Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2014 5:47 PM

Aug 2014
Botato said:
U9 said:
Please, NO! Inaho and the Princess do NOT go well together! The princess is made for Slaine, as for Inaho, he fits much better with Rayet. That scene where she picked him up with the boat~
Inaho should just take both along with Inko, Yuki and the loli and make his own harem.
You forgot Slaine. Inaho has about as much sexual chemistry with him as he does any of the other characters.
Aug 21, 2014 5:50 PM

Oct 2012
U9 said:
Please, NO! Inaho and the Princess do NOT go well together! The princess is made for Slaine, as for Inaho, he fits much better with Rayet. That scene where she picked him up with the boat~

Congrats, you just invented the most boring couple in the history of anime.

Slaine is like the typical immature girl in most romance anime. He's going to be tossed aside and get angry. And then he's going to fuck everything up. Calling it now.
KalypzeAug 21, 2014 6:16 PM
Aug 21, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2014
Eleoric said:
Botato said:
Inaho should just take both along with Inko, Yuki and the loli and make his own harem.
You forgot Slaine. Inaho has about as much sexual chemistry with him as he does any of the other characters.

No please no harem.
Aug 21, 2014 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Kalypze said:
U9 said:

Slaine is like the typical immature girl in most romance anime. He's going to be tossed aside and get angry. And then he's going to fuck everything up. Calling out now.

i have a feelung that will happen , like in most anime XD Slain will go GORE mode XD
Aug 21, 2014 6:20 PM
Dec 2013
Am i the only one who thinks Inko x Inaho are a much better fit?
Aug 21, 2014 9:28 PM
Jul 2014
Shomix said:
Kalypze said:

Slaine is like the typical immature girl in most romance anime. He's going to be tossed aside and get angry. And then he's going to fuck everything up. Calling out now.

OMG, I like the idea.

i have a feelung that will happen , like in most anime XD Slain will go GORE mode XD
ScazoN said:

I like this pairing too.
Aug 21, 2014 9:45 PM

Aug 2014
ScazoN said:
Honestly it's the most realistic ((realism...Aldnoah.Zero...hah!)) but it really seems like with the way the show is going the writers really want the Inaho->Asselyum<-Slaine love triangle.
Aug 22, 2014 12:47 AM

Jan 2014
Kalypze said:

I kinda agree with this
She saved his life (when they was child) then they felt in love. Fine with real life but too boring for anime. No climax or whatever.
There is high possibility that Hime will die or stay alone.
As of now, Inaho is best with his sister. Slaine is still meh. He always lose some brain cells when he sees Hime. I will see how things go in the future.
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 12:51 AM
Aug 22, 2014 6:36 AM

Sep 2010
Inaho/anyone isn't boring? That's like shipping someone with a pet rock. Yuki is the only one he has a lot of actual chemistry with and she's his sister. I think most of us agree with this: Yuki being his best fleshed out relationship (Inko is the second best because he actually has a conversation with her that is half emotional).

There's no climax in Slaine/Asseylum? Are you saying there're no class differences, teacher/student, lady/servant, obstacles (including their current distance) involved if it's a romantic match? No delicious look of outrage on Cruhteo if it happens as payoff? Most of the show is even yanking people's chains of "Will Slaine and Asseylum be reunited this episode?"

He was saved by her actions and hypothetically (unless that preview is wrong) she was inspired by his teachings or presence somehow.

Slaine gains strength because of Asseylum. I don't see him as 'brainless' at all. He's acting pretty sensible and normal all the time, refreshingly so.
Aug 22, 2014 7:42 AM

Aug 2014
Shipping wars... :D

I remembered that Japanese take quite seriously blood types. After googling around, found these from animesuki forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145):

Name: Inaho Kaizuka.
Height: 164 cm.
Birthrate: February 7th.
Blood Type: AB.

Name: Slaine Troyard.
Height: 170 cm.
Birthrate: January 11th.
Blood Type: A.

Name: Asseylum Vers Allusia.
Height: 155 cm.
Birthrate: September 20th.
Blood Type: O.

Name: Rayet Areash.
Height: 158 cm.
Birthrate: August 24th.

Name: Inko Amifumi.
Height: 165 cm.
Birthrate: April 11th.

And then checked compatibility between different types from this site: http://psychologia.co/blood-type-personality/

Inaho gets along with everybody, Asseylum with only Inaho and Slaine with Inko, Rayet and well... Inaho. :D

Kalypze said:

Slaine is like the typical immature girl in most romance anime. He's going to be tossed aside and get angry. And then he's going to fuck everything up. Calling it now.

Hmm... can't quite see him as typical immature girl... I think Inko is more the type if someone is at all... Slaine probably isn't naive after getting that tossing around in Vers. Bottled up though.
nirunaruAug 22, 2014 7:48 AM
Aug 22, 2014 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
Inaho/anyone isn't boring? That's like shipping someone with a pet rock. Yuki is the only one he has a lot of actual chemistry with and she's his sister. I think most of us agree with this: Yuki being his best fleshed out relationship (Inko is the second best because he actually has a conversation with her that is half emotional).

There's no climax in Slaine/Asseylum? Are you saying there're no class differences, teacher/student, lady/servant, obstacles (including their current distance) involved if it's a romantic match? No delicious look of outrage on Cruhteo if it happens as payoff? Most of the show is even yanking people's chains of "Will Slaine and Asseylum be reunited this episode?"

He was saved by her actions and hypothetically (unless that preview is wrong) she was inspired by his teachings or presence somehow.

Slaine gains strength because of Asseylum. I don't see him as 'brainless' at all. He's acting pretty sensible and normal all the time, refreshingly so.

Preview can be very misleading, I better don't say that until the episode is out...

Beside, fan wants him to be unite with Hime because they sympathize with him as an "underdog", not because: "this romance is so good".

I don't see any "love over hatred and class different here". Care to point out for me from what happens on the scene? Hime hasn't thought about Slaine ONCE in 7 eps lol. I will laugh if you say they are really in love. Maybe you see fanfic too much and image those climaxes yourself...

And you also pointed out before that in this series, romance is not a focus and is merely implication. There is no actual evidence of Slaine X Hime love as we see on the scene. Are you telling me you changed your mind now?

As of now, InahoXYuki is still hundred time better than SlaineXHime. And the previous one isn't not really "that kind of love".

Uhm, he is normal in the conversation with Inaho? His over emotional reaction caused him to be shot down. ( I don't say it's totally his falt but still, if he acts more rational, the outcome could be different)

Almost all your arguments are based on speculations. I take only what happens on the scene... And admit it, this romance is not close to "good" quality... Sorry but Twilight is better than this one.

What make me tickle is why people have to regard Slaine-Hime relationship as "love". It could be friendship. It could be royalty. It could be pure admiration Slaine has for Hime.
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 8:49 AM
Aug 22, 2014 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:

Inaho gets along with everybody, Asseylum with only Inaho and Slaine with Inko, Rayet and well... Inaho. :D

Now he can make a harem lol. :))

joke aside, it's really interesting that the bllod type personality description matches the character in Aldnoah really well:

- Inaho - AB: Freedom-loving AB’s are strong and rational people. They don’t worry about little things and usually can assess their life challenges without emotions getting in the way

- Slaine - A: Kind and compassionate individuals, who put others’ interests and needs before their own. While they may seem calm on the outside, they often suffer from inner turmoil and anxiety. (only partly true for Rayet, she cares more about personal matters, but the latter part is true).

- Hime - O: This type is described as responsible, practical and rule-conscious and organized. They make excellent leaders and their determination helps them achieve their goals. While they are usually liked by other people, they are somewhat loners and need a lot of time alone.

Thank you for useful information. I wonder why hasn't anyone brought this up before. :x
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 9:17 AM
Aug 22, 2014 10:11 AM

Sep 2010
nirunaru said:
And then checked compatibility between different types from this site: http://psychologia.co/blood-type-personality/

Inaho gets along with everybody, Asseylum with only Inaho and Slaine with Inko, Rayet and well... Inaho. :D.

Wait, you are using blood type compatibility? Then use Bloodtype+Zodiac combo compatibility since it’s what’s "officially" used nowadays for this. There are more of these rubbish sites in Japan, I picked one more or less complete in English. Twitter certainly has run them in their own sites.

Guess which male is a "match" to the princess using them?

A hint: it ain't Inaho.

Anyway, it's pretty stupid.

@chickenonthepan: This isn't a harem show. None of the girls or Slaine fancies Inaho so far. Maybe you should watch Infinite Statros if you want that self-indulgent fantasy because I frankly doubt you'll be getting it here.

I didn't change my mind. The focus isn't romance, that's why I said "IF it's a romantic match". Why are you so threatened by the popularity of a pairing? I find that perplexing. As for Asseylum's not thinking about him, she's finally getting developed next episode. He's finally sharing her thoughts about something unrelated to war and earth.

And the PV has the narrator going "heart is calling out" (for Slaine implicit). You tell me if they aren't ship-baiting like crazy.

Archives confirmed that Slaine's in love with her, just for the record. At least, from the quote of the script I spotted, he looked at her as if he were in love. So tell me, do you want romantic triangle drama in a show where romance isn't a genre and would be distracting, creating unnecessary friction between the two male leads in mecha? I find that extremely unlikely. It's either going to his direction or have no romantic match. Latter one is more likely honestly.
ThessAug 22, 2014 10:21 AM
Aug 22, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
nirunaru said:

Inaho gets along with everybody, Asseylum with only Inaho and Slaine with Inko, Rayet and well... Inaho. :D.

Wait, you are using blood type compatibility? Then use Bloodtype+Zodiac combo compatibility since it’s what’s "officially" used nowadays. :heh: There are more of these rubbish sites in Japan, I picked one more or less complete in English. Twitter certainly has run them in their own sites.

@chickenonthepan: This isn't a harem show. None of the girls or Slaine fancies Inaho so far. Maybe you should watch Infinite Statros if you want that self-indulgent fantasy.

I didn't change my mind. The focus isn't romance, that's why I said "IF it's a romantic match". Why are you so threatened by the popularity of a pairing? I find that perplexing.

Archives confirmed that Slaine's in love with her. At least, from the quote of the script I spotted, he looked at her as if he were in love. So tell me, do you want romantic triangle drama in a show where romance isn't a genre and would be distracting, creating unnecessary friction between the two male leads? I find that extremely unlikely. It's either going to his direction or have no romantic match which is more likely honestly.

Well, that's my point. There is no romantic relation until now. Inaho and Yuki relation is the best we can get in term of relationship.

Do you realize that I was joking about harem? lol

I was more interested in the blood-type personalities that match perfectly with Inaho, Slaine and Hime, at least based on what is said on his link.
Aug 22, 2014 10:27 AM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Well, that's my point. There is no romantic relation until now. Inaho and Yuki relation is the best we can get in term of relationship.

Do you realize that I was joking about harem? lol

I was more interested in the blood-type personalities that match perfectly with Inaho, Slaine and Hime, at least based on what is said on his link.

Slaine's feelings are official. That's my point, you can't just put it on the same level of presumptions as the other characters. Except that Nina fanboy. I'm more interested in Marito getting his personality back. I dislike what they are doing with him since Gen left. Ughhh.

Ok. Good.

Again Bloodtype alone isn't longer considered the personality-deciding factor, Zodiac (Chinese and Western) are combined. Japan used to be pretty "racist" (bloodist?) against anyone who wasn't A and O was "ok" but not the best. AB and B had it hard in general.

Capricorn & A-type
December 22 - January 19

for Men
Personality: Shyness is the main factor why you're distant from other people. This also avoids the attention on you. Although you're a difficult person to approach to, you are easy to get along with once the bond is broken.

Sounds like Slaine.

(On that note, I think they translate wrongly, it should be the distance is broken).

Aquarius & AB-type
January 20 - February 18

for Men
Personality: It's difficult to approach you because you give off a cool impression. Surprisingly though, you have many friends and you even enjoy socializing with strangers. But even your friends have a hard time figuring out what you are really thinking inside. It would help to open up to them in an honest way.

Sounds like Inaho.

When this data was out, twitter was flooded on the Bloodtype/Zodiac matches %. I don't have them saved because it was pink-font spam.
ThessAug 22, 2014 10:31 AM
Aug 22, 2014 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
[

Slaine's feelings are official. That's my point, you can't just put it on the same level of presumptions as the other characters. Except that Nina fanboy. I'm more interested in Marito getting his personality back. I dislike what they are doing with him since Gen left. Ughhh.

Ok, if Slaine's feeling is stated on the website as you say.

What is Nina fanboy btw?

But on Hime's side, I don't see anything special. I will feel it forced and silly if Hime suddenly reveals that she loves Slaine. She hasn't shown any affection so far after 5 years together, why suddenly?

Just feel like Inaho has more chance when he and Hime just recently met and haven't understand each other that well. I see room for development, that's all. I don't like this series dig too deep into romance. We have Buddy Complex already.

When I say about Inaho-Yuki relationship, I means normal sibling relationship, not romantic type. and it's the most interesting relationship so far in this series lol.

Agree with you on Marito.

And the film producers are pretty old enough you know. In their time, maybe the blood-type personality is still popular. Well, but that's not really important. I just find it interesting when the character personalities match. And what you linked also matches really well so far. :))
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 10:53 AM
Aug 22, 2014 10:54 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
[(only partly true for Rayet, she cares more about personal matters, but the latter part is true).

Hmm... I think they have mixed also horoscope traits there...

These descriptions vary a bit depending on used site, but I used this one for quick reference http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/aquarius/aquarius-traits.action:

For example look at Inaho, he is prime example of Aquarius: Intelligent, inventive, unpredictable and aloof. Slain has also lot of Capricorn-borne personality traits: he is practical, disciplined and detached. Inko, surprise surprise, is Aries. :D Rayert and Asseylum are both Virgos, both practical and analytical. But Rayet being introverted A-type combined with Virgos inflexibility (conservative and judgemental traits) she results turning into the bloodthirsty, blinded by vengeance, type.

And for the shipping material ;)

Virgo(f)-Aquarius(m): (Asseylum x Inaho)
"At the initial stage both may be attracted towards each other’s personality. But, as time advances they may move away from each other. There are very least chances of stability in this relationship. An Aquarius man is dominating and demanding which may create a crack in their relationship. Virgo woman may be fascinated by his positive nature but soon be disappointed for his bad temper. This love-match should be avoided as the compatibility is not too good."

Capricorn(m)-Virgo(f): (Asseylum x Slaine)
"The romance will blossom like summer flower between Virgo woman and Capricorn man. The relationship is as sweet as honey. Their personalities will glow in each other’s companionship. She can feel secure in his presence and shows her love towards him. She will stand by his side in his difficulties and tries to fulfill his needs. He, on other end makes her happy with materialistic things. This zodiac signs forms one of the best love-matches."

And yes Inaho x Inko isn't impossibility, when only considering horoscopes. :D
Aug 22, 2014 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:
[(only partly true for Rayet, she cares more about personal matters, but the latter part is true).

Hmm... I think they have mixed also horoscope traits there...

These descriptions vary a bit depending on used site, but I used this one for quick reference http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/aquarius/aquarius-traits.action:

For example look at Inaho, he is prime example of Aquarius: Intelligent, inventive, unpredictable and aloof. Slain has also lot of Capricorn-borne personality traits: he is practical, disciplined and detached. Inko, surprise surprise, is Aries. :D Rayert and Asseylum are both Virgos, both practical and analytical. But Rayet being introverted A-type combined with Virgos inflexibility (conservative and judgemental traits) she results turning into the bloodthirsty, blinded by vengeance, type.

And for the shipping material ;)

Virgo(f)-Aquarius(m): (Asseylum x Inaho)
"At the initial stage both may be attracted towards each other’s personality. But, as time advances they may move away from each other. There are very least chances of stability in this relationship. An Aquarius man is dominating and demanding which may create a crack in their relationship. Virgo woman may be fascinated by his positive nature but soon be disappointed for his bad temper. This love-match should be avoided as the compatibility is not too good."

Capricorn(m)-Virgo(f): (Asseylum x Slaine)
"The romance will blossom like summer flower between Virgo woman and Capricorn man. The relationship is as sweet as honey. Their personalities will glow in each other’s companionship. She can feel secure in his presence and shows her love towards him. She will stand by his side in his difficulties and tries to fulfill his needs. He, on other end makes her happy with materialistic things. This zodiac signs forms one of the best love-matches."

And yes Inaho x Inko isn't impossibility, when only considering horoscopes. :D

You confused me. You linked blood-type and now zodiac says otherwise? =.=

Lets try both blood-type and zodiac together like Thess said.

This thread is becoming more interesting. :))
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 11:11 AM
Aug 22, 2014 11:17 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:

You confused me
Lets try both blood-type and zodiac together like Thess said.

Well, yes... That, the confusing part, was the point. Kind of. :D The previous post was impromptu my version of fusing those without knowledge that there is already something like that officially existing... I realized only after my previous post that there were more comments from this topic. ^^
Aug 22, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
Ok, here goes from Thess's link:

1. Inaho - AB - Aquarius:

Personality: It's difficult to approach you because you give off a cool impression. Surprisingly though, you have many friends and you even enjoy socializing with strangers. But even your friends have a hard time figuring out what you are really thinking inside. It would help to open up to them in an honest way.

Love Tendency: You're not satisfied with the average woman but seek for someone who has the same level of intelligence as you. You try to stay away from relationships that are too complicated and don't enjoy women who play mind games with you.

Good Match: A-type Gemini and Leos and B-type Libras will make you a very happy person. They respect your life style and don't try to change that either. You're automatically attracted to intellectual people because you're bright in your own right. AB-type Gemini and A-type Sagittarius encourage your intellectual nature to come forward.

Bad Match: You don't enjoy associating with irrational people. Another pet peeve is to be pretentious to gain something in return. O-type Leos and Scorpios may be this way and the reason why you should stay away from them.

2. Slaine - A - Capricon:

for Men
Personality: Shyness is the main factor why you're distant from other people. This also avoids the attention on you. Although you're a difficult person to approach to, you are easy to get along with once the bond (distance?) is broken.

Love Tendency: You're truly inexperienced with relationships. This innocence may be appeal to women because you simply can't betray anyone. Your main concern is not to deal with capricious women. But they may all change if you fall in love because you're a very forgiving person.

Good Match: O-type and A-type Taurus and Scorpios. AB-type Capricorns and Pisces also are great for you. They and you share the same destiny line that you are able to share the tribulations and happiness of life together. Since you dislike people who are superficial, the down-to-earth AB-type Taurus and O-type Virgos will suit you right.

Bad Match: A fickle person, just like B-type Aries would not be helpful in any way. B-type Libras are too nonchalant and insensitive for you.

3. Hime - O - Virgo:

Where the hell is Virgo O type? =.=

4. Rayet - A - Virgo:

Personality: The romantic woman! You're the epitome of the "Cinderella" cartoon characters. That's not to say that you're oblivious of everything. Your weakness is that you're very possessive of your things and surroundings. Try to curb that and then you might not be called an egotist. (err, what? really?)

Love Tendency: Your youthful outlook in life has a magnetic effect on men. The curious spirit you possess also draws attention to you. But you become a very shy and quiet girl in front of the person you like. The love you will experience with your partner for life will be a serene and happy one. (err, maybe)

Good Match: O-type Taurus and Capricorn and A-type Pisces are partners whom you will not get sick of. They will lead you in a very subtle way and you will feel the security they provide for you. A-type Taurus and Cancers, AB-type Virgos, and O-type Scorpios also provide you the comfort zone you seek.

Bad Match: You don't like to be labeled as a romantic but that's what you are. You strictly follow the rules and that's why you don't like to receive favors. However, B-type Gemini and B-type Sagittarius are just the type of people who like to receive favors. What drives you insane is when they're late for dates and don't feel apologetic at all. (is Rayet even romantic from the start?)

From Thess' link, my impression is:

- Inaho and Slaine characteristics matches perfectly.

- Rayet is a bit off...

- No info for Hime

- No good matches or bad matches.

- Still interesting to see. :))
Aug 22, 2014 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
Slaine's feelings are official.

Have they confirmed that they are romantic in nature? Just curious. (For me the only thing I ship is happy ending. ^^ Don't like overly tragic endings, where the point is wallowing in death and dying and every other dark and ugly feeling of the human nature.)

It is obvious that Slaine has feelings for Asseylum. Point being, are they like brother-to-sister kind or like boyfriend-to-girlfriend kind of affection.
Aug 22, 2014 11:38 AM

Sep 2010
About Slaine's feelings: apparently the ArchiveZ come with the script of the first episode (including some cutscenes which I wonder will make it in the BD version), Slaine's description when he's introduced is looking at the princess with the eyes of a "boy in love/infatuated boy". I don't really have the whole script to check out the other add ons, because I haven't purchased ArchiveZ. The ones who shared some pages contained that line, an extra scene with Cruhteo and Trillram bullying Slaine together, and Slaine's introspection about Earth and Mars and how he wishes there'll be peace at last. He's aghast about the tension, so he hopes certain someone is successful. Woooops.

chickenonthepan said:
What is Nina fanboy btw?

The boy with the glasses likes her.

chickenonthepan said:
And the film producers are pretty old enough you know. In their time, maybe the blood-type personality is still popular. Well, but that's not really important. I just find it interesting when the character personalities match. And what you linked also matches really well so far. :))

Blood-type+Zodiac combination is how it's used now, not even apart, but the same. Japan is full of those matching sites, but I consider them rubbish.

O-type Virgos women suit Capricorn A men in that quiz. The Japanese sites that sort it up, has the compatibility as 90%. Should have saved that pink-eye cancer quiz. I don't remember the match for Inaho, but the descriptions is that they like intellectual partners (that rules out a ditz princess and sadly Inko). If you truly want to base on this stuff (I don't consider it reliable), only one character proved to follow his trail of thoughts: Rayet. I would prefer Inko with either Slaine or Inaho, honestly, she's my favorite girl with Yuki. The only reason why I prefer Inko/Inaho more than Slaine/Inko is because Slaine likes someone else already.
ThessAug 22, 2014 11:46 AM
Aug 22, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
Blood-type+Zodiac combination is how it's used now, not even apart, but the same. Japan is full of those matching sites, but I consider them rubbish.

Rubbish used in RL or rubbish in context of speculating fictional anime characters feelings? lol

Well they are, you are right...

but they have been used to construct characters so it isn't complete rubbish in this case. :) It isn't like we have much concrete material at this point any way. All we can do now is to speculate and discuss of the characters facial expressions and well... their Blood-type-Zodiac combination. ;)
Aug 22, 2014 11:57 AM

Sep 2010
nirunaru said:
Thess said:

Rubbish used in RL or rubbish in context of speculating fictional anime characters feelings? lol

but they have been used to construct characters so it isn't complete rubbish in this case. :) It isn't like we have much concrete material at this point any way. All we can do now is to speculate and discuss of the characters facial expressions and well... their Blood-type-Zodiac combination. ;)

That depends if you consider those things important. This info was released in special files. They changed Inaho's birthday for reason though (he was a December baby). Maybe because they realized he'll be 14 if they kept that date...that proves how "properly" planned it is. Seriously.
Aug 22, 2014 12:01 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Like niranaru said, it is indeed rubbish in real life but in anime, not so much.
It's one material for them to construct character.

Well, if you figure it'll be important. I doubt it. :S
Aug 22, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
nirunaru said:

That depends if you consider those things important. This info was released in special files. They changed Inaho's birthday for reason though (he was a December baby). Maybe because they realized he'll be 14 if they kept that date...that proves how "properly" planned it is. Seriously.

They didn't change his blood-type, aha.

Just kidding lol. When did they change it?
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 12:07 PM
Aug 22, 2014 12:04 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Thess said:

They didn't change his blood-type, aha.

Just kidding lol. When did they change it?

They changed his bloodtype too (he was A). :S

Uh... I don't know, but this image was floating around. I guess it could have been a troll one. But it was from an official source.

The other characters weren't changed from their preview info, Inaho was.
ThessAug 22, 2014 12:07 PM
Aug 22, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
This info was released in special files. They changed Inaho's birthday for reason though (he was a December baby). Maybe because they realized he'll be 14 if they kept that date...that proves how "properly" planned it is. Seriously.

Rolf...That was good decision! :D

I have to say, that this show is really looking great at the moment in every aspect, but I'm still kind of skeptical of these all mighty teenage heroes. :D Come on... Inaho could have been a little older to be just an inch more realistic.

But he is cute though.

Thess said:
That depends if you consider those things important.

Well speculating is speculating and facts are facts. Everything is important in former, but not necessarily as accurate as in later. ;)
Aug 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:

They changed his bloodtype too (he was A). :S

Uh... I don't know, but this image was floating around. I guess it could have been a troll one. But it was from an official source.

The other characters weren't changed from their preview info, Inaho was.

Lets see:

- Sagittarius & A-type
November 23 - December 21

for Men
Personality: You're very clever about what comes out of your mouth. Usually there are more things brooding in your head than what you actually say. People perceive you to be more of a private person but realize that you are easy to befriend.

- Sagittarius & AB-type
November 23 - December 21

for Men
Personality: You don't ever have to worry about a messy home because you make sure your place is impeccably clean. Curiosity takes you everywhere and some may think you are fickle because of this. The extraordinary characteristic about you is that you don't lose your sense of direction when you set a goal for yourself.

The first one is quite fine but the second one is off.

I think Aquarius AB fits him best. Did they change for that sake lol? they realize that Aquarius AB fits him better than Sagittarius A? XD
Aug 22, 2014 12:33 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm... something just came to me... If both Inaho and Slaine have feelings for Asseylum.... We might have tiny chance also for Inaho x Asseylum x Slaine pairing. ^^

They did it in Star Driver. I didn't actually watch the show so keenly whole the time so I might be wrong about this (I skipped a lot to save some time), but I think the ending was, that the girl ended with both of the guys. :) And it was such a sweet anime, quite surprising ending in that sense.

In this case it is not probable... But you never know.
Aug 22, 2014 12:42 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
I think Aquarius AB fits him best. Did they change for that sake lol? they realize that Aquarius AB fits him better than Sagittarius A? XD

I think they changed it because they realized too late that would make Inaho 14 years old instead of 15 years old. I don't know about the Bloodtype, it makes no sense. AB are rarely protagonists (they are usually antagonists, rivals or anti heroes, or people with split personality. Not always but usually.). O and A are the more 'heroic' protagonist bloodtypes regularly. Soooo, no clue.

nirunaru said:
Hmm... something just came to me... If both Inaho and Slaine have feelings for Asseylum.... We might have tiny chance also for Inaho x Asseylum x Slaine pairing. ^^

They did it in Star Driver. I didn't actually watch the show so keenly whole the time so I might be wrong about this (I skipped a lot to save some time), but I think the ending was, that the girl ended with both of the guys. :) And it was such a sweet anime, quite surprising ending in that sense.

In this case it is not probable... But you never know.

That's fine. I don't think there'll be an end pairing, I think Asseylum has high chances to die.
Aug 22, 2014 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
That's fine. I don't think there'll be an end pairing, I think Asseylum has high chances to die.
You have to remember that Urobuchi's no longer writing the show :P. I'm still thinking if anything it's going to be a very forced love triangle or nothing at all.
Aug 22, 2014 12:59 PM
Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Ok, here goes from Thess's link:

1. Inaho - AB - Aquarius:

Love Tendency: You're not satisfied with the average woman but seek for someone who has the same level of intelligence as you. You try to stay away from relationships that are too complicated and don't enjoy women who play mind games with you.

Good Match: A-type Gemini and Leos and B-type Libras will make you a very happy person. They respect your life style and don't try to change that either. You're automatically attracted to intellectual people because you're bright in your own right. AB-type Gemini and A-type Sagittarius encourage your intellectual nature to come forward.

Bad Match: You don't enjoy associating with irrational people. Another pet peeve is to be pretentious to gain something in return. O-type Leos and Scorpios may be this way and the reason why you should stay away from them.

2. Slaine - A - Capricon:

for Men
Personality: Shyness is the main factor why you're distant from other people. This also avoids the attention on you. Although you're a difficult person to approach to, you are easy to get along with once the bond (distance?) is broken.

Love Tendency: You're truly inexperienced with relationships. This innocence may be appeal to women because you simply can't betray anyone. Your main concern is not to deal with capricious women. But they may all change if you fall in love because you're a very forgiving person.

Good Match: O-type and A-type Taurus and Scorpios. AB-type Capricorns and Pisces also are great for you. They and you share the same destiny line that you are able to share the tribulations and happiness of life together. Since you dislike people who are superficial, the down-to-earth AB-type Taurus and O-type Virgos will suit you right.

Bad Match: A fickle person, just like B-type Aries would not be helpful in any way. B-type Libras are too nonchalant and insensitive for you.

3. Hime - O - Virgo:

Where the hell is Virgo O type? =.=

4. Rayet - A - Virgo:

Personality: The romantic woman! You're the epitome of the "Cinderella" cartoon characters. That's not to say that you're oblivious of everything. Your weakness is that you're very possessive of your things and surroundings. Try to curb that and then you might not be called an egotist. (err, what? really?)

Love Tendency: Your youthful outlook in life has a magnetic effect on men. The curious spirit you possess also draws attention to you. But you become a very shy and quiet girl in front of the person you like. The love you will experience with your partner for life will be a serene and happy one. (err, maybe)

Good Match: O-type Taurus and Capricorn and A-type Pisces are partners whom you will not get sick of. They will lead you in a very subtle way and you will feel the security they provide for you. A-type Taurus and Cancers, AB-type Virgos, and O-type Scorpios also provide you the comfort zone you seek.

Bad Match: You don't like to be labeled as a romantic but that's what you are. You strictly follow the rules and that's why you don't like to receive favors. However, B-type Gemini and B-type Sagittarius are just the type of people who like to receive favors. What drives you insane is when they're late for dates and don't feel apologetic at all. (is Rayet even romantic from the start?)

From Thess' link, my impression is:

- Inaho and Slaine characteristics matches perfectly.

- Rayet is a bit off...

- No info for Hime

- No good matches or bad matches.

- Still interesting to see. :))

Kyaaa! Thanks for the uinformation. Rayet a romantic girl, I can't believed :P
Aug 22, 2014 1:38 PM

Aug 2014
Thess said:

This show feels like second coming of Gundam Seed Destiny. In a good way. :)

Without Kiras embarasing crying scene in that one episode. I'm thankful for writers that both Inaho and Slaine are unlikely to follow Kiras lead in that scene. ;)

But anyway the setting is same and characters also are similar. Maybe that is why I'm feeling that Asseylum dying is a bit of a strech. Lacus Clyne survived alive through the whole series.

And yes... the triangle. They could do one show without these triangles. Keeping fingers crossed for that one.

I'm more worried about Slaine dying though. Slaine (to slain) seems a bit foreshadowing.... :( Because it is very likely that someone from main cast will suffer terrible martyr death... But I don't think they would kill them in the middle of the show so it probably don't effect on pairings...

It is always the popular choice to off couple of characters at the end of the show and deny the happy ending from them.
Aug 22, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
Thess said:

Without Kiras embarasing crying scene in that one episode. I'm thankful for writers that both Inaho and Slaine are unlikely to follow Kiras lead in that scene. ;)

But anyway the setting is same and characters also are similar. Maybe that is why I'm feeling that Asseylum dying is a bit of a strech. Lacus Clyne survived alive through the whole series.

And yes... the triangle. They could do one show without these triangles. Keeping fingers crossed for that one.

I'm more worried about Slaine dying though. Slaine (to slain) seems a bit foreshadowing.... :( Because it is very likely that someone from main cast will suffer terrible martyr death... But I don't think they would kill them in the middle of the show so it probably don't effect on pairings...

It is always the popular choice to off couple of characters at the end of the show and deny the happy ending from them.

If Urobutcher will be back to write 3 final eps like rumor, the death of at least 1 main character is very likely. :|
Btw, I think this is more like Gundam SEED with Inaho as less emotinal Kira and Slaine as more emotional Athrun.
SEED Destiny is different you know. The main char is a crazy dude who I fail to remember his name.
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 1:45 PM
Aug 22, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2010
nirunaru said:
Thess said:

Lacus is nothing like Asseylum (her bloodtype is B, for starters :P). Lacus is not even a real princess (that was Cagalli). Kira and Athrun have nothing to do with Slaine or Inaho. If Gen returns, Asseylum dies for sure. He's got it against types like her and Slaine becomes a cynical badass as 'graduation'.

Asseylum is a more excitable version (because she's younger) of Queen Dianna of Turn A Gundam. Seed rip off from that predecessor a bit. Fllay was certainly based on Sochie (so is Rayet).
ThessAug 22, 2014 1:59 PM
Aug 22, 2014 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
SEED Destiny is different you know. The main char is a crazy dude who I fail to remember his name.

Ah thanks. Yes... I actually meant to write Gundam SEED , but it seems either I or my hands were thinking something entirely different and I didn't proofread careful enough. Hasty proof reading went like Gundam *beeep* everything okay ready and sent. Speed posting.... Arhg! ^^''''

Well you knew, what I meant, thank you for correcting. :D
nirunaruAug 22, 2014 2:14 PM
Aug 22, 2014 2:14 PM

Sep 2010
Inaho/Slaine is catching up in art to Slaine/Asseylum. Not yet there, but it's become the overwhelming favorite of artists after that one.

Third place goes to Yuki/Inaho and Cruhteo/Slaine. One of these.
Aug 22, 2014 2:20 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:

Lacus is nothing like Asseylum (her bloodtype is B, for starters :P). Lacus is not even a real princess (that was Cagalli). Kira and Athrun have nothing to do with Slaine or Inaho. If Gen returns, Asseylum dies for sure. He's got it against types like her and Slaine becomes a cynical badass as 'graduation'.

Asseylum is a more excitable version (because she's younger) of Queen Dianna of Turn A Gundam. Seed rip off from that predecessor a bit. Fllay was certainly based on Sochie (so is Rayet).

I think he means the setting:
- A war between Earth and Zaft. Kira fights, meets Lacus (she is not a real princess but her political power is really close to 1) and Cagalli. Kira and Athrun are initial enemies who become allies later. They have a big imba ship - Archangel.
- Here, Earth vs. Mars. Inaho fights, meets Hime and Rayet (Rayet maybe important later on, and I bet she will be). Inaho and Slaine is initial enemies (and if nothing special, they surely will become allies). and heck, they have an imba ship now, with a female captain too...
Ofc the characters and relationships must be different. This is not Gundam SEED remake.
I personally don't think Hime has more chance to die than Inaho and Slaine. She even has less chance. She "died" in ep1 already, it will be a writing flaw if she dies again.
If it is Gen, I bet Inaho will have a tragic past and become an anti-hero, in addition to your speculation about Slaine and Hime.
Aug 22, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:

Third place goes to Yuki/Inaho and [/b]Cruhteo/Slaine[/b]. One of these.

Cruhteo/Slaine... Are you kidding me?
Aug 22, 2014 2:24 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Thess said:

- A war between Earth and Zaft. Kira fights, meets Lacus (she is not a real princess but her political power is really close to 1) and Cagalli. Kira and Athrun are initial enemies who become allies later. They have a big imba ship - Archangel.
- Here, Earth vs. Mars. Inaho fights, meets Hime and Rayet (Rayet maybe important later on, and I bet she will be). Inaho and Slaine is initial enemies (and if nothing special, they surely will become allies). and heck, they have an imba ship now, with a female captain too...
Ofc the characters and relationships must be different. This is not Gundam SEED remake.
I personally don't think Hime has more chance to die than Inaho and Slaine. She even has less chance. She "died" in ep1 already, it will be a writing flaw if she dies again.
If it is Gen, I bet Inaho will have a tragic past and become an anti-hero, in addition to your speculation about Slaine and Hime.

I'm on a rush, so I can't reply to this Seed comparison. I feel it's way closer to Turn A Gundam and classic Mobile Suit if any Gundam. Inaho's described as "ordinary high school student", so idk if he'll have a tragic past. :S The only past that's relevant is Slaine's because his father is a key player to the plot.

No, I'm not kidding you. But it's way behind the art-number of S/A and I/S at least?
Aug 22, 2014 2:33 PM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
Inaho/Slaine is catching up in art to Slaine/Asseylum. Not yet there, but it's become the overwhelming favorite of artists after that one.

Quite the pairings... very broad minded: After all Chruteo is 37 years old... Well hopefully he waits until Slaine is twenty... But Chruteo himself has also some growing up to do... It is quite scary that, in what two generations, they have forgotten that their ancesters are also from Earth.

And what is with these incest couples? I really don't get it. o_O Why!?! Someone explain me, please.

Well, Inaho and Slaine together are quite the couple... and at least they will be friends, they got great potential. After of course Slaine gets over that Inaho actually shot him down from the sky. -.-

Well I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode.... hopefully it won't be cliffhanger. I swear I will pull my hair off, if I have waited this whole a week just for another(third) cliffhanger. :D
Aug 22, 2014 2:35 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:

I'm on a rush, so I can't reply to this Seed comparison. I feel it's way closer to Turn A Gundam and classic Mobile Suit if any Gundam. Inaho's described as "ordinary high school student", so idk if he'll have a tragic past. :S The only past that's relevant is Slaine's because his father is a key player to the plot.

No, I'm not kidding you. But it's way behind the art-number of S/A and I/S at least?

Ok, reply when you have time. Gen said that he wanted to make a mecha series close to what he saw when he was young, so it is reasonable that Aldnoad is more similar to older Gundam series. SEED is quite new.

We can't say anything about Inaho for now. But if it is Gen, I can see that happens. At least he is not really "ordinary", is he? :))

And I mean who the hell think of that ship? InahoXSlaine is understandable, but CruhteoXSlaine... What? And it even has 3rd ranking? /facepalm
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 2:44 PM
Aug 22, 2014 3:09 PM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
Lacus is nothing like Asseylum (her bloodtype is B, for starters :P). Lacus is not even a real princess (that was Cagalli). Kira and Athrun have nothing to do with Slaine or Inaho.

I'm on a rush, so I can't reply to this Seed comparison.

Yes, I meant exactly what chickenonthepan said.

And yes I actually checked before this the bloodtypes in Gundam SEED... lol

Kira was A Lacus was B, Athrun was O and Cagalli A, so yes I'm aware that writers may construct the character based blood type characteristic, but like in real life, pair up differently. But why I suggested this was I heard way back in some other forum that AB x O, is like match made in heaven... Well without the horoscope thing at least.

And back to the similarities between Gundam SEED: I'm just waiting for the bells starting to ring between captain Magbaredge and lieutenant Marito (Mu x Murrue). Maybe I should call that.

I also thought Cruhteo x Maggaredge, but he was way older than her, so I discarded that... and now you tell me about this Cruhteo x Slaine pairing... Damn I'm conservative. :D

Thess said:

I speak only from a faint memory from what.... 5 year or more back(?), when I watched Gundam Turn A, but this is my feeling about the differences between the characters.

Yes, Sochie might be quite similar to Rayet. Don't remember enough from Fllay. There is though something different between Sochie and Rayert.... I think Rayert is more introverted and less single minded... well would be without that revenge thing. :D

Diane was more mature (as you said) and also a bit cooler, colder type of character than Asseylum. Diane is more realistic, even a bit aloof and politically experienced in compared both A and L. Then again Lacus and Asseylum both are popular icons and peace ambassadors in their own way and they both have this naive idealism powering their actions.

But I think that they all are more or less the same character type D, L and A... There are of course individual differences between them.
nirunaruAug 22, 2014 3:56 PM
Aug 22, 2014 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
Okay... And to make this whole thing even more difficult with the age thing...

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/

But I think they probably mean Earth years. :D
Aug 22, 2014 3:45 PM

Jul 2014
Thess said:

I'm enjoying a Inaho/Slaine art, in this moment mmm. Sorry I can't control the fujoshi inside me :P
Aug 22, 2014 7:28 PM

Sep 2010
Cruhteo/Slaine is 3rd for the same reason Yuki/Inaho is: it's a guilty pleasure pairing of the master/dog type. These aren't happy and romantic fanarts, they are mostly of sexual nature. But there's a huge gap between any pairings and the ones with Slaine and Inaho, and Slaine and Asseylum.

chickenonthepan said:

Gundam Seed is focused on the story of two estranged childhood friends, ditto with Geass. You can’t make a good comparison because Athrun and Kira pine for each other a lot and their hostility only escalates with Niiicoool who liked to play the piano. The drama is on their estranged friendship. This isn’t in Aldnoah ‘cause Slaine and Inaho are strangers. More like L-Elf and Haruto of Valvrave, for instance, a show Gen watched recently too.

Big ship isn’t exclusive to Seed. Gundam had the White Base. While it wasn’t commanded by a female captain, it was because of the era sexist, there were women in the bridge.

Main characters meet or reuniting again aren’t really a special… Seed related or mecha related plot basis? It happens in all shows. :S

Asseylum might become superfluous and irrelevant depending on how the Doctor Troyard research-plot goes. Once she does, she might lose all her plot armor and be sacrificed for manly pain. This might not happen until the end of the show. I will say she has the highest chances.

nirunaru said:
But I think that they all are more or less the same character type D, L and A... There are of course individual differences between them.

Dianna is simply older (very old), but she's very alike Asseylum in how she wishes to see the ancient place where the mar-I mean moonrace was born. Slaine and Lorran have some similitudes as well. Not just in how fantastic Slaine would look in a dress.

By the way, shippers: here an Asseylum/Slaine fanart and here a Seylum/Inaho mirror (the majority of the pairing fanarts of Inaho and the princess is in her fake form). I liked the idea.
ThessAug 22, 2014 7:38 PM
Aug 22, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2014
Thess said:

By the way, shippers: here an Asseylum/Slaine fanart and here a Seylum/Inaho mirror (the majority of the pairing fanarts of Inaho and the princess is in her fake form). I liked the idea.

Nice, I like them too.
To be honest, I like princess fake form more than here real one. XD
And I just realize that Inaho has a signature headphone. Other people wear different kind lol. His headphone is kind of old model one.
Just_ChickenAug 22, 2014 8:00 PM
Aug 22, 2014 8:06 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:

Nice, I like them too.
To be honest, I like princess fake form more than here real one. XD
And I just realize that Inaho has a signature headphone. Other people wear different kind lol. His headphone is kind of old model one.

Seylum is too moeblob-y for my taste. I prefer Asseylum with her hair down in that outfit she wore in episode 1.

This is probably my favorite romantic fanart in the fandom. It shows how much a simple gesture is more intimate than generic hugging and kissing. The idea is great.
Aug 22, 2014 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
Things that I feel are similar with Gundam Seed and Aldnoah Zero:

- They are fighting for survival while they are heading for the base. In Gundam seed for Earth, Aldnoah zero to UE base.
- There are six teenagers that are actively engaged with ship and battles. The little girl counts as a side kick. :D Two of them are on the bridge - same as Gundam.
- Both captain and second in the command are female. In Gundam Murrue Ramius and Natarle Badgiruel. In Aldnoah Zero Darzana Magbaredge and Kaoru Mizusaki. It is truly a coincidence that they also have some similar traits like both captains are brunets and both Kaoru and Natarle have short black hair and serious personality.
- Lieutenant Marito reminds me of Mu. Well they are both experienced pilots and over 20 and actively engaging the batlle (or trying). If Marito starts to date Magbaredge.... it reminds me even more Gundam. :) Both characters are 183 cm and similar build. lol
- In the last episode Asseylum came to the rescue kind of the way as Lacus (don't remember episode) came to their rescue, with her ship. Both ships are red. Without flight deck they also look a bit similar.
- Probable triangle drama with Slaine-Inaho-Assylum.
- Lacus Clyne and Asseylum are sweet, kind and innocent type of character with lots of determination, both act as peace ambassadors. Neither has true power, both act as icons.

Tried to confirm some of the things above, but there might be errors, I have watch Gundam seed once long ago. Also sama how the atmosphere, animation maybe music... don't know, but I get quite clear feeling these shows have common ground, though main characters Inaho and Slaine are quite different from Kira and Athrun.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.