Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2014 9:11 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rudeus and Sylphy continue their happy married life. Ruijerd is back for a short appearance, but Rudeus' sisters have come to stay. Aisha is pretty obedient, but Norn seems to be a little troublemaker, though not in the delinquent sense. Ruijerd is noticeably sad that Rudeus isn't with Eris and even married another girl. Looks like we got another turning point coming up at the end of the volume.
Aug 11, 2014 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
I was really touched with the Norn focused storyline. It shiows the growth that Rudy had as a character in the series. :)
Aug 14, 2014 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
Eris and Rudeus will probably end up meeting when he goes to that continent.
Aug 15, 2014 12:26 PM

Feb 2008
I wonder why he doesn't just make a glider? He could easily fly wherever he wanted in a relatively short time by using a glider and a bit of wind magic.

I hope his family and allies aren't killed because he wasn't there to protect them. There have certainly been more than enough death flags for it, and it would clear the way for Eris.

Anon1409 said:
Eris and Rudeus will probably end up meeting when he goes to that continent.

That doesn't seem likely. Unless something unusual happens, she should be training in the Water God Style at that point. It is possible that she'll intervene in whatever catastrophe is going to occur with his family though. As I recall, she's not very far from them.
Aug 15, 2014 1:53 PM

Feb 2012
Humm, i'm not sure, but given his past workouts, he faces a fracture of the bone every time.
And it's for a short course either.

I hope too his family is safe...or, if he go and because is fault is mother is killed... T_T

For Eris, yes.
If the sidestory is exactly, she is currently training with water god,and i don't think she stop her training before she reach a king rank or better.

But eitherway, it's a wonderfull Novel, i'm glad i have start reading this... and glad the trad is fast and very good (all the days there 2-3 chapter Oo).

I wish the next volume ^^'
Aug 16, 2014 12:39 AM
Mar 2012
jacobpaige said:
I wonder why he doesn't just make a glider? He could easily fly wherever he wanted in a relatively short time by using a glider and a bit of wind magic.
Remember, a journey still takes months or years on horseback or lizard, I'm sure a glider wouldn't be much better, especially with all the luggage and passengers.
Sep 18, 2015 12:43 PM
Jan 2012
this volume annoyed the heck out of me! Yes the scenes with Sylphy were nice and I enjoyed the fun moments. The drama with the sisters felt a bit too slow though Norn became awesome ( not a fan of Aisha so far ).

I knew something was gonna happen soon since it can't stay slowpaced and happy go lucky forever but I just hate it that Rudeus leaves Sylphy right after she got pregnant. She is just a perfect girl and will not blame Rudeus for it but I just know she will be sad...who wouldn't be? They had the perfect life together and boom...Rudeus the mommyboy leaves his wife and unborn child. /spit

All in all still a good volume and I bloody love this light novel but after all the weird things Rudeus has done in the past this is the first time I have been personally disappointed in him.
Sep 18, 2015 1:23 PM
Mar 2012
vazkro said:
this volume annoyed the heck out of me! Yes the scenes with Sylphy were nice and I enjoyed the fun moments. The drama with the sisters felt a bit too slow though Norn became awesome ( not a fan of Aisha so far ).

I knew something was gonna happen soon since it can't stay slowpaced and happy go lucky forever but I just hate it that Rudeus leaves Sylphy right after she got pregnant. She is just a perfect girl and will not blame Rudeus for it but I just know she will be sad...who wouldn't be? They had the perfect life together and boom...Rudeus the mommyboy leaves his wife and unborn child. /spit

All in all still a good volume and I bloody love this light novel but after all the weird things Rudeus has done in the past this is the first time I have been personally disappointed in him.
I find nothing wrong with that. It wasn't a split second decision, he thought over what he should do and consulted others. He didn't abandon Sylphy and he regrets leaving her at the least opportune time. Everyone else was also disappointed in him when he initially said he would stay. Rudy had two choices: confirm the safety of his mother or indulge in witnessing the birth of his first child. Which has the larger consequence if he doesn't choose that option?
Sep 18, 2015 2:38 PM
Jan 2012
LastChapter said:
vazkro said:

I find nothing wrong with that. It wasn't a split second decision, he thought over what he should do and consulted others. He didn't abandon Sylphy and he regrets leaving her at the least opportune time. Everyone else was also disappointed in him when he initially said he would stay. Rudy had two choices: confirm the safety of his mother or indulge in witnessing the birth of his first child. Which has the larger consequence if he doesn't choose that option?

It might be the better decision in the long run and especially so now that I am reading the upcoming volume and I know a bit more about the traveling etc. However It is not really about a choice of him confirming the safety of his mother or indulging in witnessing the birth of his first child. Sure the birth part is important but there is also supporting Sylphy who also went through quite a lot, finally found happiness and was then left behind.

Obviously I am a bit too much of a sylphy fanboy but it just hurts to see her get hurt even if it potentially better in the long run.

Well whatever, my rage has already calmed down a bit since I am halfway the next volume but for now I'll just head to bed and curse Rudeus a few times before doing so xD
Sep 18, 2015 10:47 PM

Apr 2013
vazkro said:
LastChapter said:

It might be the better decision in the long run and especially so now that I am reading the upcoming volume and I know a bit more about the traveling etc. However It is not really about a choice of him confirming the safety of his mother or indulging in witnessing the birth of his first child. Sure the birth part is important but there is also supporting Sylphy who also went through quite a lot, finally found happiness and was then left behind.

Obviously I am a bit too much of a sylphy fanboy but it just hurts to see her get hurt even if it potentially better in the long run.

Well whatever, my rage has already calmed down a bit since I am halfway the next volume but for now I'll just head to bed and curse Rudeus a few times before doing so xD

lololol ur gonna be super disappointed as the novel goes on then.
Sep 18, 2015 11:38 PM
Oct 2011
vazkro said:
LastChapter said:

Oh boy in the near future will the tears be delicious,salty or spicy? we'll find out soon.

Jk XD just enjoy the ride.
Oct 2, 2015 10:30 PM
Oct 2015
Wow I stared Crying after seeing how much happy was Rudeus After finding out that Sylphy is pregnant.
Oct 4, 2015 2:36 AM

Apr 2014
K_T-1000 said:
Wow I stared Crying after seeing how much happy was Rudeus After finding out that Sylphy is pregnant.

Probably my favorite about this.
Really in depth about these kind of stuff.This is EXACTLY how I would feel if I found out my future wife is pregnant.

Oct 4, 2015 10:28 AM
Oct 2015
This is my favourite Volume In this Whole Series.Yes it Does not have any Action or Adventure but there are lots of Heart warming Moments.But Also its make me Really Sad that Rudi Keeps saying things and Making Promise he won't able to Keep to Sylphy like :

"Don't Worry Sylphy I won't Cheat."
"I'll protect Sylphy's honor."
"I won't lay my hands on anyone other than Sylphy."

Sylphy is just too perfect for him.But I guess It OK because Rudi has done a lots of for her like protecting her form Bully and teaching her Magic,Letters,Writing,Reading and so many other things and now that I think about it was because of Rudeus Teaching She was able to survive when teleport happened and because of that she was able to become Friends with Ariel.But Still Rudi Keeps Taking Advantage of Sylphy Kindness.
K_T-1000Oct 4, 2015 6:19 PM
Oct 12, 2021 6:07 PM

Feb 2018
Rudeus taken care of the two sister, that moment are beautiful memories for Rudeus and reminded him previous life. Sylphy are pregnant, Elinalise and Rudeus goes to dungeon town to safe his mother, Zenith. Nanohoshi helped them to cut times, Hitogami give some advice to Rudeus.
Nov 17, 2021 6:16 AM

Jul 2009
Kind of want to know what would of happened if he listened to the Man-God's advice and stayed to accept Pursena or Linia's advances, but I know he probably shouldn't be trusted.
Aug 13, 2023 2:27 PM
Oct 2017
very boring volume.

Feb 23, 1:32 AM

Jan 2020
Norn wants to be accepted whoever she is. She suffered high expectations from everyone and she is afraid that his big brother gonna beat her up if she won't fulfill those expectations. The fact that she got calmed by a simple hug from Rudy maybe explain that she developed an oedipus complex that resulted in
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 5, 2014

4 by hisokabutsad »»
Jan 13, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.