Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2014 1:58 PM
Jan 2014
so this question directs to the 3 seasons, I was wondering if there is any romance kiss scene or like romance that both like each other not just one sided like the girl like the boy and the boy don't like the girl in '' romantic '' way. So is there any pairings like Rito like someone and the girl like him too and they have like a scene for them or something '' in a romantic way not ecchi ''. hope u guys understand if it is i will really enjoy this anime and will give it a shot if not i will still give it a shot but not so enyoable for me tho.
Aug 11, 2014 2:45 PM

Apr 2014
Well there are not many of that scenes
Those I remember are 2:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2014 2:47 PM
Jan 2014
GoMarcia said:
Well there are not many of that scenes
Those I remember are 2:
so he says i love you to 2 girls? l.
Aug 11, 2014 2:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
You need to accept something. TLR is a harem through and through. Like it's probably at the very forefront of encouraging harems as a concept per se, the original series is mostly lighthearted ecchi harem like many others but once the sequel comes (Darkness) it's taken to a whole new level and it literally aims for the harem ending from the very get-go. There's a certain character which kind of #solves the normal "problems" with harem relationships and as a result essentially everyone gets satisfied as a viewer, regardless of which girl you prefer etc. It's something you probably need to see for yourself, but it should be very clearly stated that Darkness is pretty much borderline hentai every so often, albeit in a tasteful way.
Aug 11, 2014 2:53 PM

Apr 2014
By the way I love To Love - Ru, I hope you'll love it too!
HaXXspetten said:
it should be very clearly stated that Darkness is pretty much borderline hentai every so often, albeit in a tasteful way.

Yup
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2014 3:32 PM
Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
You need to accept something. TLR is a harem through and through. Like it's probably at the very forefront of encouraging harems as a concept per se, the original series is mostly lighthearted ecchi harem like many others but once the sequel comes (Darkness) it's taken to a whole new level and it literally aims for the harem ending from the very get-go. There's a certain character which kind of #solves the normal "problems" with harem relationships and as a result essentially everyone gets satisfied as a viewer, regardless of which girl you prefer etc. It's something you probably need to see for yourself, but it should be very clearly stated that Darkness is pretty much borderline hentai every so often, albeit in a tasteful way.
ok i will accept the harem ending thanks for the information i will try and finish the 3 whole seasons :)
Aug 11, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2012
Thread moved
Aug 11, 2014 11:00 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
blastyblasty said:
HaXXspetten said:
ok i will accept the harem ending thanks for the information i will try and finish the 3 whole seasons :)
well we're not there quite yet, the manga is still publishing after all but it'd really be deceiving the fans if it had any other sort of ending eventually

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2012

133 by Beerster »»
Jan 2, 12:19 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2012

156 by Beerster »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:36 AM

» does anybody know the ost in ep 11 at around 21:20

Mowskyie - Aug 15, 2023

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

64 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

74 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.