Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 15, 2014 3:18 AM

Mar 2014
Such an awful episode.
I knew this episode was going to be bad and it went beyond my expectations. -_-
Aug 15, 2014 3:43 AM
Jun 2014
This episode hinted that a Toukox Yuki ending is still possible.
Touko saying - Yuki is attractive indeed- twice and her sister running to Yuki just to say he should stay attractive just because she thinks there is something going on between her sister and Yuki.
So everybody says that Touko probably 'sees' other people's feelings. Ok, but why did she see Sachi at the hospital and Hiro sitting neyt to her reading a book.
After she had this vision , this really happened.
I think she really sees future visions , but the future visions she has are based on what she really wants and what she fears to happen

Example:
1)She sees Sachi and Hiro together. When sachi told her about Hiro visiting her in earlier episodes Touko was really satisfied.
-> she wanted them to be together at the hospital

2) she sees Yanagi crying.
We know that Touko did not know what to do after Yuki confessed to her.
-> she feared that Yanagi might be sad because of her

3) she sees two people kissing
We know that Touko slowly falls in love with Kakeru, so it is quite logical she wants to kiss him
Aug 15, 2014 4:34 AM

May 2009
iNorichann1 said:
This episode hinted that a Toukox Yuki ending is still possible.

It's impossible, just like David and Yanagi together. There is not enough time to write believable romance for these pairs especially when they have so little interactions so far, and zero romance.
Aug 15, 2014 4:57 AM

Jun 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I thought this episode was more interesting than the previous ones. Still kinda boring, but more things seem to happen.

As for the boring-ness, I think that Glasslip is basically a slice of life anime where it is literally a slice of life: relationships don't get explained fully; they just progress on their own, people don't like other people for either a good reason or not-so-good reason, nothing 'big' happens (supernatural elements still seem sorta normal and boring), and other daily activities take place.

Which is weird, because why would you make an anime if it has barely any plot, right? I just keep watching it because a) I have nothing better to do, and b) nice art and music, man. Dat opening theme by Choucho.

Anyways, back to this ep. Personally, there's nobody I really hate in this series. Sachi's dislike of Kakeru isn't completely unfounded; I mean, he came out of nowhere, acted all mysterious and whatnot, started to go off after Touko, said weird stuff and made a lot of people upset. In reality, sometimes that's all it takes to develop a dislike for someone. Hiro getting upset is natural too, since he IS friends with Touko and would want her to be happy. He's also just gotten into this relationship with Sachi, so we can't expect him to hear her out or forgive her. For me, this scene seemed quite natural. (esp. since I'm in one myself)

That bicycle scene was a little weird though. But I think we're not supposed to take 'attractive' literally. I think it means something like 'natural charm', perhaps. (Also others have said that it probably is a reference to Touko's sister hearing from Touko that Yuki is attractive) Although wow, I never knew Yuki's 'attractiveness' was a thing. Also the scene with Yanagi; I thought she might've meant how with Kakeru making everyone annoyed and picking a fight with Yuki, he became less like himself, thus becoming less like the person Yanagi fell in love with; making him 'less attractive' (don't worry guys I did literature I got this).

Kakeru and Touko are a weird couple. It feels like having a female friend 'fall in love' with some good-looking guy but knowing that it probably won't end well. And whilst you wish her to be happy you also think: 'It's probably not true love, but young love.' That's the vibe I'm getting, anyway. The crows and Touko screaming in the last scene was pretty interesting. It was almost like 'wow Touko I never knew you had that emotion/capacity to scream like that! 8D' I thought maybe she turned blind but I guess not, since the next episode preview didn't look that way. Maybe we'll finally get some answers? After like 7 episodes out of 13?

But yeah, overall, this show doesn't have a bad plot...

...because it has NO plot! 8Db
Aug 15, 2014 5:44 AM

May 2013
This episode was weird. I expected something more problematic than that.
I again feel bad for David. Hated by most of the main characters. I hope everything will end up clear in the next episode.
Aug 15, 2014 6:51 AM

Oct 2013
is yukinari moving schools or something?/
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 15, 2014 6:57 AM

Aug 2012
They should change that anime name to NTRlip :P
That was so weird ..David clones especially .
"It's your fault that he isn't attractive anymore" LMAO
Sachi was so cruel and unwise ..
Aug 15, 2014 7:05 AM

Jan 2011
hm … too much freezed pictures. first i thougt these are a kind of special artistical add-in or they do this on purpose to force the media sales afterwards. but the dialogue between Sachi and Hiro obviously was a production problem. but how it comes? a simple dialouge scene where you only have to animate the mouth and two or three other sthings? to much staff on vacation? ^^ technical problems (IT)? hm… … anyway, some words to the story etc. the ravens vision was strange somehow. i wonder, how the mystical part of the show will end. and who on earth would leave the swim club so instantly, drive in a swim suit on a bike along a jogging guy and tell him he should stay „cool“? xD
Aug 15, 2014 7:06 AM

Apr 2014
I still think the issue with this anime, is hard to put into words. It's like...and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I imagine it's like having a mental disorder (chemical imbalance). Everything feels so muted and going at its own pace (and the pacing is odd). Emotions aren't really fleshed out, and come off as dulled. I think that's why everyone is so confused as to why everyone hates David. You could explain it logically if you really wanted to, but there isn't really any follow through or build up with how these characters FEEL things. And it doesn't help that David himself has a bizarre personality, where he's subdued and almost not all there.

It's just a weird ass anime from an emotions perspective. I feel like this should be an anime of what it's like to have Aspergers or Autism. lol Okay now I'm being offensive. But it truly is strange. And I can't thin of any other way to explain it. My cousin has autism and I know someone with severe Aspergers. And at least, I've been told each of these disorders have elements of what I described above (but its' still offensive to evoke it, so I do apologize). Just the best way I could try to put into words what feels off about this show.
Aug 15, 2014 7:18 AM

Aug 2008
Sachi's a fuckin dick haha. I wasn't expecting that.
Aug 15, 2014 7:21 AM

Feb 2012
I knew Sachi was possessive, but a sly, user bitch? Calling Hiro her boyfriend even though she doesn't (i think) like him that way. Wow, it seems like they're really making almost all of the characters horrible!!

Hiro is my only favorite character now. I show sympathy for him and I want his happy ending. Everyone else is just messed up.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 15, 2014 7:45 AM

Mar 2014
"The sound of waves makes me feel a bit tingly" What. The. Heck. Kakeru. I don't even... Right behind "Please stay attractive". What's up with that dialogue?

So Kakeru has voices in his head or something like that? I don't hate him, but they try too hard to make him cool and mysterious. Just give us his past and explain why he acts the way he does.

Black crows mean death, so people are going to die... I predict Yuki's gonna get in an accident on the train, Kakeru's gonna fall from something and Sachhi will die from her illness. I'm not sure if the anime actually dares to kill off someone from the main cast though.

No 'eeeehhhh' from Touko this episode yay.

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Aug 15, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2010
Couples are forming, but other than that it's quite boring most of the times
Aug 15, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
If everything else fails, we'll at least get a new meme out of it.

"He seems kinda down nowadays."
"Maybe he lost his attractiveness."
Aug 15, 2014 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
the plot seemed to get interesting for a change......we even had yana-itachi
Aug 15, 2014 12:10 PM

Jan 2011
As this series goes on I feel like i am just watching it for Hiro and Sacchi.
D-Gold's MAL status 4/10/2013 anime list completed. Manga titles and anime list proofreading pending.
Aug 15, 2014 12:25 PM

Aug 2009
Kakeru's parents seems to be cheerful people... So why did he end up emotionless? How the hell did they raise him? Well, I don't really care though.

The biggest question is: WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOAL OF THIS SHOW?
A show can have no long-term goals if the characters are interesting and can stand by themselves but the characters of this show are just too stupid you end up saying "What?" a hundred times in every episode.
Aug 15, 2014 1:06 PM

Apr 2014
Yukari_Hiwada said:
Kakeru's parents seems to be cheerful people... So why did he end up emotionless? How the hell did they raise him? Well, I don't really care though.

A show can have no long-term goals if the characters are interesting and can stand by themselves but the characters of this show are just too stupid you end up saying "What?" a hundred times in every episode.

I guess we can only make assumptions, since we don't know. But I get the sense that the family is always moving around and not stable? Because of his mom being a famous musician? His father mentioned how he was sorry for troubling him (having to move and transfer in). At first I thought his parents were separated and his father forced him to move in with him. But then we saw him and his parents together, and they seem happy. SO...

I don't know entirely his living situation.
Aug 15, 2014 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
Yukari_Hiwada said:

Is this your first anime ever watched? What's the goal of Toradora? What's the goal of Anohana? What's the goal of Kimi ni Todoke? What's the goal School Rumble? What's the goal of Chobits?
All of those are very popular and well received series.

If you are having those kind of problems then you should give up on watching any slice of life anime whatsoever.

summerwars said:
hm … too much freezed pictures. first i thougt these are a kind of special artistical add-in or they do this on purpose to force the media sales afterwards. but the dialogue between Sachi and Hiro obviously was a production problem.

The image froze because it was a important moment clearly. It's not because of animation production cuts.
Aug 15, 2014 3:15 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
With the exception of Anohana, all those animes you mentioned are overrated :P

Yeah, sure, overrated.

Every one of them made millions of dollars from people buying manga volumes and anime dvd's and they're clearly bad because you think they are overrated. Nope bro, they are not overrated. You just have a shitty taste.
Aug 15, 2014 4:15 PM

Apr 2012
LOL why am i even watching this show anymroe. why is anyone watching this show anymore?
>all the characters are hated
>no plot/the lack of plot is hated
>nothing makes sense

it's honestly the first time i've disliked something by PA Works
Aug 15, 2014 4:20 PM
Jul 2013
So, basically, everyone in Touko's group is allowed to have feelings, except for Touko... Makes sense. So if they're happy, she's miserable, and if they're miserable, she's still miserable. That's what I've learned ever since Yuki started acting like a little bitch because Touko didn't answer the way he wanted.
Aug 15, 2014 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Biartz said:

Yeah, sure, overrated.

Every one of them made millions of dollars from people buying manga volumes and anime dvd's and they're clearly bad because you think they are overrated. Nope bro, they are not overrated. You just have a shitty taste.

Never said they were bad, just overrated.

Oh you did say it's bad. Assuming you have a reason for saying the things you did. Overrated means you don't think something is good enough. It means you know many people praise it, but you don't like it that much. So in your standard it is simply bad, compared to what you think is not overrated. So once again, your own idea of how anime should be dictates how good it is even if the show is popular.

I feel like all the people using that term think that only their opinion matters :/

And I never said anything about the manga, just the anime. Maybe the manga were better than what they adapted as anime. Usually if a manga/light novel is popular, the anime will sell well even if the anime is poorly adapted.

Anime can't be poorly adapted, unless it's filled with scenes that were not in the manga, or the VA didn't do their job or the production costs were low. Which is not the case for any of those.
I don't understand how can you say that people will buy that anime even when think is not good because the manga is popular. I wouldn't do that. Pretty much anybody using common logic wouldn't do that. So you're not right.
Aug 15, 2014 4:40 PM
Jan 2014
I dont know what Kakeru sees in Touko.

K: "We might have to overthink our future fragment theory again, some things dont seem to add up"
T: "oh lol, whatever wanna drink something? - Touko leaves the scene"
K: "-_____-"

Aug 15, 2014 4:55 PM

Jul 2012
K1ngOfHeroes said:
So, basically, everyone in Touko's group is allowed to have feelings, except for Touko... Makes sense. So if they're happy, she's miserable, and if they're miserable, she's still miserable. That's what I've learned ever since Yuki started acting like a little bitch because Touko didn't answer the way he wanted.

Moreover, he heard Yana's confession, but he doesn't care at all. He'd rather go running and pursue his career than talk to Yana about it even once. And Yana now for some reason blames Kakeru for how Yuki treats her. Wow.

Clouded-Flame said:

>all the characters are hated

Actually I have to agree to this. I am growing to really dislike Sacchi, Yukiteru and Yana. Touko is sometimes getting on my nerves too. But I believe this kind of characterisation was intentional from producers. The anime deals with drama around hateful teens, so the characters have to be like that. You can't do nothing but hate them, and that's what the author intended, imho.

The show has plot, it is to show how a young girl and a boy deal with having visions of future, all the while trying to keep a normal life. Touko needs to find a way to get everybody back to normal, since that's what she wished for in the first episode. So far we see that power is rather harmful than useful. It's because Kakeru is so knowledgeable about the intimate relations that he sees in his clairvoyance, that the majority of the group hates him.

And so far it's like I said not supposed to be making sense, the future visions are supposed to be mysterious and the characters obviously are created so that we dislike their actions. It's all in the purpose of fixing those characters in the upcoming story so we can see how they grow and progress and change the way we look at them. I believe that everything will go back to normal, it's just that everybody has to find a way to get on good terms with each other.

cabacc2 said:
I dont know what Kakeru sees in Touko.

K: "We might have to overthink our future fragment theory again, some things dont seem to add up"
T: "oh lol, whatever wanna drink something? - Touko leaves the scene"
K: "-_____-"

She just offered a drink; I didn't see him facepalming or anything like that. It's just you. If anything, Touko is the one worrying more about the future fragments right now.
BiartzAug 15, 2014 5:01 PM
Aug 15, 2014 5:09 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Im guessing you havent read how sword art online and mahouka have been poorly adapted, yet they have made tons of money (Mahouka will soon). But whatever makes you feel better.

From what I understand, you said Chobits, School Rumble, Toradora and Kimi ni Todoke were "poorly adapted". Don't change the subject you yourself started.

If you want to prove something use those above. I didn't ever bring SAO or Mahouka so they should not matter in this this argument.
Aug 15, 2014 5:16 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Biartz said:

From what I undersytand, you said Chobits, School Rumble, Toradora and Kimi ni Todoke were "poorly adapted". Don't change the subject you yourself started.

If you want to prove something use those above. I didn't ever bring SAO or Mahouka so they should not matter in this this argument.

Im just giving example. And I stick by it that those animes are overrated.

Anywho, im done. This is going nowhere.

And I will stick to saying your taste is shitty and you can't prove otherwise. Thank you very much.
Aug 15, 2014 5:20 PM
Apr 2014
I cant stop laugh about how much did this episode didnt make anysense....Like "Hi, i am ur Friend's sister, PLEASE STAY ATTRACTIVE"
And Sachi was really horrible, i wander whats behind calling hiro "boyfriend" all of a sudden...
i loved that kakeru showed some Feeling this episode..
Aug 15, 2014 5:22 PM

Jul 2013
wow. what a terrible episode. david is showing signs of having DID when he's never shown any symptoms in previous episodes at all. we also learn that touko isn't seeing the future either which makes the previous episodes pretty pointless. then we had to watch lolis fan girl over yukinari and i wouldn't be surprised if touko's sister ends up with yukinari since apparently yukinari lost his attractiveness according to yanagi (idk what that even means). sacchi is conniving and pretended hiro was her boyfriend and when he realized what she was up to, she cried as if she expected him to stay. finally, along with david, touko is now crazy too. in essence, this show is about a bunch of horrible characters doing horrible things to each other and what makes it worse is that the writing is bad and the characters are completely bland. also, everything is disjointed and the plot isn't progressive. still, i'm going to continue watching though to see just how low this show falls
orchidorkAug 15, 2014 5:26 PM
Aug 15, 2014 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Alright alright. Since you insist so much, Im gonna have to educate you:

You do know that it's just your opinion right?

Yeah, as I said, those shows were well received and sold well, and obviously I like them too. I will not argue about the ideas you have, I argue about you questioning the facts.

your only argument for an anime not being overrated is that if the anime made money, then its not overrated. How many times has there been a great anime that has not made money? So are you saying that if an anime doesnt make money, than the anime is automatically bad?

And please dont use foul language. I have been very respectful towards you.

Now im done. You can have the last word.

Yes I am saying that. It's common sense. A good product sells well. A bad product sells poorly. The fact that you dislike something doesn't change this. You are the problem, not the anime. Otherwise the anime would not sell well because not many people wouldn't buy it and that's it. Then you would have the right to say it's bad and poorly made. If you had a material proof that it was disliked.

And your argumentation is that people like buying bad anime series because they also buy the manga which is good.
Where exactly does that train of thought make sense. Where.

I'd like to stop having this argument too, if you will.
BiartzAug 15, 2014 6:06 PM
Aug 15, 2014 6:40 PM

Jul 2012
It is true that Yukinari is the most understandable right now. I don't like that fact that he won't spaeak to Yana about what happened, but I do get why he may be doing this. That way Yana may never realise her fault though. And she will keep blaming Kakeru for it. Which is....unfair.

matilda8 said:
idk his talking to touko is totally weird i dont understand the connection there, i dont see him in love at all

Okikura shows love to her all the time. He said he has places he wants to show her. Through the race challenge although it was just a wordplay, he expressed that he thinks that he deserves Touko, that was because he yearns for her. He said he can't stop thinking about her. He said they are not just friends.

Touko totally change her personality in this last episode she doesnt look happy to be "in love" she is not her bubble self, it seems to me that she is getting the "okikura disease" acting more like him least like herself, to me she is forcing herself to like okikura with all the people telling her that she likes him, that she seems in love, and the dreams and all that she just get suggestible , i dont really think that she knows what she wants, the same with Yana and Sachi i dont know what are they plotting .

err, no. Okikura disease? She is not happy? I think she simply doesn't do what you want. Touko said that she can't feel love for Yuki loud and clear. She also said she will support Yana. She also admitted that she keeps thinking about Kakeru. She is very happy right now. She has the one thing she desired, which is Kakeru. You can see it from her terrified reaction when she saw the future fragment of him falling. She clearly holds him dear. Just because you don't see her jumping around and being visibly happy does not mean she is not happy on the inside. You are suggesting Kakeru put some spell on her. I'm sorry but I can't even with that. You're wrong, and if you really believe that in this anime there are characters capable of casting spells of affection and that's what is now happening then you're in the wrong and you are super, mega wrong >_>'
Aug 15, 2014 6:57 PM
Aug 2011
Biartz
i dont think i am right or wrong this is "my perception" as a viewer, you could disagree you can think that of Okikura thats fine,
To me since the begining he says what he wants and talk eagerly about other people feelings, people he barely knows but with his own feeling he kept (to me) amibiguos when touko ask him what are we? i expect him to say we are girlfriend and boyfriend im in love with you or something more straight foward thats my point of view, and i am not rejecting your opinion i dont think you are wrong i just want to explain myself why i feel that way.
if you want or have diferent opinion about it im not going in a never ending debate of what si right or wrong , im just a little intrigued about the anime with so many plot holes and i just trying to fill them to spend time.
Aug 15, 2014 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
matilda8 said:
i just trying to fill them to spend time.

Well put, I am trying to do that too.

looks like you want to argue about certain things but then want to be oblivious about it. Well I can't do anything more than I already did.

I'm glad that you are intrigued about this anime though.That's just like me.
Aug 15, 2014 9:12 PM
May 2011
y123y said:
matilda8 said:
Until now i think the most developed character is been Yukinari cause i know what his feelings are since episode one , he is in love with Touko, and care about her an help her with all her crazy ideas, he is a good friend, he understand exactly whats happening in the circle of friendship, he immediately know that touko has been attraacted to Okikura and Hiro liking Sachi, he only fails in recognize Yana feelings for him, he stays true to himself and make his fight to wins Touko´s heart, even after he was pitiful friendzoned he stills want to stay beside her that takes a lot of courage , he is awkward with Yanagui after confession and i understand that she put him unnecessarily in an awful situation comparable to the Okikura challenge, they seems to really pull the strings i think this two characters (yana and okikura) are the most manipulative of all,Yuki gets angry and frustrated and thats fine i mean everyone have lost their cool once in a while and is not a bad thing, he react violently yes, but after that he apoligized and try to make things work, and then at his failure he focus in his running, for me that works he knows exactly what he wants and acts accordingly and i respect that, if his goals work or doesnt for him thats a different matter.

But Okikura is a weird guy no friends, no past , imaginary friends, akward relationship with his mother, he doesnt seems to want to make friends either , he appears from nowhere been all full of himself and tell touko to meet him in front of everyone marking his territory, that would give anyone distrust , i mean he just appear you dont know anything about him just that he threaten your chickens and tell you to meet him and leaves?? Wtf, he reject toukos invitation to climb, he put touko in a situations to pick a side, i think that´s not good either , if you love a person you have to at least bear the people that she loves i dont expect him become Friends with hers but at least not to make a rockus, telling her to pick a side she barely know you and her Friends have been with her forever , idk his talking to touko is totally weird i dont understand the connection there, i dont see him in love at all , Touko totally change her personality in this last episode she doesnt look happy to be "in love" she is not her bubble self, it seems to me that she is getting the "okikura disease" acting more like him least like herself, to me she is forcing herself to like okikura with all the people telling her that she likes him, that she seems in love, and the dreams and all that she just get suggestible , i dont really think that she knows what she wants, the same with Yana and Sachi i dont know what are they plotting .

So the only ones that i completly undestand is Yuki and Hiro but Hiro until know is not much of an impact in the current plot cause he is just been focus in been with Sachi but not really to worried about try to unit the Friends, like an intermediary to cool things off , and is like he doesn gets what is happing between them, they are falling apart, and also he is spending so much time with Sachi and not really know what her worries are, or whats happening in her mind until she has to say it out loud he is just been to oblivios to me , but well at least he could figure out sachi evil master plan and do something sachi deserve that and at least Hiro catch a glimpse of what is human nature (well anime nature lol) i mean not just beacuse she is quiet she just have good qualities, Hiro has to learn to handle if you are going to walk way because is not what your idolized vision expect to be or are you going to see her as she is and look beneath the Surface and really try to figure her out , so the ball is in his yard.

I agree. For me Yuki is the most interesting character in this anime. He seems to be thinking alot about something, I think its about Yanagi, like in the restaurant when the guy with the hair band said "yanagi" and Yuki lost his focus and the glass of water turned over. Also, I think Yuki has moved on from Touko, and I dont think that Yanagi has moved on from Yuki. I think Yuki at the end of the episode when to get his "attractiveness" back.

And yes, that was very rude of Yanagi to tell Yuki after the confession to pretend like it never happened even though they live together.

What show are you watching????
Yukinari is as terrilbe as others. He only cares about his own feelings towards Touko and is full of jealousy. There is nothing interesting in his character.
I though Yanagi can change for better after her "confession" but I guess I was wrong.
The best thing for Okikura would be to leave this town. And leave those "friends" with themselves.
Otherwise Sachi or maybe other two "siblings" can do something bad to him...
Aug 15, 2014 9:14 PM

Jun 2013
What the fuck just happened.

My mind is confused.
Aug 15, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2009
The sudden changes of the behavior of the characters, made me think that i skip an episode or two. very confusing,
Aug 16, 2014 12:37 AM

Jun 2014
Sigh.

This anime has so much potential and yet it failed yet again to show in this episode.

How are some of them dating already? What is even going on?

Hate to say it but the beautiful art is being wasted on such an undeveloped and sucky story that doesn't even explain anything.
Aug 16, 2014 12:45 AM
Oct 2011
Awesome Episode , SUGOI KAKOI
Friendship forever

fail/10
Aug 16, 2014 12:50 AM

Jan 2014
I don't hate David (Kakeru), he's just a bit weird, plus he's not a person who resorts in violence to get a girl what he wants or solve a problem like wanting to get what he likes, unlike Yuki threatens...telling the person to back of...punching even...that kind of an attitude is an asshole, if you are a sport you should just try hard to get the girls heart, not to force it...It's because to some he's attractive..plus if compare both guys in equal terms...Kakeru more look like a girl than Yukinari, more of a bishounen one. put both guys with wig, whose the girly looking one the most?..who's hotter now?
well that's all I have to say peace guys :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 16, 2014 12:58 AM

Apr 2011
You know, I like Sachi. I think she's the best looking of the bunch. But that right there was a really bitch move and I think she realised that when Hiro walked out on her. Also, exactly what kind of education did these retards receive? "It's your fault Yuki's not attractive anymore"....... what?

Biartz said:
It's common sense. A good product sells well. A bad product sells poorly.

Dude, if you wanna talk business, know what it is. A good product doesn't always sell well. FIFA isn't good, yet they sell millions each year. Know why? Marketing. A well marketed product will mostly sell good. Before trying to teach others business, know what it is and how it works. There is no common sense in it.
Aug 16, 2014 3:40 AM

Jul 2012
yhunata said:
You know, I like Sachi. I think she's the best looking of the bunch. But that right there was a really bitch move and I think she realised that when Hiro walked out on her. Also, exactly what kind of education did these retards receive? "It's your fault Yuki's not attractive anymore"....... what?

Biartz said:
It's common sense. A good product sells well. A bad product sells poorly.

Dude, if you wanna talk business, know what it is. A good product doesn't always sell well. FIFA isn't good, yet they sell millions each year. Know why? Marketing. A well marketed product will mostly sell good. Before trying to teach others business, know what it is and how it works. There is no common sense in it.

There is certainly more sense in it than believing people are willing to spend money on something that is total shit to them.
Aug 16, 2014 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
Uggu >.<
"Its your fault that Yuki isnt 'attractive' anymore"
Wtf women! Why go and blame David for something he is unintentionally doing? ==" smh... At least Hiro is came out of this episode still being loved by the audience. You go Hiro!
Nevertheless, David is still a good guy for me. He is just trying to understand what Touko and him have in common! its like innocent 'love' which is slowly progressing :3
Aug 16, 2014 4:27 AM

Feb 2010
That kage bunshin.

Anyway, it would be great if this was the last episode though.
Drama on succeeding episodes would either break or make this series.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 16, 2014 5:57 AM

Apr 2011
Biartz said:
There is certainly more sense in it than believing people are willing to spend money on something that is total shit to them.

There is no "common sense" in it. A bunch of people liking something doesn't make it good. That makes it popular.
Aug 16, 2014 6:45 AM
Jun 2014
Kundalini said:

Cervial said:
She lied to him about getting tests just so she could hang out with Touko (which, why? Once before she said that Touko was coming and so he sneaked out, but this time is different?). I’ve been in a similar situation before so it hurts to watch. That look on his face? UGH.

Lol. She lied to him because she knows he'll feel awkward. Even if she's using his feeling for her sake when it comes to Touko/David, she does care about Hiro's feelings when he's alone with her. It's not any different from the other time when he sneaked out. Hiro himself hasn't told anyone officially, so it'll be really awkward.

Why not just say Touko was coming? It achieves the same result and last time he was made aware (episode 5, around 7:00). Sooooo why lie?
Aug 16, 2014 6:50 AM
Jun 2014
StarryKite said:
Cervial said:
Disdain and adoration are things that can be earned, justified even. Yet hatred and love are given at the behest of a person's heart; neither can be something you "deserve". They sit beyond reason.

Not really. Most people overemphasize the supposed "chaotic" nature of these feelings. But actually love and hatred are quite rational, it's just this rationality is a bit harder to point out.

You misunderstand. I don’t think that they are chaotic in the least. They are something one chooses based upon an amalgamation of feelings. Which—if history is any indication—is rather irrational.
Aug 16, 2014 7:13 AM

Jul 2012
yhunata said:
Biartz said:

There is no "common sense" in it. A bunch of people liking something doesn't make it good. That makes it popular.

Popularity is gained with earning the interest of reasonable people. Only those who don't understand the concept of that reason will bash it. Ergo ignorant people who don't care about opinions of others. Goes along with what I said about people calling things "Overrated".

Hypothetically, you can say you liked Hitler's reign and everybody who disagrees with that is wrong, because in your opinion is that current state of the world is overrated and you don't like it.

It will not make you right, just unreasonable, and will tell that you cannot understand why all those people think Hitler was bad.
Aug 16, 2014 7:50 AM
Jun 2014
Cervial said:
Kundalini said:

Lol. She lied to him because she knows he'll feel awkward. Even if she's using his feeling for her sake when it comes to Touko/David, she does care about Hiro's feelings when he's alone with her. It's not any different from the other time when he sneaked out. Hiro himself hasn't told anyone officially, so it'll be really awkward.

Why not just say Touko was coming? It achieves the same result and last time he was made aware (episode 5, around 7:00). Sooooo why lie?

Because Hiro was already a boyfriend. He wouldn't have left. And it would have been a good time to tell Touko about them.
Aug 16, 2014 7:56 AM

Aug 2009
Biartz said:
Yukari_Hiwada said:

Is this your first anime ever watched? What's the goal of Toradora? What's the goal of Anohana? What's the goal of Kimi ni Todoke? What's the goal School Rumble? What's the goal of Chobits?
All of those are very popular and well received series.

If you are having those kind of problems then you should give up on watching any slice of life anime whatsoever.

Wow. Did you read my post? I said LONG-TERM GOALS, a goal for the whole series.

Toradora had very interesting characters and revolved around Taiga and Ryuuji's feelings. Anohana had very interesting characters with the goal of resolving Menma being the beast of summer and the broken friendships of childhood friends. Kimi ni Todoke had interesting characters with the goal of Sawako's love reaching Kazehaya. Chobits had interesting characters and revolved around Chii and Hideki's relationship. (Yes, I have seen every anime you just listed) GLASSLIP ON THE OTHER HAND, has NO interesting characters and we all don't know where the hell the show is heading. We thought this was about seeing/hearing the future(?) and getting romance along all that but it seems romance is the priority here and seeing/hearing the future(?) is just a subplot. Anyhow, everything is done pretty badly.

Idk why I'm replying to someone who didn't read my post but I felt like I just had to prove my point so...
Aug 16, 2014 8:09 AM

Apr 2011
Biartz said:
yhunata said:

Popularity is gained with earning the interest of reasonable people. Only those who don't understand the concept of that reason will bash it. Ergo ignorant people who don't care about opinions of others. Goes along with what I said about people calling things "Overrated".

Hypothetically, you can say you liked Hitler's reign and everybody who disagrees with that is wrong, because in your opinion is that current state of the world is overrated and you don't like it.

It will not make you right, just unreasonable, and will tell that you cannot understand why all those people think Hitler was bad.

So what? Nothing you said refutes my point that sales does not equate quality, which you seem to have been implying.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.