Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 10, 2014 7:02 AM
Jul 2014
Sen who was about to walk off noticed a girl playing with her cards, then suddenly a magical being appeared and started healing the unconscious person. Sen couldn't help but be intrigued by her power and watched as she heals the unconscious.

[i]Interesting. Magic cards huh? She might be of some good use to me.
[/i]

Sen was about to leave, until he almost forgot to do something and turns around. Activating his ability once more, he turns to Cipal. Releasing his entire strength, he dashes to Cipal and starts another fight. Throwing furious waves of crescent waves to blind Cipal from seeing where he is. Sen then get behind him and puts his Swift Dagger on Cipal's neck.

'So what will you do now, if you move you die but if you don't the others will die. Make your choice.'
Aug 10, 2014 7:18 AM
Mar 2014
[color=purple]The Principal[/color]
The Principal had thought the worst of the storm had passed, the unconscious lady was been healed. He’d placed her gingerly on the ground while the healer worked her magic. This is exactly the reason why he’d opened a school like this, seeing other people’s abilities amused him. However, many of them have a long journey to travel before they mature. In a sense, that’s positive since it implied that they have the potential that he himself lacked at the moment in time.

He was ready to retreat, since there wasn’t anything he could do at that moment in time. Besides that, he needed to escape from the grounds. His situation might turn dire if anyone discovers his identity. Coughing a little, he rested his hands idly on his sides as he searches for his escape route. His happiness, however, was short-lived when flashes of lights robbed him of his vision temporary. When he did, recover though he felt the steely coldness of a blade against his neck. Apparently he’d been targeted by a kill-crazy student, specifically Sen.

Sighing under his breath, the Principal couldn’t believe that he’d thrown himself into hot soup. Random words ran though his icy-cold brain and down the tips of his fingertips as he cocked his head in bemusement. Exactly what had he done to deserve this? If he’s capable of reflect back on his exchanges with Sen, maybe things might turn out differently.

‘Aren’t we good friends now?’ he muses, not at all threatened by the blade on his throat. Placing his hands in the side pockets of his hoodie, a smile masked his killing intention. Things are getting bad, it’s rare that anyone is capable of catching him off guard and this calls for a celebration. ‘And exactly what have I done to warrant this?’
Aug 10, 2014 7:40 AM

Dec 2011
As it seemed that the situation was subsiding, that everything would be quiet again, another fight had started. It was because the blood thirsty guy from before didn't know when to stop. He sent waves towards Aiden and the others, of course, this didn't sit well with Aiden. He stood up, generating electricity on the side of the attack to block it while looking at the guy behind Cipal.

So.. resting is out of the question, huh?

Aiden scratched the back of his head, closed his eyes and sighed. Once his eyes opened again, it seemed as if they were glowing.

Let me be your dancing partner, punk.
My legs are restless. And not only my legs. So are the Nasods.

As he finished his sentence, the electricity that was generated behind him grew wild once more. Not only blocking the attack, sparks flew around.

Let's see how long you last.
Aug 11, 2014 2:37 AM

Jul 2014
After a little while, Suenaga opened her eyes finding herself being healed by a stranger but as she could see in the surroundings it doesn't look like she was asleep for a long time.Trying to stand up she saw that there's a fight starting again with Aiden and some two strangers.She doesn't intend to join the fight nor stop it because it will only make a bigger commotion.Ignoring the fight she looks at the stranger again for some reason she knew that the one healing her is not a real person and she saw the girl holding a card with her that makes Suenaga think that she might be the one who summoned the healer.

"Thank you" she said with gratitude while looking at the girl directly.
Aug 11, 2014 4:29 AM
Jul 2014
Sen slowly pulled his dagger away from Cipal and turned to Aiden instead. His disappointment turned into a smile.A smile turned into the happiest moment of his life.

'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD, THIS IS GREAT. YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT AREN'T YOU!?'

Sen loses his sanity and goes out for a frontal attack. Sen didn't care about anything anymore. He didn't care if he'd lose a leg, an arm, his heart or mind in the process. He threw everything he had into this fight. A fight he has long been savoring for, had finally come and nothing could get in his way.

[center][i]DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![i][center]
DkIsBeastAug 11, 2014 4:37 AM
Aug 11, 2014 4:39 AM
Mar 2014
'Enough!' The Principal commanded in the coldest tone he could mustered. As much as it was interesting to watch, this was getting out of hand and he had had enough observing things getting out of hand. There is a certain responsibility that he is bounded to adhere as a principal.

'Honestly, can't you guys like just stop that already?' He asked, annoyed as he tugged on his rabbit ears. His cheeks inflated as he returned to his happy-go-lucky mood. 'There's a virtual training facility nearby if you'd wanner fight it out.'
Aug 11, 2014 5:11 AM

Dec 2011
Mornin' Princess.
Not the best timing to wake up.

Aiden said as he saw that Suenaga woke up. Part of him was relieved, but he couldn't relax just yet. Sen had already turned his attention towards him. The guy seemed like he didn't even think out a plan and just rushed for a frontal attack. Aiden didn't mind the frontal attack, his Nasod Armor wouldn't break from a simple knife. Although, it's the knife that was able to send crescent wind waves at them with just an air slash. Whatever.

Right before Aiden was charged up and Sen actually hit him, or rather, would get stopped, as going close ranged against Aiden wouldn't be the best idea, Cipal spoke up. Apparently he didn't like where it was going. Not only that, Cipal seems to know more about the school than anyone else here. Cipal might've been here before Aiden and the rest, so Aiden just went with that.

Training Facility?
As long as I can beat this guy's ego to the ground, I don't mind where I do it.

Even if it sounded like Aiden wasn't concentrated on Sen's attack, he definitely was. His defenses were up high, much like the voltages sparking around him.

You sure you don't need to calm this punk down first?
Cipal Prince?
Aug 11, 2014 6:38 AM
Mar 2014
Xavier

After Xavier escaped from the Virtual Training Room, he searches around the school grounds for the sight of the Principal. He knew that only he would be able to handle this situation well, after all....

He cussed under his breath as his eyes scanned, it was getting dire and things are getting out of hand. Xavier needed to find the man and fast. His eyes brightened when he saw the Principal hanging out with a group of students.

Frustration mixed with anger caused him to pull the Principal aside midst the chaos. 'Prince...' he paused when noticing him staring at him, 'things have go haywire at the VTR.' He leaned in closer and whispered the details into the male's ears.

The Principal shook his head, 'Kiddos nowadays are so rash.' He commented out loud though to nobody in particular. He was taken aback when he felt someone tugging on his sleeves and pulled him aside.

'Holy Xavier?' He questioned and stared at Xavier when the male almost exposed his identity. 'Say what?' His eyes widen in surprise but ended up spreading to a glint by the end of his explanation. Seems like a good opportunity for the youngsters to spread their wings.

'Hey, something happened at the Virtual Training Room. Care to go help out?'
Aug 11, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
Laura was still in complete focus when unleashing Alin into the scene to fulfill her command. She didn't realize that someone was speaking to her at the time and continued to watch her summon do her job. It was hard to watch Alin attempting to heal the unconscious person as it appeared that the person hadn't react to Alin's power. Laura kept her eyes on Alin and the unconscious person, being oblivious to an oncoming attack by a supposed male student. The attack, however, was blocked by another supposed male student.

Suddenly, the unconscious person was now conscious. The person was beginning to stand up from which she laid and turned towards Laura to thank her. From there, Laura muttered for the card's return and Alin goes back to the card. Laura puts the card back into her deck holder and closes it completely. Once she placed her card back into the deck holder, the cards have automatically shuffled and the used card is starting to recharge. Afterward, she gave her attention towards the person who thank her and began to respond back to her.

"No problemo!" Laura exclaimed to the girl while giving her a big thumbs up. "Was a bit worried that the card was defective or something. Since it appeared that your body wasn't responding to my summon's power." She chuckled lightly while explaining to the girl. "That was the first time that I tested that card though..." She muttered softly to herself.

Unexpectedly, Laura heard foot steps coming towards her and the others. It was revealed to be a man and he pulled Cipal close to him. The conversation between Cipal and the man, who Cipal called Xavier, was hard to make out. She wasn't sure on what was going on between them, but it seems like it was something important from the looks of it. She heard Cipal calling out that something has happened at the Virtual Training Room and was asking if anyone would care to help out.

Laura was a bit uncertain about the idea of helping out with the Virtual Training Room. From what she saw today, she is unsure if any of them would be able to work together as a team. Although, she may or may not have a choice, as she might have to work with them some point in the near future. She started contemplating her decision on whether or not she should assist on this matter.
RyumiaAug 12, 2014 9:11 PM
Aug 12, 2014 6:56 AM
Jul 2014
Sen who has lost his sanity froze in terror. There was a massive pressure coming from Cipal as he raised his voice. Though Cipal hasn't shown his power his voice was enough to determine how strong he was.

What the hell is this!? Am I the only one able to feel his pressure?

Sen couldn't get a grip at all his body started trembling in fear of what may come next. After all Sen at one point tried to kill Cipal till Aiden was ready to fight with him. Sen starting panicking, he had felt something like this before but never thought someone else could be as strong as him.

[i]What should i do!? WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
[/i]

These words repeated over and over in his head.All of a sudden, a massive muscular guy came out of no where and spoke to Cipal. Cipal seem surprised and shocked by the news and needed their help. Sen went along with it, as long as he could get away from Cipal and make him forget about what had happened he'd do it.
DkIsBeastAug 12, 2014 7:02 AM
Aug 12, 2014 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
A horrific roar could be heard from the distance. It seemed to be coming in from a a mile or so, but it was coming in quick. If seemed to be someone riding upon an unorthodox looking beast. The beast itself looked majestic, fierce, and something that should not be reckoned with. The man on top of it was the schools new Mathematics teacher. He was sitting upon the beast casually, newspaper in hand and his briefcase over his lap. His dufflebag was curled around the neck of the beast.

After from making it from a few miles to a few meters, he snapped, having the beast suddenly evaporate into a purple like mist. The male took hold of his briefcase and paper in one hand and the duffle in the other. He stuck his left leg out, using his heel to assist impact as he skidded a few inches towards what he believed to be a well acquainted group.

"I hope I did not miss anything important." He uttered. The male appeared to be a rather enticing one. He looked around early/mid twenties. Messy light locks, rectangular glasses, and a basic set up. He had a cigarette stick tucked against the upper part of his ear, for later usage. He had on a lab coat, shirt, tie, khakis, and loafers. His tie was rather undone and lazy. It seemed to be the rush of the mornings. Light hues traveled from each face that he could see. Something was rather off, and it seemed that the people here aren't as sane as he'd hoped when applying.
Aug 14, 2014 5:20 AM
Jul 2014
Sen who has finally calmed down after fearing the worst, got together with the other students and agreed for a truce with each other till this was over. Without further questioning the students went to Cipal and asked what the situation was.

[i][b]'So you're telling us that these virtual "beings" broke out of their containment's and are now roaming around seeking nothing but destruction!?"
[/i][/b]

Just when they thought things couldn't get any worst, this was taking it to a whole new level. Aiden and Sen couldn't help but smile, they were both thinking of the same thing. If they were strong and powerful they'd both be willing to go down for a fight.

[i] Virtual beings aye? Interesting, lets crush them all!
[/i]

[i][b]'So Cipal....Where do we start?'
[/i][/b]

But Cipal just shrugged and ignore him.

[b]Warp Gate Open
[/b]

In that moment Sen took off without a trace leaving Aiden and the rest to deal with the situation by themselves.
DkIsBeastAug 14, 2014 6:32 AM
Aug 14, 2014 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
Sinjirou casually placed digits into loose pockets as he looked about to notice that the students seemed to have venture to another place. He shrugged and decided to follow, soon making his way from the Entrance, and to the problem. He laughed a bit as he walked, a glee feeling climbing up his spine as he felt that this was a good place to be.

Adventure never seem to die here, like at most schools.
Aug 15, 2014 12:02 AM

Jul 2014
Some stranger again came and whispered to the other stranger named Cipal. From the looks of it there's some trouble going on.Seeing the other stranger warped and left, Suenaga is very confuse to what is happening right now but there's no harm for helping.

"I'll ... help " She said to Cipal while picking up usami from the ground.

She's not really interested but she doesn't want to be left out and she doesn't intend to exhaust herself anymore after what just happened.Thinking about the girl who just helped her Suenaga point at her and says

"I'll follow that girl for etenity" she said with a serious tone.
Aug 15, 2014 7:41 AM
Mar 2014
A small smile spreads on the young man’s face as things began to work their magic around him. He is not planning to interfere with the flow if it’s possible. It seems that new people joined in the conversation and some had already left to join in the fun. As much as it was tempting for him to partake in the excitement, he couldn’t afford to risk exposing his identity to the rest of the group.

When Sen asked him what they should do, he’d merely shrugged which granted him a couple of stares from Xavier whom he’d promptly ignored. Maybe if stares were daggers, he’d died a couple of dozen times a day but since they’re not, then it’s alright.

~~~~~~

Jin
Jin had kept to himself mostly, refusing to be involved in the exchanges. He did not see the need to do so, this particular event wasn’t too interesting for him. Perhaps this would be a good time to slip away. He knew he wouldn’t be missed since he’d not talked to anyone before.

With that in mind, Jin left the entrance and headed deeper into the school grounds.

~~~~~~

[color=Indigo]Nathaniel[/color]
[color=Mediumblue]’Things are getting interesting, aren’t they? Why don’t you be less of a bore and start entertaining me? It’s been so long since the last bloodbath and I’m dying to taste it.'[/color]Rupert’s voice was tainted with a lust for blood and it made Nathaniel sick to his stomach. As much as he relied heavily on his partner, he did not approve of his style but neither can survive without the other. They’re co-dependent and in a way it’s not the best arrangement but it’d worked for him.

Fortunately, Nathaniel’s the only person who could hear Rupert’s tainting voice and he supposed that giving in to his desires is fine since those are virtual creatures. Nobody would cry over the blood spilled by them. Now things might be a little more interesting and hopefully by indulging in Rupert’s bloodlust, that is able to satisfy Rupert for a while.

‘Fine,’ Nathaniel breathed out and closed his eyes as he concentrated on his environment, ‘Just this one time, and you’d better not go overboard.’ He warned his partner and he could hear Rupert’s snickering in the background.

Silently, Nathaniel pulled himself away from the crowd and made his way into the school grounds.

~~~~~~

Xavier
Xavier resisted the temptation of rolling his eyes at the Principal’s feeble effort at pretending to be someone he’s not. He’d contemplated the possibility of exposing him but he did not wish to deal with all the drama and consequences as a result of it. However, he must say it’s tempting. Maybe one day the satisfaction of trumping over the man would override his logical reasoning of not wanting to offend him.

‘I’m returning to the Virtual Training Room.’ He turned around, his hands tucked in his pocket as he headed out, ‘Don’t bother about disturbing me if it’s not needed. With that said, Xavier left for the Virtual Training Room.
Aug 15, 2014 7:41 AM

Dec 2011
The climax has calmed down in the Entrance. Aiden sighed as the Nasod calmed down. Apparently they all had the same threat at the moment, so it would be best to band together... for now. And it would be fun to observe the other's skills too. Their combat skills, reflexes, but mainly, their powers. The glow in his eye started to vanish, and he let out a sigh.

Someone's in love.

Aiden said, after hearing Suenaga. Though it's probably no time to be joking around, it's not like being too serious is going to help much.

Well, better get to the Virtual Training place quick before those things break loose too far, am I right, Cipal?

With that, Aiden took his leave with a smirk on his face. This would probably be the best he could've hoped for to start school off with.

Time for a shocking performance, eh?
Aug 15, 2014 3:33 PM

Apr 2010
While contemplating to herself, some people were already on the move in attempting to eradicate the unfortunate dilemma. There wasn't much information about the incident, but it seems that there might not be much time to even ask about it. It was either walk away from the incident or jump in with those who chose to help with the situation. Laura finally decided on what to do about the incident and hoped that she doesn't regret it.

"I guess... I'll help out too." Laura finally decided after thinking about it for some time. She thought it would be a good opportunity to test her rune cards and to see the talents of others. It was sort of like killing two birds with one stone from her way of thinking.

After making the big decision to help out, Laura saw the girl that she saved pointing at her and proclaiming that she would follow her for an eternity. She found the proclamation to be cute and started to giggle. It seems like she received an admirer from the previous incident and was glad that she was of some help. She decided to introduce herself to the girl and hoped that they could become friends.

"The name's Laura, Miss Admirer." Laura stated to the girl. "Since you decided to help with the incident too... We should go together instead of branching out." She suggested to her, knowing that it's better to have someone than not having someone. "We better get a move on... The fun is gonna end before we even get there." Laura announced while leaving the scene to help fix the dilemma.
Aug 15, 2014 11:27 PM

Jul 2014
"Nice to meet you... Laura, my name's...Suenaga"

Thinking back, a lot happened in this entrance. Suenaga thought when she lose conscious, the infirmary's white carpet is the first thing she will see.If not for Laura she will never have the chance to help,Suenaga wants to be useful to others. For that reason Suenaga is very grateful to Laura.

As Suenaga proclaimed, she followed Laura silently and left the entrance.
rainboWARcAug 17, 2014 12:23 AM
Aug 16, 2014 7:31 AM
Mar 2014

The Principal watched the exchanges in amusement, it’s interesting how so many of them volunteered to help in the situation. However, he needs to take into consideration how each one of them had an unique ability.

‘I guess I should be leaving now, I can leave this matter to you guys.’ He said with a grin and tucked his hands in his pockets. With that said, he leaves the entrance and headed back to his office.
Sep 13, 2014 8:14 AM

Mar 2012
Reimo Moof

Reimo wandered around aimlessly before finally finding the entrance. Upon gazing around he noticed one important factor. "Sheesh it's hot." He flicked a finger Frosty Wonderland and lowered the temperature within a 1 inch vicinity by 5 degrees.

"Ah, much better." Reimo sighed. He looked around a bit. Nobody was around, out of boredom he headed for a random door. With no objective in sight.

Reimo leaves the school entrance
I am Invisible
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » I. Character Creation Thread- Student

Valdez - Jul 19, 2014

31 by LeCrowe »»
Dec 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Sticky: » II-Character Creation-Teachers

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

17 by Barbarian1 »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:33 PM

» [Event]Werner Abney's Path [Invasion of VR Arc]

Valdez - Aug 15, 2014

10 by -Snowman- »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:44 AM

» [Dormitory] Entrance and Rooms

Valdez - Jul 22, 2014

22 by Valdez »»
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

» [OOC] Request Thread

Valdez - Aug 5, 2014

7 by Valdez »»
Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.