Forum Settings
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 3:46 PM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Casual reading time, no blog summary for this volume. Laughing at how the rulers of the Japan area came together to discuss about the Japanese flag having a red circle, which they think means Gastrea's eyes, and intend to change it to black, because they produce Varanium, and how the Legacy of the Seven Stars can be a threat for the entire Japan area. They also mentioned one of the great Stage V, the Libra Zodiac known as the "Plague King." It was said that it is sleeping on a mountain in the destroyed areas of Sendai, and uh oh, Seitenshi has disappeared. THATS ONLY THE PROLOGUE

YAY! Enju finally gets to attend for the first time in forever. Back at home, Rentaro finds a white dress figure, SEITENSHI, at the door and asks for refuge inside his house. Seitenshi goes inside and took a shower and Kisara storms in and:

I also don't understand why the fuck the Russian Government would create a Gastrea communication translation ring just for Seitenshi, and a new terrorist that was in the Spetsnaz in the destroyed country of Belarus is trying to wake Libra up.
Jul 22, 2014 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the summary dude. Apparently, I asked this earlier in Animesuki, but I want to ask you here (since you seem to be a translator for this series), I want to ask you if the school Enju attends to is a school filled with normal kids or a specialized school filled with cursed children.
Jul 22, 2014 4:55 PM
Sep 2013
DarkPaladinX said:
Thanks for the summary dude. Apparently, I asked this earlier in Animesuki, but I want to ask you here (since you seem to be a translator for this series), I want to ask you if the school Enju attends to is a school filled with normal kids or a specialized school filled with cursed children.

I am not a translator for this series, but it was said that Enju was banned from attending any schools near her area. One of the faraway schools found out and accepted her as a student. It was also said in the school that a Cursed Child was found inside the school and was taken to the IISO for having the "glowing" red eyes. I suppose that this is a normal school, unsuspected that Enju is a Cursed Child.

More topics from this board

» Black Bullet Novel Hiatus? or not?

Aruthuru - Jul 25, 2017

33 by Atsushi_Daisuke »»
Apr 4, 7:06 AM

» Which works are strong enough to replace Black Bullet?

Vine35 - Jun 23, 2023

0 by Vine35 »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:18 PM

» is the novel dead

YeetDabMcFapDab - Apr 10, 2022

1 by hyperx1 »»
Dec 12, 2022 5:45 AM

» Place to read this light novel

SirHeracross - Apr 10, 2021

0 by SirHeracross »»
Apr 10, 2021 2:43 PM

» Shiden Kanzaki Sensei's Contact Info

KayoSatome - May 18, 2020

0 by KayoSatome »»
May 18, 2020 6:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.