Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2010
June93 said:
This show is the new Code Geass.

Needs moar FABULOUS.
Aug 2, 2014 2:54 PM

Dec 2012
HunterTennouji said:
jdbe said:

Its all good and well saying he's an INTJ personality. But he's not had an inch of development, not to mention, I feel people are going to far into excuses as to why he's a justifiable beast.

He's had no military combat experience barring the first fight, he coolly managed to articulate a strategy that no one could think of, not even the adults. The problem is in this episode is the fact that the tactics were child's play, he controlled everything, even telling the commander of the ship to do stuff, whilst she had a cosy chat.

You can't always look so deep into characters with no prior knowledge to go off, this isn't evangelion you know. Look at it at face value, is there anything convincing as to why he's so brilliant, errrrr no. I can understand why the Martians may underestimate earthlings, but come on, he got beat in 4 minutes flat.

Admiral Yi Sun-sin was a cavalry officer when he served in the Choson (unified Korea prior to WII) military and was appointed as a naval commander after climbing from being a garrison's officer. He was outnumbered and outsupplied yet won EVERY single naval engagment against the Japanese despite having no prior naval experience.

I do understand the sentiment that Inaho feels too smart despite having no prior experience, but I honestly like it when characters are all genre savvy and pragmatic instead of blundering through but their instincts get them through the day anyway.

I think the bigger issue is why the people who are his superiors in military standing let him do all the work in this regard. I mean I would imagine that even if Inaho is a natural-born genius the two ship captains have some knowledge of tactics as well. They also have rank, which means that (assuming I understand the military correctly) they should be the ones giving orders and at best asking Inaho for advice if they recognize his natural aptitude for combat (which they do). Instead, in both of the engagements where they have been present, they've sort of just sat around and let him handle it.

Don't get me wrong; I like the show. But I don't know that it's entirely realistic. If you're like me, you can accept that. But some people prefer more 'realism' than others.
Aug 2, 2014 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
History's shortest armistice! Don't really understand why suddenly the emperor believes what he is being told by the orbital knights when he himself had doubts before hand and what Slaine told him certainly made more sense than the earth deciding to commit suicide! Hopefully get some answers next episode and also see Slaine do some fighting as at the moment everyone bar Inaho is apparently terrible!
Aug 2, 2014 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
HunterTennouji said:
jdbe said:
[spoiler]

Its all good and well saying he's an INTJ personality. But he's not had an inch of development, not to mention, I feel people are going to far into excuses as to why he's a justifiable beast.

He's had no military combat experience barring the first fight, he coolly managed to articulate a strategy that no one could think of, not even the adults. The problem is in this episode is the fact that the tactics were child's play, he controlled everything, even telling the commander of the ship to do stuff, whilst she had a cosy chat.

You can't always look so deep into characters with no prior knowledge to go off, this isn't evangelion you know. Look at it at face value, is there anything convincing as to why he's so brilliant, errrrr no. I can understand why the Martians may underestimate earthlings, but come on, he got beat in 4 minutes flat.

Admiral Yi Sun-sin was a cavalry officer when he served in the Choson (unified Korea prior to WII) military and was appointed as a naval commander after climbing from being a garrison's officer. He was outnumbered and outsupplied yet won EVERY single naval engagment against the Japanese despite having no prior naval experience.

I do understand the sentiment that Inaho feels too smart despite having no prior experience, but I honestly like it when characters are all genre savvy and pragmatic instead of blundering through but their instincts get them through the day anyway.[/spoiler]

That is pretty interesting and it's not impossible. But my issue lies in how everyone else seems almost incapable,not being able to even provide counsel and villians who sound way too cheesy,at least the first two who piloted mechas and fought UE.

I know this may sound like nitpicking,but I just can't oversee it,even if I try.
Aug 2, 2014 2:58 PM
Apr 2011
Keten said:
A-Knight said:

Inaho is probably just a natural genius. People like that have existed IRL. Some people just don't like him because they can't self-project onto him. It's basically being jelly. Complaining about the unrealism is stupid and is like complaining about water being wet. Inaho isn't the best MC out there, but he is better than what you usually get these days. Plus, the incompetency on all sides can be somewhat justified if you look at the nature of this show's setting. Having overwhelming tech (Vers) or living in a period of highly politicized quasi peace (Earth) tends to destroy military competency.

Also Inaho is not actually emotionless. It's more accurate to say that he is bad at expressing his emotions.

Uh... no... That is not the reason I dislike his character. I have liked many characters that I can in no way self project myself onto. The point is that Inaho is a stoic genius. Guess what his personality is besides that? None. He is defined by his stoic and genius and that is all he is so far.

Replace Inaho with a Lamp hooked up to a super computer and a mech. Put a sticky note on it with a drawn on smiley face. Does that make it have emotion? Does that make it have any less impact on the plot than Inaho has?

He is boring to me. Not because I can't relate to him, but because he is one dimensional and has no personality thus far.

I am not against you enjoying him, nor am I against anyone enjoying him. I only really bring this stuff up when people try to justify why I (and others like me) do not like him.

Jealousy? Are you serious? He is a fictional character for crying out loud.

Well the jelly thing is the main reason why most male leads suck these days.

Putting that aside, Inaho's lack of expression isn't all that bad. He isn't a top-tier MC for sure, but there is more good than bad.
Aug 2, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2012
o may gawd inaho single handedly rekt that gundam easily.
why dont they make inaho the great general immidiately? everyone in military are pretty useless anyway, that autistic kid is the only one who actually did something useful.
i dont really like him, he is pretty much robotic version of L-ELF, without any character and emotion. L-ELF seems (way) more OP than inaho but at least he has personality and somehow interesting to see. this inaho is just bland character,just a plot device and a gary stu.

slaine, i hope you escape fast and join earth to rekt mars
and dont be sad, you are smart, just outsmarted by that c"o"unt :p
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 2, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2010
ninjastarforcex said:
why dont they make inaho the great general immidiately? everyone in military are pretty useless anyway, that autistic kid is the only one who actually did something useful.
i dont really like him, he is pretty much robotic version of L-ELF, without any character and emotion. L-ELF seems (way) more OP than inaho but at least he has personality and somehow interesting to see. this inaho is just bland character,just a plot device and a gary stu.

ninjastarforcex said:

L-Elf also had experience, because he was a member of a secret super army. Inaho was a student without any experience in the battlefield until now.
Aug 2, 2014 3:01 PM

Jun 2013
opondica said:
HunterTennouji said:

I do understand the sentiment that Inaho feels too smart despite having no prior experience, but I honestly like it when characters are all genre savvy and pragmatic instead of blundering through but their instincts get them through the day anyway.

I think the bigger issue is why the people who are his superiors in military standing let him do all the work in this regard. I mean I would imagine that even if Inaho is a natural-born genius the two ship captains have some knowledge of tactics as well. They also have rank, which means that (assuming I understand the military correctly) they should be the ones giving orders and at best asking Inaho for advice if they recognize his natural aptitude for combat (which they do). Instead, in both of the engagements where they have been present, they've sort of just sat around and let him handle it.

Don't get me wrong; I like the show. But I don't know that it's entirely realistic. If you're like me, you can accept that. But some people prefer more 'realism' than others.

This is entirely my opinion on this, realism or not, but I tend to think those superiors are genre savvy enough to know to not butt in. Far too many military failures has been because of superiors (or comrades) meddling and claiming the honor themselves. On top of my head, the master-of-horse and one-time co-consul of Fabius Maximus ignored his guerilla tactics and went for a direct confrontation against Hannibal Barca. It went as well as any engagment against Hannibal not by Scipio Africanus, utter disaster.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Aug 2, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2013
jdbe said:
Inaho once again using his unbelievable war tactics that he's a massed from years of combat to beat an exceptionally tough martian.

You can guess by the sentence above I was being sarcastic. It's just another poorly developed main character who wins against the odds for no reason. I mean, the plan itself was simple, yet all the people with actual war knowledge couldn't think of that. The way inaho went on it was like he might as well be in charge.

Slaines the only character keeping this series alive

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.

I agree Inaho is just making this series unbearable for me! When is anyone else going to start being useful? Why is it that everybody else just do nothing and only relies on Inaho?...though that might be a bad idea, since they are not Inaho their plans might just fail...sigh

Slaine is the only reason why I'm still watching, he needs more screen time!
Aug 2, 2014 3:05 PM
Apr 2011
I find it funny that people complain about an MC being smart and genre savvy yet are fine with a moron who only gets by on plot armor.
Aug 2, 2014 3:07 PM

Jun 2013
YurikoRaine said:
I love the fact that every episode thread contains at least 3 pages of discussion about MC-kun, anime-logic and other stuff people dislike and they still don't drop it.

They don't dislike it. They keep coming back because they do like i t.

Unless they are trying to fill some void in their life by watching something they hate to then go and shitpost it, but I'd like to assume they aren't that pathetic and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Aug 2, 2014 3:11 PM
Jun 2013
really intresting this episode and new fact.
Aug 2, 2014 3:14 PM
Jul 2014
A-Knight said:
I find it funny that people complain about an MC being smart and genre savvy yet are fine with a moron who only gets by on plot armor.

+ 1
Aug 2, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2013
-Robunaga said:
History's shortest armistice!

The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas the other day lasted for about one hour.
Aug 2, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2007
-Robunaga said:
History's shortest armistice! Don't really understand why suddenly the emperor believes what he is being told by the orbital knights when he himself had doubts before hand and what Slaine told him certainly made more sense than the earth deciding to commit suicide! Hopefully get some answers next episode and also see Slaine do some fighting as at the moment everyone bar Inaho is apparently terrible!

If Count what's-his-face wasn't in the room listening, it's possible the emperor could've given a bit of aid to both parties. One to Slaine to rescue his daughter should she actually be alive (and subsequently get a headstart to Earth to avoid Orbital Knight assassins), and one to the Knights to restart the war and save his face politically.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Aug 2, 2014 3:32 PM

Feb 2014
Inaho is truly bad as the protagonist of this Anime. I hate how he gets more screen time than Slaine who is much more interesting. The big problem with Inaho is how it looks like he isn't struggling very much. This is due to his lack of emotion. Previous posts have said that it's because of his INTJ personality, but as an INTJ myself I can say that his character takes the personality type overboard. When I'm in a bad situation I try to think of my way out of this situation while I panic over the situation. Inaho just seems to come up with a brilliant plan within the matter of seconds, while keeping a calm demeanor. It bothers me how everything tends to go according to his plan without anything backfiring on him. There really is no one to challenge Inaho's intelligence as of now. I don't want him to fail, but I want to feel like he's capable of failing.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi

Jul 2010
A-Knight said:

^

Feb 2012
this show is so unlikable.
Aug 2, 2014 3:35 PM

Jun 2013
undercoverism said:
this show is so unlikable.

Then why do the majority like it?

Nobody likes a holier-than-thou attitude, which is what you are doing by holding your opinion higher than others'.
Aug 2, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
ex_necross said:

Unless they are trying to fill some void in their life by watching something they hate to then go and shitpost it, but I'd like to assume they aren't that pathetic and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Coming from someone who finished NGNL only to hate on it. Oh, the irony.
Aug 2008
Aldnoah Zero

emphasis on "Zero"
- "the power of aldnoah only can be controlled by royalty" is just propaaganda
- in the end, the power of aldnoah will be gone
- the war result in huge lost for all party (lose-lose situation)
- the main character is just an empty shell

and im prettys sure i will be wrong lol
May 2014
This has to be one of the most fresh mecha animes I've seen in a while.

Awesome designs, no overpowered protagonist mechas (the contrary in fact) and no teenage angst. The protagonist is just so chill he asks where his pajamas were before heading into a life-threatening situation, it's badass in a totally different fashion :)
Aug 2, 2014 3:43 PM

Sep 2013
BeatzMe said:
ex_necross said:

Coming from someone who finished NGNL only to hate on it.

Thank you.
Aug 2, 2014 3:44 PM
Aug 2008
Fdzzaigl said:

Awesome designs, no overpowered protagonist mechas (the contrary in fact) and no teenage angst. The protagonist is just so chill he asks where his pajamas were before heading into a life-threatening situation, it's badass in a totally different fashion :)

no teenage angst but it have full of stupid adult that act like emotionally unstable teenager.

it seems the only martian that can think like an adult is only the princess
Aug 2, 2014 3:46 PM

Feb 2012
ex_necross said:
Then why do the majority like it?

Nobody likes a holier-than-thou attitude, which is what you are doing by holding your opinion higher than others'.

i don't remember discrediting any opinions or speaking for anyone else. for me, there are 0 likable aspects to this show. that's all.
Aug 2, 2014 3:46 PM

Sep 2011
Wow... Look at the number of seeders on Nyaa. I bet not even real seed has that many...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 2, 2014 3:50 PM
May 2014
orangpelupa said:
Fdzzaigl said:

no teenage angst but it have full of stupid adult that act like emotionally unstable teenager.

it seems the only martian that can think like an adult is only the princess

Their behaviour isn't that unrealistic though. Political backstabbing and willfully allowing violence to happen has in fact been all over the place in the real world the last couple of months.

The princess is pretty naive, not realising she's caught up in events that go beyond her power. It's a theme that will probably come back around in the series.

Of course it's a completely fictional situation, but so far I'm liking the archetypes on the table quite a lot, even if only because they differ from the usual deal.
Aug 2, 2014 3:53 PM

Sep 2012
Aldnoah.Zero: the show where teenagers save the world while the adults are discussing date.

Wow!
much intelligent!
very strategy!
Aug 2, 2014 3:58 PM
Apr 2011
The general incompetency in this series isn't actually that far-fetched when you look at the settings on both sides as I have explained.

Also, the Slaine nuthugging is just stupid. Yeah he's more expressive, but he is just a squirming ant right now. His side of things will be interesting if he gets more control of his shit..
Aug 2, 2014 4:01 PM

Jun 2013
BeatzMe said:
ex_necross said:

Coming from someone who finished NGNL only to hate on it. Oh, the irony.

What? I said they watch it then come back to shitpost and rant about it every episode, which is something I definitely did not do.

Thanks for checking out my list though! :)

I'll let you in on a little secret by the way, since you care about me so much: I only finished 4 episodes of NGNL then marked it as done.
Don't tell anyone please, this is just between us two! <3
Aug 2, 2014 4:07 PM

Nov 2013
Eh.. Could have done without the first part of the fight.

Ok now should I be worried about Slaine? Because that was some big mistake he made which means the martians (who know) would want him dead now.

Btw, does this episode mean SlaineXAsseylum ship is setting sail now?
Aug 2, 2014 4:07 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder what development Inaho will get

Is he really autistic?
Is he just a bland overpowered genius with no back story?
Is that girl ever going to get a date?

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z
Aug 2, 2014 4:09 PM

Feb 2008
he is a little too machinic to be real. i feel like at some point someone will come out and say hes a robot lol
Aug 2, 2014 4:12 PM

Jun 2013
jdbe said:
I wonder what development Inaho will get

Is he really autistic?
Is he just a bland overpowered genius with no back story?
Is that girl ever going to get a date?

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

1) no
2) no
3) 50/50

Sorry if I spoiled it for you.
Aug 2, 2014 4:17 PM
Oct 2013
I love this anime! Can't wait for Slaine to meet up with the princess. I expect a big kiss.... which probably won't happen, but at least a hug.
Aug 2, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
inaho probably autistic that would explain why he is ultra smart (or the rest of the world are just retarded brain dead)
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 2, 2014 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
inaho probably autistic that would explain why he is ultra smart (or the rest of the world are just retarded brain dead)

Autism could probably explain dozens of characters from other series lol

Aug 2, 2014 4:21 PM

Jan 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
probably latter...the whole WORLD trained for this war for,what was it 20 years?, and they die like flies...
Aug 2, 2014 4:23 PM

Dec 2013
That human with the aliens should use his head
Aug 2, 2014 4:35 PM

Jul 2013
Second round of Inaho vs Vlad was awesome. OWNED HIM.
Not looking good for Slaine.

They declare war yet again.
Aug 2, 2014 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
LonelyWizard said:
ninjastarforcex said:
probably latter...the whole WORLD trained for this war for,what was it 20 years?, and they die like flies...

They may have been preparing for 15 years,but that doesn't mean they have been prepared enough.

@HunterTennouji
Yeah,hypothetically it could be so. I can hardly argue against that. It comes down to opinion,whether you mind it or not.
Aug 2, 2014 4:50 PM

Nov 2013
That CPR kiss at the beginning took me by surprise. Sucks to suck Inaho, you've already lost.

It was nice to see this episode spend a little more time than usual on Slaine's side. We still got the weekly Inaho-rekts-Martian-mech-without-breaking-a-sweat while that godly soundtrack plays in the background, but finally Slaine is shown trying to influence things on the Martian side, however unsuccessfully. If it was THAT easy to correct misunderstandings then the show would be over...
Aug 2, 2014 4:57 PM

Sep 2010
xxdeathx said:
That CPR kiss at the beginning took me by surprise. Sucks to suck Inaho, you've already lost.

Huh? Why? Inaho is being set up with Rayet. She's the only one who can keep up with him and he smiles at her, despite being a stranger.
Aug 2, 2014 4:58 PM

Jan 2009
Slaine's plan backfired damn those Orbital Knights are one step ahead of him
Aug 2, 2014 5:00 PM

Sep 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_explosion

I actually do not have a problem with Inaho's strategy this time. The Episode was well-paced, well-balanced with backstory of the Kaji character and Slaine. Though the Vers Emperor is a fool. Wait... Didn't he doubt the Orbital Knights in the beginning of the episode? Why has he decided to trust them now?

Also, the princess is Naive, that's expected of someone who's lived in a (presumedly) sheltered environment her whole life.
Kaioshin_Sama said:
It turns out the power of Aldnoah does have one critical weakness.....water. Inaho, I don't even know what to say. I totally get why the general MAL audience thinks he's just the coolest (I mean people here love characters like this that never ever fail) but he's very slowly turning this show into a joke with his strategies that continue to revolve around exploiting some ridiculous weakness in the Martian mechs. I mean who designs a weapon and mech that will explode the second it comes into contact with a large body of water. I mean I thought the barrier that makes it so you can't see without drones was impractical enough but this is about the most gross oversight in mech design I've seen out of a mech in ages.

No. There are just tons of worse types of MCs that Inaho could've been. IF you really look around a bit, you will find that Inaho, even without a background, is already better than almost all protagonist in the last few seasons(very probable).

Also, it's pretty clear that you're nitpicking but here's a justification:
1. Mars Knights presumably existed on Mars. Mars has no water on its surface
2. It is up to the pilot to control the weapon... I guess he panicked/didn't know physics, so he didn't shut them off.

Also, the soldiers aren't engineers. There hasn't been combat for a long time so no one can really call themselves experienced in recent warfare. Most of the soldiers jsut has to pilot the mechs, they don't have to know about all the physics in the world. Inaho is a believable character enough, since he might just like science, so he would know a way to use the plasma.

The show has been great so far, all it needs is to give Inaho a bit more background, because his response to the "medals are good!" is just ridiculous. I mean, he has to have some sociopathic tendencies or something.
Aug 2, 2014 5:09 PM
Sep 2013
You can't do CPR like that, that's not how CPR works.

Inaho would NTR her from Slaine if the series was longer but at this point, its too short to develop anything that would be satisfactory. Its still gonna be Inaho vs Slaine in the end though, I can feel it.
Aug 2, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2013
MrNTR said:
You can't do CPR like that, that's not how CPR works.

Inaho would NTR her from Slaine if the series was longer but at this point, its too short to develop anything that would be satisfactory. Its still gonna be Inaho vs Slaine in the end though, I can feel it.

24 episodes (2 cour) is plenty of time to develop. Why do people still think this is 1 cour? Wasn't it confirmed 2 cour before it aired?
Aug 2, 2014 5:18 PM

Oct 2013
well we got a badass over here >.>
[/quote]
Aug 2, 2014 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
GodlyKyon said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_explosion

I actually do not have a problem with Inaho's strategy this time. The Episode was well-paced, well-balanced with backstory of the Kaji character and Slaine. Though the Vers Emperor is a fool. Wait... Didn't he doubt the Orbital Knights in the beginning of the episode? Why has he decided to trust them now?

Also, the princess is Naive, that's expected of someone who's lived in a (presumedly) sheltered environment her whole life.
Kaioshin_Sama said:
It turns out the power of Aldnoah does have one critical weakness.....water. Inaho, I don't even know what to say. I totally get why the general MAL audience thinks he's just the coolest (I mean people here love characters like this that never ever fail) but he's very slowly turning this show into a joke with his strategies that continue to revolve around exploiting some ridiculous weakness in the Martian mechs. I mean who designs a weapon and mech that will explode the second it comes into contact with a large body of water. I mean I thought the barrier that makes it so you can't see without drones was impractical enough but this is about the most gross oversight in mech design I've seen out of a mech in ages.

No. There are just tons of worse types of MCs that Inaho could've been. IF you really look around a bit, you will find that Inaho, even without a background, is already better than almost all protagonist in the last few seasons(very probable).

Also, it's pretty clear that you're nitpicking but here's a justification:
1. Mars Knights presumably existed on Mars. Mars has no water on its surface
2. It is up to the pilot to control the weapon... I guess he panicked/didn't know physics, so he didn't shut them off.

Also, the soldiers aren't engineers. There hasn't been combat for a long time so no one can really call themselves experienced in recent warfare. Most of the soldiers jsut has to pilot the mechs, they don't have to know about all the physics in the world. Inaho is a believable character enough, since he might just like science, so he would know a way to use the plasma.

The show has been great so far, all it needs is to give Inaho a bit more background, because his response to the "medals are good!" is just ridiculous. I mean, he has to have some sociopathic tendencies or something.

Ahahahaha Inaho is one of the best main character in some seasons worth of anime, don't make me kill myself laughing. As of now, I'm watching 4 currently airing anime's in which the main characters are "extremely"similar to inaho, 3 of which the mc's show virtually no emotion.

If you honestly believe he's brilliant for his tactics and lack of emotion when his friend died. Well.... Say no more.
Aug 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
Am I the only one that has a problem with the OST reight now?(besides Kaioshin-sama) Because the one played during the fight really detracted from the experience for me. It felt more like excessive noise that obstructed the fighting noise.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.