Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2014 10:28 PM
Mar 2014
Current Status:Active but close for new applicants. Please avoid joining this thread if you are not one of the current participants.

Current Participants:

Profile of Character:

[b]:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
[/b]

A beautiful woman stepped out of the shades, her eyes blinded by the strong light causing him to shade them with the back of his hand. It had been so long since she felt the warmth of the sunlight basking on her skin. The sensations made her sighed in contentment.

She was bemused, the last thing she’d remembered was a strong flash of light that robbed her of her vision and she finds herself transported to this strange place where she did not recognized. This is certainly not China for there was nothing of familiarity to her.

As she continued exploring the uncharted area, a clearer picture formed. It appeared that she is in a school of some sort. The fact that she had chanced upon a classroom reaffirmed her conclusion. However that did not reveal anything about the reason she’s in a strange place like this.

Now if only she’s able to find someone to ask for direction.

ValdezAug 23, 2014 5:07 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 13, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
Aurora walked with hasty steps towards her new school. She could hear the sound of her own feet against the pavement mix with her increasing heartbeat. It was her first day, after all. Thinking about last time she started anew, she was struck with a flashback, however, she shrugged it off and smiled. Repeating in her head, the advice she more or less lived by, “Smile to the world and the world will smile back”.

She readjusted the bag hanging from her shoulder and swiped some hair away from her face. Then tried to slow down, as she was closing in on the continuously growing school looming in her entire field of view. Standing in front of the gate, the school looked scarier than probably intended. Being the nerves talking, she took the first step into the school yard.

She stood a moment to gather up some confidence, then, without paying much attention to the other students, the nervous Aurora made her way quickly through the yard. Her eyes were set on the entrance double door. When reaching it, she gave it a hefty push, opening it before with more force than necessary and almost falling in through the door.
Getting herself together, she entered and walked into the corridors, looking for where the principal’s office might be located. But unfortunately, her worked up confidence quickly disappeared among the classrooms and corridors of the school. Lost, she now aimlessly wandered around, hoping she would encounter someone familiar with the area.

After a good while of fruitless blundering through classroom after classroom, she almost gave up. At that moment, she spotted someone. The person was a beautiful, oriental woman. Happy to find someone, she jogged towards her.

‘Good morning, miss’, she greeted while approaching her. ‘Do….do you know this place? I’m new here and really need to find the Principal’s office’. She stopped in front of the woman, did a little bow and gave her a warm, cheerful smile.
Aug 14, 2014 7:31 AM
Jul 2014
Open Warp Gate

I swear this Warp Gate never takes me to where I want to be.

Sen who had left the school entrance found him in the school building, he wondered around for awhile to find these virtual beings. Until he felt this unnatural aura. It was strong... Really strong. He crept slowly towards the anonymous aura and turned a corner. There were two people in sight, a student and someone he had never seen before.

Who is that person? There's no way that, that person could be a student she's not even in uniform

Sen then realised that the unnatural aura came from this person. His heart beat slowly speed up as he wanted to go insane once more, he was losing his control. But instead he waited patiently to see what would happen, maybe she's a teacher? maybe she's the principal? Whoever she was Sen was ready to engage in an all out battle with this person.
DkIsBeastAug 14, 2014 7:41 AM
Aug 14, 2014 7:50 AM
Mar 2014
The tension was building in Kourtney's mind and she could feel her veins throbbing from the corner of her head. She was feeling the frustration accumulating in her, ready to explode anytime soon. She sighed, back leaning against the door of an empty classroom where a lady appeared out of the blue and instead of helping her, she was asking for assistance as well.

'I'm afraid I can't render any assistance.' she replied softly, pulling her loose hair behind her ears. 'I do not know where I am either. Is this China?'

As Kourtney waited for Aurora's response, her eyes scanned around for any signs of other presences presented in the surrounding. She blew out a long breath before the back of her spine tingled and she turned around, noticing Sen's arrival.

'I'm sorry, do you happen to know where we are exactly?'
Aug 14, 2014 11:04 AM

Nov 2011
"We are in a lovely high school." Sinjirou replied, stepping into the scene. He had his duffle bag hanging by his shoulder, and his briefcase in his opposite hand. He had noticed that two were in uniform, one was not. He assume that the third person was a teacher. However, that thought quickly changed as he also took notice that she was not aware where she was.

Any teacher would have noticed that this was A, a school, B, that's the school uniform, and C, this is the first day. Maybe that was the threat he heard while incoming to the school?

"May I ask what you are doing here?" He asked, his lab coat swaying with his walk.
Aug 14, 2014 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
Looking at the woman she wondered if she was a student or more likely, a teacher. Since she didn’t seem familiar with the place Aurora let out a sigh of her own, ‘That’s unfortunate’. Then she realized what odd question it was, ‘China?’ she repeated to herself with a puzzled tone, looking at her.

‘This isn’t China’ replied Aurora, ‘This is Shiroku Highschool’ she smiled and were about to stretch out her hand to greet the woman properly, when interrupted by a stranger. It was a boy, and he obviously was worried about something. ‘Hello?’ she tried carefully Is something wrong?’ she looked at the boy, noticing his uniform, she lit up “You’re a student, right?’ she wanted to ask for direction, when she was once again interrupted.

Turning to see whom the voice belong to, she saw a man in a lab coat asking them more questions. “Uhmm…. Yes? Well, Im looking for the Principal’s office’ she was confused now, looking from one person to another.

‘Is something going on here?’ she asked, not sure who it was directed to. Unsure of what she should do, Aurora adjusted the lace of her bag. Just standing there, she watched the people present with a confused expression.
Aug 14, 2014 5:29 PM

Nov 2011
"I am Sinjirou Yamaho. The new Mathematics teacher here. Assuming by the dress code here, it seems only one of you is not a student." He uttered, rubbing his chin lightly in thought. He started to ponder on the explanation. Perhaps it was a rebellious student who is unable to follow the rules, or is it the threat that the principle and others had mentioned. His top priority was the protection of his students. He sighed lightly and smoothed his hair back.

"H'm... So which one of you are actually a student here, and the other is apart of the little 'situation' we're having here?" He asked.
Aug 14, 2014 6:56 PM
Mar 2014
Her eyes narrowed, it was evident that she should not be here. While she is not aggressive in nature, Kourtney would not hesitate to partake in a fight to protect her self-interest. People are spouting around her and she was trapped in a foreign place, that, itself is making her uncomfortable.

‘I am neither a teacher nor a student,’ she clarified calmly, a gust of wind blew across the corridor they shared. All that she is asking for is to return home, this is not the place she’d wanted to stay for long. ‘I do not understand the killing intent in both of you.’

The young woman shook her head, clearly she would not be able to slip away without some form of confrontation. ‘I am not here to cause any trouble, all that I’m asking for is to return home. Now if you would be so kind, perhaps you can show me the direction and I shall excuse myself.’
Aug 15, 2014 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
'Situation?' she said and looked at the woman 'Killing intent?'. Aurora was still oblivious to whatever was going on, and didn't understand either of them. She did know the woman needed assistance and wanted to help out, but didnt really know how. Therefore, she turned her attention to the teacher again.

'Nice to meet you Sinjirou-sensei' she said, followed by a little bow. Then she started chattering , 'We have to help her, right? She's far from home and dont know the way, so we have to.. you're a teacher, you know what to do, so please help her?' she looked at him with eyes shining with expectation and good intentions. Having already forgotten all about the errand she had to do, as well as the potential threat of the situation.
Aug 15, 2014 8:17 PM

Nov 2011
Sinjirou look at her and smiled quite a bit. He noticed that the female that had approached him as a good student should. He smoothed his hair back and then rubbed his shoulder. "I suppose so. May I ask for your name, little one?" He questioned. "I suppose we can help her." He didn't want to put up a bad example before the first day of class. He looked over to the stranger and just shined a soothing smile.

"If you are lost, tell me where you want to go, and I will try to direct you."
Aug 16, 2014 10:13 PM
Jul 2014
Sen seeing as he was noticed by this person came out from hiding and stood there, holding his weapons ready in case anything happens.

[i]How strong is she!? I didn't even release my power and yet she was able to sense my killing intent from this far.
[/i]

Sen froze for a moment, he thought about what he should do in this situation. The student next to this person spoke out to Sen, but he was in deep thought and so he didn't hear what she said. Moments later he saw someone else, he was wearing a lab coat and a bag over his shoulder.

[i]Is that a teacher?
[/i]

At this point Sen just watch them, till one of them does anything suspicious. 1 He would either strike the anonymous person, 2 save the student who is probably in danger or 3 flee the scene.
Aug 16, 2014 10:26 PM
Mar 2014
A strange-looking man was standing in the background observing the exchanges between the four of them. He was dressed in gothic-style and had a fan in his hand. His silver awkward looking hair and his overall dress sense made him stood out in the crowd. He came from the same space that Kourtney is from but unlike her, he understood why he’s here and had a clear agenda.

Taking a deep breath and blowing it out slowly, he moved swiftly towards Kourtney and in his hand is a thin needle that’s invisible to the naked eyes. He aimed at the area where the neck and shoulder connected and struck the needle in there before retreating.

Kourtney’s eyes turned red and he felt an immediate rage filling her heart, making her lose control over her movement. She growled and snapped, muttering a series of words under her breath and a book appeared from thin air and landed on her hands. Her killing intent is apparent, ‘Give me the man or I’ll kill you.’ She warned the three of them, she had little to no patience at this instant.

The mysterious man watched with a small smile on his face, his plan had been initiated and hopefully things will go according to his wishes.
Aug 17, 2014 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
Aurora was happy, hearing the teacher and turned around to the oriental woman with a quick spin on her heel. With a big smile, she folded her hands behind her back before eagerly speaking out.

‘See? We are going to get you home in no time’ she said and leaned her head slightly to the side while observing the woman. ‘China was it?’ asked Aurora to confirm what she thought she knew, then her expression changed to a surprised looking one, ‘Oh, right, I almost forgot entirely’ she said and walked to the woman, reaching out her hand, ‘Im Aurora, nice to meet you’.

When noticing the boy again, coming out from the shadows, she quickly retracted her hand and stepped back. Skeptical to the boy’s armed approach, she asked ‘Is something wrong? Why have you drawn your weapon?’. On her questioning of the boy, Aurora had lost awareness of what was going on behind her. Not noticing the mysterious man, or even what he did to the lost woman, she was still oblivious to the situation and now imminent danger. Having taken a defensive stance towards the fellow student and his approach, yet wrongly accused threat.

Hearing something being muttered behind her, she looked behind her at the woman.
Aug 17, 2014 3:17 AM
Jul 2014
Man, what a strong killing intent! She's really leaving me no choice here, let's do this!

Sen flips a coin to decide from the 3 choices he had, heads strike her head on, tails save the student and flee the scene. As he flips the coin Kourtney's killing intent made the breeze into a storm. The coin rotates even faster as it falls to the ground. The coin stands neither heads or tails. Sen smiles...

This school keeps just keeps getting better doesn't it

If the coin stands still, you'd have to do all 3 of the choices you made.

Time Ability Activate

Sen dashes to Kourtney and releasing his killing intent and prepared to fight with everything he had. But when it gets to dangerous Sen will flee the scene or let the others handle the situation due to the limitation on his ability
DkIsBeastAug 17, 2014 7:54 AM
Aug 19, 2014 11:44 AM

Nov 2011
"Aye, this is growing to become quite the cancerous situation." He mumbled, his locks wafting as he felt a sudden breeze slam the windows of the school open. He clenched his jaw a bit, noticing the ones that decided to hide behind the shoulders of shadows come out into the light.

"Man, huh? I assume that she either talking about either me or Sen." He mumbled, rubbing his jaw. He suddenly took notice of Sen bursting from his spot and engaging in a full on attack. He had to act swiftly, since he was not aware of the strength of the new enemy. "Has this boy lost his mind? He thought, hues grew larger at the sight of such a brute based attack.

He motioned over towards Aurora, attempting to grab her wrist and drag her closer towards him, not wanting to have the innocent one to be harmed. His other hand slipped into his coat, plucking at two of the infinite amount of throwing blades he had.

"Boy, back up!" He exclaimed, his voice boomed. That purple tinted aura flaring from him, surging through his clothes and lab coat.

"The Goth guy seems to be a puppet master." He thought.
Aug 20, 2014 6:12 AM
Mar 2014
‘Magic law article eleven-thirteen, for the crime of minor unwanted hostility towards others.’ Kourtney proclaimed, pages flipped frantically before pausing on one particular point. Her eyes were glazed with wrath though her mind was fuzzy at best.

The book she carried is twelve and a half inches long and approximately three and a half inches thick. Bound in scarlet canvas, one might notice that it is in a fair shape and perfect condition. ‘I pronounce you the sentence of...’ her voice stopped and she raised her hand against Sen as a ball of energy gathered, ‘... banishment.’ With the sentence pronounced, the ball of energy was released and began speeding towards the male who dared raise a hand against her.
Aug 20, 2014 7:53 AM

Aug 2013
She felt something grasp around her wrist, and before she could react, she was pulled away from the woman. Almost losing her footing, she stumbled into the Sinjirou. ‘S….sensei?’ she looked up at him, slightly embarrassed, she quickly retracted her hand and stepped away. ‘Why did y…’ she was about to ask something, when she stopped and looked at the boy who charged the now hostile woman.

Aurora then heard the recite from the book, but she didn’t understand the meaning of the word. She did however, understand the intention of the spell. Seeing how the woman intended to somehow counter the attack, she felt she had to do something.

Before Aurora could think of something, she had already taken a stance solely on instinct. Standing with her feet placed a shoulder length from each other and her arms stretched out, she began to glow in a radiant, warm light. ‘Light Barrier!’ she yelled out, then clapped her hands together and held them there. The effect took place in seconds, as a transparent, yellow wall materialized between her palms. The barrier grew forwards, and fast, making a dividing buffer between the two.

‘Both of you, please stop’ she yelled with a worried voice, pleading to them both to stop. Hoping the barrier would stand to prevent them from harming one another, as well as hoping they ceased fighting.
Aug 27, 2014 4:52 AM
Jul 2014
Sen rushing for a frontal assault went for a relentless attack, he speeds off faster than ever. The teacher in the back told Sen to stop but it was too late, he couldn't stop in time, he was one second to late. All of a sudden the other student Aurora uses her ability of light to stop both of them.

[i]What is this, how is she suppressing both of us!?
[/i]

Not being able to move any further Sen stops his assault and blood lust. He then turns to the goth guy and give him the death stare.

[i][b]'Are you the one behind all of this?'
[/i][/b]
DkIsBeastAug 27, 2014 5:32 AM
Aug 27, 2014 7:45 AM
Mar 2014
Kourtney was utterly displeased that she was stopped by a young girl like Aurora. Her eyes were grazed with the not-so-subtle wrath. Feeling the tension building in her body, she flipped the pages in her book and announced.

‘Magic Law Article one-thirty-two, for the crime of confinement against another,’ She said coldly, golden light spilled from her book and arrows started forming above Aurora waiting to be fired, ‘I pronounce you the sentence of Shane’s arrows’

With a slight gesture of her hand, the golden arrows started raining down towards them though they’d clearly avoided Kourtney.

Ethan watched with cold eyes as the male approached him. Certainly his death glares were not as intimidating as Sen hoped to be. He pulled out his fan and started to gently fanning himself. It was delightfully enticing to consider that people had often felt that one might back down from a simple glare.

‘My answer is unnecessary, student of Shiroku.’ He answered without a drop of emotion laced. He studied the male’s body language, clearly he’d picked a fight with him if needed but Ethan’s job here is done. ‘I would advise you not to take your eyes off her.’ Pointing a finger upwards where arrows were being fired, he used the opportunity to exit.
Aug 31, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
Sinjirou continued to study the environment. The only positive he could see was that Aurora had managed to stop the first set of shots to be fired. He side stepped away from Aurora, giving her a glare that could be read as 'on your guard,' and he slowly raised his hands up. An intimidating amount of energy surged through his veins, a purple colored aura misted from his body as he chose to protect Sen, sending a wall of Aura that he would hope protect him from the rain of arrows. Each time he felt that the antagonist would let out a move, that would be more data for him to collect, analyze, and figure counters. He may not have taught a single class yet, but he felt that it was his job to protect his future student(s).
Aug 31, 2014 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
Aurora smiled, seeing how she managed to avoid the coalition if the two. However, the smile quickly faded into a puzzled expression. ‘Please! Stop this’ she yelled as she stood and stared at the woman. Once again she tried to attack, this time targeting all of them. A slight detail Aurora missed and with shock, she looked up at the magic.

She raised her arms up and towards the arrows. ‘Sunlight Shield's Pentagonal Grid’ she shouted, feeling the energy surge into her hands. The energy then shot from her palms and gathered in a pentagonal shaped grid, large enough to cover her and the teacher. The light began to form a shiny white shield, in time to defend against most of the arrows. Those who were too fast for her, began to rain around as she stood there with her arms stretched toward the arrows.

A brief scream of pain escaped her mouth when one of the arrows struck her shoulder. She gritted her teeth just before another one bore itself into her thigh. With a scream suppressed into a grunt, she fell to her knees while still keeping up the shield. The shower stopped in seconds, the rest striking against the pentagonal grid.
Sep 6, 2014 6:43 PM

Nov 2011
Sinjirou looked over to the student who was harmed. He had to blame himself, as he was careless. He exhaled softly, breaking his hands away from the shield he had set up for Sen, since the attack seemed to cease. He slid over towards Aurora, raising his hands up to create a shield of himself to raise over her owns as the other hand waved over one of the arrows.

"This may hurt quite a bit." He warned, a hand gripping over the arrow as he attempted to yank it out.
Sep 11, 2014 3:08 AM
Jul 2014
Sen who was barely even able to dodge the first attack was once again protected by another. It was a pain for him, he felt as though he was a burden to them. So instead of fighting insanely like he would, he decided to play as decoy. That way he wouldn't be such a burden and hold them back and he'd be able to go all out.

[B]Time Ability Activate!
[/b]

[i][b]'Aye teach get her out of here while you can, I'll distract her! My time ability will help me from being harmed.'
[/i][/b]

[i]Dammit these arrows are annoying to keep dodging, lets try something out...
[/i]

Sen running around the enemy with his ability made it look as though there were 14 of him (after image). He then Swings his swift dagger around creating cleave waves headed towards Kourtney. While constantly running around her to keep her from escaping. If she tried to leave he'll get to her position in no time and use Breaker Pistol from point blank.
DkIsBeastSep 11, 2014 3:12 AM
Sep 13, 2014 5:25 AM
Mar 2014
‘Magic Law Article two-forty, for the crime of unwanted gathering.’ Kourtney’s eyes retained its coldness as she continued passing judgement. With each inducement of law, her level of consciousness slipped further into the darkness. It was a side effect that she’d learned to deal with despite knowing the dire consequences for overusing it, she’s willing to take the risk.

‘For that crime,’ she avoided the attack and sidestepped to her right before adding, ‘I sentence you the punishment of Hell’s fire. Now repent.’ The grounds started shaking and fires began bursting out, enveloping Sen and herself. Unlike normal fires, they were tainted with blue-black highlights that added a sinister look to it. Flames spreads like a set of wings and as if having a mind of its own, began seeking for her opponents.
Sep 15, 2014 8:10 AM

Aug 2013
A scream escaped Aurora’s clenched teeth as the arrow was yanked out of her shoulder. It left her gasping for air for a couple of minutes, trying to ignore the pan and focus. When she managed to do so, she held up a hand and concentrated. The hand then gained a golden glow; she then led it too and pressed it against the heavily bleeding wound. The bleeding quickly stopped, along with the pain. However, she only had time to ease the pain and stop the bleeding, not healing the wound completely.

She grabbed around the other arrow with her free hand and tried to pull it out. The attempt ended in a muffled scream and more blood. Now sitting in a small pool of red, she let out a grunt as she jerked it all the way out of her leg. Then Aurora repeated the process of healing the wound.
She then tried to stand up, forcing herself to stand on the injured leg. When she tried taking a step, it almost gave in, but she just swayed a little. Grinding her teeth, she ignored the pain and took more steps towards the woman. In her haze of agony, she had forgotten the teacher and was just focused on the two in front of her. Stopping a decent distance away from them, when there, she pressed her palms together and began changing her stance from defense to offence.
Sep 18, 2014 3:44 PM

Nov 2011
Sinjirou slowly allowed his eyes to slowly close, then open back up. A different look formed in his eyes as he slowly grew tired of such a hectic situation. "This is enough!" He exclaimed. With that notice, he jabbed his hand into the sleeve of the opposite arm and took out three blades, blades he was to use for keeping the attacking student from attacking, since the level of strength seems to be a bit unbalanced.

He threw his blade three different ways. One towards Kourtney in case the situation is to flip, one behind Sen, and the other one a set of inches over the head of Aurora. With that, he disappeared, appearing by the first blade he threw, behind Sen. He wanted to grab him and teleport back towards the blade he threw over Aurora. In the process of teleporting, he managed to draw another dagger, holding it up as a defensive if Kourtney is to attack during what he believed a vulnerable moment in time.

All depends on the one with the quickest 'draw'.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.