Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
Holy fuck, this show has gone down the shitter this episode. How the heck does an episode like this get to be animated??? It's like they weren't even thinking and just plastered a bunch of lines together.
Aug 14, 2014 7:02 PM

Jun 2012
What the hell is going on?
Aug 14, 2014 7:02 PM
Dec 2008
AttackOnWaifu said:
I mean really when you think about it, it's Yuki being an asshole that is causing all the problems. He can't let go of his romantic feelings for Touko, and he can't handle another guy dating her. His tension with David is really the thing that is causing all the problems with this group (the tension he creates almost bubbles beneath the surface and starts to be toxic for everyone else). He's not happy, and so he can't allow Touko to be happy with someone else. Then Sachi I guess, blames David irrationaly (because it's easier to blame someone outside the group) for this tension in the group existing. You basically have 3 people that are being negatively impacted by Yuki (Yana + Yuki + Touko). If Yuki would stop, then the group could include David and things could go back to normal.

ExceptYuki pretty much backed the fuck off after getting getting rejected twice, he hasn't pestered Touko and forced himself unto her ever since. If you're talking about that scuffle between him and Kakeru last episode then you're obviously not paying attention to his dialogues. He just wants to straighten things and make sure Kakeru isn't leading Touko around. Although clearly he's still bitter about it but the fact is that he is trying to move on.

Honestly it's Yanagi who's being a massive cunt here. She expects things to be normal after that confession and is eging him to continue pursuing Touko because it made him look 'attractive' or some shit.
gnodabAug 14, 2014 7:12 PM
Aug 14, 2014 7:07 PM
Oct 2010
If I was Yuki (or later Kakeru) I'd be thinking "Wtf is this girl saying?"... and maybe he/they was/were thinking that. XD

Anyway... yeah, I also got no idea about where this is going.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 14, 2014 7:20 PM

Aug 2012
Hiro is the saving grace of this show. His only fault is falling for that manipulative bitch Sachi.

Touko just hasn't gotten over Tokyo Ravens ep 20 yet
AlexTheRiotAug 14, 2014 7:25 PM
Aug 14, 2014 7:22 PM

Jul 2014
What is going on in this show? They should try developing the plot instead of adding a bunch of new, random stuff. Is Yuki x Touko's sister a thing? And how does one lose their attractiveness? Oh, and Kakeru sees other versions of himself. Is Sachi into Touko for sure now? Kakeru and Touko have no chemistry. Are they going out or just what? This show makes no sense. Then there's that last scene, dramatic much.
Aug 14, 2014 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
gee, what's with everyone hating on kakeru? he literally didn't do anything lol. I actually see this kind of thing often in asian dramas, where an 'outsider' gets into a social circle of some sort and everyone reacts with animosity. Wonder if it's an actual cultural thing. Talk about being narrow-minded
*insert subjectively witty comment*
Aug 14, 2014 7:30 PM
Sep 2013
3 Kakerus? I suppose 5 episodes should be enough to explain it.

Their lives revolved so much around Touko that when Kakeru "stole" her away, their lives fell apart. Its kind childish and ridiculous how they don't notice that and blame it all on Kakeru.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad when Hiro got lesbian cock-block by Sachi. When did they officially become a couple anyway? Did I miss an episode?

I find it awkward how they translated "kakkoii" as "attractive." The original lines were already awkward enough but translating it as "attractive" made it even worse. I think "cool" would had been a more appropriate translation. Also, why the hell do they use this term so much in this anime? I swear, its used in almost every episode at least once.
Aug 14, 2014 7:37 PM

Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
What the fuck?

This sums up my thoughts so far

» Escapism.

Aug 14, 2014 7:46 PM

Jun 2013
Right now, P.A. Works is effectively a monkey throwing feces in our faces. Shit's flying everywhere.

Ex: "It's all your fault that Yuki's not cool anymore." *splat*

And so is Sacchi yuri for Touko or is she just a spiteful bitch?
Aug 14, 2014 7:51 PM
Oct 2010
Trippwire01 said:
Ex: "It's all your fault that Yuki's not cool anymore." *splat*
Kinda reminds me of Watamote... except it's not funny here...

Trippwire01 said:
And so is Sacchi yuri for Touko or is she just a spiteful bitch?
Probably both.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 14, 2014 7:53 PM

Oct 2012
I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE"S THREE KAKERUS AND HIRO AND SACCHI BECAME BOY/GIRLFRIEND. WAT. THIS ANIME. I SWEAR. D:<

AND WHAT WAS UP WITH THE "PLEASE STAY ATTRACTIVE" THING? O___O

Aug 14, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
I am at a loss of words for this show and this episode has left me more confused than normal,while at some point everyone was fixed on Yuki losing his attractive-ness HUH?!!

This truly has become the next RDG think P.A might of given up on this one which is a shame
Aug 14, 2014 7:59 PM
Dec 2008
y123y said:
gnodab, I agree with you 100%. Yuki was clearly looking to move on from Touko after getting rejected and getting friendzoned. Heck, he even wanted to make good with Kakeru by going to his house and inviting him to the event that all of them were going to. But then Kakeru started poking and ticking off Yuki, and then all that drama occurred.

As for Yanagi, I love that confession she gave to Yuki. EXCEPT for when she told Yuki to pretend like if nothing ever happened, even though they live together. REALLY YANAGI!!!???

well yuki personally inviting kakeru and then telling him he doesn't really want him around was dickish of him though his main purpose wasn't really to invite him in the first place but confirmation.

i agree about yanagi, it's really messing yuki and making things awkward between them. these two are usually together and seems inseparable but now we see yuki constantly alone and is indeep thought. the mention of yanagi's name bothers him as shown in this episode when hiro mentions her and then he spills his drink. he doesn't even tell her that he was leaving.
gnodabAug 14, 2014 8:05 PM
Aug 14, 2014 9:24 PM

Sep 2013
Looks like there's going to be a plot twist near the end.

Hiro and Sacchi boifurendo?

Touko's sister has officially entered the love polygon.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 14, 2014 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty sure Sachi only said Hiro was her boyfriend to hide her crush on Touko.
Aug 14, 2014 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
So the drama around everyone is just intensifying and I still do not see a plot in sight.

Great episode!!!
Aug 14, 2014 9:41 PM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
What the fuck?

This is his shadow clone jutsu. XD
This is his genjutsu. XD
Aug 14, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2011
I think I am one of the very few people who eagerly awaits next weeks episode lol

GO DAVID

Shit's really picking up for me
Aug 14, 2014 10:04 PM

Jun 2011
Kundalini said:
LMAO!!! hahahahaha!!! What kind of an interpretation is that? LOL. She's freaked out because the ravens were SO vivid this time and coming right at her. Not because Yanagi said that they made a cute couple. :)))))
And yeah, even I felt that it was Yanagi who said it right when she "sparkled".

I hope you're able to understand the line about the traumatic event was an irony. o_O
We have to keep our dreams alive. Something to look forward to.
Aug 14, 2014 10:07 PM

Jun 2011
Cervial said:
Disdain and adoration are things that can be earned, justified even. Yet hatred and love are given at the behest of a person's heart; neither can be something you "deserve". They sit beyond reason.

Not really. Most people overemphasize the supposed "chaotic" nature of these feelings. But actually love and hatred are quite rational, it's just this rationality is a bit harder to point out.
Aug 14, 2014 10:08 PM

Jun 2011
Tryss said:
No, she just felt the intense jealousy (borderline to hate) comming from one of her best friend... the raven are just an image of this

Agree. I guess it must be really hard, to see a best friend harboring such intense hatred for you. Touko, after all, while silly, always wished the best for her.
Aug 14, 2014 10:10 PM
Mar 2013
Will this be another School Days? That would be kinda cool. Guts everywhere.
Aug 14, 2014 10:11 PM

Feb 2014
Is there any meaning behind "It's your fault Yuki isn't attractive anymore"? Pretty sure there might be something the translation didn't hit right.
Aug 14, 2014 10:25 PM

Nov 2010
This anime just turned so dark OTL
Aug 14, 2014 10:25 PM

Sep 2013
surfboard_ said:
Is there any meaning behind "It's your fault Yuki isn't attractive anymore"? Pretty sure there might be something the translation didn't hit right.
She said "kakkoi" which I think means closer to "cool" rather than "attractive" but I dont think that makes much difference.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 14, 2014 10:35 PM

Jan 2011
I'm pretty sure the "It's your fault Yuki isn't attractive anymore" line has to do with Yuki all upset over Touko's rejection which of course David gets blamed for.
Aug 14, 2014 10:39 PM
May 2014
Well this episode was pretty different. Most of the characters seem to have changed quite a bit in such a short time, what with all the new conflict going on.
Aug 14, 2014 10:56 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was..... Weird.
Aug 14, 2014 11:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
neonBdragon said:
bastek66 said:

This is his genjutsu. XD

Dude I thought the same too, reminded me of Naruto :D

SalemWitch said:

The best moment by far was when Touko's sister cried dramatically to a hawt stranger, "Please stay attractive! Please stay attractive!" I wonder what the writers were thinking when they wrote this scene. Actually I wonder what they were thinking when they plotted out the entire show. Oh wait, they weren't.

Seriously...either the translation or the dialogue and script are god awful. Or could be all of them. They also need to make the episodes flow better, this one felt especially choppy. Anyways at the end there I almost thought Touko went blind. I guess that was a scary vision.
Aug 14, 2014 11:49 PM
Dec 2013
I'm starting to get confused lol, hopefully all these visions lead up to something interesting.
Aug 14, 2014 11:50 PM

May 2013
Oh, so Touko couldn't figure out what's her relationship with Kakeru now? Lemme help you

Don't take 'falling' as a literal word. He might be already falling for you. Why did you two hold hands at the beginning of the episode?

This episode never failed to make me laugh. They are all butthurt by their situations.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 14, 2014 11:51 PM

Dec 2010
I don't even.
Aug 15, 2014 12:10 AM

Aug 2013
I actually liked this episode compared to all the previous ones because how weird and out-of-place some of the events and actions were. I guess this show is going in this direction now. *shrugs*

I wonder why Momo, Hiro's older sister, was crying earlier in the hospital. Her boyfriend works there, so could she have had a breakup? Not that it matters though because the guy was never even shown.

On a side note, I really wanted those other two Kakerus to have a somewhat different appearance from the real one, such as one wearing a white shirt whilst the other wears a black shirt.

Also, I read somewhere that it was not suppose to be "attractive", but rather "confident" instead.
Aug 15, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
Wth man Sachi, making use of everyone especially Hiro. I feel bad for him ;_; that emotionless expression he gave

I dont get what Yanagi was trying to bring across.
1. She might have feelings for Yuki in the past but now that Kakeru's here, she finds him more attractive.
2. Yanagi likes Yuki but because of Kakeru's appearence, Yuki changed into a complete different person and that's why Yanagi blamed him for that.

Ugh where exactly is this show heading to....

And man.... part of me is still hoping for a Yuki x Touko ship but ah whatever
Aug 15, 2014 12:24 AM

Jun 2014
Hina: Please stay attractive!
Yuki: The fuck?

Lol.
Aug 15, 2014 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
Imagine this, you're busy jogging down your usual route when suddenly, your friend's sister IN A SWIMSUIT comes chasing after you on a bicycle telling you to 'Stay Attractive'.

Seriously.... WTF? That is one awkward scene.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Aug 15, 2014 12:26 AM

Aug 2013
parfaited said:
PLEASE STAY ATTRACTIVE!
looololololololol
In which any fabulous person would have replied with a bitch pls i'm always attractive.

I think, it is translation problem.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 15, 2014 12:51 AM

Mar 2014
Well.. that bicycle scene, Hina just wanted to give Yuki her support but lack of proper words, end up sounding weird. The fact is he has been running pass that area without resting everyday at 5:30 which made a huge impact on the girls, so when he's looking tired and walking it made the girls worried.
Think of it as she tried to say "Ganbatte! " instead.
Aug 15, 2014 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
That bike chasing scene was weird,lol.
Aug 15, 2014 1:09 AM

Apr 2010
What the fuck are we watching?
Aug 15, 2014 1:33 AM
May 2011
The fact that Sachi is a yandere lesbian was implied from the start. So no surprise here. Actually the only people in this group of "friends" I actually pity are Touko and Hiro. Other three are "dark" and we can expect something bad from them. Especially towards Okikura.
Some sort of tragic event may happen with him. The best thing for Okikura would be take Touko (if he loves her) from this town. Because in my opinion these three (step-siblings and yandere) will only "poison" her more and more.
Aug 15, 2014 2:05 AM

Oct 2012
UndeadSoul said:
Will this be another School Days? That would be kinda cool. Guts everywhere.

dont even count on that lol.
Aug 15, 2014 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
Tokoya said:
It pisses me off to see how everyone hates on Kakeru because of bullshit reasons -_-

I already hated Yuki after all of his bullshit but now Yana is just getting on my damn nerves....Sachi is a bitch too....I can't believe she used Hiro like that -_-

my exact thoughts on everyone here and yeah.
Aug 15, 2014 2:19 AM

Jul 2012
Woop, Sacchi jumped on the Kakeru hate train. Even Hiro thinks she's a bitch. Well, good riddance. Seeing how she couldn't go and execute her cruel plan was nice. Cry more Sacchi, that's what you deserve for being heartless.

Kakeru is just not your normal guy, they clearly try to reinforce it in every episode. I like him though. At least he's not hateful like all the wretched rest right now.

I don't care about the ending flashback, but the "falling" one was scary. I don't want kakeru to die, wtf. It might be possible that those are not flashbacks, just visions or premonitions of something, like Kakeru said.

Also Touko looked lovey dovey in this episode. And good job Yana, I hoped you feel bad for meeting Touko just after you talked shit to Kakeru like that. Bitch.

It's looks like an "feelings" warfare right now. It's not very pleasant and everybody besides Hiro and Touko finds a reason to be mean. Typical for kids and dumb people to behave like that. Sigh, I wish everybody relations will be fixed in the final. I still like this anime. I don't see why people call it bad personally.
y123y said:
Im thinking that the whole "attractive" thing is getting lost in translation.

Yuki, PAY ATTENTION TO YANAGI!!!!! MAKE HER YOURS!!!! HE DIDNT SAY A SINGLE WORD IN THIS EPISODE!!!!

Seriously, after the confession of Yanagi to Yuki, I need more scenes between them.

Yes, I feel like this as well. The romance between them is broken, and they keep blaming others for it.

asdlolxd_ said:
I pity the mc he's hated by everyone... and he did nothing wrong.

solomon585858 said:
Sachi s disguisting as ever. Yana is still obsessed over her "idol" . And now Touko's sister too. Everyone hate David.

The best thing for David will be taking Touko from all those crazy "friends" including yandere/yuri Sachi.

I feel something bad can happen with David because of Touko's "friends"..

Don't worry guys, it's not like this anime can turn into Elfen Lied. Everything will be fine. There just has to be drama, since it's the point of this story.

And I like Davide/Kakeru too. His ship with Touko is adorable.
Aug 15, 2014 2:35 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
What the hell is actually going on now?

I've got to agree with the others about that weird ass bike chasing scene, wtf was that, multiple Davids jesus christ, Hiro and Sachi suddenly a couple? Yuki's not cool anymore? Yanagi using a murder of crows on Touko!?, wtf this show is nuts.
Aug 15, 2014 2:37 AM

Nov 2012
this episode was lame, especially the 3 davids and "please stay attractive" lol
this show doesn't even try.
Aug 15, 2014 2:40 AM

Sep 2013
Tensho said:
What the hell is actually going on now?

I've got to agree with the others about that weird ass bike chasing scene, wtf was that, multiple Davids jesus christ, Hiro and Sachi suddenly a couple? Yuki's not cool anymore? Yanagi using a murder of crows on Touko!?, wtf this show is nuts.
I agree about the weird bike scene, but most of what you said can be answered by using your common sense.
Aug 15, 2014 3:01 AM

Oct 2013
This episode gave me some strong "dem characters going to die tragic deaths" vibes. Davide + Touko having more lsd induced hallucinations was pretty cool. Overall, -1000/10 will keep watching for unexpected gore laced ending
Aug 15, 2014 3:17 AM

Dec 2009
"PLEASE STAY ATTRACTIVE!" LMAO!

I can't believe people don't get the bike scene..
The bike scene was Touko's sister giving Yuki some advice... thinking that her sister is actually attracted to Yuki.
Rei7Aug 15, 2014 3:22 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.