Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2014 8:13 AM
Mar 2014
[center]

Welcome to the Dormitories of Shiroku Highschool. Located in the far north of the school, these are specifically designed for the students and staff.

Separated into three areas, mainly the living area for the male students, female students and staff members.

Each room is equipped with one's own bathroom, living area and small kitchen for simple cooking.

This is how a typical room looked like:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2014 3:58 PM

Jun 2014
Shiroku Highschool... One of the only places to of let Tamashi in, where they somewhat welcomed him. After a simple orientation, he walked to the dormitories, which would be his home until who knows how long. He observes the giant building and the terrain around it. The dormitory itself was quite well taken for, and seemed like an enjoyable environment. The trees and plants around it looked dead... Which were almost immediately covered by a flock of ravens as he walked by. He sighed, frustrated. 'I don't know why I'm so mad. I've seen them everyday of my life. This was to be expected...' He thought to himself.

Tamashi walked into the dormitory with his small, worn-out suitcase. The leather of it was torn and some clothes were slightly sticking out of it. As he walked into the dormitory's entrance, the windows and balconies were covered with ravens almost immediately. 'I hope no one can connect the dots soon, I just got here' he mumbles under his breath. There was a mass of people standing in the entrance lobby, most likely looking for what room they're in or room service. With a sigh, Tamashi take a seat on a nearby bench. The clutter'll settle down soon. 'I can relax and finally get rid of this soon.' Thoughts like these kept going into his head, calming him down. 'Getting rid of this damn curse as soon as possible was my top priority... What if I couldn't get rid of it?...' He shakes his head, ignoring this thought.
JRak5724Aug 23, 2014 8:31 PM
Aug 23, 2014 8:39 PM
Aug 2014
Venice stood in front of the dormitory building and looked at the dead trees "That's comforting." Venice muttered sarcastically, he held a black duffle bag in his right hand carrying his clothes and many other stuff, he walked closer to the door on the black building.
Aug 25, 2014 2:24 AM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Hmmm, strange..." Michiko wondered to herself as she held her coffee mug from the top and sipped her coffee, "What are all these ravens for?" The lobby was busy with new students and staff, being a new teacher herself. Sitting there on a bench, she closed her eyes for a moment, visualizing detail for detail what her grandmother Amaya had described to her about the school. "I finally see it grandma...
The school was everything like Amaya said it would look like, to such a degree of accuracy.
After reminiscing for a moment, Michiko opened her eyes again to see a a student sitting with a worn suitcase. He seemed, distressed, Michiko noticed. She scanned his body gestures and his general mood, "Hmmm, does he have anything to do with those birds...?" She figured as she took out a small sketchbook from her bag. As her pencil rested against her palm, she began to quickly sketch the boy in a composition of her choosing. "I wonder...." She said with a slight warm smile to herself.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Aug 25, 2014 6:32 AM
Mar 2014

Naosuke ignored the glances pooled towards him as he walked from the entrance towards the dormitories. The map given to him wasn’t as useful as he assumed it to be. However, he deduced that the fact that he’s a bad map reader contributed to him taking a much longer time he should to arrive at the entrance. Well, his swelling pride played a part as well but that’s not something he’s planning to admit anytime soon.

The new teacher was impressed with what he’d seen so far. While he had not explored the school grounds, the introduction brochure he’d received in the letterbox excited him. He’d heard plenty of raves over the Virtual Training Room and would love to try his hand on it sometime soon. Deep in thought, Naosuke failed to notice that he was walking across Michiko’s field of vision. Realizing his mistake, he returned to the young lady and bowed.

‘My apology,’ Naosuke apologized while rubbing the back of his neck absentmindedly. A slight tint of blush brushed across his cheeks while he observed Michiko’s body language. He’s ready to flee if she started showing any signs of aggression. As much as it might be embarrassing, his self-protection is more important than his pride.
Aug 25, 2014 10:45 AM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

Amidst her silent sketching, a man had crossed her field of vision from her and the boy she was sketching. Not like she really noticed it at all, as, drawing on the fly was something that Michiko was good at. Many other people were passing by also, so just like any other normal person, she would ignore them and focus on her subject as much as possible. What surprised her was that he actually came back to apologize to her.
She tilted her head a bit with a raised eyebrow as she observed his body language, "Too late, I already drew you!" Michiko replied with a glistening smile on her face as she held her sketchbook up to show.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Aug 25, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
The dorm was nothing unsual, but something caught his eye at the side of his vision. Someone was.. Drawing him? It wasn't anything that bothered him much, maybe she was drawing the area around him. It wouldn't of bothered him if a raven hadn't slipped in the dorm and sat right next to his headrest. Jumping a little bit that he may be found out, he looked around in haste. No one was paying much attention, and someone came in between the artist and him... Good. He touched the raven, almost making it fall limp easily. A small grin grows upon his face, but he immediately bites himself. I mustn't get used to this... And I mustn't it enjoy it... he scolds himself. Hoping that no one saw the bird, he swipes it off the bench.
Aug 26, 2014 5:49 AM
Mar 2014
[color=green]Fujiwara Naosuke[/color]
Naosuke was visually stunned at her claims. Initially he’d thought that she was merely making a joke but when he noticed the sketchbook, he tilted his head in amusement. An ability of hers perhaps? He must agree that it made a rather artistic one indeed.

‘Interesting.’ Naosuke muses, leaning in closer to the drawing. He observed the fine lines and how realistic it appeared to be. Certainly it’d captured the essences of his appearances. ‘You’re quite a fine artist yourself, aren’t you?’
Aug 26, 2014 7:05 AM
Aug 2014
Venice shook his head and opened the door, he walked inside the lobby to see multiple people, he walked to his dorm room and walked inside, he threw his duffle bag onto the first bed he saw and walked out of the room "That's the first step, I think." Venice said to himself. He closed the door and walked back into the lobby to see the scene hadn't change.
Aug 28, 2014 11:34 PM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Well, I wouldn't call myself an artist" Michiko replied as she retracted her sketchbook and took a sip from her coffee, "Artists do all that gallery stuff that expresses their emotions and thoughts. I'm an illustrator, someone who replicates life and imagination" Before she started to bamble about the difference between an artist and an illustrator, she stopped herself. "Oh, I'm Michiko Satoshi by the way. Pleased to meet you!" Her warm smile was enough to garner tickle a persons heart with warmth.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 28, 2014 11:52 PM
Mar 2014

Naosuke nodded his understanding, as much as he can’t tell the difference between the two, he appreciates the explanation. His forte, is after all, in the field of literature. He watches in amusement as the female took a slip of the dark liquid he’d deemed to be foul. He couldn’t help it, the taste doesn’t sit well on him and refused to stay in for long. Clearly, he’s not destined to enjoy its taste.

‘The pleasure is all mine.’ He smiled, shifting his weight from one leg to another, ‘My name is Fujiwara Naosuke. Do you happen to be a student?’ Naosuke is a curious soul, he enjoyed the art of communicating to different people of different field. The prospect of meeting interesting people with unique abilities was the reason he’d accepted the Principal’s open invitation. Needless to guess, the young refined lady before him must possess some form of strange power. The endless probabilities kept his heart beating with excitement.
Aug 30, 2014 12:54 AM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Oh dear no, I'm not a student. I'm a teacher" Michiko replied, feeling a sense of excitement from this person. "I also assume that you're a teacher as well Naosuke?" She asked as she took another sip of coffee. The thing about her and coffee was that she would put plenty of creamer in her coffee to make it very rich and sweet. It was very rare for her to drink it for the caffeine.
"Do you not like coffee?" She asked, since she noticed that he slightly scrunched his nose while glancing at her mug.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 30, 2014 2:51 AM
Mar 2014

‘Indeed I am.’ Naosuke nodded, acknowledging Michiko’s question. He doubted he looked youthful to be able to pass as a student. He had, after all long passed that age. He contemplated briefly about the delights of caffeine and saw none of it.

‘Coffee and me just do not mix well together.’ He smiled, keeping it simple and straightforwardly. Naosuke himself preferred tea to coffee, he blinked and kept his hands in his pockets. ‘Coffee is just unappealing to me.’

‘Have you arrived here for long?’ questioned the new teacher, he’s curious to know more about Michiko. Especially so since she’s the first decent person he’d met in this school that can hold a decent conversation with him, something he enjoyed.
Aug 31, 2014 12:31 AM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Well that's quite delightful" Michiko responded positively. Swirling around her coffee a bit, Michiko grinned slightly in return about his remark for coffee, "Of course it's not for everyone. But still, once you get adjusted to it, it's not all that bad" She added taking another sip of her sweet and rich coffee.
"I only arrive about an hour ago" She said in response to the question whilst checking the time on her phone. A little bit over an hour, Michiko was amazed at how time flies by when she's drawing. She must have done a dozen drawings while she was waiting for the crowd to die out.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 31, 2014 1:26 AM
Mar 2014
‘Correct,’ Naosuke flashes yet another classic smile of his towards Michiko. He knew that humans tend to be curious creatures but curiosity kills the cat didn’t it? With that in mind, he decided to keep his in check.

‘So considering the fact that you’re a teacher,’ Naosuke muses, ‘So exactly what would you be teaching? Perhaps something along the line of Arts?’
Sep 1, 2014 8:39 PM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Why yes of course! I'm going to be teaching arts with a focus on illustration, since drawing is a very nifty skill to have you know?" Michiko rhetorically replied and asked as she inquired to Naosuke, "What about you Naosuke? What are you teaching?" Meeting people from different backgrounds was something Michiko enjoyed immensely, and the opportunity of meeting new people at the school invigorated her sense of excitement.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 6, 2014 8:12 PM
Mar 2014
‘Boku? I mean me?’ Naosuke chuckled nervously, a hand raising to cover his lips. He supposed he shouldn’t be taken aback when asked about the subjects he’s teaching. However, he wasn’t too accustomed to sharing information about himself. He too, has a curious personality but prefers to keep his private life private.

‘Mostly history and literature.’ Calming himself down a little, he managed to push a reasonable answer out. Hopefully this did not appeared to be too strange for the young arts teacher. Naosuke knew that in Shiroku High, there are several teachers teaching literature and history related subjects and is looking forward to working with them. ‘Have you met the Principal?’
Sep 9, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Now now!" Michiko began, "What's the nervous expression for? " she asked with a calming tone. She had noticed his retracting gestures before he calmed himself down. He replied with what he was studying, history and literature. Michiko nodded in interest as she clapped her hands once, "Oh, that's quite interesting!"
She herself never delved much into history or literature, so meeting someone with extensive knowledge in the field was quite benefactor.
Afterwards, she shook her head in response, "Actually no, I haven't met the Principal as of yet"
Even Death has a heart

Sep 12, 2014 4:41 AM
Mar 2014
‘It is to me.’ The male noted, fully conscious about not forcing his interest into another. Naosuke knew better than to do that. It would be utterly ungraceful and unwanted. He felt the need to be in control over his own behaviour, after all, one wrong move from him could end in disaster.

‘You haven’t?’ he questioned, a brow raised in amusement. He exhaled and shrugged, ‘it seems that the Principal’s an intense man. You’d want to watch your back around him. He’s kinda of a trickster.’
Sep 13, 2014 3:48 PM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"Trickster you say?" Michiko asked, quite amused at how Naosuke put it in context. But she gave a wave of doubt, with a slight smile, "How can an intense man be a trickster at the same time?" She asked herself as she shook that thought.

"Do you know where the Principal might be right now?" Michiko asked as she began to put her sketching supplies back into her bag. "I might want to meet him now after I finish moving in"
Even Death has a heart

Sep 13, 2014 10:04 PM
Mar 2014
Naosuke shrugged, he knew that it’s hard to believe that there’s someone who’s an intense trickster but the Principal fell into that category. It’s hard to convince someone where she’d not met the man himself but he knew that the truth will come through once she witness what he’s seen before. ‘I suppose seeing is believing, once you’ve talked to him, you’ll know what I mean.’

‘I have no idea but I guess that he’ll be in his office feeling bored. Don’t entertain him too much, will you? Once he’d hooked onto you, that’s the end of it.’ he couldn’t help but warn the young lady a little, call it advice from dealing with the man. His body shuddered from the recollection of what happened after the Principal knew his abilities. ‘Promise me you won’t give him too much entertainment. ‘
Sep 19, 2014 12:54 PM

Jul 2011
Michiko Satoshi

"I promise" Michiko replied clapped her hands once to keep her word. "Maybe I won't see him after all!" She added jokingly as she smiled. After hearing this about the Principal, Michiko seemed a bit hesitant about meeting him herself. Then again, she had to meet him sooner or later as being part of the staff and all, so she supposed that it wasn't going to be so bad. "Ah..." Since they were running out of things to talk about, Michiko figured that this would be an opportune time to get her stuff moved in and herself settled down before exploring the rest of the campus that her grandmother had described so vividly. "I think I'll get going now. Need to get my things moved in so that we can b e ready to teach. Right?" She smiled warmly as she stood up, her bags in hand and on person.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM
Mar 2014
Naosuke smiled, glad that his new colleague is heeding his advice. The Principal is a loose cannon at times and it’s dangerous to be close to him. However, he has this certain charm that attracted people to him. He nodded, sensing that it’s about time for him to head up to his room to unpack. Hopefully he’ll have sufficient time to explore the place a little before meeting the man he dreads.

‘Sure, I’ll see you soon, Ms. Satoshi. Enjoy your stay here.’ He bowed a little before leaving for his room.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM

» [Event] Kourtney Hsu [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 11, 2014

25 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Sep 18, 2014 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.