Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 11:41 AM

Jun 2014
A variety of stores set along a once bust street. Includes basic convenience stores, shoe stores, clothing stores, etc. Some Walkers wandering the area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 31, 2014 3:47 AM

May 2014
Geist wanders through the street in his complete attire. He doesn't make any sound besides his quiet breathing while wandering through the streets. Every shadow, every cover is used by him for his moving. For anyone looking at the street it would seem as if a shadow was moving from cover to cover.

While he made sure that most of the walkers won't give him attention, there were still 2 walkers in front of his target. He would need to take care of them in a quiet way, to not draw unecessary attention from the others. He pulled out two throwing knives and moved slowly and quiet up to them, until he was 5 steps away from the 2 walkers.

With a quick sweep of his arms both walkers were dropping to the ground, each with a throwing knive in their head, which penetrated the skull to reach the brain. Now they were completely dead. As he made sure of this fact he ran as quiet as possible up to them to catch them before they hit the ground. He slowly let them down, pulled out his long dagger to additional hit their brain with that one and pulled out the knives.

He allerted watched the surrounding, but as no walker drew closer he moved int the shop. The shop was selling some bags.

*Okay, now that I have bags, I should look for some more food and medical supplies...* Geist thought.
Aug 31, 2014 9:52 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin made her way through the town, occasionally running into a walker or two on the way. She took them out with her knives and continued down the street. She stopped in front of a clothing store that had its window broken. Glass shards were all over the floor. Rin walked past it without a second thought, but then she stopped. She turned around and grabbed a couple of big shards and put them in her bag. She looked inside the clothing store from the outside. It was a mess in there. Clothes were on the floor and mannequins were knocked over. She entered the store and grabbed some random shirts on the floor and quickly left. She put on a jacket that she picked up and stuffed the rest in her bag and quickly left. She continued down the street, looking for anything else that she could use.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Aug 31, 2014 11:17 AM

May 2014
After finding some suitable bags, Geist found some lighters and some spray cans which contain a spray to get leather water proof. He put them into one of the bags and started to move to the next store, which sells silverware.

*I might find some usable stuff there...* He thought.
Aug 31, 2014 7:08 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Ron walked past more stores and saw something that caught her eye. There was a box that was underneath a table. "Knives!" She looks around the store, once she realizes that the coast is clear, she makes her way inside. She sees the box of kitchen knives and smiles. "Ha, it's an unopened box too! Lucky!" She opens the box and starts putting the knives in her bag. She throws the empty box to the side and continues to look around the store to see if she could find more knives.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 3:04 AM

May 2014
Geist arrives in the shop, but there is already a person looking through the stuff. He quickly moves into the shadows before getting noticed.

Geist said, "A survivor..." His voice was loud enough to reach Rin, but still quiet enough to not draw attention from the walkers.

After speaking he quietly chages his spot still in the shadows and still out of Rins sight. *I should stay hidden as long as I don't know if friend or foe.* He thought.
Sep 1, 2014 9:17 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She was looking through a pile of boxes on the floor when she heard 'a survivor'. She stopped and looked around. what was that......those things don't talk.... So... A person? "Who's there?" She takes out a knife and continues looking. "I heard you..... So show yourself." She looked around but couldn't see anyone. She realized that the person might be dangerous. "I..... I don't want any trouble....." She said as she started to back away slowly towards the door.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 9:35 AM

May 2014
"So you are a knife user... interesting."

He slowly moves out of the shadow letting her see him. He was dressed in a black combat suit, which clearly belonged to a special forces unit, he had didn't wear his helmet, leaving his face visible.

"So what do you intend to do, now that you see me?"

His mouth smiles, but his eyes have a cold stare in it. He is clearly observing his surrounding ready to react to anything. It could be described as a tiger getting ready to jump at a target.
Sep 1, 2014 11:20 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stops backing off and looks at him. ".........." Judging by his suit.... This guy is in no means normal.... Better be careful here. She still held her knife in her hand, just in case. "... I don't intend to do anything unless you do something... Like I said, I don't want any trouble. I'm just a person passing by is all."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:26 AM

May 2014
"Is that so... Did you see other survivors? Or are you a part of a group of survivors?" He still observes her, while moving around, not reducing the distance but still moving slowly from one side to the other.

It is clearly seen by his stance that he is ready to take the live of anyone who attacks him.
Sep 1, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looked down for a second then looked back at him. "........" She thinks about what happened at the park. Maybe he was the one who was there? .... Wait a sec, what if he decides to attack me once he knows that I'm alone??? What should I say??? She just simply gives him a cold glare. "Maybe. Why do you want to know?" Her grip tightens on her knife.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 12:23 PM

May 2014
"If you don't know much about your surroundings, what would you do?" He answers her question with another question, still holding the distance. He looks around some more and finds a few normal ktichen knifes on a shelve. He picks some of them up and seems to messure the balance of the knifes.
Sep 1, 2014 12:39 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
".... I would try to find out more about it." She lowers her knife a little. He doesn't look like he wants to attack me.... If he did, he would've done so already right? ..... Or maybe he's waiting for me to lower my guard??? ...... She thinks about it for a minute and sighs. screw all this thinking! I'm just gonna ask him. "Are you gonna try to attack me or something?"
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2014
He looks at her a bit surprised. "Well for now I don't have a reason to do so. Are you giving me one?" He puts the knifes that he found into one of his bags.
Sep 1, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She shakes her head. "Nope. Now that that's clear...." She puts the knife back on the holster on her thigh and opens up her bag. Well, since someone else is here, I can do it now. She takes out the glass shards that she picked up and takes out a t shirt. She starts ripping up the shirt into strips and ties it to the glass shard, almost like making a handle for it. She continues to do that. "..... Are you staying at the elementary school?" She asks as she quickly continues working.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 12:56 PM

May 2014
"Which school? I only arrived a short time ago... So I don't know much about this city." He looked at her while he spoke. After he finished speaking, he looked through the other shelves, looking for anything he could use.
Sep 1, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She finished up and put the makeshift knives in her bag. "Oh, really." ah! maybe if can use this as a opportunity then... she grins as she puts her bag back on. "I wouldn't mind telling you about what I know, but it'll cost you."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 1:05 PM

May 2014
"... Oh and what do you want to take from me?" His gaze quickly becomes cold as ice. while he stands up.
Sep 1, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She holds up two fingers. "Two knives. You found some right now, and I only want two of them. It's a fair deal no?" She smiles.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 1:18 PM

May 2014
"Hm... That's not that much of a price. Here." He throws two knifes over to her, which stick in the wooden side of a shelve beside her. One finger can go between them.

"So?"
Sep 1, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She smiles as she takes the knives and puts them in her bag. "Alright then. There was a rumor that this town had a safe spot. That safe spot was the elementary school. Apparently some people went and holed them selves up in there. Of course I haven't seen it myself. It's just a rumor I've heard, whether it exists or not.... You'll have to find out yourself if you're curious." She grins.

(Ok so, before here used to be an elementary school thread, and it said that it was a safe spot, but I think it got deleted.... So I just put it as a rumor.....)
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2014
(ok)

"Hm..." As he thinks about that rumor he moves around checking the last few shelves, taking a few plates into his bags. *Now I need to find something to eat...* He thinks. He looks outside the window.
Sep 1, 2014 3:36 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"And with that said, I'm done here." She loges to the door. "See ya." She heads outside and spots some walkers and turns around and looks at him. "You should probably leave too..... Just some friendly advice." She takes out her knives and takes down the walkers. After that, she goes up to them and takes the knives back out from their heads and wipes them before putting them away.
chibibunnyloverSep 1, 2014 3:42 PM
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 3:43 PM

May 2014
He walks out vanishing in the shadows, he moves through the streets, without making a sound. The Geist is back in his element.
Sep 1, 2014 3:47 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She continued down the streets, taking down any wandering walker on her way. She left the plaza and headed to a different part of the town.
[/center]
Sep 15, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2014
I head down the streets and made it to the strip mall. With very few walkers outside I hid my gun, run for the first store and silently lock the door behind me. Lucky, the first store is a gun store. Unlucky, most of the better guns are taken. I head up and down the aisles and take the ammo my guns can use. Thinking hard about it, i leave my peacekeeper rifle and pistol and instead take what I could call a black beauty

"I don't know what it is but I love it"
I whisper out as I empty my bag, removing the ammo I dont need anymore and replacing it with the ammo I need for this new revolver. As I do I lean down and smell something foul. My hoodie and shirt smells like gunpowder, sweat and blood, disgusting. Turns out i'm in a complex, the shop next door is an outfitter.
"Really lucky"
Grabbing my backpack, my VSS and my new revolver and walked through the connecting doors. I looked around and found two things, a red shemagh and a long sleeve, gray colored t shirt. Taking off and discarding my jacket and button up shirt and replace the two. I tear the right leg of my pants at the knee and wrap a bandana around the edge. My knee has been scraping against the pant, leaving a scab so it had to go. I located the door to the next store and open it up. Coming face to face with a walker, I fall back and barely have time to fire before he tries to pounce. The revolver is loud but powerful, leaving a hole in teh skull of the walker as it falls limp. I move it and calm my breathing. Wiping off the blood on my face I walk into this pharmacy and grab the supplies inside. Medicine, dried food, and water. I take what I can carry and even fill up another bag, carrying two bags filled over my shoulder. I walk back through the stores and begin to head back to high rise when i hear faint crying in the distance. I run to see what and where this voice was.... it had a sound sounding like... my sister
MoniStarSep 15, 2014 5:09 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.