Available on Manga Store
New
fav heroine
Asuna
39.7%
Sinon
60.3%
1,527 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2014 1:15 PM

Nov 2013
Hitagi Senjougahara

Problem?
Aug 26, 2014 1:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
short_review said:
Hitagi Senjougahara

Problem?
yes

she's shit
Aug 26, 2014 5:07 PM

Jul 2014
Kiritrap is the best girl
Aug 26, 2014 6:26 PM
Apr 2014
Cyanwasserstoff said:
I like Asuna much more then Sinon. She is also more beautiful in my opinion

Hmmm... I would point Asuna as high as Sinon, not higher or lower, BUT i'm talking about SAO's Asuna, pre-ALO, she lost some of her charming tsundere-ish personality, it was rather cute, Asuna post-ALO would go behind Sinon IMO [note the caps on IMO]

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 27, 2014 12:40 AM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
short_review said:
Hitagi Senjougahara

Problem?
yes

she's shit
How dare you insult Hitagi-sama?

Your shit taste knows no limit man, you should start over from scratch as an anime fan and please, this time stop having wrong opinions.
Aug 27, 2014 12:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Botato said:
HaXXspetten said:
yes

she's shit

Your shit taste knows no limit man, you should start over from scratch as an anime fan and please, this time stop having wrong opinions.
not even loli

2/10 would not bang
Aug 27, 2014 12:46 AM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Botato said:

not even loli

2/10 would not bang
That makes no sense.

Wrong opinion again.
Aug 27, 2014 12:47 AM

Apr 2014
Sinon. Definitely.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Aug 27, 2014 1:15 AM

Jan 2014
Kirito is the bestest gril with the prettiest face. She has no flaws. I mean, she can react fast enough to stop bullets with a fucking sword. What more do you need?

Sinon isn't the worst character. Her back story is pretty bizarre, but at least she isn't a downgraded waifu that Asuna became way back is season 1.
Aug 27, 2014 4:24 AM

Jan 2014
Botato said:
HaXXspetten said:
not even loli

2/10 would not bang
That makes no sense.

Wrong opinion again.
Never argue with a lolicon,lol...

Other than that,mentioning Tsundere-chan's name here in this thread would be unfair...She would win against almost every heroine :I
Aug 27, 2014 6:11 AM
Apr 2014
D4rkseid said:
Kirito is the bestest gril with the prettiest face. She has no flaws. I mean, she can react fast enough to stop bullets with a fucking sword. What more do you need?

I wouldn't like a girl with such sword skills....

Aug 31, 2014 11:26 PM

May 2014
Asuna was such a disappointing character for me. I thought she would be a really cool, interesting character but she just became Kirito's damsel. Sinon is closer to what I first thought Asuna would have been. Sinon is actually cool and has a somewhat interesting backstory. Although she'll inevitably become Harem Girl #5, she had a strong introduction and doesn't fall for Kirito the very second her vagina detected his presence. Sinon is definitely the best girl for me.
Sep 1, 2014 12:49 AM

Nov 2013
LonelyWizard said:

Other than that,mentioning [u]Hitagi-sama[/u]'s name here in this thread would be unfair...She would win against every heroine :I
Fixed.
You should never dare disrespect Hitagi-sama.
Sep 1, 2014 12:52 AM

Mar 2014
Sinon is waifu

She just doesn't know it yet.
Sep 1, 2014 2:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Botato said:
LonelyWizard said:

Other than that,mentioning [u]Hitagi-sama[/u]'s name here in this thread would be unfair...She would win against every heroine :I
Fixed.
my loliconness asides I've never seen what's so special about Hitagi.. I'd take Asuna or Sinon over her anyday tbh :/
Sep 1, 2014 2:39 AM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Botato said:
Fixed.
my loliconness asides I've never seen what's so special about Hitagi.. I'd take Asuna or Sinon over her anyday tbh :/
She's a perfect Goddess.
You just have shit taste..
Sep 1, 2014 2:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
don't insult my lolis you baka *slaps*
Sep 1, 2014 2:59 AM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
don't insult my lolis you baka *slaps*
Never did.

I am only talking about your taste, which is automatically shit if you don't like Hitagi-sama.
Sep 1, 2014 3:20 AM

Aug 2014
Sinon is 10000x better than that 'character'.
Back off Asuna! Sinon is supposed superior heroine here!
Sep 1, 2014 5:08 AM

Jan 2014
Botato said:
LonelyWizard said:

Fixed.
you are disrespectful against others while calling me disrespectful and also too serious...Lol you even changed the name as Hitagi-sama
Sep 1, 2014 12:42 PM

Nov 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Botato said:
Fixed.
you are disrespectful against others while calling me disrespectful and also too serious...Lol you even changed the name as Hitagi-sama
Not my fault.
Sep 1, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2014
Botato said:
LonelyWizard said:
Not my fault.

Calm down
We all Know Natalia Poklonskaya is the best girl
Sep 1, 2014 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
Rolanddeschain said:
Calm down
We all Know Natalia Poklonskaya is the best girl
Finally someone sane enough to understand the obvious truth...
Sep 5, 2014 7:52 AM

May 2011

Hitagi = Asuna
The both of them suck, they're annoyingly perfect girls.
Sep 5, 2014 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
Satan-sama said:

Hitagi = Asuna
Hitagi=Perfect? Well,interesting theory
Sep 5, 2014 9:30 AM
Apr 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Satan-sama said:

Hitagi = Asuna
Hitagi=Perfect? Well,interesting theory

Asuna perfect? wut, lol

Sep 5, 2014 9:48 AM

Nov 2013
Satan-sama said:

Hitagi > Asuna
Asuna sucks, she's annoying.
Fixed.
Asuna is not a perfect Goddess like Hitagi-sama.
Sep 5, 2014 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
I don't like perfect characters period
Sep 5, 2014 11:07 AM

Jan 2011
Both suck. Cheap harem show.
I guess Asuna sucks better though...
Sep 5, 2014 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
Asunas hotter than Sinon irl
Sep 7, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 2010
opondica said:
Andyis said:
neither. asuna is plus minus zero and sinon is plus in game negative in life (stand up for yourself don't just get bullied) so both are zeros in my opinion. oh well, I'm here for the action

Yeah, Sinon is such a fucking pussy. She should just stop having PTSD and shoot those bullies.

LOL! YUP! FUK blue hair girl, seriously, she never stops freaking out over sum dum shet. I absolutely hate this Harem in SAO, i seriously thought it was a action and adventure anime. Could i have been more wrong, after the SAO first arc, everything just went straight down hill, and SAO 2 is absolutely stupid.
GAMES-ONLINE Userbars/Banners

Sep 7, 2014 3:34 PM
Apr 2014
HeavenZero said:
opondica said:

Yeah, Sinon is such a fucking pussy. She should just stop having PTSD and shoot those bullies.

LOL! YUP! FUK blue hair girl, seriously, she never stops freaking out over sum dum shet. I absolutely hate this Harem in SAO, i seriously thought it was a action and adventure anime. Could i have been more wrong, after the SAO first arc, everything just went straight down hill, and SAO 2 is absolutely stupid.

"Dum shet" > PTSD

... well, k.

Sep 7, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
In terms of Kiritos spouse i pick Asuna.
In terms of visual cool appeal i pick Sinon.
In terms of badass combat skills i have to say Asuna but i'm biased with that answer because i simply think sword fighting is far more entertaining visually than slinging bullets. But even so thats a hard answer as Sinon is pretty fucking cool.

Personality wise though i don't even like Sinon, shes a winy bitch thats got issues. She hates Kirito because hes a man thats the only reason he didn't ever do anything bad to her he just wasn't a girl, so shes an ass hole to him. Thats why i hate her lol.
Asuna is really sweet and kind to everyone weather she knows them or not. She wins every time in my book.
Oct 18, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2013
Sinon, no contest.
Oct 18, 2014 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
HandsomeMan said:
Sinon Kuradeel, no contest.
Fixed
Oct 18, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
Sinon & Alice.
Oct 18, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
I prefer Sinon, even though the author of SAO may completely say Asuna is the end girl...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 18, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
I prefer Sinon, even though the author of SAO may completely say Asuna is the end girl...
Wait,you had doubts?ofc Asuna is the end girl...Whether you like it or not(Same as Chitoge in Nisekoi)
Oct 18, 2014 4:51 PM

Oct 2014
Sinon, no contest, she actually had character development and is great fanservice material.

Oct 18, 2014 4:56 PM

Nov 2013
LonelyWizard said:
DeadZeroSource said:
Wait,you had doubts?ofc Asuna is the end girl...Whether you like it or not(Same as Chitoge in Nisekoi)

Maybe the author will do something nice for the fans and kill off Kirito, thus him not ending up with any girl. Like he'll have to sacrifice himself in order to save the world (or even Asuna).

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is any girl (or guy at this point) > Asuna.
By the way, she was okay at the beginning of season 1. But once her and Kirito got together she lost all personality and became the most boring character of the series.
Oct 18, 2014 5:14 PM
Sep 2013
Dunno, Asuna will develop alot IMO in MR

TheSonicohxk said:
Asuna. I'm going to explain why. Mind you, I read the light novels long before the anime, and with SAO that really affects your judgment.

Asuna: In the light novels she's the strongest female lead, maybe the only one. She's stated explicitly to be in pair with Kirito.
In fact, she's way faster than Kirito, that's why she earned her title "The Flash". It's said that in a duel, Asuna would probably win over him.
Why? Kirito gets stronger in the most important moments. While Asuna is all like that all the time. Same reason why Kirito was kind of afraid of her.
And please remember, SAO was her first game.

I think it's safe to say that Asuna is "Badass".
Sadly, the anime didn't show too much of that side of her.
Even in the light novels, lots of important stuff about her comes AFTER GGO's arc. Probably we'll see it animated, in Mother Rosario arc.
Now, back to the anime. The anime despict her in a more... girly way. As the heroin of the story, the MC's girl.

Sinon: She's your traumatized character. As "Sinon" she's kinda cold and thinks fast. That's why she's such a good sniper. The visual acuity rating for both of her eyes in real life are 2.0, which is twice as good as the average person.
As a character still in development, we see her getting stronger.
And as a perk from being in a gun's game, she looks badass in each fight. Of course, her real life character differs a lot from her game's counter part. However, later she kinda adopts her Sinon form in real life.

That's the basic layout of this.
Asuna is despicted as the loving, yet strong soulmate of our MC. In the anime, she's more your typical heroin. That kinda sucks.
Sinon is your girl in development, which has 2 sides of her. One kinda sucks, while the other is BADASS. Of course, she also has her <<LITTLE SPOILER>> lovely moments with Kirito <<LITTLE SPOILER>>

But remember Asuna is always the same, either real life or in a game. She'll even had the spotlight in the second course of the anime. And trust me, if everything goes the same it's been until now, she'll SHINE!

And in Alicization she's gets only better, at least in comparisong with GGO.

I don't think i'm wrong thinking about it like this, since Kirito it's in love in Asuna, even with that nice Harem of his.

So seriously people, read the light novels or at least wait till the anime is over. You'll see Asuna in a different way. Maybe as she was supposed to be seen to begin with. I mean, at least I, from the moment I saw her in SAO I thought "That gurl's going places!".

And she's Kirito's waifu and Yui's mama. n.n

I still love Sinon, don't get me wrong. But I am sure of priorities here.

EDITED:
SORRY, I DELETED BY ACCIDENT! xD

Oh yea, and in the web novel. Remeber Kuradeel? The guy who almost kill Asuna and Kirito, so Kirito finished him? Asuna didn't hesitate and actually killed him herself.

This kinda explains everything.
i put my vote on asuna, tho.
hahailham1Oct 18, 2014 8:27 PM
Oct 18, 2014 5:29 PM
Sep 2014
Asuna..

Soy Sauce, 100% waifu skill.. even lets you bone her in the game..

what more do you want?
Oct 18, 2014 5:29 PM

Aug 2014
Asuna, of course, at least when it comes to character. She is much nicer and open with herself and Kirito, not to mention she's not just another annoying stereotype. Also to be developed more, as i hear. I don't really like Sinon that much.

Although, when it comes to appearance, it's really close and i'd say that Sinon wins in terms of game avatar, but in RL Asuna still owns.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 18, 2014 5:56 PM
Jun 2013
I liked early aincrad Asuna when she was strong, not a useless character like in the first Alfheim arc, so for now, Sinon has my vote
Oct 18, 2014 6:24 PM

Apr 2014
Sinon by far.
Nov 2, 2014 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
Maledict said:
Asuna, of course, at least when it comes to character. She is much nicer and open with herself and Kirito, not to mention she's not just another annoying stereotype. Also to be developed more, as i hear. I don't really like Sinon that much.

Although, when it comes to appearance, it's really close and i'd say that Sinon wins in terms of game avatar, but in RL Asuna still owns.

Appearance: Sinon>>>Asuna

Character: not even close Sinon>>>>>>Asuna

When Asuna becomes a decent character I might think about it
Nov 2, 2014 8:44 AM

Dec 2013
They both suck.

But Asuna sucks more.

There isn't a decent character in SAO.
Nov 2, 2014 12:18 PM

Jan 2014
robis798 said:
They both suck.

But Asuna sucks more.

And once again, Nice trollbait
Nov 2, 2014 12:20 PM

Dec 2013
Yohimo_asakura said:
robis798 said:
They both suck.

But Asuna sucks more.

Nice trollbait

Not really. My genuine opinion. I don't hate any of them. But what I said is the truth.
Nov 2, 2014 12:28 PM

Oct 2013
Sinon.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.