continued to walk down the streets of downtown, always looking at my left and right for both survivors and zombies, the first being the most dangerous, even more dangerous than zombies
MoniStarSep 3, 2014 6:41 PM
Sep 2, 2014 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
In a discreet little alleyway only a few streets away from Brendan, Alyss was crouched down. Her bike was leaned up against the wall of the adjacent building and Bear sat on his haunches in front of her. She had to tilt her head up to look at him from this angle as she held either side of his face in her hands and shook him. The loose skin flapped around and his tongue lolled out. But he didn't bark or pull away. After a few seconds the girl moved her hands up to the top of his head and scratched at his ears.

"Good boy."

She gave him a quick at and stood up. There weren't any Rotters from what she could see. Then again she could only see a narrow space in either direction. She'd have to be careful getting out of here and back to her camp. She had all the supplies she needed for now packed away in the bag slung over her shoulder. It was only a matter of transporting herself and Bear with them safely. She picked up her steel pole from where it rested against the wall beside her bike, and then with her free hand righted the bike itself.

"Let's go."

She rested one end of the pole on the bike's seat and held the other under her hand while she rolled the heavy thing out of the alley. The large mutt plodded right behind her. Left... no Rotters. Right... the same thing. Good. But the moment she revved up the engine they would just start coming out of the woodwork if they were anywhere nearby. But still, it was better to get out fast.

She threw her leg over the seat, moving the butt of the pole back to the ground as she did. "Get ready to run, bud." She spoke over her shoulder to the dog before twisting the handle. The engine roared to life and she looked around once more before lifting her feet and took off down the street. Bear ran a little bit behind her and she adjusted her speed so as not to leave him behind. She wished he could run a little faster. No doubt anyone or anything nearby would be able to hear her now.
Sep 2, 2014 11:45 AM

Jan 2014
the sound of the bike revving filled my ears, a tell tale sign that its either a survivor or......
"No, walkers can ride motorcycles"
I shook my head and headed for the nearest building. Heading up the stairs to the 8th floor of this abandoned office complex I took out the VSS Sniper my dad decided to rebuild from a junk yard and rebuild he did. While it was small it packed quite the punch for a sniper rifle. I aligned the barrel against the broken window and took aim. I saw a girl on the noise making motorcycle and a dog running with her. I adjusted my scope and saw them running behind her

Should I?

My finger squeezed the trigger and fired the first shot, traveling the distance the bullet buried deep into the brain of the first walker, killing it. Switching my target i shot the second and third one. The small pack was down but i had to move, other survivors and walkers must have heard either the motorcycle or the gunshots. Attaching the sniper back over my shoulder and taking out my AR I headed up the stairs to the roof.

The next building wasn't far, an easy jump so i jumped, rolled, and dashed away from the building
Sep 2, 2014 12:24 PM
May 2014
As I heard the shots of gunfire, I ran from my hiding place and saw the Walkers. And instantly my urges to kill everything in front of me kicked in. So with a huge smile of my face and my Axe and Sword in each hand, I ran head on to the first group walkers running towards the noise
Sep 2, 2014 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
Rounding the corner onto the next street it came as no surprise when Alyss spotted a group of Rotters shambling in her direction. They responded to noise. And her bike was making a lot of it in the otherwise quiet city.

"Bear!"

She shouted over her shoulder without stopping. The dog picked up his pace again, still not enough to match hers. She kept her eyes focused forward until gunfire rang through the air. She counted shots.

One... Two... Three.

The street ahead was clear so she spared a glance back and saw the small group behind her had diminished. Another person? Likely. All the more reason to get out of here fast. A few more turns and then it would be a straight shot to her camp. At this speed it would take her maybe twenty minutes.

She came around the second corner and saw another batch of Rotters limping toward her. Great. Fun. Fantastic even. Well, only one thing for it. Taking the pole still clutched carefully under her left hand she set it level on the handlebars, sharp end pointed decidedly at the group in front of her, and sped up. The noise from the engine drew them all in closer. Perfect. It was almost like a little line now.

She felt the impact travel up through the pole and into her arm as the steel punched through the abdomen of the first Rotter. The second followed almost immediately, and then a third and fourth after quick swing to the left. And with each one, the first was pushed a little bit closer toward Alyss' arm.

"Heavy fuckers, ain't'cha?"

The closest Rotter reached out its groping hands for her. She pushed the pole away and let it fall with the skewered corpses. She came to a stop about ten feet away and got off her bike. Bear was coming up now, though he stopped before ever getting near the things ling on the ground. Understandable, really. He'd never liked them. But Alyss needed her pole back. Under her boot each head of the Rotters as blown out over the pavement. Their bodies fell limp and were then pushed off the pole. With them now definitively dead, Bear came closer until he was beside her, though he still walked wide of the bodies.

"Come on.. we're leaving."

She spoke quietly to the dog before turning and walking back to her bike. There was still someone else around. And knowing they had a gun she was not eager to run into them.
Sep 2, 2014 8:46 PM

Jan 2014
I travelled from building to building, keeping the scope of my dad's precious VSS locked at the motorcycle girl as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop... something about her screamed dont follow but if i needed clues on my sister then i'll need all the help i can get. I looked through my scope and saw a runner, a fast one at that. I couldn't shoot him as he was too close to the girl and might hit her. Memories of what happened flooded into my mind as I shook my head.

"Hope this works"

I take aim 15 meters in front of the girl. It'll miss her but alarm her to whats behind. The fire shot and the bullet sank into the pavement before the girl on the bike
MoniStarSep 3, 2014 6:41 PM
Sep 2, 2014 9:04 PM

Feb 2013
Her pole retrieved and the corpses dealt with, Alyss mounted her bike again to set off. Bear plodded up to her, stopping a few feet away. She was about to start and kick off when the dog's whining caught her attention. Turning her ehad back around to him she saw Bear backing away with his head lowered. A moment later, gunfire rang in her ears and she heard the slug bury itself in the pavement behind her.

"Fuck!"

Her head snapped around, first back toward the new hole in the road. That's when her eyes caught sight of the walker coming at a run toward her. Her panic turned to annoyance as her mouth settled into a deep frown and she got off her bike again. Hefting the pole up, she walked backward so she faced in the direction she figured the anonymous sniper to be.

"Hey, asshole! If you're gonna keep shooting at me fix you're fucking aim!" She shouted out to the empty street and buildings without so much as a care. The sounds from behind her. and Bear's loud whining told her the Rotter was almost close enough now. Still scowling she gripped her pole in both hands and turned on her heel. Yep.. there it was. Her arms reeled back and she shuffled forward.

WHAM!

The side of the pole connected with the Rotter's skull and decorated a nearby wall with what was inside. And with it now dead. Alyss turned halfway back around to the sniper's general direction and flipped him off. "Fuck you, too!"
Sep 2, 2014 9:11 PM

Jan 2014
I took aim and shot to her left, within a foot of her left a bullet penetrated the ground
"YOUR'E WELCOME BITCH!"
I shouted out as I jumped to the next rooftop without being seen
Sep 2, 2014 9:29 PM

Feb 2013
Another shot rang through the air and Alyss felt it at the same time she heard it. She felt no pain, or anything... she didn't even feel it graze her, but out of instinct she took a step back from where the new bullet hole had opened up in the pavement. It was times like this she almost wished she had a gun, if only for the satisfaction of opening fire back at them. She didn't have any other use for a gun anyway. They were too loud to use against Rotters more than half the time.

She flipped them off one more time before turning back to her bike. She'd stayed too long. Any longer and she ran the risk of stumbling onto another group of them. Lowering her hand again she gestured the dog to follow and mounted her bike once again. From here it would still be another twenty minutes before she got to her little camp. Five if she went at her preferred speed. But that meant leaving Bear behind. She'd rather risk the extra time.

The engine came back to life under her and she kicked off. Bear followed a few feet behind and she took the next right.
Sep 2, 2014 9:41 PM

Jan 2014
As I jumped around buildings I noticed something. Looking through the scope I saw a girl running in a grey hoodie and sweatpants.

"The hell?"

I noticed she was walking in fear and a walker around the corner

"Shit"

Taking aim I shot the walker dead with one shot but also startled the girl.
Using the drainage pipes, i slide down to the street level and ran up to the girl with my hands in the air

"Sorry for shooting at you. I mean no harm to you" I calmly explained to the girl while trying to not look at the blood and body of the walker i just killed less i want to throw up... i still hate the sight of blood
MoniStarSep 2, 2014 9:45 PM
Sep 2, 2014 9:49 PM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua was slowly walking away from the walker in hopes of it to stop chasing after her but then heard a gunshot and instinctively got down in a crouch. Only to hear someone call out to her and see a boy say that he was helping...

Oh, so he did not mean to kill me?

"Ah...Herro, thank to help I", she replied in a heavy Asian accent and in terrible English.

I hope I didn't mess it up with my or I again... she thought to herself with a wry smile as she thanked the boy.
AsreaSep 2, 2014 9:56 PM
Sep 2, 2014 9:55 PM

Jan 2014
Her accent was very very VERY thick. i surpressed a giggle for a second as I bowed my head and replied in japanese
"Sore ni tsuite shinpaishinaidekudasai, watashi wa dekiru mina o hozon shiyou"
(do not worry about it, i try to save everyone i can)

I hope you can speak japanese
Sep 2, 2014 10:04 PM

Jul 2012
Eh? Its Japanese...he probably thought I was Japanese... Something like don't worry and I can something???

"Sorry me Japanese no..." She replied
Sep 2, 2014 10:07 PM

Jan 2014
my face turned red as I realized this very simple and extremely racist mistake

"A... Sorry"
I bow again as I raise up

"My name Brendan, what is yours"

I tried to speak slowly so she could understand since anything besides english and Japanese was a complete failure
Sep 2, 2014 10:19 PM

Jul 2012
Okay just copy what he said...

"It ok...My name Chi Hua, call my Rosalin...Herro Brendon?" Chi Hua replied with slight difficulty.

Tian a...ying wen hen ma fan...(Tian a means oh sky but it equals Oh god... English is so annoying...)

(Just cause moni did it last post but I don't like it this way...>.>)
AsreaSep 3, 2014 9:02 AM
Sep 2, 2014 10:24 PM

Jan 2014
Chi hua.... chihua.... chihuahua......

"I think i'll call you chi-chan, it seems more natural" I laugh a little as I try to ease the awkwardness

"Do you have somewhere to go?" I point to the high rise apartments i've been using as a base

"I have base over there, if you need a place"
Sep 2, 2014 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
Base? What kind of base? Mafia? Military?

With some slight reluctance she replied,"Thank Brendon...ok...my need a place..." With a nod.

She then spoke out in Chinese, "Heihei! I think we have somewhere to stay!"

A crow that was flying overhead barely made a sound or cawed as it landed and perched on her shoulder tilting it's head as it looked into Brendan's eyes with slight fascination.

"Crow, Heihei, Blackie..."she said as she introduced the bird.
AsreaSep 3, 2014 9:02 AM
Sep 2, 2014 10:42 PM

Jan 2014
The black crow stared at me and i stared back until it blinked, i let out a little huff of victory as I turned to chi hua
"Follow me"

Grabbing my pistol as it would be more effective in close quarters I walked back to the pent house room in the apartments that was very well furbished, with a power supply and running water it was a safe spot and it even had a camera system of the whole building. Ableit i did find tons of drugs in it but i cleaned the apartment out and made it to a personal base.
Sep 3, 2014 1:55 AM
May 2014
As I lay on the floor, blood all over the place, I sit up and smile until I see figuers moving in the distance, I get curious and sheath my weapons and carefully walk towards the people.
Sep 3, 2014 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
Chi Hua slightly tensed up as Brendan held onto his pistol...Even more so when she heard the all familiar sound of something being unsheathed...A sound that she has frequently heard...Slightly more on guard, she cautiously followed Brendan to the tall hotel-like building in a huddle like scared manner. Her right hand hidden within her sleeve silently grabbing onto her Han Jian and her other hand out in a casual natural manner to quickly grab her gun that was also hidden beneath her hoodie sweatshirt. The act of being scared and innocent is a facade that Chi Hua has worked on, she was not scared in the least just prepared to take drastic measures...

She then whispered at a almost inaudible volume,"Hei...take a look around..."

The crow took off circling above their heads in search of other people in the area flew back to Chi Hua and lightly pecked her shoulder once telling her there was one person, slightly pausing a bit, and pecked several more times...

One person and one, two, three, four, five walkers??? We're outnumbered... and sighed at their possible desperate situation.

Quite frankly her first experience with the walkers was not a good one and almost gave her a heart attack. On her way to a store where she picked up some supplies and change of clothes she came across one and decided to test out how she'd do and decapitated it with her sword...Instantly dropping her guard was a bad move as the mouth still had a chomping motion to it and almost bit her head as it flew off it's body...truly one of the scariest moments she has had ever in her life...besides some other close moments with some bullets...

Sighing even more so, she then unknowingly said out loud in Chinese, "How is this going to end...and when..."
Sep 4, 2014 3:37 AM
May 2014
As I followed the people to this weird building, I saw 4 walkers closing in on us, so I decide to keep my distance and see how dangerous the people are.

As they walk in I think 'This should be fun' With a broad smile on my face
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.