Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2014 12:33 AM

May 2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS ANIME... It's the only BL anime that made me squeal every moment... How come?! I thought I'm not into this kind of anime... OMG. Maybe Eguchi Takuya's giving me eargasm :)))
Aug 2, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2014
sheidesu said:
OMG. Maybe Eguchi Takuya's giving me eargasm :)))

Damn, I agree on that! This is first anime I'm watching with this seiyu and since the beginning I fell in love with his voice, he has the kind of timbre I find really alluring
Aug 2, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2011
Khaledwx said:
what the hell am i watching this? granted it has a little comedy but this shit is gay

i'm laughing so hard at this
Aug 2, 2014 7:04 PM

Sep 2007
God it just gets cuter and cuter every single episode.

And Izumi's inner thoughts when Ryouma confessed.
"I feel......so bad for him"
I laughed so hard. And then on top of that the "He gave me crepe so he's a nice guy?" thought. lol oh poor Ryouma.

Man, next week can't get here any sooner. Want to see the stuff in the preview pretty bad.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 2, 2014 8:50 PM

May 2012
StrawberryCat said:
sheidesu said:

Damn, I agree on that! This is first anime I'm watching with this seiyu and since the beginning I fell in love with his voice, he has the kind of timbre I find really alluring

Not only that, HE'S ALSO AN IKEMEN <3
Aug 2, 2014 10:30 PM

Jul 2012
sheidesu said:
StrawberryCat said:

Not only that, HE'S ALSO AN IKEMEN <3

YES.
Aug 3, 2014 2:55 AM

Sep 2011
LOL Izumi has an otaku stamina XD

The confession is really cute. Ryouma assaulted Izumi but at least he apologized. Still, Ryouma what you did is bad and you really should feel bad.

I wonder what's with the mysterious car
pew pew pew
Aug 3, 2014 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
joori_Strawberry said:
I wonder what's with the mysterious car

I'm guessing Paparazzi?
Aug 3, 2014 10:02 PM
Aug 2011
Khaledwx said:
what the hell am i watching this? granted it has a little comedy but this shit is gay

Someone give this person the "Genius of the Year" award pls!

This episode was so so much better than the previous one with the assault.
I'm glad that the visuals haven't dipped in quality either.

The random sumo scene was so freaking random though.

Oh just a thought, I feel like Izumi's megane friend from the manga circle is too good looking to just be a supporting role character.

sheidesu said:

I feel like he needs more main roles.
Aug 4, 2014 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
Oh my that was so adorable. I think something's going on between Rei and Shougo. I don't remember the manga tho! I get a vibe.
Aug 5, 2014 8:19 AM
Dec 2012
DAIGO being in this show is killing me i love it
Aug 6, 2014 5:16 AM

May 2012
Not only that, HE'S ALSO AN IKEMEN <3[/quote]
YES.[/quote]

OH HELL YEAHH <3

sheidesu said:

I feel like he needs more main roles.[/quote]

OH YEAHHHHH.
Sep 3, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
Cute episode :)
Sep 12, 2014 8:12 AM

Jun 2011
Awww <3 Such a nice confession, and the best thing about it is that it feels genuine.

I have a bad feeling about that van, maybe it's those pesky reporters?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 15, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2012
Lel that apologize and that confession! Pretty okay though but let's see what's next!
Jan 13, 2016 3:49 PM

Sep 2015
OMG that pun at the beginning XD I was right! Shougo is based from DAIGO

Van is paparazzi's most likely. Why am I not surprised Rei got all those devices to track Izumi, I feel he's especially obsessed concerned.

Now where did I ever hear Shougo's VA before... blcd I think..
Jan 17, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2009
Ioryogi-kun said:

Van is paparazzi's most likely. Why am I not surprised Rei got all those devices to track Izumi, I feel he's especially obsessed concerned.

Yes, Shougo is based on the singer DAIGO, since he is the brother of one of the manga authors. In Love Stage dj they explain they even took photos of DAIGO in different angles as reference material. haha And his VA is... well, DAIGO! hahaha
Jan 21, 2016 5:00 AM

Sep 2015
dalek said:
Ioryogi-kun said:

Yes, Shougo is based on the singer DAIGO, since he is the brother of one of the manga authors. In Love Stage dj they explain they even took photos of DAIGO in different angles as reference material. haha And his VA is... well, DAIGO! hahaha

WHAAATTT??? His VA is DAIGO? Breakerz' DAIGO? B-bbbut his regular voice is sooo different from Shougo's... gosh this is the first time I got totally bewildered by seiyuu's skill... Well he's not actively a seiyuu but still. I never bothered to read the seiyuu list because usually I can recognize their voices really easily.

But seriously there's this one seiyuu that I thought was voicing Shougo :/ It was from a blcd I don't remember the title. I hear his voice again on a series I recently watched...

This info totally blew my mind away even more so than the fact that DAIGO is related to the author XD Oh and speaking of DAIGO he recently got married to actress Kitagawa Keiko so congrats to him XD
Nov 24, 2016 4:40 AM

Jun 2007
those bloody sumo wrestlers tho..
shougo is my fav character, without him it'd be much more boring for me to watch that confession/apology, even though in terms of plot it was satisfying
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 25, 2018 2:36 PM

May 2013
Izumi... you done fucked up LOLOL. This is gonna be the start of it all xD RIP to your straightness hahaha

He is cute tho -^.^-
The style upgrade was gr8

Izumi's manga club friend was cuuuutttteeeeee *O* <3 *drools* This anime has plenty of ikemen; idc if some are ghey huehuehue <333

I wonder if Rei likes Shougo :3 Shougo asked for a "reward" earlier for helping with the wedding CM and I think I've seen Rei blush at least once around him lulz
Apr 4, 2019 5:12 PM

Jan 2019
It's rarely rare for me to like all the characters in an anime, however so far that's what is happening and I'm really enjoying. I've been hooked on this and I'm excited to see where things go ^
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
May 1, 2021 12:05 AM

Jan 2021
Ryouma's confession was so cute ><
Nov 23, 2023 1:59 AM
Nov 2023
Okay Ryouma was definitely written well on this ep! Especially his apology. Still mad on what he did this somewhat makes up for it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Stage!! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2014

42 by sanjiT___T »»
Jan 7, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Love Stage!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2014

137 by WELLERM »»
Jan 1, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Love Stage!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

onoda - Jul 9, 2014

155 by WELLERM »»
Jan 1, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Love Stage!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dmrch - Jul 23, 2014

87 by GhostlyHana »»
Nov 22, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Love Stage!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VirtueHunter - Jul 16, 2014

104 by GhostlyHana »»
Nov 22, 2023 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.