Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2014 11:52 AM

Oct 2012
If its anything like Nagi I see Touko with Yuki.

so what was the point in making those matching glass beads for her and Kakeru? o.O I mean they're at the end of the opening so obv they symbolize something right? What, Touko is going to ask for it back and give it to Yuki? >.<
Aug 14, 2014 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
y123y said:
ss4chris said:

so what was the point in making those matching glass beads for her and Kakeru? o.O I mean they're at the end of the opening so obv they symbolize something right? What, Touko is going to ask for it back and give it to Yuki? >.<

If Touko gets romantic feelings for Yuki at this point, that was you called forced romance. Thats horrible writing.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I really wouldn't.
Aug 14, 2014 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
y123y said:
ss4chris said:

If Touko gets romantic feelings for Yuki at this point, that was you called forced romance. Thats horrible writing.

The whole 7 Ep up until now was horrible, i wouldn't doubt it if they'd pull a Yuki X Touko ending and gets us all WTF just happened again.
Aug 14, 2014 12:14 PM
Aug 2014
The episode was a major turning point for the anime at least. Progression definitely happened. Seeing Sacchi just use Hiro caused me to have a negative perception about her. I do wonder the whole couple pairings about this show sometimes they promote but give undertones of another possible pairing. Though a couple questions enter my mind such as, why did Yana say Yuki has become attractive? What will Touko do as the group slowly falls apart. Will Kakeru meet an unfortunate end or will we know the reason for his kind of forced way of breaking the group. As for the couple pairings I am for Touko-David, Yana-Yuki, and Hiro-Sacchi, but I wouldnt be surprised if the first two got mixed or something else happened entirely. But I guess all an anime fan can do is hope right?
Aug 14, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
The little sister liking Yuki was wtf. No build up at all it just kind of happened. Also da fuck does this attractive stuff even mean? Little sister begs him to stay attractive. Yana says he's no longer attractive and it's David fault.

And the ending made zero sense. "You make a cute couple"...why would she freak out over that. Unless she saw David dating someone else?
AttackOnWaifuAug 14, 2014 12:42 PM
Aug 14, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2011
"It's your fault Yuki has become uncool." Seriously? Everyone hating Kakeru for everything that happens, whether he's part of it or not? How much worse can this anime become? It's like it's insulting our intelligence.
Aug 14, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2014
Jinrou said:
"It's your fault Yuki has become uncool." Seriously? Everyone hating Kakeru for everything that happens, whether he's part of it or not? How much worse can this anime become?

I love how David is to blame for their group being so shallow they can't handle a new person becoming friends with individual group members. Also most of this problem stems from Yuki liking another girl that doesn't like him. Had David never showed up this problem would have ruined the group eventually. Hell Yana even said that her being rejected would break up the group in episode 2.

lol at Yuki eyeing the little sister since he couldn't get with big sister. This guy.
AttackOnWaifuAug 14, 2014 12:32 PM
Aug 14, 2014 12:30 PM
Mar 2013
Wtf is this, why does everyone hate David and think everything is his fault.
Aug 14, 2014 12:30 PM

Apr 2014
Maerow said:
I've lost any interest in this show.

I just wanna see if Hiro and Sacchan will be happy together.

I love Sacchan even more after what she did, i just hope that Hiro will forgive her.

Why? What she did was petty and immature. Even if her dislike for David is justified (which it isn't), she went behind her friends back to sabotage her happiness all for her own selfish reasons. She's kind of a shitty person. Even Hiro was shaken by this and really let down that she was capable of that and that she would use him to do this.
Aug 14, 2014 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
Maerow said:
AttackOnWaifu said:

Why? What she did was petty and immature. Even if her dislike for David is justified (which it isn't), she went behind her friends back to sabotage her happiness a

I hate David too, so i can understand what she feels.

I edited my post. But even if you dont like him, that's a shitty thing to do to your friend. Also while you as a fan don't like David because he's a poorly written protagonist with annoying traits, plot wise she has no reason to hate him to that level to stoop to that level. And even if she did she's a terrible friend and gf for pulling that crap.
Aug 14, 2014 12:36 PM
Jun 2014
I never liked Sachi and she annoyed me again this episode.
Hiro, well Hiro deserves someone better, but unfortunately he can't change his feelings for Sachi

As for Touko X Kakeru : obviously , he doesn't see her as a girlfriend. I never liked this couple, so good for me ! :)
Their only interaction is about the visions they have. One common trait can't build up a relationship!

And for Yanagi X Kakeru : there was AGAIN chemistry between them ! Yana telling him she does not find Yukinari attractive anymore..it's not a coincidence.

And for Touko's visions:

When Kakeru thought about how Touko saw him falling, he said : maybe they are not fragments of the future.
Maybe Touko's visions really represent the feelings of the group.. but I had the feeling that she sees what happened in the past. ( it was like Kakeru already fell off somewhere)
I don't know , the birds flying to Touko from Yanagi.. we know due to the opening of Glasslip that Touko and Sachi were friends before they became friends with Yanagi.
Maybe she was jealous of them back then. Or she was jealous of how Yukinari fell in love with Touko back then.
Don't know.

Maybe what I am gonna say is pretty absurd.But the look Yukinari gave Hina... ( I mean she ressembles her sister, Touko, a lot :D)...
Aug 14, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2012
y123y said:
ss4chris said:

didn't they force romance in Nagi?
Aug 14, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2012
y123y said:
Jinrou said:
"It's your fault Yuki has become uncool." Seriously? Everyone hating Kakeru for everything that happens, whether he's part of it or not? How much worse can this anime become? It's like it's insulting our intelligence.

Yuki was thinking alot in this episode, he was really focused on something. Maybe he has a change of heart and will get more character development. This episode was called bicycle and the last one was called punch, both Yuki related. Maybe he went off on the train at the end to get his "attractiveness" back that both the little sister and Yanagi said he was losing.

Also, Yuki doesnt seem to be blaming Kakeru anymore. He doesnt like him, but he is accepting him. He doesnt seem to like Touko anymore. In the restaurant, when the guy with the hair band mentioned Yanagi, Yuki panicked and the glass with water fell over the table. Maybe he is finally seeing Yanagi in a more romantic way.

I dont think hes really accepted Kakeru if he did he would be a man and talk to him and apologize for shit hes acted since kakeru has shown up in his life. He's more like ignoring him focusing on his passion for running.
Aug 14, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
this episode express sacchan dark side....
how can she use hiro to do such a thing? :s
and when did they become boyfriend and girlfriend? or sacchan just said that just to "brainwash" hiro?

5.30 "attractive" guy just get unattractive? that's a quite good flag for hina..

and what's the matter with attractive guy become unattractive just because of kakeru?
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Aug 14, 2014 12:44 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:
Chisaki getting feelings for Tsumugu pre-time skip was forced (before everyone hibernated)

Was it? C'me on, the kids were just 14 and thrown into a new environment, meeting new people. Of course their feelings were still very... um, flexible?
We have to keep our dreams alive. Something to look forward to.
Aug 14, 2014 12:44 PM

May 2009
y123y said:
ss4chris said:

didn't they force romance in Nagi?

Chisaki getting feelings for Tsumugu pre-time skip was forced (before everyone hibernated)

It's foreshadowing, NOT FORCING. Goddammit, this retarded buzzword is become so overused.
Aug 14, 2014 12:46 PM
Jun 2014
novian14 said:
this episode express sacchan dark side....
how can she use hiro to do such a thing? :s
and when did they become boyfriend and girlfriend? or sacchan just said that just to "brainwash" hiro?

5.30 "attractive" guy just get unattractive? that's a quite good flag for hina..

and what's the matter with attractive guy become unattractive just because of kakeru?

Maybe she blames Kakeru for this not being attractive thing because Kakeru was the one to face Yukinari with Yanagi's feelings. ( -> he forced him to decide between Touko and Yanagi)
But Yuki didn't do anything . He didn't even reply to Yanagi's confession.
I think that's the reason.
Aug 14, 2014 12:49 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:
Like the way she was hugging Tsumugu after he was saved from drowning and she completely forgot about Kaname. Like if Tsumugu was everything to her. Youre not telling me that was forced?

It's implied in the series before that she began to take certain interest in Tsumugu but didn't want to push it because she was sure Manaka liked him, too. The scene after the storm only proves how much attached to him she actually got, after all.
Kaname, on the other hand, was never an object of her fancy.
Aug 14, 2014 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
I think it should be said....

You can absolutely hate a character if you think they are poorly written. I do not like David, just for the fact that I find his personality annoying. I don't like his character traits and how he's written. HOWEVER, just because I don't like him on that level, I still expect there to be some logical consistency within the series world, and how characters treat him. There is NOTHING Davd has done, that should make Sachi hate him. I can understand not liking him, but hate? Nope. Even Yana shouldn't hate him, and she has a reason to dislike him (him offering to race Yuki was a douchey thing to do). But even in that scenario, Yana already has seen David in a positive light (when he took care of her in the rain, and when she went to him so speak her mind). But at least with Yana, David did something in front of her she disliked. David has done no such thing with Sachi.

Further, this idea that the group all blames David for breaking them up is laughable. David has done nothing, but become friends with Touko. The only reason there is tension with him and the group, is because Yuki liked Touko and was jealous of David making a move on her. Hiro doesn't have a problem with David, because there is no reason to have a problem with David. And Yana likes Yuki..and is upset that Yuki doesn't like her. I can't 100% put my finger on how she feels about David (with regards to Yuki and Touko). I would think, she would be happy, since it means that Yuki has no shot at Touko.

Anyways, bottom line is, there is no plot reason for anyone to have hatred for David. As much as we all as fans, don't like David (because of his writing and character traits), none of the characters should be treating him with hatred. That some of them do, is laughable and only goes to show how shallow they are as people. Their group at least to me, kind of seems fake and shallow. That they can't handle people dating other people, or people in the group making friends outside the group, just goes to show how fragile the group was to begin with (as I said in another post, Yana said early in the season that Yuki rejecting her would lead to the group breaking up).

Lastly, I think Yana blaming David for no longer being attractive, was her saying that Yuki has shown his ugly side, and it's a turn off. (ie. Yuki punching David. Yuki being jealous and possessive. Yuki considering a race to keep another person away from Touko. Him allowing his crush on Touko to effect his ambition with sports). At least, that's how I took it. I have no idea why her expression to Davd was one of anger (since he's not to blame for any of this). But that's how I interpreted her statement to David.

BTW, I'm with those saying that Yana + David is probably going to happen. Remember when she saw a future vision of Yana crying? She said that she made her cry. We have yet to see that scene. My guess is that it will be related to David/Yana. Perhaps her hearing "you make a cute couple" also relates to that, as she had a look of horror on her face after hearing that. Or maybe not. Fuck who knows with this show.
AttackOnWaifuAug 14, 2014 1:11 PM
Aug 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:

I actually liked the romance in Nagi quite well. It was refreshing to see the rather unpredictable couples, but what's even more precious is the general idea that falling in love isn't as simple as "oh Gosh my heart goes doki doki when (s)he's close and I'm blushing all the time!". It means to truly know and embrace this person as (s)he is. Which can probably take many years before you can make the final decision.

Glasslip, of course, is nothing close, with its sudden "hey you're my boyfriend!" and "we see the same hallucinations, quick, let's be a couple!". Let's also note that all this bullshit is happening during a summer vacation which takes only around 40 days in Japanese schools. Not a lot of time to know and truly love a new person.
Aug 14, 2014 12:57 PM

Dec 2009
Poor David. Yuki and Sachi hate him. Yana probably dislikes him. The only person that doesn't care about him is Hiro, and yet Sachi tried to use him for ruin his date with Touko. No wonder he was disappointed.

And what happened at the ending? And David has a mental illness now?
Aug 14, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
I still find it cringe that Touko's little sister randomly has a crush on Yuki (just no build up to it, and it came out of no where). You can already predict where this will go. Yuki can't get Touko, so he starts to fall for the sister *gag*. And of course, that is going to make Yana feel awful (and possibly Touko). I wouldn't have an issue with it, if it was a relationship that grew organically. But they pretty much force it into existence out of no where, just for some tension sake. Psh.
Aug 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:
Im talking about pre-time skip, not post time skip. In pretime skip they had like two conversations, and that was it for her. I can still remember how Kaname was crushed when he saw that scene.

Well, again, they were 14. When you're THAT young it's quite easy to develop a crush. ^_^
Aug 14, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:
I still find it cringe that Touko's little sister randomly has a crush on Yuki (just no build up to it, and it came out of no where). You can already predict where this will go. Yuki can't get Touko, so he starts to fall for the sister *gag*. And of course, that is going to make Yana feel awful (and possibly Touko). I wouldn't have an issue with it, if it was a relationship that grew organically. But they pretty much force it into existence out of no where, just for some tension sake. Psh.

... and I'd never wash away the feeling that Yuki only chose Hina because she resembles Touko in looks. Quite disgusting. :/
Aug 14, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2013

Things escalated quickly and most of us are still scratching our heads on what happened. Apparently there are couples now out of the blue and as much as I want to pair them up, it "just happened" like there wasn't any legit reason for them to actually get together. On top of that, weird supernatural stuff is happening and its apparently Okikura's fault that Yuki is "Not Hot" when Yuki is clearly just being a bitch jealous for what isn't his.

The plot is getting shot at every different angle!
Akio-kunAug 14, 2014 1:07 PM
Aug 14, 2014 1:03 PM

Jun 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:

You can absolutely hate a character if you think they are poorly written. I do not like David, just for the fact that I find his personality annoying. I don't like his character traits and how he's written. HOWEVER, just because I don't like him on that level, I still expect there to be some logical consistency within the series world, and how characters treat him. There is NOTHING Davd has done, that should make Sachi hate him. I can understand not liking him, but hate? Nope. Even Yana shouldn't hate him, and she has a reason to dislike him (him offering to race Yuki was a douchey thing to do). But even in that scenario, Yana already has seen David in a positive light (when he took care of her in the rain, and when she went to him so speak her mind). But at least with Yana, David did something in front of her she disliked. David has done no such thing with Sachi.

Further, this idea that the group all blames David for breaking them up is laughable. David has done nothing, but become friends with Touko. The only reason there is tension with him and the group, is because Yuki liked Touko and was jealous of David making a move on her. Hiro doesn't have a problem with David, because there is no reason to have a problem with David. And Yana likes Yuki..and is upset that Yuki doesn't like her. I can't 100% put my finger on how she feels about David (with regards to Yuki and Touko). I would think, she would be happy, since it means that Yuki has no shot at Touko.

Anyways, bottom line is, there is no plot reason for anyone to have hatred for David. As much as we all as fans, don't like David (because of his writing and character traits), none of the characters should be treating him with hatred. That some of them do, is laughable and only goes to show how shallow they are as people. Their group at least to me, kind of seems fake and shallow. That they can't handle people dating other people, or people in the group making friends outside the group, just goes to show how fragile the group was to begin with (as I said in another post, Yuki said early in the season that Yuki rejecting her would lead to the group breaking up).

Lastly, I think Yana blaming David for no longer being attractive, was her saying that Yuki has shown his ugly side, and it's a turn off. (ie. Yuki punching David. Yuki being jealous and possessive. Yuki considering a race to keep another person away from Touko. Him allowing his crush on Touko to effect his ambition with sports). At least, that's how I took it. I have no idea why her expression to Davd was one of anger (since he's not to blame for any of this). But that's how I interpreted her statement to David.

BTW, I'm with those saying that Yana + David is probably going to happen. Remember when she saw a future vision of Yana crying? She said that she made her cry. We have yet to see that scene. My guess is that it will be related to David/Yana. Perhaps her hearing "you make a cute couple" also relates to that, as she had a look of horror on her face after hearing that. Or maybe not. Fuck who knows with this show.

Allow me to just fully support you on everything. Except for the very last bit - I assume that what Touko sees isn't future events but the hidden emotions of the groupmates (I really can't call all these people friends, sorry).
Aug 14, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:
that logic huh? I dont remember that at that age.

Well, as you're growing older you're becoming more responsible about your choices if you want a serious, deep relationship, and probably a life partner. So the list of traits you desire in this person is just growing on and on.
I heard the best age to wed is mid-twenties, btw. 'Cause before you're still too immature and not picky enough, and after you're becoming TOO picky. :D
Aug 14, 2014 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Sachi saying that Hiro is her boyfriend.

What's up with three Okikuras appeared in this episode.

That ending!!
Aug 14, 2014 1:06 PM

Mar 2012
Just started playing the eps and got to see they holding hand with each other already lol. I'm still hoping Yukinari can save this show somehow..
Keep moving forward
Aug 14, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2011
Holding hands :3

Yeah... there are two other Kakeru's talking about his tastes when it comes to girls lol.

So Hiro really is Sachi's boyfriend after all :o?

Touko saw Kakeru falling... ok... who threw him off the building instead of punching or slapping him lol?

Yes... Yukinari x Hina... I totally agree!

I wonder if Sachi is using Hiro in order to get to Touko and make her break up with/hate Kakeru hmmm... some sort of evil scheme so she can have her all to herself.

Poor Kakeru... T.T... almost everyone hates him...

Freaking hell I was right on Sachi's intentions lol.

I wonder if that means Yanagi will die or something O.o
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."

Jun 2011
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Sachi saying that Hiro is her boyfriend.

I still don't get whether it was a lie or not! On one hand, Sachi seems to be very much into Touko and she's extremely jeaulous of Kakeru. On the other hand, she DID look genuinely happy when Hiro was visiting or when she was discussing him with Touko. You can't have such a serene, happy face just because you're happy to plot smth evil. :/
Jan 2014
Wait hold up Sacchi said Hiro was her boyfriend?

I thought it was just her mom who assumed that they were together..
Aug 14, 2014 1:10 PM

Jun 2011
y123y said:
the word "Kakoki" (it its spelled that way), can the people who are subbing it please translate as "cool" or "handsome". Dont use "hot". it can create alot of confusion among us fans :P

Kakkoi, no?
And well, Crunchyroll translators are just a bit... edgy with their language. It's well-known.
Aug 14, 2014 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
StarryKite said:
AttackOnWaifu said:

Anyways, bottom line is, there is no plot reason for anyone to have hatred for David. As much as we all as fans, don't like David (because of his writing and character traits), none of the characters should be treating him with hatred. That some of them do, is laughable and only goes to show how shallow they are as people. Their group at least to me, kind of seems fake and shallow. That they can't handle people dating other people, or people in the group making friends outside the group, just goes to show how fragile the group was to begin with (as I said in another post, Yuki said early in the season that Yuki rejecting her would lead to the group breaking up).

Allow me to just fully support you on everything. Except for the very last bit - I assume that what Touko sees isn't future events but the hidden emotions of the groupmates (I really can't call all these people friends, sorry).

That's a great point. TBH I had no idea what the ending meant. So I like your explanation better. I was just trying to grasp at straws. I was trying to connect what Yana said to David (the whole attractive thing). But they might not be connected at all (what she said and the vision). But I wonder who would have said "you make a cute couple"...who's inter-personal feelings are that, and why would it make her shriek in horror? Unless you mean, that was Touko's inner feelings about David and Yana belonging together (but was that her voice saying that?)

Also you guys are right, there was a lot of incoherent development in this episode. Touko and David were holding hands..wtf. Hiro is suddenly her boyfriend (I mean, obviously it was heading that way. But the last time Sachi talked to Touko, she said it wasn't like that..yet. So when did we jump from them liking each other to full on being a couple?).

And the David/Touko stuff just confuses me. It's all over the place. I don't even really get why Touko has so quickly fallen for David either. Romance in t his show has just been really sloppy.
AttackOnWaifuAug 14, 2014 1:16 PM
Aug 14, 2014 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:
But I wonder who would have said "you make a cute couple"...who's inter-personal feelings are that, and why would it make her shriek in horror?

It was clearly said by Yanagi, no? But... geez, I dunno what could happen. I mean, she sees Kakeru probably dying and her reaction was still not THAT hysterical as this one.

I think she just had a traumatic event connected with ravens in her childhood.
Aug 14, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
StarryKite said:
AttackOnWaifu said:
But I wonder who would have said "you make a cute couple"...who's inter-personal feelings are that, and why would it make her shriek in horror?

It was clearly said by Yanagi, no? But... geez, I dunno what could happen. I mean, she sees Kakeru probably dying and her reaction was still not THAT hysterical as this one.

I think she just had a traumatic even connected with ravens in her childhood.

Ah I didn't catch who the voice belonged to. So it was Yana that said it eh? I just don't understand why her inner feelings saying they are a cute couple would cause her to freak out lol. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Aug 14, 2014 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
Here comes a crescendo. lol
Hina wtf xD Please stay attractive
Where is Yuki leaving for ?
Aug 14, 2014 1:18 PM

Jul 2009
ive concluded that this anime is made by the authors of key on some fucking blue methamphetamine.
Aug 14, 2014 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
"Please Stay Attractive"

...Is this a bad translation or did I just witness the single stupidest line I've ever heard (besides the infamous Fate/Stay Night one)
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Aug 14, 2014 1:20 PM

May 2014
Still a sleep inducing SoL with forced melodrama?

Not only that. Let's add in more supernatural bullshit and side characters join the wreckage! YAAAAAY!

2/5 Just for amusement value out of the highlight scenes: attractiveness, Everyone loves David drama!
Aug 14, 2014 1:20 PM

Jun 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:
Ah I didn't catch who the voice belonged to. So it was Yana that said it eh? I just don't understand why her inner feelings saying they are a cute couple would cause her to freak out lol.

Well, Glasslip can be summarized as "Jeaulousy the Animation". Everyone is ruled by jeaulousy or spite or plain envy. Maybe Yanagi is just simply envious that Touko's love life is alright while hers own isn't.
Aug 14, 2014 1:21 PM

Jun 2011
Link_of_Hyrule said:
"Please Stay Attractive"

...Is this a bad translation or did I just witness the single stupidest line I've ever heard (besides the infamous Fate/Stay Night one)

It sorta means "stay cool/great/awesome".
Aug 14, 2014 1:23 PM

Mar 2013
The hate for David is unnecessary.
Aug 14, 2014 1:24 PM

Jun 2011
zetsubousei_hero said:
The hate for David is unnecessary.

It's totally ridiculous, in fact.
Aug 14, 2014 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
StarryKite said:
AttackOnWaifu said:
Ah I didn't catch who the voice belonged to. So it was Yana that said it eh? I just don't understand why her inner feelings saying they are a cute couple would cause her to freak out lol.

Well, Glasslip can be summarized as "Jeaulousy the Animation". Everyone is ruled by jeaulousy or spite or plain envy. Maybe Yanagi is just simply envious that Touko's love life is alright while hers own isn't.

That makes sense. I just don't understand how "you make a cute couple" represents jealousy or why that would impact Touko in the way that it did. That's why I initially thought maybe it was her own thoughts about David and Yana (because then, that would make sense about her freaking out). But I guess we'll just have t wait and see lol. This fuckin anime. So confusing, and oddly paced.

I don't care who ends up with who (well, I at least would ask that it makes sense logically, and is at least properly built up vs. being forced). So I really have no idea what's going to happen here.
Aug 14, 2014 1:31 PM

Oct 2012
AttackOnWaifu said:
StarryKite said:

That's a great point. TBH I had no idea what the ending meant. So I like your explanation better. I was just trying to grasp at straws. I was trying to connect what Yana said to David (the whole attractive thing). But they might not be connected at all (what she said and the vision). But I wonder who would have said "you make a cute couple"...who's inter-personal feelings are that, and why would it make her shriek in horror? Unless you mean, that was Touko's inner feelings about David and Yana belonging together (but was that her voice saying that?)

Also you guys are right, there was a lot of incoherent development in this episode. Touko and David were holding hands..wtf. Hiro is suddenly her boyfriend (I mean, obviously it was heading that way. But the last time Sachi talked to Touko, she said it wasn't like that..yet. So when did we jump from them liking each other to full on being a couple?).

And the David/Touko stuff just confuses me. It's all over the place. I don't even really get why Touko has so quickly fallen for David either. Romance in t his show has just been really sloppy.

She fell for him easily because he left an ever lasting impression on her.

Its common. 1st impressions are everlasting.
Aug 14, 2014 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
the episode has already begun showing how the relationships of the characters is deepening, early in Kakeru holding the hand of Touko and then Sacchi calling Hiro of boyfriend, only Yukinari and Yanagi are separated, but the group of friends fell apart, it seems they are all separated now, I think Sachi said that Hiro was her boyfriend just to use it to separate Kakeru and Touko
had a few moments that I did not quite understand the facts of the episode, but I think further ahead some points will be clarified
I really like Kakeru and Touko as romantic pair (but I also think that Kakeru and Yanagi would be cool), but now the heaviest drama will start, I want to see how things will be going forward ..
drama_menckAug 14, 2014 1:41 PM
Aug 14, 2014 1:33 PM

Jun 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:
I don't care who ends up with who (well, I at least would ask that it makes sense logically, and is at least properly built up vs. being forced). So I really have no idea what's going to happen here.

Rewatched the scene just in case. Seems to be Yana's voice, indeed.
I always lol at this nickname, btw. Yana is quite a regular feminine name in Russia. :3

Well, as we can assume, it's some Fate Worse Than Death? See my notion that her reaction at Kakeru's possible death isn't THAT bad.
Btw, if we stick to my theory and assume that Touko sees true feelings, does it mean she felt that Kakeru had suicidal thoughts at times?

This thing is, um, ridiculous? I don't care for anything or anyone but I'm really curious how will they wrap it up. ^^'
Aug 14, 2014 1:34 PM

May 2012
wonder what is that vision of touko actually
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Aug 14, 2014 1:42 PM
Mar 2014
What's with the whole Yuki not being attractive anymore thing, huh?

And everyone except Hiro (and of course Touko) are jumping on the David hate train now, for no reason whatsoever.

Also it seems that they aren't fragments of the future but something a bit different. I guess we'll find out maybe next episode, or at least I hope so since 7 EPs are over with the plot still up in the air.
ChristownAug 14, 2014 1:46 PM
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.