Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 4:47 PM
Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The episode talks about a fine myth of Izanagi and Izanami, which can be read about here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi#Izanagi_and_Izanami

"Persona 4 The Animation: A Brief Lesson on Izanagi & Izanami" (extra 01) was released, along with other random specials, starting with BD vol.6 and ending with vol.10. Six of them seem to be scenes that were already used in the show.

But there's a one minute music video (extra 02; a picture slideshow) which could be included as a separate entry if source info could be found.

All in all there's 5 "Mr. Experiment shorts", and 8 other short episodes (6 reused scenes + "Izanagi & Izanami" + music video).

There's no subtitles available, only raw can be found (low seed).

IZANAGI & IZANAMI

MUSIC VIDEO
Apr 3, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2015
Up :/ Muhahahahaha

you've taught me how to breathe again

Sep 27, 2020 4:40 PM

Dec 2015
not really worth it, it's a part of the myth and a cliffhanger to boot

Feb 9, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2019
Wasn't this included in P4G? I feel like I remember watching it while playing the Steam version and thinking, "Well what was the point of that?"
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.