Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 9, 2014 5:09 PM

Jan 2014
is this Fake or Real because i didn't found any news of it
Aug 10, 2014 12:52 AM
Aug 10, 2014 12:58 AM

Jul 2009
It's real, a straight-to-tankobon release. It's published under Manga Time Kirara Comics, though not serialized in any of its magazines.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Aug 10, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
arsonal said:
It's real, a straight-to-tankobon release. It's published under Manga Time Kirara Comics, though not serialized in any of its magazines.

oh ok thx and can i buy it in europe? will it be realesed in english or it will take more time to be?

and btw what is straight-to-tankobon ? ^_^
Aug 10, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
MadLane said:
arsonal said:

most manga usually serialized in a magazine first, released one chapter every week, or every month, etc. Once the chapters released is enough to make a single volume (or tankobon it so usually called), it is rereleased as a volume.

this one though, is not serialized as a single chapter, but it is released directly as a volume/tankobon.
Aug 11, 2014 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
oh ok thx zlood
Aug 17, 2014 8:11 AM

Jun 2012
MadLane said:
arsonal said:

oh ok thx and can i buy it in europe? will it be realesed in english or it will take more time to be?

way too soon to predict if it will have an english release or not, it just got released in Japan like 6 days ago

first, companies need to see if it's profitable or if the west (fans) are interested enough in the series to buy the manga and such, and that may take some month that if they're even interested in releasing the manga in the first place (though I think Kazé deutschland bought the license of Aldnoah.Zero anime some weeks ago (if I remember well) so I guess they're gonna release the manga too over there at some point -maybe-)

in other languages no idea
NemuriNezumiAug 17, 2014 8:16 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 15, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2008
MadLane said:
arsonal said:

日本語を勉強しなさい!wwww

Well I think you shouldn't get your hopes up too much^^
And anyway you should buy the anime since it's an original :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Chapter 1 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Sep 20, 2014

3 by removed-user »»
Aug 11, 2021 7:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.