Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2014 1:06 AM
Mar 2014
Note:

Lightings flashed across the starless night in the background, creating unique pieces of artworks that lasted only moments before disappearing. In the huge room that had rows of books dominating the space stood a young man appearing younger than he is. His sense of fashion is rather strange and peculiar, his choice of clothing was a rabbit hoodie. He sighed, boredom getting the better of him. As far as he could see, only some excitement could pull him out of the slum but nothing’s working. He is, keeping his fingers crossed that, with the opening of Shiroku Highschool, it would bring some drama into his life.

‘Are you always this bored?’ a voice snapped the Principal out of his trance and he shrugged, not even bothering to turn around to greet the intruder who’d appeared out of thin air. Instead, he headed to one of the shelves and pulled out a chess set before setting it on the table.

‘I suppose,’ the Principal began as he set the pieces in play, ‘how about a game to ease that boredom of mine?’ He offered, ‘I have tea and biscuits if you’d like.’

‘What a rare treat,’ her silvery voice chuckled as she took the seat on the available chair, ‘Black or White?’

‘Ladies first,’ the principal gestured for her to go ahead with her move as he searches for the tin can of cookies that the previous Principal kept in his space. He had never been good with treasure hunting but if he is, he wouldn’t be here.

Her laughter echoed, bouncing off the walls. It had been ages since she had a game with the Principal and she remembered that the male had never won against her. ‘Don’t regret that.’ She said simply before moving a piece of pawn across the board. Legs crossed, her Victorian style of clothing seemed to be a perfect blend with the background though there’s a hint of authority that even the Principal can refuse.

The lightings outside casted long shadows that spread in the room, a slight frown was plastered on the male’s face as he took the seat opposite. ‘Why are you here?’ he asked, making his move. He did not understand her intention at arriving at his school for no apparent reason. She is not someone he’s keen to meet.

As if reading his mind, the mysterious lady smiled and took a slip of the tea offered, ‘I came with good intentions, you do not have to be on guard.’ She answered though not revealing a thing about her agenda and the Principal was not buying it.
ValdezAug 16, 2014 9:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.