Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 9, 2014 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
Mis understandings in a nut shell.

well shit.........

i was pairing up takyayma with Sakari.. but after seeing ep 6.. Koumi all the way >.>

you can't beat the past.. or maybe you can. Golden Time showed me that >.<
Aug 9, 2014 10:21 PM

Jun 2014
10/10 best girl fanservice 10/10 anime of the year
Aug 9, 2014 10:29 PM

Apr 2014
This was one of the stupidest anime episodes I've seen in a long time.
Aug 10, 2014 1:33 AM

May 2013
Takayama is just waiting to get laid.
Fanservice again. Those cats love Koumi so much. Also getting stripped in this episode is fun too. The misunderstandings never ceases to amaze me.
Aug 10, 2014 4:20 AM

Aug 2013
I lost a lot of brain cells after watching this episode.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 10, 2014 7:52 AM

Sep 2008
Why you run away from cute cats?!

Compared to previous episodes
this was extremely weak.

Also I'm not really fan of miss fanservice.
Aug 10, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
I don't hate this show (and fanservice included), but this episode was epic fail.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 10, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
LittleStar said:
Why you run away from cute cats?!

this was extremely weak.

Also I'm not really fan of miss fanservice.

Its PUSSIES!!
Aug 10, 2014 8:41 AM
Apr 2012
Nice bonding moments with Takayama and Koumi. Sakurai running from the police was funny. Them cats though! More fan service this episode and it was good. Expected it to be a misunderstanding though. As much as I enjoyed it (dat penguin) it was the weakest episode thus far. 5/5
Aug 10, 2014 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
I'm sorry. After a few episodes of semi-decent plot, I can't do anything but call bullshit for this one.

1.) Takayama is suppose to be the smart one, what the fuck was he doing by not reading that JNR ad fully? I assume they printed and posted it nicely as well, would he not think it was an ad, and fully read through a threatening letter before jumping to conclusions? Would have saved us the entire episode. I call Bull!

2.) What the hell is Sakura doing carrying a loaded firearm in public? Is she even allowed to take that firearm out of the train station premises? And since she's suspended, or under house arrest, doesn't this mean that technically, she ain't even allowed to be carrying firearms in the first place? Bull number 2!

3.) What the hell is with Koumi's paper-machete excuse of clothing? Why does it just get ripped up and ripped off so damn easily? Why the hell was she able to piece it all back together at the end of the episode and have it look like NOTHING happened? She has the restorative powers of Cyril Takayama for crying out loud! Don't be a JNR employee, go be a magician! Plot Armor is strong in this episode indeed!

4.) Does Koumi NOT have a cell phone? Is that not how you friggin contacted her in the first place??? Why did they not try to contact their superior via Koumi's cell phone???? Why go through all that trouble to run away without asking for help/backup/the police? Are Japanese people really that stupid? I apologize to all Japanese people and JNR employees because this episode should be a gross misrepresentation of them and a gross insult to their intelligence. I feel sorry for you.

5.) So you received a threatening (lol) letter, you were fired at by some crackshot, you had a flowerpot dropped on your head, you notice a broken door at the Train museum and all you can do is go full-densha-otaku retard and drag a dress-less Koumi around like it was Christmas? You would think that he'd at least go in and check out the place first to see if Koumi's theory of an ambush was true, but nooooo, it just went "Oh here's the cafe, there's the gift shop, and there's the film theatre!" "Lets explore like the idiots we are seeing as we AREN'T in DANGER!"
No sense of danger, no sense of embarrassment and not a shred of decency either. I mean, at least take off your pants and let her wear them for fuck sake. What sort of gentleman are you, you lame excuse for a MC. Takayama's stupidity has gone completely through the roof here. The way he orgasms over anything related to trains, he might as well stand on the train tracks as his favorite Train model barrels over and squishes him.

6.) Who the hell are those clowns in the Train Museum? Who the hell was that clown in the mascot suit? Why was it not explained? Just for the plot is not a good enough explanation, I'm afraid.

I feel really sorry for how this episode portrayed Japanese people and JNR employees. Stupid plot-armor coincidences does not even begin to describe what I think of this episode.

Hopefully they'll go back to the usual fair next week, because anymore of this will just kill off my brain cells just by my trying to rationalize it all....

Seriously, if this is how a true Train-Otaku is in Japan, I can totally understand why it has been statistically compiled as the number one type of Japanese men that Japanese women refuse to date.
L-RyoshiAug 10, 2014 9:30 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 10, 2014 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
More Rail Wars logic:
- How light can a cellphone be if a single breeze can blow it away from your hand?

- If the team was all suspended how did Sakurai keep her gun?!

- Sakurai's gun was loaded with live ammunition! And she fired at Takayama! Was she thinking straight?!! Good thing she missed thanks to that penguin!

Oh, and this time I did notice the bad animation. I guess it's getting bad if now I notice it.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Aug 10, 2014 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
LittleStar said:
this was still extremely weak.

ftfy
Aug 10, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
I mean, at least take off your pants and let her wear them for fuck sake. What sort of gentleman are you, you lame excuse for a MC. Takayama's stupidity has gone completely through the roof here.
Nah,they would also get ripped off...
Aug 10, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2013
-Resident- said:
You have a good point, but I was excited because of the trains.
Takayama-kun?
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 10, 2014 6:44 PM
Jun 2013
Not any less stereotypical than any generic ecchi.
Started good, now has its downfall.

Just you wait the Trinity Seven protagonist, he'll show you how to manage girls.

Aug 10, 2014 7:51 PM

May 2012
I feel like this was a filler ep, but I enjoyed watching it. Silly of him to make such a mistake though. And I dont really like the bonding...NOOOO!! I dont approve! Not one bit! And wtf is with the penguin. hahahahaha!

So weird..the cats though.
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Aug 10, 2014 11:00 PM

Dec 2013
Killer-Cats... Ok anime, now i've seen all.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 11, 2014 12:04 AM

Oct 2007
xchee said:

You and me both.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2014 3:36 AM

Jul 2010
Lol, this was horrible. The fact that he misunderstood ad for a death threat is beyond retarded. Whatever, sticking for the nice booty anyways, rofl.
Aug 11, 2014 5:57 AM

Feb 2012
This anime is great for fap and new fetishes.
Aug 11, 2014 8:24 AM

Oct 2012
Not much story this time (last one with Sakurai was better) but fanservice was ok I guess. We also got some Koumi backstory. I was surprised she know him fo 8 years already.

And seriously, guys, you are actually watching this for PLOT? I stopped counting those illogical things sometime in second episode.
Mich666Aug 11, 2014 8:27 AM
Aug 11, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
Mich666 said:
And seriously, guys, you are actually watching this for PLOT? I stopped counting those illogical things sometime in second episode.
Still,this episode was another story...Too much crazy stuff happened which made no sense at all,i would be consent even if they told us that those masked men were aliens who came Earth to invade Koumi' boobs...You are right though,this is not a show to watch for story and logic in the first place
Aug 11, 2014 7:49 PM
Nov 2013
I'm one more unnecessary fan service shot away from dropping this series.
Aug 11, 2014 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
Master10K said:
xchee said:

You and me both.
The three of us
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 11, 2014 11:13 PM

Dec 2012
So in this episode the criminal-hating Sakurai nearly kills somebody, runs from the police after jaywalking, and assaults a coworker. Meanwhile Takayama and Haruka run in panic through the city because of a mail ad that Takayama only read the first page of, and literally all of Haruka's clothes come off.

Who's writing this again? Is anybody writing this, or do they literally have a hundred monkeys smacking their heads against a hundred keyboards in a room somewhere?

At this point I am only watching this because of how bad it is. It's probably the worst anime I'm watching this season but it's shitty in a very mockable way.
Aug 12, 2014 1:49 AM
Apr 2011
For all the retarded things that happened in this episode, the most idiotic thing was easily the gun. What the hell? She was carrying a loaded gun outside of work, while being suspended, and pointed it at her co-workers, and almost shot one of them too. Is she psycho?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2014 7:20 AM

Apr 2010
So this episode was about miss no personality after all who proved she had somewhat of a personality still it's not the most interesting one at that.
This episode was mediocre at most really not much interesting happened.

The i have to say that have strange clothes in this anime especially that white shirt which you could see the underwear thru.
And despite the fact that Koumi was wearing so many layers of clothes she wasn't wearing a bra for some reason.
Aug 14, 2014 9:54 AM

Apr 2013
Every episode must have at least one shot of Aoi doing DAT ASS pose.
Again, I'm watching about trains right?
Must drop for the sake of ... other animes.
Aug 14, 2014 11:26 AM

May 2011
/Facepalm at that entire chase. What the fuck... I don't even?

Lol'd at Koumi just slowly losing her clothes as the episode went on though. And it was interesting to finally see what happened with her in the past I guess...
Aug 14, 2014 6:00 PM

Sep 2008
This was an incredibly stupid episode.

Aug 18, 2014 5:55 PM
Apr 2013
makoa69 said:
Is she psycho?

Honestly, I think she might genuinely be a psychopath. I mean, she just committed attempted murder on a whim.

Aug 19, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2011
Come on, even Glasslip makes more sense than this and Glasslip doesn't make any sense most of the time. Why am I even watchin....... ah yes, the tits and asses. Honestly, I don't mind tits and asses, but at least present them in a way that makes sense. Also, take that train nut away and put in a proper person with proper vocabulary that doesn't say JNR or train in every fucking sentence.
Aug 22, 2014 1:02 AM

Dec 2011
I see, so that is the link between their characters. It was a fun episode full of plot. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2014 10:03 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Take notes Aoi, that's how you get Takayama to like you. Instead Aoi goes rage mode on him.

Haruka bonding with Takayama was cute to see, chemistry wise they have quite a bit of that.

Two masked men with luchador maskes attack Takayama and Haruka, she ends up naked xD

I was thinking the penguin was the other MC dude.

Sep 6, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2008
Holly crap. Who the hell writes this stuff? I don't think it's possible for a normal person to come up with something so ridiculously stupid. I need a drink now. It was just too much.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 7, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2008
Even for mindless entertainment, this episode was incredibly stupid.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 12, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2014
Already watched half of this sucking anime, so I go on watching. Weak plot + filler episode? oh god...
Sep 15, 2014 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
So this time it was an adventure with Koumi huh? But she's clumsy and an air-head and it's kinda annoying so I prefer Sakurai even though shes violent (she's just committed attempted murder.. that's just pushing it), but that's kinda annoying too so she wins by a thread. Also red haired chicks have this kind of charm... you know.

The hell was wrong with those freaking cats?
Sep 15, 2014 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
hivekiller said:
well the plot is strong in this episode too.
Such sweet
Much heartbreak
Amaze
Oct 5, 2014 2:16 AM
Dec 2013
Weird episode. So random and the melodramatic Haruka. This episode made miss the other guy, he seems fun and awesome, lol.
Oct 7, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode useful only for some info received and for having played at least environments in a decent way, the designs are rather scarce, but even animations joke, what a pity.
Unnecessary narration, plot a little less because you can not understand the link between Naoto and Koumi.
Dubbing davero bad during the flashback of Koumi, Naoto has the same voice as when adult, what a mistake.
At least there are the opening and ending that are enjoyable, as well as other small things ...

bastek66 said:
Nice endcard

Here's another nice thing about the series! ASD
terrablu2003Oct 7, 2014 6:09 AM
Oct 13, 2014 1:10 PM

May 2012
What cute development, especially that backstory! Really interesting and I really hope some romance development will take place!
Dec 13, 2014 11:42 PM

Aug 2013
Okay this episode is pure stupidity LOL.
I don't understand how Koumi could end up in that state. XD
And they add a supposedly serious flash back in the midst.. wow.
Just admit you're jealous Aoi.. it's not cute for a girl to be like that all the time.
Surprisingly she can still act like that after nearly committing false murder.
Dec 14, 2014 10:52 PM

Jan 2013
Highly arbitrary
Dec 20, 2014 6:25 AM

Dec 2010
I actually liked this episode a lot. It was hilarous and it also had some pretty warm moments here and there.

It also supports my OTP so I couldn't ask for more, lol.
Apr 5, 2015 12:07 PM

Nov 2008
So why did they decide suddenly to show "intense" nudity in this episode?

NSFW
Oct 1, 2015 8:21 AM
Dec 2009
metsujin said:
Oppai Wars for the win. Seriously are there really people who watch this for the plot?

I thought I was here for the plot after episode two, was derailed after that... ;P
May 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
Oh my god, why are all these characters so retarded >.<
Jan 9, 2017 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
LMAO
random4life said:
This show, I swear. Now he's literally drowning in pussy.

So much misunderstandings, now Haruka bonding time? oh wait, this apparently happened before!
Jan 5, 2019 4:35 PM
Nov 2018
makoa69 said:
For all the retarded things that happened in this episode, the most idiotic thing was easily the gun. What the hell? She was carrying a loaded gun outside of work, while being suspended, and pointed it at her co-workers, and almost shot one of them too. Is she psycho?
It is very clear that this is not the gun she uses at work (revolver), this one is modern semi-automatic. It is also clear that this is air gun - there is barely any sound, no recoil, slide doesn't move, no cartridge extraction.

And the most obvious clues you mentioned yourself - she wouldn't do any of the things you listed.

I know it's an ancient thread, but I am watching it first time now.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

181 by KanthorFehga »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

68 by ColdBisquiT »»
Dec 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Apakabar »»
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.